Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand up her leg again and lovingly stroked her beautiful thighs up to her hips and between her legs into her crotch where she was warm and damp. When I reached her pussy again, my fingers traced lightly over the puffiness of her vulva. Two fingers slipped into her. I sighed into her lips, "Your gorgeous inner thighs lead to the most beautiful ... warm ... loving place."

Her eyes were closed and her lips were brushing mine, "I'm glad you like my legs ... and my ... loving place. I've been ... very oozy in my loving place ... ever since you were so bad ... under my skirt ... at work this afternoon." She covered my hand with hers and, flexing her vulva sensuously, gently encouraged my fingers in their adoring work. "Is the cum you squirted in me dribbling out, Sweetheart?"

I whispered back, "A little." She got a tissue from the glove box and wiped away the excess. When my fingers returned she was already moist again.

"Before I went to bed Friday night ... your sweet cum was still oozing onto my thighs ... you had cum in me so much ... and I licked some from my fingers ... and it tasted wonderful ... and it made me feel so close to you ... and I remembered how loving you had been." She found my anxious penis and began to gently stroke and caress.

I kissed her and murmured, "You made me cum so much, Darling."

She brought us back to the present with a kind of growl between kisses, "You just got harder and ... longer ... when you were feeling up my legs and talking about cumming in me." More soft kissing, "And when your fingers slipped into my pussy your hard penis twitched."

"If you're not careful you may get a surprise in your loving hand."

"Mm, I love to make you hard," she smiled into our kiss and then stretched her left leg partly across the seat which opened her thighs a little further and raised the knee to rest it against the seat back. Her legs now were widely open and welcoming, and her skirt raised higher, almost to mid-tummy. Her sensuous flexing increased. I could see the creamy flesh on her soft tummy, curving hips, and inviting thighs. Her inner thighs were flush where she had held me during our lovemaking. I could see her wet pubic hair, her clitoris poking out from the folds where it usually hides - begging for attention, and her passionate love lips shining with moisture and now making those luscious liquid sounds around my busy fingers. She was a vision of lusting, loving sexuality

"Honey," she murmured, "My pussy is feeling so loved ... and loving ... I hope my skirt isn't ... in your way."

Remembering the same words Friday night, I could hardly restrain myself, "It's not in my way ... and your sweet pussy is so beautiful." I kissed her cheek and she raised her lips to mine for a liquid kiss. "Your legs and thighs are so inviting, Darling. I love to look at them and caress them ... and I love it when you're ... wet. Your pussy is so wet ... and I'm looking at it and loving it with my eyes and wanting it. It's so very beautiful ... You're very beautiful. I can see my fingers slipping into your pink love lips ... Are my fingers hurting you?"

"Lover, you know they're not," she sighed into my lips and pushed her pussy into my hand. Then she whispered, "When I lift my skirt so you can see my thighs ... and ... my dripping pussy, I feel ... hungry for you. And I love to feel you get harder - and longer - when you're ... when you're feeling up my legs and my pussy ... and loving it with your fingers ... and I know that ... pretty soon ... you'll make love to my pussy ... with your lips and with this wonderful, hard penis that feels so warm and eager in my hands."

She caressed my erection firmly and we kissed with hunger. Our breathing was rapid. Dorothy fondled my naked stiffness while we kissed. "Uhnn, your wonderful ... hard cock," a sighing whisper, "I dreamt all weekend about all our sweet fucking ... and how wonderful it felt ... to have this loving cock ... sliding deep into me ... and making me feel so full." I knew my sweet lover was in deep lust when she murmured such words on my lips. As we kissed and nuzzled my fingers teased her clitoris. Her outer labia were puffy and swollen and she was flowing wet when my fingers again slid through those luscious lips and into her vagina. She broke our kiss momentarily to watch my hand while I fingered her. She thrust into the rhythm and returned to kiss me and then muffled a cry, "Uhhngg, that feels so ... nice ... put another ... finger in me ... Oohhhh! Ahnnnngghhh! ... Darling ... another!" and she kissed me passionately and screamed into the kiss as her clitoris, which now protruded far beyond its secret place, nuzzled into my palm while my fingers loved her flowering vagina. She was cumming.

I murmured into our kissing, "Your pussy feels so warm and loving and wet." When her orgasm subsided I brought my fingers to my lips and licked some of her love nectar from them ... I put the fingers to her lips and she sucked one into her mouth - humming.

