Affair of the Trainee & the Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, Darling, your cock is so stiff and hot again ... so wonderful!" We both were happily surprised at my recovery. "I'm going to be so full of you."

I murmured back. "You're making my penis ... feel wonderful."

"Mmmmm, I want to make it feel even more wonderful." She wrapped her beautiful legs around me and began an erotic dance of love. In a few moments she breathed into my lips, "It felt so wonderful when you were ... when you were loving and kissing me ... down there. You make me so wet ... I can almost feel my juices squirting out of me!" Her voice was sighing and her eyes were soft but questioning. "No one has ever loved me like this before, .... but it feels so good to have your head between my legs ... and your lips on me. I can't help cumming. You make me cum so hard, Darling."

We were moving in a gorgeous rhythm, cuddled together. I had cum in her so many times and Dorothy's love honey was so copious that our combined juices were oozing out around my thrusting penis and drenching my scrotum and her crotch. The liquid, slurping sound as I slid in and out and around was erotic. "I couldn't resist, when you opened your legs and I looked at your beautiful thighs and ... the loving lips of your Precious Pussy ... they were sending me kisses ... and I wanted to kiss them back. Your pussy is very beautiful ... and the honey of your love tastes wonderful."

"It feels wonderful to have you between my legs ... and to have you ... inside me ... in my pussy. Oh, Darling, I love it when you're fucking me." Her voice was breathlessly loving. To hear her use the "f" word was erotic. I felt shivers in her tummy and thighs - she was having a lovely series of passionate spasms.

With that my pelvis, with a mind of its own, began again the slow thrusts. Sometimes I pulled almost all the way out and circled the head of my penis around the opening of her vagina. Dorothy's vulva and pussy began again too. With my hands and lips caressing all parts of her between increasingly passionate kisses, she hungrily hugged me closer with her beautiful legs. Her creamy thighs warmed mine. Except for the moments when I squeezed my hand between us to fondle her breasts, we were merged as one from top to bottom, moving in a slow, enchanting, single-squirming-body. While I was hugging her close to me I slipped a hand down under the cheeks of her bottom and helped her tilt her vulva into me so that her clitoris was mushed against the top of my penis and lower groin. She groaned her approval and wiggled back and forth as we thrust. In a few moments Dorothy shivered and shook in another deeply consuming orgasm. She smothered groans and screams with her lips on my neck.

My passion hadn't subsided but, because I had already come several times, my control was infinitely better. The inside of Dorothy's vagina was surrounding my penis like a soft glove of warm pudding. She was flowing heavily and I was in ecstacy. As we groaned and sighed and hugged and squeezed in our long loving, Dorothy continued to cum and cum. Her pelvis and thighs seemed to be continuously quaking in rapture. She screamed and groaned and kissed me again and again. I was in heaven. We shifted positions and when she was astride me or lying on me I loved sucking and fondling her gorgeous, hanging breasts.

Finally I gasped, "I'm going to cum in you again."

"Oh, yes! Please," she whispered. "Get on top of me, Darling, and do it hard ... and deep in me. Oh, God! I want you to squirt your cum in me so much. Fuck way deep into me ... Oh, Honey!"

We rolled once more so that I could be on top and thrust hard into her liquid pussy. I began pumping harder and faster creating a rhythm for her rolling, quivering breasts. She began moaning in grunts timed with my thrusts and finally groaned, "Oh, Honey, ... Aahhnnggh! I'm cumming ... so harrrd ... Oh! Your beautiful cock ... fucking my cunt ... Darling!" Her pussy spasmed, her liquid vagina grasped my throbbing penis and her tummy quaked and her thighs shivered. I came hard. My toes curled. My penis convulsed. And then we lay quiet and loving.

Finally she said, "Darling, you were so deep and hard inside me. I've never felt so hungry and so wanted before. And I've never cum so hard ... and long ... and often. When I'm in your arms and your hands are all over me I feel warm and wonderful. And when you put your ... your beautiful cock inside me I can hardly stop cumming. Honey, I came so much!" With that she merged closer into me, if that were possible, and hugged me in her sweet thighs. Even though we both were spent, I was still buried in her and she would occasionally squeeze her velvet glove. I was supremely happy in Dorothy's arms.

