Affair of the Trainee & the Manager

Story Info
Innocent office function spawns romance.
25.6k words
4.68
74.7k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a state of unexpected excitement tempered with apprehension about having fallen into this situation. There was guilt too. We were in the back seat of a co-worker's car on the way to a Friday night staff bowling outing. Dorothy's head was cradled in my arm and we were kissing. Her arms were around me and my other arm and hand couldn't decide whether to pull her closer to me, move to her lovely rounded hip, or chance caressing the side of her breast. Our legs were beginning to intertwine and my hand moved instinctively to her hip to coax her upper leg further over mine so that our thighs and groins would be closer. I could hear the swish and rustle of her dress and stockings as her body shifted. Her arms tightened around me and she hummed a muted groan of hesitant pleasure. My hand then began caressing upward over her soft, round hip toward her breast. I couldn't remember when I had been so aroused or excited. We each were breathing more heavily than our physical exertion would merit. I never had been in this situation before, hadn't planned for it, and certainly hadn't expected it. I sensed that it was a new and unexpected surprise for Dorothy as well.

I was a bank management trainee in my mid twenties - just a couple of years out of college. It was a two year program and my first six months assignment was as a teller at the branch where Dorothy was an assistant manager. The staff of twenty or so was loosely cohesive. Good teamwork and mutual respect with selective outside social contact - one or two management sponsored staff outings each year and occasional sub-group get-togethers. I was a terrible teller - slow in spite of my best efforts and rarely able to balance my till at end of day. But someone would always pitch in and help me get the debits and credits in the right columns. Thank heavens being a teller was not what I was ultimately training for.

Dorothy had been with the bank over ten years and was thirtyish. As assistant manager she split her time between the customer service platform and the "back office" where the day's transactions were accounted for. She was petite (but not thin), very attractive, outgoing, personable, quick-witted, and knew the branch operations and customers like the back of her hand. She had an active sense of humor but her eye was always on the ball. She knew what had to be done and who would do it. She seemed always to be in motion and always in control. No one questioned her authority, and few people questioned her knowledge or opinion - including the branch manager.

I had developed a fairly strong but secret attraction to her. Kind of a fantasy. I guess it started with her legs - they were stunning - and I have always been a leg man. Dorothy also had an attractive way of walking. She was vivacious, unpretentious, had a pretty face, lovely hair and, as best I could tell in her business clothes, an attractive figure. Dorothy had done nothing to encourage my fantasy. She was always pleasant, occasionally cutely familiar or personal, but usually businesslike toward me. So why this strong attraction? Just natural I guess - pleasant personality, attractive and great legs. At that age fantasies floated in and out of my head every day.

I thought I understood my attraction to her, but her attraction to me on this evening's occasion was less explainable - unless you believe in the accident of chemistry, pheromones, and the primal energies that pass inexplicably between people.

Dorothy had invited me to be her partner in a bowling outing with a group of staff members - staff only (no spouses). I assumed Dorothy's invitation was simply a friendly and hospitable gesture toward a guest-trainee on the part of a member of management. Bob, the branch head teller; Jan, an attractive and competent commercial teller; and Dorothy said they would pick me up after supper. Jan and Dorothy were close friends. It was a Friday night but my wife, Constance, and I had nothing planned, and Constance and I agreed that my participation in branch social activities would be good "career manners". When I heard Bob honk his car horn I gave Constance our usual goodbye peck on the cheek and told her I had no idea how late I might be.

I joined Dorothy in the back seat of Bob's car. Jan was in front with Bob - an unexpected arrangement. I would have thought the two women would sit in back while I rode in front with Bob. Friendly "Hi's" were exchanged and Bob began to drive off. Jan wasn't sitting next to her door in the front seat but rather was sitting close to Bob. I didn't know quite what to make of that. Both were married - but not to each other. Dorothy's husband was a pharmacist and owned his own drugstore where he likely was working that night. Finally I surmised that Dorothy and I were sitting in the back seat so that Jan could sit next to Bob. 'Oh well!' I thought to myself, 'It's their business.'

