Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without taking her breasts away from my mouth she reached for my wagging erection, raised up on her knees and guided me back into the wonderful, fluid warmth I had been reluctant to leave. As she began to slowly please me with her warm vagina she sighed, "Darling, ... please do that to my breasts some more ... uhhnnn ... When you handle them and squeeze them ... and make love to them ... like that ... I have little tingles ... and cums ... where your ... fucking me now ... uhnnn ... your wonderful cock ... Darling."

I arched my pelvis to drive up into her. She flexed her vulva to receive me. With her hands on my shoulders and mine squeezing and pulling her splendid breasts and nipples, we made love vigorously until she was consumed in a shuddering series of shivering, quivering orgasms and collapsed on me, breasts crushed against mine. We kissed and squirmed and kissed and squirmed.

"Darling," she confessed as we lay slowly pulsing against one another, the erotic squishing noises continually arousing, "I've never cum like this before. I've never wanted to ... make love like this before. I'm so hungry and ... hot for you I feel like I could stay with you and ... do it all night long. No one has ever kissed me and ... sucked me ... and loved me between ... between my legs before. I was so hungry for you over the weekend that I couldn't stop thinking about us together ... about your mouth on me ... about your sweet penis in me ... about you squirting your cum into me. Sunday I had to wear ... a pad because my pussy kept oozing into my panties. I was continually dripping wet. I think about you so much ... and whenever I do ... I'm in heat."

"Maybe there's a message here somewhere," I whispered. Dorothy's head was resting on my shoulder - her lips brushing my neck and cheek. We were moving in rhythm with each other, enjoying a prolonging of the wonderful feelings. "Maybe we belong ... together." My hands roamed her luscious curves from the small of her back down over the slope and roundness of her bottom, down over soft thighs, out to flaring hips, and back up the curves to nipped waist and back. Her body felt as wondrous as it looked. I held my hands on the cheeks of her bum and felt the pulse of their tensing as she slowly thrust into my groin and retreated, each movement caressing my penis with sultry, dripping nether lips and inner liquid glove. "We've both felt things we've never felt before. I've never been so consumed and full of uncontrollable desire - and I've never stayed hard this long. I've never wanted anyone the way I want you."

"Oh, Darling," she sighed and pulled my lips to hers. Our kiss began a more intense coupling. Dorothy was thrusting harder and squirming her clitoris into the base of my penis and my pelvic bone. I was holding her hips and bottom cheeks to help me meet her thrusts. Having ejaculated just a short time ago, my fourth coming was sweetly delayed and controlled. I was deeply consumed by our sexuality and could feel the building of the overpowering sensations, but their arrival was not hasty. Dorothy convulsed around me and muffled her moaning scream into my neck. When she collapsed exhausted on me I held and kissed her for a few moments and then manipulated a reversal of positions - after a few grunts of exertion from each of us. Dorothy was now lying on the reclined seat-bed in a relaxed glow of love and lust. She opened her legs wide for me and beckoned with her arms. I lowered myself into her and rested on elbows with each hand cupping a lazy, soft breast and squeezing a nipple to my lips. Her hands held my head to her breasts as she pushed lazily to meet my thrusts. Her legs locked around me to help her thrust and to hug me to her. She sighed breathily each time I plunged into her. Soon her sighs became whines and her love nectar gushed around my plunging penis. My orgasm began with that thrilling sensation under the head of my penis followed by the wonderful pulsing from the roots. When my body had stiffened to signal my joy, Dorothy shook and quivered in another glowing climax.

We lay quietly together for a while to let the lust recede and the affection strengthen. Soon we realized we were stretching the limits of reasonable late arrival at home from a normal workday. Between touches and kisses and hugs we retrieved my trousers, I gave her back her panties, and we helped each other button and straighten our clothes.

"Darling, I love being with you. We can't be late home every night. But can we meet and be together - just for a little while day after tomorrow?"

"Yes, we'll work something out." My problem was more difficult than Dorothy's. Her Jim was frequently still at work long after she got home. Constance, on the other hand, was always home waiting for me to arrive for dinner. But these feelings were intense. Somehow we would meet. "Let's meet here again, Darling." And then I expressed a wishful thought, "I wish we could be together in a private place ... a quiet place ... like our motel."

"Maybe we can think of something."

Our parting was sweet with longing. My drive home was hasty.