We lay quietly for a long time and confessed how wonderful we each felt. It seemed we had emotionally blended together. I was still inside her - miraculously half-hard. Every few moments one of us squirmed lovingly into the other.

In a little while she said, "Darling?"

"Yes?"

"When you were loving me ... down there, were you looking at my pussy?"

"Uhm hmm. When I kiss and suck on your pussy, I always look."

"Do you think ... I look ... alright?"

"Sweetheart, your love lips are full ... and passionate ... and beautiful ... and I adore kissing ... and sucking your loving vagina ... so pink and eager and wet with your love juices ... and it kisses me back ... and bathes my lips ... and your clitoris sticks out to tease me ... so firm ... and saucy. Your pussy is very erotic and beautiful."

"When I felt you looking at me ... it made me hungry ... like I was showing you how much I wanted you to ... fuck me. And where I wanted you ... to put your beautiful cock."

"Your pussy is very inviting," and I emphasized my passion with a special thrust and squirm even though I was only half-hard. "Your pussy looked like it wanted to ... kiss me. I think your pussy ... likes to make love ... and I think it likes to fuck, Darling."

She smiled warmly and murmured into a kiss, "Since you first started making love to me tonight ... my pussy suddenly loves to fuck, Sweetheart. ... My pussy loves to fuck you." She pulled me close with her hands on my bum, squeezed her legs around me, thrust into me, and kissed me deeply. "And I like to open my legs ... and let you look at my pussy ... so I can make you hungry ... and make your penis hard ... and so you can see where I want you to put it."

"Just looking at your legs makes me hard ... and looking at your pussy ... makes me want to fill you with my hard penis."

"Uummm, then I'm going to let you see my legs and pussy a lot."

We kissed and loved each other with our hands while we stayed locked in passion's embrace. I tried to lay partially beside her so I wouldn't be too heavy. She lifted a heavy breast to my mouth and my lips and tongue made love to her nipple, sucking and kissing. My hands thrilled at the feel of her legs as I caressed them from hip to knee sweetly hugging around me.

"I'm tingling again ... down there ... Sweet Love, and I'm still naked for you ... and dripping for you ... and ready for you." Then Dorothy murmured into our kiss, "I think I feel you growing inside me again. You didn't get soft after you came in me the last time, and now I can feel you twitching inside me!" With that she began to move her oozing wetness against me. The sound was erotic. And again I began involuntary slow thrusts. This was a slow and affectionate loving and soon she gasped, "Oh, Honey, I'm having little cums. I feel so wonderful. ... I feel you throbbing in me again. Ummmhhh." And we kissed. And I could feel her vulva and thighs quiver. My penis felt wonderful when it convulsed but I doubted there could be much left inside me to ooze into her.

After we lay for a while languidly kissing and caressing, we each began to sense it was time to go home. "I don't want to leave you but I think we'd better go," she said.

"I know," I moaned. "I wish we could go home together."

"I know ... me too." She sighed and kissed my nose a peck. "We'd better clean up a little."

I reached for some tissues on the lamp table and handed her a few. She opened her legs and looked at the accumulation of love juices in her crotch. "Wait." I said softly. And I put my hands on her creamy thighs, bent my head to her pussy and said, "You smell so good and taste so sweet I want to kiss your warm and loving place just once more." I sucked and licked and kissed. I was gentle with her clitoris because I knew it would be very sensitive. When I licked and kissed it her tummy quivered. She moaned and held my head to her. When I finished all that remained in and around her sweet pussy was the moisture from my lips and tongue.

She took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me and whispered, "That was sweet. Thank you, Darling. Now we don't need the tissues - she took my penis in her hands, leaned her head down, kissed it, and then briefly took the glans between her lips and gave it a wet, sucking kiss. When she let it pop out she said, "Uhhmm, I've never done that before tonight ... but I love your penis so much."