During the light conversation we began to exchange I became more ‘aware' of Dorothy sitting beside me - kind of a feeling of her kinetic energy or, perhaps, her emotional presence. She was sitting in the middle of her half of the back seat rather than against her door and I was sitting in my half. The soft fragrance of her perfume reminded me of our closeness. Of course I noticed her legs were crossed and looked incredible. Her hand was resting on the seat between us. As our chatting continued, and without looking directly at Dorothy, I placed my hand on the seat between us as well to brace myself from leaning when Bob went around corners. Shortly I sensed how near my hand was to hers and was puzzled by the strong feeling of ‘relationship' her presence was giving me. I concluded I was probably teasing myself - another piece of my fanciful fantasy. What was I thinking? Dorothy was one of the branch management team! Actually, she was one of the people to whom my boss reported! Although very friendly, she had always behaved properly; and, in spite of the unexpected seating arrangement and the fact that she had asked me to be her bowling partner, she had said or done nothing since I had gotten into the car to change that view. My upbringing was puritanical. Even though Constance' and my marital relationship was becoming more business-like and less romantic, I hadn't seriously flirted with nor been with another woman since we had married. Did I think that anything could possibly generate between Dorothy and me?. Not likely. Did I want it to? Of course not. This was just a night out bowling with the gang. Right? Was I really teasing myself? Why? Or was a more basic, imperceptible, exchange of pherimones affecting my thoughts and urges? I wasn't just teasing myself, I was confusing myself.

When Bob turned a corner our bodies shifted and, while bracing herself, Dorothy's hand touched mine. I was startled in spite of my fantasy. Then I did something which felt very daring - I left my hand where it was - touching hers! My anxiety mounted when, to my amazement, she didn't move her hand either. Two of her fingers, which were over-lapping mine, seemed to press down lightly! I became flush with the surge of a strong, deep aching I hadn't felt since I was a teenager. It was then that I put my hand over hers and gently squeezed. I knew the moment I had done it that it was a potential disaster; but to my surprise and utter relief, she turned her palm up and squeezed back. We looked at each other for a moment and then went on with the four-way conversation - but we continued to hold hands! A few minutes later the chatting trailed off. We looked questioningly at each other and our heads moved hesitantly closer, cocked to the side, lips coming near. Slowly ... but suddenly! we were kissing. It seemed to be the most exciting kiss I could ever remember. As naive as I felt, it wasn't only exciting, it was scary. When our lips first lightly touched they were closed and pursed. But strong feelings were surging through me - my lips relaxed and my tongue poked through to touch Dorothy's lips. Her lips softened and let me enter and our tongues met in their first sensual dance.

I knew the ride to the bowling alley wouldn't last forever but, at the moment, time for us had stopped. When I cupped the side of her breast Dorothy broke our kiss for a moment, uttered a soft sigh, looked at me with apprehension and then warmth in her eyes, and brought her lips back to mine. Our lips were moist and caressing and the tips of our tongues were merged in a continuing slow dance. We hadn't said a word to each other - only occasional sighs and muted moans. No sweet nothings. No endearments - just an occasional nibble of an ear lobe, a nuzzle in her neck, and a long engagement of luscious kissing and body melding. My brash caress of her breast, and Dorothy's warm acceptance, seemed a portend that we each might wish for something more than simple hugs and kisses.

When Bob turned into the parking lot of the bowling alley my hand was caressing Dorothy's soft breast. Her hand was over mine encouraging my gentle massage. Our leg entwinement had inched her skirt up and the smooth, white skin above her stockings looked like heaven on earth. The lush softness I sensed through her bra and dress, the lure of her beautiful thigh and the exciting sweetness in our kisses were filling me with incredible desire. Also incredible was the enormous tent in the front of my slacks. I was in a state of divine lust.

As Bob nosed the car into a parking space between two large vans Dorothy and I began to disentangle. She caressed my cheek, looked warmly into my eyes, and gave me a gentle parting kiss, our lips brushing softly. In the first words we had spoken since our first kiss she whispered, "I guess we have to go in ...."

With a hand gently cupping her cheek I returned the sweet kiss and sighed, "Mm hmm ... I'd rather not ...."

"Uhhn, Aaalex ... me toooo." Our lips lingered together for a few more moments of wishful rapture. The softness and gentleness of these parting kisses and caresses seemed very special - they seemed to carry messages of newfound affection and intimate hopes.

Out of the corner of my eye I sensed Jan looking back at us. Then, confirming my suspicion, she and Bob merged together in a more affectionate activity than was possible while Bob was driving; assuming, I supposed, that Dorothy and I might not be quite ready to part company. A moment later they disappeared below the seat back sighing and giggling. We had arrived early and there seemed to be no hurry about going into the bowling alley.

