Affair of the Heart Ch. 13

Story Info
A wedding day to remember.
1.4k words
3.25
8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Sophie, Beth and Nancy were all gathered in the bride room with the rest of the girls in Sophie's wedding party. Everyone was dressed but Sophie. In fact she was still in the bathroom. No one could tell if she was in the shower or what? Beth walked over to the bathroom door.

"Sophie, you didn't fall in did you dear," Beth joked.

"Very, funny mother," Sophie shouted. "I'll be right out. Keep your blouse on".

Beth had chosen a very beautiful gown. It was a floor length strapless gown in Light Pink. She wore matching shoes. Her jewelry consisted of a pair of pink earrings and a navy blue flat stone necklace. She wore a wrist corsage of navy blue roses and carnations on her right wrist. Nancy's outfit was just the opposite of Beth's.

Suddenly Sophie stepped out of the bathroom. She stood there in just her bra and slip. Her face was flush and there were little beads of sweat on her upper lip. Nobody knew what to think of it. Surely she should be dressed by now. The wedding was due to start in 2 hours.

"Are you ok?" Beth asked. "Come on, you need to get ready."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. One of the girls opened it to see Matt.

"I ummm, I want to see my beautiful bride," Matt stammered.

"Absolutely not," stated Nancy.

"That's right," Beth agreed. "its bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before the wedding."

"Aw, phooey on that," they both laughed. "That's all nonsense."

"Besides mother, I am not even dressed yet and I need to see him," Sophie insisted.

"But it isn't proper," Nancy stated.

"I am the bride, and this is my day. What I say goes and I want to.....I need to see him," Sophie insisted.

She gently shooed everyone else out of the room insisting that everything will be fine. She firmly stated that both she and Matt need some time alone. Beth and Nancy are the lasts ones out and they left hesitantly. Beth turned and tapped her watch.

"I thought they would never leave," Matt smiled.

"Me, either," Sophie managed.

Matt pulled her into an embrace and claimed her mouth with his. His tongue probed gently at her thin pink lips till she opened it just enough to let it slip inside. She moaned softly as his hands roamed over her under garments and found the hem of her slip. He moved them slowly up her leg. He could feel her juices on her leg as he made his way towards his intended target. Suddenly his hand found it. It excited him to find it already wet. He was even more shocked that she wasn't wearing panties. This turned him on even more. He slipped one finger in her wet pussy and her juices instantly coated it. He quickly followed that with another one.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good," Sophie moaned.

Matt broke the kiss just long enough to move Sophie over to the sofa in the room. He gently pulled off her slip and then removed her bra. She reached a hand up to his navy blue tuxedo pants and quickly undid them and pulled them and his underwear down in one motion.

Sophie then knelt before him and put the head of his cock in her mouth. At first all she did was lightly tease it. She swirled her tongue over the head of it as she gently cupped his balls with one hand. Matt looked down at her and moaned softly.

He couldn't believe it. Sophie was on her knees sucking his cock just hours before they were to become husband and wife. Oh God she was so beautiful. He looked down into her eyes and put his hands in her hair as he thrust the entire length of his cock into her pert little mouth.

This caught Sophie by surprise. But yet she was used to sucking his cock. She had been doing that for months now. He pulled it all the way out and she gently teased the head of it once again. After a few seconds of her teasing he gently thrust it back down her throat. He moved it in and out, in and out several times and he could feel it pulsating with each movement he made.

"Oh God," he moaned as he shot stream after stream down Sophie's throat. He pumped so much into her that just a little of it dribbled down her chin.

Now it was his turn to please her. He helped her get to her feet and then eased her down onto the sofa. He felt up one of her legs and his lips followed close behind. He could taste the cum that had drenched her. This excited him even more. He stopped when he got to her soaked pussy. He then moved to the other leg and moved down it placing soft kisses as he went. Once again he could taste the juices that had escaped from her pussy and ran down her legs. He then went back up the other leg.

"Oh, God, Matt.......baby I need you inside me," Sophie hissed.

He grinned at her teasingly and moved his face to her mound. Gently he swirled his tongue over it, flicking it against her clit every now and then to increase the pleasure.

"Matt," she hissed imploringly.

"What, you don't like that?" he questioned.

"I LOVE IT, but I didn't necessarily mean like that baby.....when I said I need you inside me," Sophie stated.

"But baby, I wanna taste you, just like you did me," he pouted.

"Ok, but then I need you and I need you bad," she stated.

He continued licking and sucking her clit. Every once in a while he probed his tongue inside her. He continued alternating between licking, sucking and probing into her until her juices flowed out and coated his tongue. Then he stood up and moved over her. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and their mouths claimed each other as he thrust all the way inside her. He pulled all the way back out and looked her in the eye.

She gave him that sad puppy dog look and he knew just what she wanted. He thrust back inside her once again. He lay on top of her pumping slowly in and out of her. Every once in a while he would pull all the way out only to thrust all the way back in again.

"OH GOD BABY, IMMMMMM CUMMMMMMING," Sophie screamed as her body was rocked by a powerful orgasm. Just then Matt shot his cum into her and then collapsed on top of her. Their mouths claimed each other one last time.

"We are a mess," Matt stated.

"Quick, so no one will know," Sophie urged as she guided him into the bathroom.

They both got cleaned up and dressed again in no time. And it was a good thing because just as they emerged from the bathroom, Sophie's dad entered the room.

"Uhhh, it's about that time, Princess," he stated.

"OK, daddy, we are ready."

The pastor began the ceremony.

"Dear the beloved, we are gathered here today celebrate the marriage of Sophieah Genaveve and Matthew Blackadder in holy matrimony."

"Who gives this young woman to be married to this young man," asked the pastor?

"Her mother and I do," Branndon responded.

Then Branndon led Beth back to the front two seats on the left side of the church.

Matt and Sophie had a special way they were going to present as the official opening of the ceremony. This was a surprise for their parents. They were both going to join together in singing one of Beth's favorite songs, "Wind Beneath My Wings". This brought tears to both Nancy and Beth's eyes.

As soon as they finished Beth and Branndon had a surprise for the young couple. They had been planning this for months now and told no one but the pastor what they had planned. They were going to both sing one of Sophie and Beth's favorite songs. Beth knew that Sophie had also chosen this song for the father-daughter dance at the reception but still planned to go ahead with it. Beth and Branndon both got up and sang "Butterfly Kisses" to the young couple, bringing tears to Sophie's eyes.

Sophie and Matt had written their own vows and after they read them there were tears in the corners of both of their eyes.

Then as the tune Forever and Ever Amen played everyone headed across town to the lavish reception.