"You're very loving, Sweetheart," I replied. She looked up at me with loving eyes and a soft smile and took me in her mouth again for a sweet caress of tongue and lips. She took me all in and savored the love juices she sucked from around my softening penis.

We reluctantly got out of bed and retrieved our clothes from the closet. While I put my undershorts and trousers back on she began buttoning her dress. I said, "I'll get your purse so you can put your panties and bra and stockings on."

"No, Darling. I'll leave my under things in my purse. I feel nice ... just like this." She reached over to squeeze my penis and bent to kiss the head. Mmmm, this wonderful lover was ... so good to me tonight ... I'm so full of your cum." With loving hands she eased it into my under shorts. Before she had her dress buttoned all the way I reached in and lifted each breast for one last kiss and suck of her nipples.

"Will your lovely breasts be alright without a bra?"

"As long as I'm with you I know they'll be well cared for," she smiled, sent me a kiss and finished buttoning. When we put ourselves back together we sadly left our ‘loving room' and got in the car.

While I drove toward her home Dorothy undid a few buttons and sat close to me and hugged my hand high between her warm, damp thighs. Occasionally she reached over to caress my half-hard penis through my trousers. With her head resting on my shoulder she said, "I'm glad you like my legs."

"I love your legs." She kissed my cheek. "I think I'm ..."

"Mmmm hhmmm," she cut me off. She unzipped my fly and reached in to stroke my awakening penis. She unbuttoned two more buttons and spread her skirt open so that almost all of her legs were revealed. She kissed my cheek again and said, "I can't believe the way I feel ... I can't believe I'm sitting next to you with my skirt open ... your hand on me ... my hand on you. I'm so shy about my body ... and about sex ... something happened to me tonight. I love how we are together." I pulled over to the side of the road and took her in my arms. We kissed lushly, honestly.

My half-hard penis was growing stiff again and Dorothy pulled it out of my fly and bent her head to kiss it. With her hand hugging my arm and another continuing to hold my hard penis, I resumed driving - my hand loving her thighs. She hugged her thighs together to hold my hand on her naked loving place and whispered, "Uhhmmm, I like it when you're feeling up my legs ... I get so wet ...and you get so hard."

After a few minutes I said, "After tonight there is another beautiful part of you that I love to be close to ... and ... you know ... besides your legs."

"Yes, I know, Darling." And she snuggled my hand closer to her pussy. "I think maybe ... when we're going to be together ... putting panties on may be a waste of time."

"Mmmmmmm."

We had come to a stop street. She put her hand on my cheek and turned my head for a kiss. I hugged her and our hands were busy.

We started kissing goodnight parked in her driveway. The kisses were lush and loving. Her skirt was still open and she was still caressing my reviving penis. "Darling, I've never liked to be ... naked ... with anyone before ... not like this ... I always felt ... too exposed ... (pause for kisses) and when the sex was over ... I wanted to rush away ... and clean myself ... and cover up. (more kissing) But tonight ... with you ... I wanted to undo my clothes ... I wanted to undo your clothes ... your eyes on my legs ... and private parts ... made me feel sexy ... and made me ... (a lush kiss) ... made me want (kiss) ... you." She broke our kisses for a moment to take my penis in her mouth to suck and kiss and then brought her lips back to mine. "Mmmmm, I love your stiff penis. My pussy feels so nice when you're ... in me. Darling, in one night ... making love with you ... I ... came more times ...then I can remember in all the rest of... of my times ... having sex." We hugged and nuzzled and hands were busy. "I always thought ... that was all there was ... " Her lips were sucking my ear lobe, "Sometimes tonight ... I didn't stop cumming ... it was wonderful ... I just came and came and came."

"I guess you know ... I've never gotten hard ... so many times before. I've never made love more than once ... in an evening. But I just can't get enough of you ... I adore you so ... and making love to you ... and having you want me ... makes me want you again ... and again."

Our kissing was deep and soft and loving. "Oh Honey, I'm all wet and mushy ... down there again." She kissed my lips and then murmured into them, "I can't help getting that way ... when your penis is so hard ... and I know you want me ... I just get ready for you ... I get dripping wet."