Dorothy's dress and stockings rustled as we rearranged ourselves to engage in a bit more of the wonderful kissing. I looked down at her legs. They truly were beautiful; dainty feet, trim ankles, well-formed curving calves, elegantly sculpted, feminine knees with a touch of rounded softness on their insides, and thighs, which I had never seen before, that flared to full and compelling feminine softness before they disappeared under her raised skirt. There I visualized them flowing into the very feminine curve of hip.

I could see the garter I had brushed over earlier and the top of the stocking it suspended. The bit of skin I could see above the stocking was smooth and creamy. I couldn't seem to resist - her modesty was in control, but just as she grasped her skirt hem to tug it down, I softly caressed her thigh and daringly bent down to kiss that alluring bit of flesh. The faint aroma of her freshly bathed body was feminine, earthy and tantalizing. I had a momentary pang of misgiving, suddenly afraid I had been too brash, but rather than the reproachment I feared, she let out a quiet, moaning sigh, encouragingly raised the skirt just a bit more and let go the hem to caress my head in her lap and hold my lips on her leg while I continued to kiss and nuzzle. Her gesture thrilled me.

When I straightened up she again touched my cheek and kissed me. "You're a devil," she whispered. "A sweet devil."

I murmured, "So feminine ... so very beautiful ... I couldn't ..."

"Resist?" She finished my thought, kissing me softly.

"Mm hmm."

Her voice was whispery, "Your touch ... and your kisses ... were very tender. Your lips felt nice on my leg." Our eyes locked in a warm embrace, and she sighed breathily on my lips, "I think my stockings may be ... a little twisted and," indicating with her eyes, "since those two seem to be ... a little busy," another soft touching of lips, "I think I'll snug them up ... just a bit." With her eyes still holding mine she delayed pulling her skirt down and, instead, with slow, sensual grace, raised her skirt still higher and extended a stunning leg across my lap. In a low, soft voice she said, "Do you mind ...?"

"Your legs ... and thighs are beautiful. I couldn't possibly mind." I nearly swooned in ecstacy at the beauty laying so close to the bulge in my slacks. It was clear that Dorothy could have adjusted her stockings without the use of my lap. She was sweetly tempting and teasing us both with the revealing display of her thighs and this beautifully sensual, feminine ceremony. Her lovely face with half-lidded, smoldering eyes and slightly parted, relaxed, soft lips bathed me in a golden glow of sensual affection. We both were intensely aroused and so focused on each other that we seemed alone. Bob and Jan continued to be otherwise occupied up front and soft music was playing on the radio.

A soft, luscious kiss and then, "I'll just be ... a minute." In slow, graceful movements - her leg languidly bending and stretching to accommodate the ceremony, and her hands and fingers moving with feminine grace - she unfastened first the front garter and then the under-side garter on the lovely leg, slowly stroked up the calf and thigh, snugged the stocking, and finally, carefully refastened each garter. She paused to lushly kiss me and stroke my cheek. She then placed the second leg next to the first in my lap, whispering, "I'm feeling so warm ... and ..." and kissed me again.

I impulsively stroked the newly snugged calf and knee and whispered on her lips, "... And?"

"... You know ..."

"Mm hmm ... me too ... so much." By now her skirt was nearly to her hips. She didn't seem to care that her panties were peeking out where they covered her puffy Venus Mound and the vee between her sweet thighs. While she released the garters and stroked the second calf and thigh I caressed and hugged the first thigh close to me and leaned over to brush her cheek with my lips. I murmured on her cheek, "Your legs are lovely. ... And your thighs, ... so smooth and soft and feminine." She turned her head and abandoned the second leg to caress my cheek while we kissed - each of us breathing heavily in sexual excitement - eyes exchanging warm messages and confessions of consuming desire.

Through kissing lips she sighed, "Thank you, Sweetheart." Her endearment thrilled me.

I sighed on her lips, "You're so very lovely ... and I ... I'm feeling like I ... ." My hugging hands found the warm skin of her upper thigh above her stocking top.

