Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." I opened my cabinet to get one and handed it to her.

She turned away to demurely reach under her skirt to dry herself. "There, that's better." After throwing the tissue in my basket she turned back and squeezed my hardness. I almost erupted. "Mmmm, you feel so good. I love to make you hard. But I love to make you soft lots more. I'm going to punish you a lot!"

"I wish I could kiss you some more ... and drink from you," I was breathless. It was just a wish. We, and especially she, had to get back to work.

"I have to go in back and start the branch accounting. I'll meet you as soon as I can." When she slid by me to leave my work area her gorgeous bum brushed and wiggled against my groin and the tent in my trousers, then she turned her head to wrinkle her nose and blow me a kiss, whispering, "I felt something stiff poking at me. I can hardly wait, Lover." And she was gone. It was obvious that the chemistry between us was at least as strong as it had been Friday night. God! She made me feel like I was in heat.

I waited until the tent in my trousers subsided, put my things away, and went to the bathroom. After the usual relief I took off my undershorts, put them in my briefcase, and left the bank. My heart was pounding with excitement as I drove to our rendevous place. I parked where Bob's car had been Friday night and put some music on the radio to wait for Dorothy. The sun was low and the shadows were growing longer. No one was nearby. In a little while I saw Dorothy in the rear view mirror pulling up behind me. I turned the engine off, got out, locked my car, and walked toward her car. Unlike my car, hers was a new, large luxury model. Her windows were darkly tinted against the sun, but as I approached I could see her telescoping the steering wheel and pushing it up.

"Hi, Sweetheart." When I got in I could see that her front seat was wider, deeper and better cushioned than my back seat.

She was moving the seat back as far as it would go. "Mmmm, Lover, come in here and kiss me." I locked my door and we slid together and embraced. With mouths open our lips searched and locked and hungered - arms hugging tightly and then hands roaming and searching - each of us humming and groaning our pleasure at this long awaited joy.

When we came up for air I murmured, "It seems I've been dreaming about being with you again like this forever." I lovingly squeezed and caressed her breasts through her blouse and bra. They were wondrous.

Murmuring through our kisses, "Pinch my nipples, Darling." My loving hands obeyed.

"Mmmmmm." More kisses interrupted and then she said, "I thought about you and our Friday night all weekend. It was such a long weekend! Mmmmm ... squeeze harder." And as she spoke her lips continued to kiss. She had taken her suit jacket off. It was laying on the back seat. "Let me help you with your jacket and tie, Honey." She held the jacket while I shrugged out. She laid it on top of hers. Then she started to loosen my tie. In order to help me she turned sideways with her right knee up on the seat. Her skirt was forced up and my eyes were adoring the exposed stocking tops and luscious thighs. I coaxed her knee further into my lap until her skirt was nearly to her hips and she was teasingly close to me. I couldn't resist caressing the knee and running my hand up her thigh to the smooth, soft flesh of her inner thighs and then under her skirt to tease the crease of her groin. Absolutely heavenly.

She lightly slapped my hand and scolded me, "You're so naughty!" Before my hand could escape she covered it with hers and coaxed it back to her leg and up her thigh to an incredibly warm place where she guided the side of my hand to nudge her oozing vulva. She smiled softly and said, "This is just like Friday - I'm trying to unbutton your shirt but can't concentrate because your hands are busy - being naughty - under my skirt." Her hands returned to my tie ... and my lips returned to hers.

While she was busy, I was free to continue being naughty. So finally both hands were under her skirt caressing her thighs up to her hips, over her tummy, into her navel and down the creases of her groin - sometimes trailing loving fingers over her moist labia. I was growing an enormous erection. In a few moments she removed the tie and had unbuttoned my shirt collar. She put her arms around me again and our mouths merged. She murmured on my lips, "... I love not wearing panties." Reluctantly, my hands left the wondrous nakedness under her skirt to hug and hold her close. The affection and passion and lust rose in tremors through our lips. The intensity hadn't ebbed ... at all. Our breathing was rapid.

"Oh, Alex," She kissed me fervently and her hands and arms left my neck and shoulders. In a moment she had my belt unbuckled and my zipper open. I held her close and she murmured into our merging lips, "I'm glad you're not wearing undershorts, Sweet Lover." Her hands enveloped me. "You're so hard. I hope you want to put this wonderful, stiff penis in me?"

