Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was, at one and the same time, filled with the earthy thrill of fucking a lust-filled wanton while I was utterly transported by an outpouring of affection for this warm and selfless lover I adored so much. Together we created a private little niche of heaven.

The urgency of her spasms rose and she put both arms around my shoulders so that she could thrust her flowering vulva against me. Momentarily she squealed through her teeth and partially closed lips as her entire lower body shook against and around me. As she began to go limp in my arms I held her close and kissed her and emptied into her with a thrill that tingled from my roots to the underside of my throbbing head.

Dorothy seemed to be in a state of utter relaxation - a kind of sensual trance. She remained limp in my arms and her arms had fallen from my shoulders to lay at her sides. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. For a few minutes I held her close to me and tenderly kissed her lips. Her tongue languidly danced with mine while our heavy breathing ebbed. She hummed little sighs. She was still utterly relaxed in what seemed like a euphoria. I cradled her head and shoulders in one arm, lifted her legs with the other and stepped to the side of the conference table. I moved her until she was entirely on the table, one leg laying straight out and the other slightly bent at the knee. I left her momentarily to retrieve my jacket and trousers, fold them into a pillow, and place them under her head. I kissed her softly again. "Thank you, Darling," she smiled in a languorous sigh. "I feel so wonderful and full of you."

Standing at the side of the table I bent to kiss her and slowly began to feather-touch and feel her curves and swells from nose to ankles. I was overcome with affection and lust, languidly adoring my Love Goddess on her altar of lust. My hands paused to raise her lazy breasts while I licked their puckering nipples. Her areolae were swollen nibs on her soft melons. My hands slowed again as I barely brushed her remaining patch of pubic hair, grazed her puffy, naked labia and relished the pale purity of her beautiful thighs. On the way back up those gorgeous legs I straightened and snugged her stockings, relished her thighs again, lightly kissed her labia and returned my lips to her breasts.

As my lips came off her nipples she sighed, "Thank you for straightening my stockings, Sweetheart. I'm with my lover tonight and I want to be beautiful for him while we're alone together and he's caressing my body... and feeling my legs... and fucking me. Uhhmmm, he's been fucking me a lot and I feel wonderful." She had turned her head toward me and raised one hand to bring my lips to hers. She murmured, "And my clitoris is tingling again."

"Darling, I want to put my lips on your pussy again. I can't get enough of you."

"Uhhmmm, please! You can have all of me you want, Darling. I feel so warm and sexy lying here with you caressing me." I got up on the table beside her, rested my cheeks between her thighs and began to lave our drippings from her resting pussy. "Honnneeyyy,... bring your wonderful penis... where I can hold it... and kiss it." With my lips and tongue busy in her luscious labia and on her clitoris, I moved my hips closer to her head. She took my reviving penis in her hand and guided it to her mouth where she warmed and bathed it. Her other hand lovingly cupped and caressed my scrotum. Her kissing and caressing of me was a true loving. It was part of the continuum of our affection and passion - as was my irresistible desire to love her private parts and snuggle in her thighs.

She couldn't pull my head against her because her hands were busy elsewhere, but she languorously thrust her pubis to meet my lips and tongue and squeezed her thighs against my cheeks to hold me close. Her scent now was very earthy, fresh, and compelling. Her juices had begun again to leak into my mouth.

Dorothy's fingers were holding my impudent intruder like they would a delicacy. Her lips were alternately kissing and enveloping its head. In between her ministrations she uttered, "Darling, you're making my... my... pussy feel wonderful. And I love your penis. It's getting so hard again! The head is getting warmer and bulging... in my mouth. I want you in me again, Honey! Your mouth is making... my pussy hungry for you. You know how my pussy... loves to make love... when I'm with you. Lay between my legs and do it to me!" Her stockings rustled in my ears as I kissed my way up from between her legs. She opened them wide and, with her arms outstretched, beckoned me to lay my head on her breasts and enter her. With my weight on my elbows and knees, I placed my swooning penis at her entrance and it slipped effortlessly inside her slippery, waiting velvet glove. She wrapped her legs around me and thrust us together in several rapid strokes. Then her movements slowed and she sighed in smiling, affectionate rapture.

This was a slow and loving fuck. Although I was between her legs and on top of her, my upper body was resting on my shoulder beside her to relieve the weight. One arm was beneath her around her waist holding her hips against my slow thrusts and wiggles. My other hand caressed her breasts, and between our kisses, held them to my lips. One of her hands also helped to offer her generous breasts to be kissed and nibbled. When we kissed our eyes met with the affectionate look of passionate surrender.