"Sweetheart, I want to kiss your thighs just once more - and feel your warm softness against my cheeks."

"Uummmm, my dress ... and my legs ... are open for you." She moved her back against the door and let me unbutton more of her skirt. She slouched down a little on the seat, raised the skirt above her hips, and parted her legs as I nuzzled her thighs. Her labia made their squishing kissing sound as her legs moved and opened.

"Darling, your pussy wants to kiss me."

"Oh, Alex, ... I'm showing you ... what I have for you ..."

I knelt on the floor between her spread legs and nuzzled and kissed her creamy flesh one last time. Then, I couldn't resist, I sucked and licked and kissed her wondrous dripping pussy. She held my head gently as she thrust against my mouth. "You wonderful devil ... Unnnnnn." I felt her thighs and tummy quiver when she sighed, "Darling, are you looking at my pussy?"

"Uhmmm Hummm, it's telling me ... it wants to make love." I rose to kiss her lips and murmured, "I'm hard again. I want to so much. Would anyone see us?"

She reached for my penis again. "Oh, Lover," she stroked my hardness. "Uhmm, you feel so nice! It's dark here and it's so late - no one will see. Please put it in me ... I'm still so hungry for you ... my pussy wants you ... I want you."

I unbuckled my trousers and pushed them and my shorts down a little and Dorothy and I changed places so she could sit astride me on my lap. She lowered herself onto me and guided my revived erection into her. I unbuttoned the top of her dress and cupped her wondrous breasts in my hands - sucking on her puckered nipples. In rapturous grunts and groans she bucked and plunged up and down on me as I tried to keep up with her thrusting rhythm. In a few moments she uttered a stifled scream and collapsed on me - still faintly thrusting her pussy. At last I felt my own happy spasm.

We kissed once more. "I want to be with you again ... and again ... and again!" I confessed.

"I want to be with you like this a lot - as often as we can. My ... pussy will be so hungry for you. Please let's be together soon - maybe after work Monday or Tuesday - soon - I won't wear any panties, Darling. I'll be thinking of you all weekend - and wanting to be with you ... and wanting to open my thighs for you ... and wanting to have your wonderful, stiff man thing in me."

"You'll surely be thinking of us tomorrow," I said as we disengaged, "because your Precious Flower will be sore all day."

"Oh, maybe it will - but it will feel so good," she said as she bent to kiss my very limp penis. "I'll miss you and I'll be thinking of all of our ... loving tonight."

I pulled my trousers up, put myself in order and then helped Dorothy finish buttoning her dress. We were quiet during the process and for a few moments afterward. We were looking in each others eyes and seemed to be saying things to one another without speaking. Finally I took her hand and said very quietly and with the warmth I was feeling, "I've never felt this way ... with anyone before. I've never been in heaven before ... but tonight I've been in heaven with you. You're so very loving ... and I have very strong, affectionate feelings for you. I'm so glad tonight happened." I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it.

Dorothy brought her hand from my lips to my cheek and caressed it. Her voice was breathy, "I've been in heaven too ... a wonderful, affectionate heaven. No one has ever made me feel like this ... or loved me the way you have. I've never wanted to be a seductress and invite loving ... the way I endlessly want to seduce you. I've never wanted to give myself before ... the way I want to give to you ... I never before have wanted to make endless love. I'm glad you feel the way you do ... because I feel that way too."

Our parting kiss was soft with affection. We moved apart and she squeezed my hand, opened the door, blew me an air kiss, and walked to her porch.

She was gone but the warmth of our night together would linger on for a long time to come. I waited for her to get inside and blink her porch light. On the drive home I wondered where this was going and how we'd deal with it. I didn't have a clue. I also wondered how on earth I had managed to achieve an erection that many times in four hours - and still want more; and how a conservative, sexually shy woman could so quickly become so loving, open and full of desire. The answers might tell me something about my marriage - and about the way I felt about Dorothy ... and probably couldn't be explained without the invisible magic of pheromones.