I gasped, "It's all I've been thinking of ... being near you makes me hard ... and hungry for you."

She gushed, "Mmmmm, so hard ... help me, Darling!" I pushed up from the seat and helped her slide my trousers down. Then my hands were under her skirt thrilling at the sensuous feel of her naked hips and bottom while she moved to straddle me. I slumped down in the seat and held my stiff penis straight up for her. She knelt on the seat with her knees next to my ribs and lowered herself to engulf me sweetly in her silken loveliness. I drove up to meet the urgent rhythm of her dancing vulva. Her hugging, beautiful, naked thighs began to shiver against my naked hips as soon as her clitoris met my pubis. She moaned into my lips and her hips and tummy quaked and shuddered in orgasm. The liquid glove of her vagina convulsed around my thrilling penis. She grasped my shoulders hard for a few moments and then slumped forward to lay her head on my shoulder. Her warm, loving glove was luscious with her oozings and squirmed around to caress its captive. I wiggled in and around and squished against her until I went rigid in my first orgasm since Friday. It was wonderful. She spasmed again.

It hadn't been elegant and artful; but it was deeply affectionate and lustful. I gasped, "Sweetheart, I hope I wasn't too fast. You're so beautiful ... and I've missed you so much."

"Mmmmm, Honey, I couldn't wait either. I started cumming as soon as your beautiful manhood slipped into me. I've been hungry to have you in me ... and when you kissed my ... my love lips ... made love to me ... at work ... I wanted you in me ... Oh, God! I wanted you in me!" Our lips were doing a lot of kissing again and Dorothy was relaxing against me ... kind of into the crook of my arm. I was still slumped down and buried in her luscious warmth. "I've been ready for you ever since."

"I got so hard ... when I was loving you under your skirt ... I oozed in my underwear." We were kissing ardently again - more softly and lushly, but with desire dripping from our eyes and intensifying the touches of our caressing hands. "Your thighs and loving place are so beautiful ... and feel so wonderful ... and your pussy kisses me so sweetly ..."

"Oh, Alex, when we're together I feel like I'm in heat." (My sentiments exactly.) Her lips were on mine, her voice quiet in loving tones, "My pussy loves your lips ... and loves your wonderful, hard cock." Our lips parted and she pushed herself up from me. She lifted her skirt so that we both could see the merger of our loins. "I love to see it ... going into me. Look how wet I've made you ... and how my pussy opens for you ... and how it hugs around you. ... Do it to me a little , Honey ... so I can watch." It thrilled me to see the enlarged base of my penis where it disappeared into the happily enveloping, glistening, stretching oval of her sweet vaginal lips. Still on her knees straddling me, she rose up a few inches to make room for me to slide out and back into her. I slowly fucked in and out of her sweet vagina. "Mmmm, your penis is so beautiful." I reached to lightly caress the shiny lips stretched around me and the tip of her clitoris avidly poking out. Her welcoming thighs were spread warmly and hugged against my hips and sides. Her thighs opening to me like this made her look very loving. I loved the feel of her skin against me and the feel and swish of her nylons. Then I remembered the wonderful feeling of her naked legs and thighs ... after I had removed her stockings Friday night.

I began to feel urgent again and my groin began to squirm my hardness into her. My hands were caressing and feeling and loving her naked thighs and curving hips and soft bum cheeks. Dorothy was still hungry as well and began to squirm. She held her skirt up and we both watched her vagina and my penis make love to each other. I gasped as I gently thrust up into her again, "Sweetheart, I'm still so hard. Your gorgeous pussy looks so loving ... I hope it wants to fuck a little more?" My hands moved from caressing her thighs and hips to squeeze and fondle her breasts.

"We're fucking already, Silly". She bent down to kiss me fondly and went on, "Mmmmm, you feel so good in me ... my pussy wants to fuck a lot more ... it's so wet for you ... It's very loving." She braced her hands on my shoulders and began her loving dance. "Uhh ... oohh ... Darling, ... open my blouse ... and unhook ... my bra ... mmmm ....." She was whimpering and sending me little kisses. "Oh, God ... I love to fuck you!" When the forbidden four-letter words began to flow I knew we were thoroughly enveloped in lust.