"Mmmmm, I can taste the cum you squirted in me. You make me feel so ... sexy ... when you lift my skirt ... and love me like this. My pussy is loving you." Then she looked down at my penis and said, "You're so hard and warm and the head is so big," and she bent down and kissed the head and caressed it briefly with her gently sucking lips. She lifted her head and we kissed while she cupped my scrotum and continued to caress and fondle. My penis twitched with every caress. We both were so erotically excited that our breathing was shallow and rapid. "Uhmmm, you're throbbing and twitching, Darling," and she bent to take the head between her gently sucking lips again. When she raised up she breathed, "A little of your ... cum ... squeezed into my mouth," and she sighed. She kissed me and then murmured into more kisses, "All weekend I thought about how it felt ... when you put your hard penis in me and ... how wonderful it was ... and so many times ... we did it ... so many times ... between my legs ... you were in me ... fucking me ... and how I wanted you to ... we even ... in my driveway ... Mmmmm, fucking you 'good night' was so much better than just kissing you good night ... I've never made love like that before. I've never wanted to. Oh, Darling I'm so hot for you!"

I whispered, "Darling, I want to kiss your soft thighs and feel them against my cheeks ... and I want to ... suck and lick your beautiful pussy ... and nibble on your clitoris ... until you come again ... on my lips."

She sighed with love, "There are no panties to take off, Darling. My legs are open for you ... and you can suck on me ... and I'll come on your lips ... and I'll spread my legs wide ... so you can put your wonderful ... cock ... in me ... and make love to me ... and cum in me ... and make me cum again." She and I were both breathing very hard and feverishly kissing one another. "You make me cum ... so much ... whenever you love me ... with your fingers ... and your lips ... and your wonderful cock .... Mmmm, Darling, ... suck me ... and fuck me."

We reluctantly separated for a moment while she sat up. We found it difficult to keep our hands off one another and even as we moved about she reached to fondle me and brush my lips with hers. My hands cupped and cradled her soft breasts and I bent to kiss them.

Her hands moved from my penis and helped me cup them to offer swollen aureola and erect nipples to my mouth. I held my hands under hers and kissed and sucked each breast in turn and kissed the deep crevice between them to rub their cushions against my cheeks.

One of her hands returned to my erection and the other held my head to her. I cupped her generous, softly hanging breasts in my hands and sucked the puckering, saucy nipples. My loving hands couldn't quite contain the sweet melons. They were pert and pendulant and beautiful and jiggled and swayed when we moved.

My cheeks remained resting on her breasts. She lay her right leg in my lap. My hands moved to the soft flesh of the upper thigh and my eyes gazed longingly at her naked and very beautiful glistening pussy.

She gasped breathily, "I can see you're eyes, Darling. They're caressing ... my dripping ... very ... hungry pussy."

"My eyes are hungry for you ... just as my hands hunger to feel you. And my eyes are caressing your beautiful pussy." I moved to kneel in front of her while she squirmed to the edge of the seat to present herself. My hands smoothed up her thighs into the creases on either side of her labia and I bent my head down to kiss her thigh and lightly brush her nether lips. She moaned and held my head - gently flexing her groin. I responded by sucking each of her labia between my lips and laving them with my tongue before licking through the slick channel to her liquid vagina.

She was now leaning partly toward her side of the seat. I raised my eyes to hers, blew her an air kiss, and moved so that she could put her right leg behind me against the seat. She blew me a kiss in return and sent her silent message of love and lust with molten eyes. Her hands drifted to her thighs on either side of her lovely vulva and her fingers gently parted the petals of her flower in offering. Her eyes glowed with affectionate lust. I lay down with my head between her thighs and my lips on her vulva. Her labia were shiny with moisture. She had opened her legs and labia so wide that I could see the oozing love nectar. With my arms under her thighs holding her bottom cheeks to me I immersed my face in her and licked the luscious offering. The scent and taste were fresh and rich and earthy. She held my head with her hands and hugged her thighs around my cheeks. She opened her thighs again and pushed into my lips. I brought one hand to her pussy to insert my thumb into her vagina while my lips sought her proudly erect and protruding clitoris. She began thrusting harder and her tummy quaked and her thighs shivered. Her breasts quivered as they lay. She leaned her head back and uttered a high-pitched moan as her orgasm consumed her.

In a feathery voice she sighed, "Im cumming! Ooh, Darling ... Oooohhh! ... Uhhmmmaahhhnnnnmmm!"

