Affair of the Heart Ch. 11

Story Info
Double his pleasure, Double his fun.
2.2k words
4.22
6.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth decided to take John and Nancy up on their invitation to come and stay with them at their home in New Hampshire. Branndon wouldn't be coming as he had to return home because of work. He didn't mind since he understood what was between Beth and John and had come to terms with it. Beth and Nancy really started to grow closer. It started with the first meeting and grew. The weekend in NYC was a bounding experience for all the women.

Nancy was excited about having Beth visit. She had been to Beth's house and now it was time to return the favor. The couples shower was a success and everyone was pleased with how it turned out. John would be teaching school during the week so it was a perfect time for the two girls to build on their relationship. Plus Beth hadn't been to NH before and it would provide a good reason to visit.

Beth and John both knew that this wasn't going to allow them to be alone. Beth seemed to accept this easier than John but she could be satisfied just to be with him, to steal a kiss or a hug. John wanted more and plotted on ways to find a way. He knew it wouldn't happen but there was always a chance.

The two girls spent the first day traveling across NH and into Maine. They traveled all the way to Freeport, Me to shop at LL Bean. They didn't arrive home until late and then stayed up later talking. The next day they acted as tourists and went to the White Mountains to see the sights. They got home for dinner and for the first time in her visit, Beth was able to actually sit and talk with John. Of course it was over dinner and Nancy was there.

Beth was surprised by her reaction as she climbed into bed. Her room was the guest room next to John's and Nancy's and her bed butted up their wall. She thought she could handle being close to John and just seeing him. It wasn't working. At the shower it was John who said he needed her touch and she told him to take it easy. Now it was her who needed to take it easy. It was her who needed him.

As she laid there thinking, she heard a noise. The noise continued and it seemed to grow. Beth was in a strange house and the noise made her a little nervous so she got up to investigate. She left her room and walked down the hallway. The noise grew a little louder.

They left a night light on in the bathroom so Beth could see her way. The bedroom door was ajar and the noise was definitely coming from there. Beth froze. She realized what the noise was. John and Nancy were making love and the "noise" was the sounds of their lovemaking.

Beth knew she should go back to her room but she couldn't. She gently pushed the door open. In the dim light, she could see Nancy straddling John, her breasts bouncing up and down. She could hear John groaning under her and Nancy saying, "Fuck me, John. Make me cum."

Beth seemed to be riveted in place. She shouldn't watch but she did. Her pussy began to tingle. Nancy looked her way. Their eyes seemed to lock on each. Nancy smiled and then moaned loudly. She fell forward on to John but her hips kept moving up and down, slowly.

Beth backed into the hallway and then tiptoed back to her room. She crawled back into her bed, her mind racing. She couldn't get the image of the two making love out of her mind. Nor Nancy smiling at her as she came. She couldn't ignore the fact that it excited her or for a split second, she wanted to join them. She fell into a troubled sleep.

As Beth rolled over, the sun shone into her face. "What time is it?" she thought. She looked at the clock. 10:30! She climbed out, got dressed and hurried downstairs. Nancy was in the kitchen, putting away the dishes.

"Why, good morning, Beth," she said smiling. "Sleep well?"

"Yes, yes I did. Why you let me sleep so late?" Beth asked.

"You must have needed it. Besides we have nothing planned for today. Just some grocery shopping for tonight's dinner. We owe John that after last night."

"Last night?" Beth's guard suddenly went up. What did Nancy mean?

"Sure, two nights in a row. He had to make his own and then last night was not that good. Chinese food, not his favorite." Nancy smiled at Beth.

"Oh yes," Beth answered. "You're right, I guess."

Nancy looked at Beth. "What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing, nothing," Beth quickly replied, almost spilling her coffee.

"Well, take your time. No hurry. We'll go when you're ready."

Beth ate a quick breakfast and the two were off to get the groceries. They took their time, making sure that they got what they needed. They decided that roasted chicken with baked potatoes and salad would make a great supper. On the way home they grabbed a quick bite

After putting away the groceries, Nancy decided to start the chicken. It would take awhile for it to cook and if it got done early, so be it.

"Done," Nancy said. "Let's take a soak in the Jacuzzi."

"I didn't bring my suit," Beth replied.

"You don't need one. It is very secluded here and we do it all the time. Come on. I'll get you a robe."

Beth couldn't argue with that so she agreed. Nancy gave her a robe and Beth undressed in the bathroom. She headed on to the deck. Nancy was already in the tub.

"Come in, the water is fine."

Beth felt a little embarrassed standing there naked in front of Nancy. "What the heck," she thought and slid into the water. Nancy was right. The water was fine and the bubbles felt heavenly. She remembered the last time she was in one of these. It was on the Cape and...She made herself stop.

Nancy handed her a glass of wine and two settled in.

After a few minutes of quiet, Nancy spoke up. "So what did you think?"

Beth looked at her. "Think about what?"

"About last night. I saw you standing there, watching."

Beth was totally flustered. "I'm sorry. I heard a noise. Oh, I know I shouldn't have."

"You could have come in, you know," Nancy said.

