Affair of the Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt and Sophie defy the rules again and get caught.
1.5k words
3.88
9.8k
1

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremiah staggered back into his room. If he could rewind the last few minutes, he certainly would. He had just barged in on his sister and found her making love with, he guessed, her new boyfriend Matt. She appeared too consumed by lust when he entered. Her image was burned into his brain.

Suddenly his door burst open.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you ever knock?" Sophie screamed at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," Jeremy pleaded with her.

Sophie was so mad at her brother but she was also frustrated. She was so close to a satisfying orgasm when he burst in and ruined it. She couldn't imagine what Matt felt. Jeremiah tried to cover up as she slapped him on the head.

"If you tell mom..."Sophie said as she started to calm down.

"I won't," he said quickly but he never thought of it. Not a bad idea though.

Matt entered the room and standing next to Sophie he looked large. "Hi, you must be Jeremiah? I guess we kinda met already."

Jeremiah stood up and shook Matt's hand. Jeremiah was over 6ft tall but Matt was a little taller. Next to 5ft tall Sophie, he was a lot taller.

"Sorry about that. I should have knocked."

"Or came home thirty minutes later!" Matt replied.

The two boys laughed while Sophie said,"Very funny."

They went down stairs together, grabbed a soda and headed outback. There they sat and talked, just got to know each. They were still there when their parents came home. Sophie told the two to stay there and she went and got them. She brought them out.

Beth hurried over and gave Jeremiah a big hug. Even though he had his father's height, Jeremiah was definitely Beth's son. He was caring, kind, and willing to do anything to help others. His summer job at bible camp was just an example of what he was like. Sophie was a little feistier than her brother. Both of them were great students but Sophie gave her parents a little more to handle.

Because it was late, hamburgers on the grill were the decided meal. The men stayed outside, drinking beers and watched the grill. The 3 ladies retired to the kitchen to drink some wine. What was so great that everyone was getting along well. It was as if they had known each other for a long time. Beth felt if they lived closer they most likely would be best friends and days like this would be common. She looked out the window and saw her husband laughing and joking with John. It was nice to see them getting along.

It was a rough day today. After last night in the parking lot, it seemed their relation was in danger of acting on its own will. They avoided each other and talked only when necessary. John and Nancy were leaving in two days so they would just have to keep trying not to find themselves alone together. At dinner they sat on opposite sides of the table and as far away as possible. It was nice because everyone was having a good time making it was easier than they thought.

Time seemed to fly by and it became late quickly. All decided to go to bed except the youngsters. The three of them were going to watch a movie downstairs. Beth gave Sophie a look. Sophie mouthed back, "I know."

Beth slept soundly until 4AM. Suddenly she was wide awake. She tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so she covered herself with a robe and headed downstairs. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw a light on in the kitchen. Seated at the table was John. He was dressed just his pajama bottoms and was drinking a hot tea. She hesitated and then walked in. John looked up.

"Couldn't sleep either?"

"No, I couldn't," Beth replied. She sat down next to him.

"Water is still hot."

She got up, poured herself some and returned to the table.

A few minutes of silence, Beth put her hand on John's.

"John, I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Beth."

Beth looked down at her cup. "You know this is far as it can go, don't you?"

"I know but it doesn't make it any easier. I thought this is what I wanted, to meet you. Instead it seems to have made it harder."

"Yes. I worried that after 20 years if we met we wouldn't hit it off. It would ruin everything. I never thought that meeting you would lead to this."

John took both her hands. "I want you. I want to make love to you so much that it hurts."

"I do too. That's why I couldn't sleep. I need you."

They stood up and looked at each other. He untied her robe and pushed it open. She was naked under it. John sucked in his breath. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

Beth reached out to grasp his erect cock. "We can do it right here."

They began to kiss. Suddenly they heard a sound from the hallway. They turned to look, startled.

Sophie had spent the night making love to Matt in his room off the den. She woke up and was trying to get back to her room. Moving quietly, she got almost as far as the kitchen when she heard voices. She stopped, knowing she couldn't get by. There in the darkness, she heard everything. She became curious so she decided to peak around the corner. What she saw caused her to gasp. This is what Beth and John heard.

Sophie panicked. Not sure what to do she went back to Matt's room and crawled into his bed. She woke up Matt. "Quick, get dressed. Don't ask," she whispered.

John and Beth were startled by the sound of someone moving around. They knew that if someone knew their secret there will be a lot of heartache and pain.

"Where that come from?" Beth whispered.

John didn't answer but pointed to the hall. He took Beth's hand and they headed that way.

They are sure the person was in the downstairs part of the house and that was where Matt was sleeping. Reaching the bedroom, John pushed open the door. They expected to find Matt alone but they found Sophie snuggled up with him.

"Those little snippets," Beth said quietly to John.

Matt began to stir and felt Sophie still beside him. Sleepily he looked around and rubbed his eyes. He nudged her as he realized they have been caught. "Sophie, wake up,"

Sophie was already wake but went through the act. "What?" she said sleepily

John was now angry. He didn't expect to find Sophie here. "What do you two have to say for yourselves and it better be good."

"Can I just say nothing happened last night," Sophie said quickly.

"We must have fallen asleep watching TV," Matt added.

"That's it. That's all you got. Save it," John shot back at them.

"But dad!" Matt pleaded.

"I don't want to hear it, Matt."

"Maybe we should give them a chance to explain." Beth said calmly to John. She didn't realize she was holding John's arm

Beth noticed that Sophie and Matt were still wearing the same clothes they had on the day before. And the TV was still on when they had entered the bedroom. Maybe it was as the kids had said.

"They broke the rules and need to face the consequences. It doesn't matter why," John explained to Beth.

"Certainly you're not serious...consequences for what?" Sophie said to John. She looked at her mom for help.

"The rules young lady...you do remember them, don't you? I believe this was the conversation you had with your mom" John moved closer to the two.

"Dad, please it was an accident. Nothing happened." Matt pleaded his case.

"I don't care. Rules are rules and you were raised to respect them. You don't have to agree with them. It's Beth's house."

"Sophie, I am so disappointed in you," Beth said but the look in her eyes didn't reflect what she was saying.

"I promise mom, this will never, never happen again," Sophie said to Beth.

"You can say that again...now let's decide what to do in the form of..." John said to the two of them and Beth.

"In the form of what, Dad?"

"Punishment...oh and there will be one," John declared.

"You can't be serious" Sophie asked surprised, "Mom?"

"We are adults," both said.

"Then act like it. I say your punishment is that there will be no more of you two being alone in this house. You want to watch TV; you do it out in the family room from now till you head for home. It obvious you need a chaperone."

Sophie stood up. "Maybe you two need a chaperone!"

"What do you mean by that, young lady?" Beth asked angrily.

"Nothing, mom, nothing."

"Then we are done here." John turned and left. Beth followed but as she left she looked at Sophie. She looked at her eyes and realized this wasn't over.