Her thighs and tummy tensed and shivered and she murmured, "I'm having little mini-cums. Please fuck me hard now, Darling."

I raised myself over her again and began to thrust vigorously. Then I moved higher against her until my plunging penis grazed her clitoris for its total length with each thrust and withdrawal. She looked utterly beautiful beneath me. Her legs were open wide, breasts rippling like jello, hips moving to meet me, arms stretched over her head. I put my hands in hers, feigning mild bondage. In a few moments she stifled a scream. Her thighs and tummy shook. I couldn't believe I could come again so soon, but my toes curled, my body tensed, and I emptied into her warm and welcoming inner sanctum.

She put her arms around me and drew me to her. We kissed softly. "I love to make love to you, Darling," I whispered into her lips.

"I'm glad, because I love it when you do," she quietly returned. "I've never felt this way before."

We lay quietly for a while - melded together, kissing and humming and saying secret things to each other. Finally we knew we had over-stayed our reasonable absence from the party. Besides, the table top was beginning to feel uncomfortably hard. Reluctantly we got off the table, holding and touching, not wanting to let the moment go. When we had dressed I gave her my comb and playfully suggested she check in the mirror over the small sideboard. She groaned when she saw her hair. In a few minutes she was presentable again. She would have to somehow retrieve her purse and apply some lipstick before facing the general public. We kissed once more in an unspoken promise.

We decided to return to our dining room from separate paths. I would go down the hall outside our door and into the bar. From there I would meet her at our dining table. She would take the direct route. I don't know if we fooled anyone, but it seemed to work well. No one appeared to take notice of our long absence. Soon we were sipping our wines and returning to the dance floor.

When the party came to a close I thanked the branch manager for the invitation and a pleasant evening. I retrieved Dorothy's coat along with mine and helped her into it. We walked to our cars together but not arm-in-arm as we would have liked - too many others also walking to the parking area. "It was wonderful being with you tonight, Sweetheart," I said as we walked. "I've never danced quite like that before - and I've never enjoyed dancing that much before!"

"Oh, Alex! I don't know what came over me on the dance floor! Well, that's not true, I know exactly what came over me! I love it when we're together; and when we are, I can't help wanting you." We reached her car and, as we stood beside it out of sight, we kissed longingly. In a low soft voice she said, "You make me feel so special when you make love to me. I feel things I've never felt before. And you make me feel beautiful and loved. I wish we could go home together. I sometimes fantasize that we're spending a weekend alone together. I wish we could."

"That's my dream, too. Let's keep the dream alive. Maybe it will happen," I said against her lips. And then, "I wish fate had brought us together a few years sooner." I began to think about the hour, dark streets, and Dorothy going home alone; it was nearly midnight. I said to her, "I don't feel right about leaving you to drive home alone at this hour. I'll follow you home and wait to make sure everything is OK in the house."

"I'll be alright, Honey. You don't have to bother."

"It's no bother - I insist. Please, Sweetheart."

"OK. You're sweet. When I'm inside and everything's alright, I'll come to the door and wave."

I followed her home and parked across the street while she went in. I didn't see her husband's car - probably in the garage. In a few moments she came back to the door and, instead of waving goodbye, motioned for me to come to the door. I left my car and went to her door.

"Jim left a note. He went out with some friends and is staying over at one of their houses. You know how he's been lately." She had the note in her hand.

I knew how he'd been, of course. Distant. "Did you check through the house? Is everything OK?"

"I didn't go through the house." And then, with a lopsided smirk and sly look of eye, she said, "There could be a boogy man some-where. Maybe you'd better help me look around." She took my hand, pulled me inside and closed the door. She stepped up out of the foyer, turned and put her arms around my neck. She was a step higher and my arms went around her waist and hips. While we kissed I slipped one hand under her skirt to feel and hug the cheeks of her curvaceous tush. She murmured into my lips, "I love not wearing panties when we're together." Before we got too involved she took my hand again and we went through the bedrooms and down to the basement. She stayed on the steps while I poked around. When I came back to the stairs she was waiting a few steps up. One foot on the next higher step. From the bottom of the stairs I could see half way up her skirt and the foot on the higher step caused the knee and thigh to be exposed through the wrap-around skirt opening. I stared for a moment at her gorgeous legs.