"What?" Beth started to stand up. She didn't care she was naked.

Nancy put her hand on Beth's arm. "Sit down. It's alright."

"I don't understand," Beth said easing back into the spa.

"Let me explain," Nancy explained. "I've been married to that man for over thirty years. He has always been here for me. He is my anchor and always will be. I've known about you two for over twenty years. At first I was mad at him. Then I got mad at you, then myself. When we found you were Sophie's mom, things became a little complicated. Now that I know you I can understand what he sees in you. Besides I saw that body of yours as you stepped in. You look quite good."

Beth blushed. "Thank you and I think I understand." She wasn't sure if Nancy knew about that she and John had made love together but she wasn't going to ask.

"Good and I'm serious about how you look. I saw you at the party. You have a great figure."

"You have a good one too," Beth replied.

"Thank but let's be honest. Age does cause things to sag," Nancy laughed as she lifted her breasts.

Beth laughed too. She had to agree but Nancy's were larger than her. For a brief moment, Beth wanted to touch them, to hold them.

"Let's get out of here and get supper going," and with that two stepped out of the tub.

Beth laid in the bed thinking. It was quite a revelation that Nancy made to her. It was the invitation that really shocked her, an invitation to join them in their love making. Tonight she went to bed naked. It was the first since she was a guest here. She wanted to join them and she was ready to. She touched her pussy and was surprised to feel how wet she was.

She felt like she was hoping against hope. She had missed an opportunity last night that she didn't know she had. She was about to give in to sleep when she heard the noise. It was the same as last night. She waited, her heart beginning to race, listening. Yes, it the same sound.

She left the bedroom and moved quickly down the hall. Again the light was on and she saw her way clearly. Yet as she reached the door, she stopped. Was Nancy really serious? Suddenly she didn't care so she pushed the door open.

As the night before she saw Nancy astride John, bouncing up and down. Her body seemed to have a sheen to it from the sweat that beaded on it. Without missing a stroke, she nodded to Beth as she saw her.

Beth moved quickly to the bed. John was lying there with his eyes closed and his hands on Nancy's hips, guiding her up and down. Beth moved into a position where her pussy was poised over John's face. Even though she had not had any physical contact, her pussy was already tingling. She lowered herself onto his face.

John let out a deep groan that sent vibrations into Beth' pussy. He pushed his tongue deep into her, lapping up her juices. She squirmed, smearing her wetness on his face. It felt so good. She moaned.

Nancy had begun to move up and down faster, her breasts bouncing. She put her hands on Beth's shoulders for support. She looked at Beth with lust in her eyes

Beth had noticed Nancy's breasts as they sat in the Jacuzzi and now they were in front of her. She reached across and cupped them. She drew her fingers from the outside of the breast to the pink center, pulling at the nipple. She repeated the motion over and over.

"Oh God, Yes, Yes," Nancy moaned as she moved her hips faster.

Beth leaned over and licked one erect nipple with the flat of her tongue. Then she drew back and blew on the wet tip.

"You're going to make me cum. Cum with me, Beth!"

John had found Beth's clit and was sucking and nibbling on it. She could feel her orgasm building and it won't be long. She pushed down harder and John responded by sucking harder.

Nancy came first, slamming her pussy on John's cock. She threw her head back and gave a long, low moan. The sight and John's tongue caused Beth to follow quickly after. She felt her juices soak John's face as her pussy spasmed in delight.

Nancy rolled off John, gasping for air. There for Beth to see was his erect cock, hard and firm and wet from Nancy's cum. She had to have it. She moved quickly as she changed positions. She took her hand and grabbing his sticky hot cock put it near her opening. With one push, she slid down its entire length. When she hit bottom, she came again. She wanted more.

She moved slowly, up and down, back and forth, feeling every inch. It was bliss and she going to take as much as could. She was greedy and tonight John's cock belonged to her.

Beth felt Nancy's lips kiss then begin to suck on her one nipple. Her other hand pulled and tweaked the other. It sent an electric feeling straight to pussy. She had heard a woman knew how to please another woman and seemed true. Nancy's sucking and caressing better than any man. The feeling it was causing was sending Beth to new level. Her hips moved faster.

Nancy moved her hand slowly over her belly. She cupped Beth's bare pussy ad slid her thumb between her lips and over her clit.

Beth shut her eyes. "Oh God," she moaned. She didn't know if she could take any more. Nancy stroked her clit matching John's movement. The tight nub was unbearably sensitive, and each touch unleashed a wave of new pleasure.

"Keep touching me. Please, Oh God. Don't stop!" She screamed out.

Her body was not hers as she came. It seemed tingle all over and her pussy exploded in ecstasy. She didn't recognize her own voice. When she felt John's hot sperm spurt into her, she came again, collapsing on his chest, exhausted

Beth awoke the next lying next to John. Nancy was not in the bed. She rose quietly, put on her robe, and went downstairs to the kitchen. She stopped when she saw Nancy standing there, looking out the window. She turned and looked at Beth. There was a moment of awkward silence. She then walked over to her.

"Remember when Sophie said we were all sisters? She was right. We are and sometimes sisters share." With that, the two hugged.