I had just cum a few minutes before and knew that this coupling would be just a bit longer and more loving. When I had her blouse open I found what appeared to be a new, low-cut bra with a front closure. In moments Dorothy's jiggling, rolling, lovely melons were hanging cupped and quivering in my adoring hands. I squeezed, caressed, pulled, and lightly pinched her happily puckered nipples - finally urging them to my mouth. She was moaning - her thighs and vagina shivering in a series of wonderful orgasms.

I murmured through avidly sucking lips, "Darling, your breasts are so beautiful. ... They feel so good in my hands. ... I love to hold them ... and suck on them ... I'm feeding on your nipples ... while you're fucking me ... and making my cock so hard ... and so happy."

"Oh ... ahgnn ... uhnn ... uhnn .... Oh, God! ... I'm cumming so hard ... I can't stop," My Sweetheart was groaning loudly and looked beautiful thrilling and lusting and wildly thrusting on me. It seemed she was having a continuous orgasm or was enjoying an endless series. I lovingly squeezed and sucked and plunged.

I too began to groan, "You don't have to stop ... Darling ... Uhnn ... Ohh ... I'm so deep in you ... I'm going to cum again!" I grasped and held on to her lovely breasts, squeezing and pulling, and the thrill rose through my roots and throbbed into her liquid velvet glove. For a few moments I was rigid and couldn't move because of the thrilling tenderness in my glans.

When she felt me throbbing, her spasms grew into shivers and shudders that began in her swooning vagina and rolled down through her thighs and up into her belly. Her thighs quaked against my hips and her breasts quivered sweetly in my hands. Her eyes looked down at me molten with lust and affection. Her mouth was slack and her body began to relax and collapse on me.

We lay quietly for a few minutes. My penis softened and began to slip out of her. She moved her hips a bit, and when I fell out she took my soft, wet penis in her hand. We cuddled closer and she held me and caressed. I kissed her softly and adoringly. I whispered on her lips as I kissed, "I adore you ... I dreamed about making love to you all weekend ... It's not often such a wonderful dream comes true."

"My dream has come true too, Darling, ... and my pussy feels so much better. My pussy wanted to have you ... so much." She wiggled and snuggled a little. Our position wasn't very comfortable for relaxed snuggling, and finally she rose up and turned slightly away. I sat up, turned half sideways and leaned back against my door. She snuggled back against me with her head against my shoulder and her back against my chest. Her knees were drawn up and her feet were tucked up on the seat. Her skirt was halfway up her thighs and her stocking tops glimpsed out from under. My left arm was under hers and around her waist. She was holding my right hand just under her breasts with her left while her right hand rubbed my inner thigh. I hadn't rebuttoned her blouse nor put my pants back on.

Because she had eased us into this position and had chosen to snuggle in a way that somewhat limited our activities, I sensed she wanted the comfort of affectionate snuggling and some quiet talk. I wanted it too. I confessed, "I thought the weekend would never end. It feels wonderful to be with you again."

"I wanted to be with you ... I couldn't concentrate on anything. I tried to work on the books for the drugstore but couldn't keep track of what I was doing. Saturday afternoon I finally had to get away and went to the mall shopping." She wiggled back into me and said, "But I feel warm and cuddly now." Dorothy turned her head up to me, we kissed softly and wetly, then she went on, "I bought some things Saturday that I hope you'll like. You're the only one who's ever going to see them. It made me feel close to you ... to be shopping ... just for you."

"What did you buy?"

"Lots of things." She rolled her eyes and dropped the lids flirtatiously. "I'm wearing some of them now ... my stockings are more sheer than I've ever worn ... and lacier at the top - and you unhooked my pretty, new, brief little bra. I was wearing very sheer bikini panties ... until you defrocked me at work."

"Mmmmm, I couldn't resist ... you were so beautiful and I was so hungry for you. I could see your pussy lips through your panties ... and I wanted my mouth on you."

"You were wonderful ... but truly naughty."

We each squirmed around a bit to get comfortable and chatted about the obvious difficulties of an office romance and how Friday night had been an easy excuse with our spouses but how getting home late on a regular work night was more difficult to excuse - particu-larly if the late nights were frequent. I confessed that Constance and I were growing apart with a fading interest in romance and Dorothy described her marriage as a partnership of two people now more interested in their careers and businesses - a marriage which was drifting into a financial convenience and an arrangement to maintain social appearances. It was clear that each of us wanted to continue our "affair" but didn't want to rock the domestic boat too vigorously. Neither of us had done anything like this before and we were pretty naive about how to go about it or handle it. Even the motel visit Friday night had been a first for each of us. Actually, we found it hard to believe this was happening. It was scary, and we were very nervous about it. But the unspoken inference was that desire was strong in each of us - and we would find a way.