I continued to lick and suck and finger her until she relaxed and smiled affectionately down at me. Then I gave her pussy lips a final kiss and raised up to tongue her navel and finally to kiss her sweet mouth.

"Your lips and cheeks are wet." She began kissing the wet away. "I was watching you loving me ... I can tell how much you love my pussy ... the way you look at me ... and caress me ... and kiss and lick and suck on me. When I know that you think my thighs and my tummy and my pussy are beautiful ... it makes me feel so sexy ... I get wet ... and feel so affectionate ... and I want to fuck so much. Mmmm, Darling ..."

"You taste wonderful ... and your ... pussy is so warm and luscious. It's beautiful ... and soft ... and puffy with desire. And your creamy, soft thighs seem to lead my hands ... and my eyes ... and my mouth ... up to feast on your sweet lips." Then I brushed my lips on hers with soft affection and quietly said, "I do adore your lovely thighs and precious loving place ... but most of all ... I adore you." I kissed her softly and deeply.

She replied softly, "Thank you, Sweet Love ... and I adore you." She kissed me lushly and hugged me in her thighs, and could feel my excited penetrator poke against her. "Uhnnn ... I feel you."

"I'm so stiff again ... I love being with you ... never enough."

"My Precious Flower ... wants to be fertilized, Darling." My erection was twitching against her thigh. She reached down and softly grasped it. "Oh, God, you're so hard - I want you in me ... but ... Honey, she sighed, my skirt ... Please push it way up. When we're loving ... I want to look down and see your ... cock, ... when it's fucking in and out ... of me. Oh, I'm so hot for you - please! Put your loving cock in my loving pussy!" Our erotic state made the coarse words exciting.

I looked out the car windows to be sure we wouldn't be receiving unwelcome visitors. She moved to lay all the way down on the seat and raised her bum while I slid her skirt up. She opened her legs wider, grasped my erection and pulled it toward her pussy as I lay down on top of her. It eagerly slid through her slurping lips. They were moist and slippery and flowered open. She was nearly naked. Her blouse and bra were laying open. Her wondrous breasts were pert but softly relaxed to each side - nipples stiff. Her skirt was bunched at her waist. She was irresistible in her garter belt and shear stockings. Her creamy thighs were spread wide and welcoming me and her hands were on my arms and shoulders waiting to pull me closer. Our eyes locked in a loving gaze when I drove deeply into her. She gasped when I lunged and pulled me down to kiss while we lay quietly united. Soon I pulled out part way to tease her outer lips before plunging back in. Her pelvis raised up to meet me.

"Darling, let me see." I raised up with my arms extended. She raised her head and watched me disappear into her loving place. I drove in as far as I could until our pelvic bones met. I slowly eased out until just my head was inside and then slid in and out in little short, rotating strokes, making delicious squishing sounds. "Your cock looks so ... stiff ... and long ... and loving when it ... fucks in and out of me like this. My pussy lips are stretching and hugging around you. Mmmm, look how shiny wet I'm making you. You're making my pussy feel so nice. I'm oozing. It feels warm and full and loving when your cock is deep inside." She looked up at me with a kiss on her lips. I leaned down to touch her lips with mine and resumed the delicate loving of her sweet flower. We each were slipping into a deeply passionate state of lust. "You're loving cock ... is teasing my loving cunt ... so nice ... Ohh ... Uhhhh ... Oh ... Uhhh." Dorothy's vulva was flexing into me with perfect rhythm. "Uhmm ... Uhmm ... Uhmm ...Darling ... fuck me ... fuck me hard ... Oh, God, ... you feel ... so good ... in me," she grunted in rhythm. Our lips met momentarily but soon we were cheek-to-cheek so that we could gasp for air. Her whimper in my ear was breathless, "I'm cumming ... and cumming ... I can't stop ... Oh, Darling ... Ooohhh ..." I drove and squirmed and circled and wiggled into her until I knew my moment was at hand. She grunted in reply when she met every thrust. I could feel her thighs quivering and her tummy shivering. That was all I could stand. I buried my hard, ecstatic penis as deeply as it would go and went rigid against her while my spasm drained my love into her. She muffled a whining scream into my neck.

I cushioned myself on my elbow and lay partly beside her. I was still buried in her velvet glove and was quietly sucking on the nearest nipple. "Darling, you're so beautiful and so loving and exciting - I hope I didn't cum too soon. I just couldn't hold out any longer. You're warm and wet - you feel wonderful ... your pussy swallows me ... your thighs hug me ... your beautiful legs are around me ... your eyes and lips tell me how you feel."