She stroked my hugging arms with affectionate approval and kissed me softly sighing, "Mmmmmm ... I think I know ..." She made no move to limit my caresses, but rather encouraged me with an affectionate smile and a languid nestling of that leg closer to accommodate my sensual stroking massage of her beautiful thigh. Another soft, warm kiss on my cheek, "Your hands on me feel loving." Soft lips touched and whispered, "Are my stockings ... and legs ... and things ... alright?" Her hands now were stroking both of my amorous arms, encouraging them in their sensual adventures.

"Mmmmmm, ... so lovely, ... so very feminine." My hands caressed the soft, smooth, naked warmth. I was nearly breathless, "I love your legs ... and your sweet thighs." Her beautiful display and this wonderful stroking aroused me so that my erection was straining in its confinement, and I felt a vague tingle deep in the base of my scrotum. I kissed her softly and wondered if she could feel my stiff penis poking into the underside of the thigh I was feeling and hugging so close.

She sighed in my ear, "You're making me want to ... ."

I kissed her cheek, "Want to what, Lovely Creature?"

"Uhhmm, ... I can't tell you."

Our senses of each other were becoming deeply sensual. My hands continued to love her luscious thigh and stroked up under her skirt, over her hip and across her feminine tummy. While I caressed, Dorothy distractedly returned to the second stocking. Her movements were graceful and had become deeply alluring - almost sexual. The sense of compelling desire and warm affection intensified through my body and caught in my throat. I bent to kiss the sweet, white, baby smooth skin I had been caressing near the "V" of her panties. She moved the leg furthest from me slightly to make room for my lips to linger high in the warmth of her lovely inner tenderness. I moaned quietly as my hand stroked higher to caress the warm, soft skin and cradle the thigh to hold it to my lips. I kissed a trail of loving touches on the baby softness that hugged close to protect her Special Place and couldn't resist a brief caress of her Venus Mound. I heard her faintly sigh my name when my lips followed my caress and edged thrillingly close to her love center. She whined in sensual urgency and coaxed me to rearrange myself so that she could move one leg behind me against the seat back. I now was between her lovely legs. Affectionate lust surged in me when she opened her thighs sweetly in welcoming display of her beautiful femininity. I now was almost laying down between her legs, brushing her naked, soft thighs with my cheeks, and lightly kissing my way toward her mons. My cheek briefly nudged her center of love. The fragrance of her aroused womanhood lured me. For a moment she hugged my cheeks with her soft thighs. I was in a fantasy of sexual heaven.

Dorothy sighed sweetly, "Ohhh, Aaalexx." I pressed my cheek softly against her puffy mound. She sighed, "Uhhnnnnmmm," and flexed her mons gently to rub on my cheek. I kissed her panties on that sacred place and then raised up to her until our lips came together again in luscious nibbles. She hugged my hips in her thighs and murmured in my ear, "I'm tingling where you kissed me ... and where your cheek nestled close ... I wish we didn't have to go bowling." With thoughts of discrete caution we each glanced to note that Bob and Jan were still amorously engaged out of sight.

Feeling momentarily secure in our sensual cocoon I nuzzled Dorothy's neck and sighed, "I wish we could ... be alone."

Dorothy whispered in my ear, "Oh, God, ... me too," and relaxed back against her arm rest in an amorous, languid pose sighing, "Darling, would you finish with my other stocking ... and fasten my garters for me?" She squeezed her legs around me for a moment and then parted them sweetly.

I was thrilled at her intimate invitation. I slipped back down between her lovely legs and lifted the ungartered thigh to my lips sighing, "Uhhnn, may I kiss a little more first?" I hugged her leg and thigh against my body.

I heard only a warmly quiet sigh, "Mm hmm, and see if my panties are covering me ... where I'm getting wet." Dorothy was as deep in lust as I was.

I trailed light kisses in the sensitive crease of her groin next to her mons and then stroked and caressed, smoothing the stocking over her calf and up her thigh - lips following close behind fingers. Reaching gently for the underside garter my hand brushed her vulva. Dorothy moaned and stroked that arm while it nudged the center of her excitement. I let go the garter and continued to stroke and caress the naked thigh, frequently straying to caress her Mound of Venus and enticingly curved bottom. Urgent desire surged through my loving hands and almost without forethought my fingers slipped her panty aside. Dorothy moaned sweetly and opened her thighs further to encourage me sighing, "Yes, Darling, my panties ... are they getting ... wet?"