Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I danced a little closer to her as she turned and let my free hand graze her breasts and her tummy and hips as they swept by. I stopped the turns while she was facing away and moved close to her back as we continued to dance. My free hand rested on her tummy. I removed the other from her hand and reached down to push my penis so that it rested in the crevice of her tush and then reached under her nightie to cup and cradle her luscious breasts. Her arms hung languidly at her side as she swayed to the music. Her eyes were closed and her head rested back against my shoulder. Her lips were passionately slack and partially open. She pushed her bum back against my penis and swayed... and moaned quietly.

I was consumed with passion and erotically spinning with our dancing-teasing-loving. I breathed huskily into her ear, "Your nightie still doesn't cover you very well when you turn, Darling." My hand lay on her bare tummy under her nightie but was caressing downward. "When you're turning I can still see your beautiful pussy and tummy and gorgeous breasts."

Her eyes were still closed and she was still moaning, "Oh, I know. It's... just wonderful. I love it... when my nightie lifts. I love it... when you look at... my pussy. It's still... kissing you, Darling. Do you think you should... comfort... my pussy?" She parted her legs slightly and I slipped my fingers into her kissing labia, briefly caressed her clitoris, and fucked into her vagina slowly several times with two fingers. "Darling, I think my breast... got out again. I think you should... comfort it again... too. Don't you?" I cupped the again naked breast, slowly turned Dorothy around, pushed my penis down to rest between her labia, and bent my mouth to a nipple. She held me around the neck and, in rythm with the music, thrust her pussy into me, rubbing her clitoris up and down my straining erection. I squeezed and caressed and sucked and bit the exposed breast and, with my other hand on a hip, helped her dancing thrusts. One of her hands left my neck and held my hardness more snugly against her labia and clitoris. I felt her tummy shiver and then her hip quake under my hand. I left her nipple and kissed her moaning lips. She grasped me close to her and stopped dancing until her orgasm faded. "Uhhmmm, that was nice," she murmured. "Let's dance... like this... for a while."

I held her close to me with both hands under her nightie on the swaying, flexing cheeks of her rounded bottom. With her head resting on my shoulder our breasts and tummies and groins merged in a slow love dance. I was in bare feet - no extra height from shoes, and she was in three inch heels. She still wasn't as tall as I but, because she was proportionately shorter waisted and longer legged, our groins were nearly matched. I was so hungry for her that I ached. I bent my knees and gently thrust up - she knew what I wanted and guided the head of my penis between her labia to her vagina. Her eyes opened to look into mine, her lips parted slightly while she moaned, and she opened her legs far enough for me to slip into her dripping, loving warmth.

I whispered huskily, "Your pussy and my penis are... dancing."

"Uhhmmm,... uuhhhaaannnhg... They dance... divinely." Every few moments her tummy quivered in apparent mini-orgasms. With her lips on mine she murmured, "Dance me into my bedroom. I want you to make love to me in my bed... so when you're not... with me... I can think about us... fucking... and sucking... and loving... right where I'm sleeping." She moaned each time my hard penis moved back and forth and in and out with our thrusting, swaying dance steps. "Oh, Darling,... I'm so hot... Uhmm, I hope... when you fuck me... on my bed... you squirt loads of your... wonderful, sexy cum... into me." We each were nearly swooning with love and lust. The words of lust were flowing.

We managed to sway and thrust our rhythmic way through her bedroom door and stopped at the edge of her bed. With marvelous foresight she had turned down the sheets earlier. We stood together and embraced and kissed while we slowly fucked - her legs were opened as far as they could be while she remained standing and my knees were bent and flexing. My voice was a crackling groan as I whispered into our kiss, "Can I help you take off your nightie? Your body is so beautiful."

Breathlessly, "Yesss,... make me naked... please make me naked." We stayed merged together while I undid the bows at each side and lifted the lovely nightie off. Her breasts fell free and swayed and jiggled lushly until I squashed them against my chest. "Help me lay down on the bed now, Darling." Our lips remained together.

I lovingly supported her back and her hanging breasts. Our lips remained in feverish touch and her arms were around my neck. When my penis slipped free she let go one arm and gently grasped it, "I don't want your loving cock... to be cold," she breathed. As she descended I still supported her shoulders and with my other hand cupped her crotch between her legs and caressed her lowering bum, her opening thighs and, finally, her dripping vulva. "Uhmmm, I wish you could help me into bed every night. You're taking such good care of my pussy."

As she settled on the bed and moved over and began spreading her luscious thighs further open I inserted three fingers into her oozing vagina and gasped, "I don't want your loving pussy to be lonely, Sweetheart." I lay down between her legs and snuggled my penis against a calf, hugging the creamy thigh to my cheek. My mouth found her labia and clitoris - licking and sucking and feathering. Her scent was deeply and completely sexual. After she groaned through a shuddering orgasm, I slid up her body - squeezing and massaging her breasts. Her hand found my aching penis again and she guided it into her soaking, thrusting, throbbing pussy. "Uhhmmm, you're so hot and wet inside - I feel so good in you." I began slowly moving in and out. I was in heaven.

The earthy words of deep lust fell from her sweet lips. In a breathless whisper, "My cunt is so hot for you, Darling. I'm glad you're back inside. Uhhmmm, the head... of your cock... is so big now - I can feel it rubbing up and down inside my cunt... Ohh, my hot and... loving cunt... your beautiful, hard... cock... is fucking me... so good. I can hear us squishing."

I raised up a moment to look down at my swooning penis sliding in and out and at her lovely thighs welcoming me... and her loving vagina caressing me... and her luscious breasts rolling and swaying on her chest. She watched my gaze. When my eyes reached her breasts she cupped each in a hand and offered them to my lips. I lay back down and kissed her. "You're so beautiful... you make me breathless with hunger and lust... and love." Supporting my self on my elbows I took her breasts in my hands and began sucking and nibbling and squeezing. She locked her ankles behind my thighs and thrusted hungrily, burying my ecstacy as deep as it could go. Her tummy and pussy and thighs trembled and shivered in continuous, rapturous waves.

"Oh, Darling... I'm glad... you want me so much." She was whispering in breathless sighs. "I love it... when we fuck... and you've been... fucking me so much tonight... I've been cumming... all night long..." She languidly squirmed into me, trembling in ecstacy, squeezing her breasts into my mouth, whimpering and moaning, "Squirt some more... of your wonderful cum into me." I couldn't hold the lust back any longer and pushed deep into her. "You're throbbing, Darling,... I can feel your cock... cumming in meeee..." Her tummy quaked so strongly that her breasts jiggled.

We lay quietly hugging close together and softly kissing in a long, affectionate afterglow.

On the drive home I relived the evening's special moments and dwelled longingly on thoughts of an entire weekend with Dorothy. My penis remained imaginatively firm until the turn into my street brought me back to reality.