"Honey, you made me cum so hard! I wanted you to cum in me! I wanted you to squirt in me. I could feel the head of your cock grow and throb when you started to squirt. ... It felt wonderful ... and now I'm all wet and squishy from both of us ... You've pumped your wonderful creamy juice into me three times ... I feel so full of you ... It's wonderful." She squirmed under me and hugged me closer as we kissed. She whispered, "Please stay in me. I like the feel of you ... inside me." We cuddled and kissed and I sucked and fondled her soft breasts. "Mmm, Darling Sweetheart, I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm hungry to make love with you ... almost all the time," we were kissing wetly and her vagina was squeezing me, "ever since you first made love to me Friday night." More kisses, "I wanted to make love endlessly then, ... and every time I think about you during the day ... I get tingly ... and wet - I close my eyes and imagine you deep in me. When you loved me ... at work today ... I wished you could push me against the counter and ... take me."

Still half-hard and buried in her moist warmth I rested with her - smoothing a hand up and down her hip and leg and fondling her breasts. "I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problem. I had erections dozen of times over the weekend - and twice at work today. And once in the middle of the super market. When I think about you ... I lose track of everything else. All I can think of is making love to you ... how I adore you and how warm I feel when we're together ... and how incredibly beautiful you are. I think about my hands feeling up your legs and caressing you and squeezing and loving your sweet breasts ... and how your eyes send me sweet messages when your legs open for me ... and how wonderful it feels when you take my penis into your loving pussy. I feel like a teenager - I make a tent in my trousers at very inappropriate times. I daydream about your beautiful, open thighs and the luscious, loving lips between them."

"Uhmm, I'm glad you like to fuck me so much," Dorothy whispered sexily in my ear, "My pussy is very happy right now." She hugged me with her thighs and thrust gently against me.

I continued to murmur with her nipple in my lips, "I get hard when I think about fucking you," I sucked and nibbled, "and I get hard when I think about kissing ... and sucking ... and nibbling between your legs ... with your thighs hugging my cheeks."

"Oh, Lover," she moaned, "that's the other thing that makes me wet and squishy. When you took my panties off at the office today, I knew you shouldn't ... but I couldn't resist. I wanted you to kiss up my thighs and suck my clitoris ... and lick the honey from my vagina." Her tummy and thighs shivered, "Uhmm, just talking about it with your sweet penis resting in me gives me little cums."

I couldn't help but push into her softly. I felt her tiny shivers.

"Mmmmmm, Honey, you're still hard."

"I'm so hungry for you. I'm in heaven when we're making love. I've never stayed hard like this before ... or cum more than once before." I kissed her cheek and nose and mouth. "You made me cum six times Friday night ... and three times already tonight."

Looking into my eyes she said quietly, "I'm glad. I'm hungry for you. I've never cum like this before either. I've never felt this loving before. I have no idea how many times you made me cum - dozens. It was wonderful. I want to make you cum in me again. And I want to feel you ... fucking deep ... far up inside ... where my vagina caresses and loves you," she sighed as she kissed me softly, wetly and passionately. Her pussy began flexing rhythmically up and down my hardness. She liked whispering all those forbidden words. So did I.

I wanted to rest a moment more but my determined pelvis couldn't remain still and slowly moved and squirmed against her. In the quiet between us the gentle squishing sound of her gushing pussy lips caressing my squirming penis was an erotic catalyst.

"Darling, my stiff penis wants to fuck you again."

"You're fucking me already, Lover. My pussy feels sooooo goooood." And then, after more kisses and thrusting, "Darling, your seat reclines. If you push the button on the side you can lay back ... and let me ... do it to you," her voice was sweet but sultry.

"I can't do this without withdrawing from you," I murmured.

"Only for a moment. Ohh! Hear my pussy lips squish and slurp. They're kissing you and telling you to hurry. I'll put you back in ... and make you feel soooo goood."

I reluctantly rose up from her and searched for the button. When the seat had reclined, I lay back and held my arms out for her. Dorothy reclined her side, looked out the windows just as I had and then straddled my hips to join me on our loving-bed. Her breasts jiggled and swayed over me and hung toward my waiting mouth. She let me suck and fondle and feed on her, hanging first one and then the other breast over my avid lips. I took each one, in turn, in both hands and firmly and lovingly squeezed and pulled it. Dorothy moaned and sighed until I sucked and nibbled and sweetly pinched each nipple in my lips.