"Did you find anything... dangerous?" she said in a low voice and with another lopsided smirk.

"Uhm uhm."

"I thought I noticed you staring at something... up my skirt."

"Oh oh - you caught me. I was looking at your absolutely gorgeous legs. Actually, they look pretty... dangerous," I returned in mock embarrassment.

She reached her hand down for me and said, "You're such a lecher!" With her other hand she opened the skirt a little further giving me a momentary glimpse of her creamy thighs and pubic hair, blew me an air kiss, and headed up the stairs with a flounce. At the top of the stairs she turned and put her arms around my neck. "But you're a wonderful lecher." And after a lingering kiss, "Do you have to get home right away?... Maybe we could... listen to some music for a little while."

My arms went around her waist and a hand slid down over a soft, round hip. "I'd love to. I can stay for a while." And we kissed - softly and slowly at first and then more lushly. She led me back to the living room and helped me out of my jacket and tie. When we were leaving the restaurant my feeling of affection for Dorothy was strong; but I felt so sated that I was sure I wouldn't be interested in sex for days. I sensed she felt that way too. Now, just an hour later, our chemistry and her irresistible beauty had restored the compelling state of lust in which we usually found ourselves.

In a soft voice, "You know how to work the stereo, Darling. While you put some music on I think I'll change into something... more casual." She gave me another lush kiss, rubbed her tummy against the growing tent in my trousers, and disappeared toward her bedroom. I went into the den and selected a slow dance tape, put it on and browsed through her music collection. In a few minutes she came up behind me, put her arms around my waist and asked, "Would you like some coffee or tea or a drink?"

"No thanks, Sweetheart." As I began to turn around she stepped back and for a moment I was speechless. She was utterly captivating and irresistible. She was wearing a tiny, coffee brown, shear nightie. It was completely open at the sides except for a rolled satin tie at the side below each arm. The front and back panels draped to expose the sides of both hips and thighs. The rolled satin of the spaghetti shoulder straps continued down to form the edge the deeply draping round neckline which barely covered the areolae of her softly hanging, swaying breasts and exposed not only the top but also the bottom of her beguiling cleavage. The hem of the front panel managed to fall just barely below her pubic area. She wore coffee brown, high-heeled satin mules on her dainty feet and no stockings. Her legs were gorgeous and, without stockings, the skin was like flawless porcelain.

Dorothy had brushed her hair into full, soft waves that framed her lovely face and fell to her shoulders. In a feminine gesture she swept the waves back with a hand and struck a model-like pose - hands on hips, knee bent and toe pointed. With eyes looking up from hooded lids she said through a sultry smile, "I bought this just for you last weekend. Do you think I look alright? I feel a little... under-dressed right now." It was evident that modeling the very revealing nightie and inviting my eyes to feast on her was rapidly raising her sexual temperature. I knew it was raising mine.

I was nearly breathless, "That's because I'm over-dressed, Darling. I've never seen you look more beautiful... and... desirable. You're perfectly attired for an... intimate evening... with your lover." She did a couple of model's turns. The neckline swooped a little lower in back and the hem barely her curvaceous tush. The very bottoms of her bum cheeks and the crevice between her thighs peeked out when she moved. She was exquisitely inviting. An hour ago I was reasonably sated. In the last quarter hour I had become completely aroused. I suddenly felt as though I had just returned to civilization from a deserted island. I muttered, "Would you please help me take off some of these clothes?"

"Uhmm yes, Darling. I'm glad you like my... nightie and I'd love to take off your clothes." I started on my shirt and Dorothy started on my trousers. She was gentle but loving when she coaxed my erection out of its confines -holding it and fondling it and kissing it before she helped me step out of my pants. Finally I was stark naked - right down to bare feet. "Would you like me to get the silk jacket for you?"

"Only if you want me to wear it. I feel just fine."

"Uhhmmm. You look just fine. I think I like you just the way you are. There's something long and stiff bobbing around in front of you." Her voice became a throaty whisper. "Is that a vote of approval?" She slowly moved toward me in small steps timed with the music. The music! No surprise - I had completely lost track of the music.

My voice was a little husky, "Without a doubt, you may regard that as a strong vote of approval. You're so very beautiful, Darling. Are you more comfortable... now that I'm not so fully clothed?"