At moments in the conversation when a sign of understanding or affection or togetherness was expressed, I put my head next hers and kissed her cheek or she squeezed and rubbed my thigh or I hugged my hand more snuggly around her waist - sometimes nudging under her breasts -or she would turn her head up to me for a kiss. Because our conversation was practical and kind of philosophic, I avoided caressing her in a sexual way. She likewise seemed to be avoiding those special places and touches. The deprivation was increasing my hunger, but nurturing our growing rapport, mutual respect and understanding was momentarily more important.

When it seemed that we had purged the prohibitions and had confirmed our unspoken agreement to be lovers in spite of it all, Dorothy turned her head up for a warm and lingering kiss and covered my hand with hers to raise it until I was cupping her breast. It was softly round and beautifully pendulant and my hand couldn't quite contain it. It felt absolutely wonderful resting naked in my caressing palm and fingers. She moaned into our kiss and squeezed my thigh. After the short period of intimate deprivation we seemed to be more hungry for one another. I whispered into her lips, "I thought about holding you and loving you constantly this weekend. The only way I got through it was to do every chore on my 'To Do' list." Soon both my hands were loving her breasts - squeezing and caressing. The softness was wondrous. Her hands were busy holding my hands to her breasts and helping to lightly pinch her nipples - then caressing my thigh ever higher until, finally, she was again holding my penis. "I wanted you ... all weekend. I wanted to hold you and ... kiss you ... ," she caressed and squeezed, " ...and feel your gentle, loving touch."

"I wanted you too." She kissed me and murmured on my lips, "You're getting beautifully hard again, Darling ... you feel wonderful." She turned her shoulders more toward me and softly caressed. "Mmmmmmmm," she hummed, "all weekend I dreamed about our Friday night ... about how it felt to hold and caress your hard, wonderful lover ... and how I felt ... when it slipped into me ... so many times ... You stayed so hard ... and came in me so many times ..." Her hand caressed and stroked me, "Lover, you've already made love to me twice ... and you're so hard and beautiful again ... Holding your wonderful, stiff penis makes me feel so ... sexual ... so hungry for you ... so wanton."

"You're making me feel more sexual ... every moment." I put my hand over hers pressing me while I flexed my groin. Then I confessed into her lips, "I adored you all weekend ... and fantasized about your hands on me and about kissing your thighs and their softness on my cheeks ... when my mouth made love to you - between your legs ... and about how I fed on your luscious breasts - sucking on your nipples ... and your legs holding me close to you when we made love...." We stopped talking for a few moments of luscious kissing and increasingly ardent caressing.

She raised off the seat for a moment and moved her skirt out from under her until it no longer covered her mons. She sighed and teased, "Maybe you should ... check my stockings ... and other things ... to feel if everything is ... still all right?" Dorothy was hungry to make love again. Her invitation thrilled me. She turned further toward me and drew her right knee up closer to me. She fluffed her skirt to tease me with sexy glimpses of her sweet tummy and navel and the divine curve of her feminine hips. Her lovely, feminine, soft thighs were open to invite me to the center of her sexual hunger. I ran my hand up the inside of her leg and traced the lace of her stocking with my fingers. My hand smoothed up to caress the soft curves of her hips and tummy. My fingers trailed through her moist labia and down her thigh again. She put her lips on mine and murmured, "Does my ... lace ... feel alright?"

"Mmmmm, your ... lace ... feels wonderful. It's very beautiful and delicate ... and ... everything feels moist ... and lovable," I replied to her flirtatiousness.

"Your finger strayed beyond my ... stockings, Lover. That wasn't lace that was ... moist and lovable."

"Hmm, imagine that!". I kissed her softly. "You're so warm and soft ... and your legs are so lovely ... so gorgeous. And your thighs are smooth ... and soft ... and near your precious loving place they're warm ... and creamy ... and feel very sexy."

Her voice was becoming breathy, "Uhnn, when your loving hands are feeling ... my softness there ... I feel very ... sexy." She hugged her inner thighs around my hand and flexed her vulva. She sighed as they opened again.