Affair of the Heart Ch. 12

Story Info
Brandon and Nancy...finally?
1.2k words
4.33
5.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie was a vision of loveliness. She had bought a new dress for this special occasion. It was a sundress in soft yellow and she wore a matching her bow in her long curly hair. She had decided to wear it down today. She greeted her friends and family as they entered the sanctuary of the church that she had grown up in.

Beth could hardly believe how grown up her daughter had become in the last few months. Oh she had always known this day would come. But was she prepared for it. So much had happened in the last few months. Oh her whole life.......actually her whole world had taken a major spin.

She looked around the room. She saw Nancy talking to Kelly, Beth's sister. They were laughing about something. She realized that Nancy was easy to like and knew why John loved her. Suddenly she became a little jealous. Nancy could have John anytime she wanted. Then she remembered that night that Nancy asked her to share her bed and her husband. Beth shook her head and smiled.

Beth saw Branndon and John together. It made her feel warm that the two of them were becoming friends. She counted her blessings realizing that she had two men who loved her and made her feel sexy. Just thinking of how they made her feel caused her pussy to tingle. Her mind wandered to that night, that night she even now couldn't explain the feeling it gave her.

She looked over at John. Oh, how handsome he looked. She looked him up and down. She wondered if he could sense her eyes on him. She wondered if he could feel her as she mentally undressed him. Oh, God she wanted him. She could feel her nipples push against her bra and the dampness in her panties.

"Beth."

The voice startled her.

"Beth, don't you think we should get started," the pastor asked.

"Why, yes. Yes we should," she replied trying to regain her composure.

Matt and Sophie went through what it would it take to bring them together as man and wife a few times. One time, two times and even a third time. Then it was off to dinner. It was to be held in the church's fellowship hall.

The room had been decorated in pink and navy blue. Beth liked the way the pink flower and balloon centerpieces looked against the navy blue table cloths. While everyone else was looking at all the good food that was set out to eat, Beth was watching John.

There were quite a few people in the hall with family and friends attending. Branndon and Nancy found themselves off to the side. She hadn't had a lot of time to talk with him during all this but the times she did, she found it enjoyable. During those times, she felt at ease talking to him. She complimented him on way he looked tonight.

"Thanks," he replied. "You look very nice too." Branndon's eyes looked her over. Nancy was much different than Beth. She was taller and had a fuller figure. Her breasts were larger and the dress she was wearing showed them off. He first noticed her figure at the shower and ever since then he wondered about her.

What he didn't know is Nancy had thought about him too.

"Your wife is quite a remarkable person," Nancy said. "I've grown quite fond of her."

"Yes, she is," replied Branndon. "John is a great guy. We have a lot in common."

"I thought so," Nancy smiled. "It is good to see that Beth and he have hit it off so well. Perhaps you and I can too." With that Nancy rested her hand on Branndon's arm.

He looked at it then looked at her. There was something in her eyes that gave him a pause. Nancy smiled and gave his arm a squeeze.

"Must be going, there are people I need to meet. We'll talk later." With that she headed off.

Branndon's gaze lingered on her as she walked away. He couldn't get over how radiant she looked. Suddenly questions just started running through his head full speed. He watched as she stood talking to Sophie and a group of her friends. He wondered if Nancy could feel him undressing her with his eyes. Oh, boy this was going to be a long two days. They would all need some time to relax after the excitement of both today and tomorrow.

Branndon had an idea. He wanted to give Nancy a taste of what he thought she had been hinting at. If he could just get her alone for a few minutes, surely he could show her a good time.

He slowly crossed the room to where Nancy stood with Sophie and her friends.

"Hi, daddy, didn't it turn out to be a great party", Sophie said as she embraced him.

"It sure did, Princess," he responded.

"Oh, daddy, aren't I too big for that," Sophie admonished.

"You'll always be my princess," he stated as he looked directly at Nancy.

Nancy noticed that there was a hidden message in Branndon's eyes. However she was having trouble making sense of it.

"Nancy, I was wondering if you could help me with some of the details for tomorrow's ceremony," Branndon asked.

"I'll get Matt to help you, daddy," Sophie offered.

"No, no this is a surprise from me and your mother and I don't know where she is at the moment. It won't take too long", he insisted.

Nancy and Branndon headed off out of the banquet hall. He led her down a hall and into an unlocked room. It was an empty hall. Nancy looked around and turned to Branndon.

"But, I don't.......her voice trailed off as Branndon leaned in and claimed her mouth with his. She didn't resist as he gently moved her up against the wall.

"Mmmmmm, so this is the surprise," Nancy murmured.

"A surprise for you, I just said that to get you to come along with me," he mouthed.

"Hmmmm, I'm thinking I may have to keep an eye on you," she hesitated.

"Is that so?" he asked.

His tongue poked at her lips until she parted them to allow it to probe inside her. But oh, what was running through her mind.

Branndon took her by surprise when he moved a hand down and slipped it under the hem of her dress.

"Mind if I explore here," he questioned?

"Oh, please do," She rasped, spreading her legs to make it easier for him.

His excitement grew as he lightly touched the crotch of her panties and found that the area was soaked. He slipped his fingers inside and ran his fingers over her pussy as her juices coated his fingers.

"Sure has been a lot of excitement these past few days," she breathed.

"Sure has, and after tomorrow, I think we'll all need a few days of rest and relaxation," he mouthed as he continued moving his fingers.

"You got that right," she moaned as she moved her hand to his crotch, feeling his hard cock.

Suddenly she had an idea!

She pushed him away. "Not here!"

Branndon looked confused. "Don't you want me?" he asked

Nancy took his hands and licked her juices from his fingers. "Does that answer your question? But not here and not now."

"Where? When?"

"I know a place that we can all relax after the wedding. Can you wait that long?"

"I guess so," Branndon replied trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

Nancy rubbed her fingers up his crotch. "It will be worth it.