"I feel wonderful," her voice a compelling whisper. Dorothy held her hand out to begin to slow dance in front of me. I took both her hands. We remained the length of our outstretched arms apart and began to dance together. As I moved with the music my enthralled, stiff penis swayed back and forth and bobbed up and down. Dorothy's eyes repeatedly looked at my body and my enthralled penis and then into my eyes with molten lust and growing passion - then back at my penis. Her body movements were rhythmically fluid and slightly exaggerated. Her groin was thrust forward and her hips swivelled and swayed with each step causing first one hip and then the other to be more fully revealed from under the nightie to a point above her waist. The hem couldn't keep up and failed to cover her inviting mons. It seemed her vulva was flirting with my penis... her eyes were flirting with it too. Her shoulders countered the sway of hips and between the two areas her breasts swayed and jiggled in voluptuous counterpoint. First one and then the other would expose nearly half its aureola and then sway back to the shadows of the soft, shear nightie. Her areolae had swollen and her nipples had become erect.

We continued to dance apart holding hands, our eyes boldly drinking in each other's sexual treasures. Dorothy clearly was sensually aroused at watching my eyes move from one gorgeous part of her body to another as they were repeatedly revealed and concealed. In a breathless, husky whisper she asked, "My nightie doesn't keep me covered very well, does it, Darling?"

Our smoldering eyes met. "Uhm uhhmm," was all I could say.

"I hope you don't mind," she teased with husky passion, swaying provocatively. "Would you like me to wear stockings?... I know you love my legs... in stockings."

"Your legs look heavenly. I love you... just the way you are."

Our arms length dance was an exquisite sexual tease to which both of us were passionately responding. We continued to step seductively to the rhythm of the music. Dorothy blew me an air kiss when our smoldering eyes met after each flirting thrust of her naughty pussy... she loved to see my smoldering eyes languish on the love-garden between her legs. When I caught her eyes after seeing them dote on my bobbing arrow, I air-kissed her back. During our languid dance moves I raised one arm over her head for her to do a turn. She did one turn, noted the swaying results, looked briefly into my eyes, and did two more turns. Each turn had caused the shear front and skirt panels of her nightie to sway completely from one hip across to the other before dropping lightly back in place. In the back the entire curving lushness of her bottom cheeks were revealed. In front both hips, her feminine curve of tummy, and the beauty of her puffy mons and the "V" where it met her thighs smiled at my adoring eyes.

Dorothy reached for my throbbing penis, gently stroked it a few times, held it for a moment and whispered, "I loved doing those turns... I think I should practice them... a little more." She was breathing a little more deeply - not from the exertion.

"I enjoyed them too, Sweetheart,... very much. Your body... swayed with the music... almost perfectly... Uhmm, your hips and gorgeous breasts... swaying. Yes... perhaps you should... practice a little more." She stepped into another turn and her nightie and hips and breasts swayed voluptuously. When she stopped the turn in front of me the nightie didn't make it back over the luscious mound and puckered nipple of one of her softly pendulant, swaying breasts. I gazed achingly at the sweet melon and then into her molten eyes. As I continued looking into her eyes I cupped the revealed softness and caressed it lovingly. "Your nightie didn't cover this lovely breast after that turn... I'd better comfort it a little... before I cover it for you... Then maybe we could... practice... the turn again." Both my hands surrounded the soft melon to gently squeeze while my mouth enveloped the areola and my tongue teased the saucy nipple.

Dorothy's mouth was passionately slack, her eyes were leaking love. All she could seem to get out in a croaking whisper was, "Yeesss." Soon we each were slow stepping in time with the music again while we faced each other. She stepped a little closer to me and subtly thrust her vulva out repeatedly in suggestive rhythm - her tummy rubbing my hardness. I lifted the nightie aside and bent my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth and bit lightly on it and thrust my bobbing penis to meet her. She groaned and took it in her hand. I bit and sucked again and then gently eased her breast back into the shear material. When I raised my head Dorothy was still moltenly gazing at me and her vulva was rhythmically thrusting with her dance steps - legs slightly parted - teasingly holding my penis daringly close to her love lips. And then I heard that intimate, erotic sound that always heightened our affection and our passion. She whispered to me haltingly, "Darling, I'm soaking... and my love lips... are sending you... love kisses. Can you hear them?" She stepped and thrust... and stepped and thrust... and her labia parted slightly each time and squished... and slurped... and kissed. Then she whispered, "I think I need to... practice... a little more..., Darling. If you... see something that needs... to be... comforted... please..." And she raised our arms and stepped into another series of turns.