Affair with a Telugu Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked up, her face was upturned and she had covered it with her arm. I could only see her mouth. Maybe she was shy, maybe she was ashamed. It didn't matter. I bent down and ran my fingers between the inner lips causing them to part. I found her clit easily and lightly brushed my finger over it causing her to arch her back and let out another sigh.

I played with her sex for some time till my fingers were coated with her moisture. Then I pulled her towards me so that her hips were now on the edge of the couch. I placed my cock head just at her entrance and wet it with her juices generating another loud moan from her. Then I used my hands to rub my cock up and down her inner lips and clit. Her chest was heaving and constant sighs were escaping her lips. Most importantly, her legs were spread wide and so nature took over.

I banged her for about 10 minutes. During all this time we never touched. She kept her face buried in the crook of her arm and I held onto her hips and kept thrusting. The fact that she was coy turned me on even more. My cock was completely covered with her white frothy discharge. Just before I climaxed, I pulled out and ropes of cum splattered all over her stomach. For a few seconds all I could hear was panting from both of us.

I had come so violently my head starting feeling light. Finally she removed her face from hiding and looked down at her tummy. I was still between her legs holding onto her hips. My cock had now shriveled a bit, but was still oozing out liquid.

I bent over and kissed her on her cheek. It was our first kiss. It was wet, needy and lustful. I moved towards her lips but she immediately jerked her head sideways denying me. I tried again with the same result. I tried once more by holding her face. This time I got a few seconds to suck on her juicy and sweet lips before she turned her head away once more. I didn't pursue it further. I was so full of lust that any part of was good for me. After licking her neck and shoulders, I moved on to her chest.

Without any finesse, I went straight for her nipples and starting sucking them. I worked on both her teats alternately. After a while I felt one of her hands running through my hair. Finally I was doing something right! I worked on her tits for a long time and when I lifted my face from her chest both her mounds were covered with angry red marks. My cock had once again become turgid.

This time when I leaned forward to kiss her I received a much better response. Although she didn't kiss me back, she didn't deny me either. I took full advantage and violated her mouth as badly as I had violated her pussy and tits. I probed with my tongue and slobbered her with my saliva. In hindsight, it was very unromantic but a docile, desi woman like Harisha has always had such a lustful, violent effect on me.

By the time I was done with her mouth I was hard again. This time though, we made love. Our arms were wrapped around each other as we coupled. I placed gentle kisses on her neck and shoulders while she lovingly fondled my hair and caressed my back. As I moved towards my second climax my pace quickened. I lifted my torso and starting stroking her hard and deep. Even she was lifting her hips to meet me with every stroke.

Loud slapping sounds echoed in the room as I rammed my body into hers. With every stroke her breasts would heave and her midsection and thighs would jiggle deliciously. She was looking at me as if in a daze, with half closed eyes and her mouth slightly open. I was supporting my upper body by placing my hands under her pits and she had lifted both her hands above her head. I could see a thin film of sweat form around her neck and in her pits. I was sweating more profusely since she didn't like air-conditioning and she always kept it off.

Drops of my sweat trickled down my temple and neck and collected at my chin and then fell on her torso. I bent down and kissed her mouth again. She let me kiss her without any reaction. I nuzzled her nape and neck and licked her perspiration off her shoulders. As I neared my second climax I increased the intensity of my strokes. I didn't know if Harisha was close or not but I couldn't wait. I came with a loud grunt with my cock buried to the hilt.

Later I came to know she was still on the pill. Even after the divorce she continued with her old habit for reasons more to do with inertia than anything else. I lay on top of her for sometime after coming. She made no effort to push me off. After a few moments I got off the couch wondering what to do next. She made no movement and continued to lie on the couch with her legs still wide open. I told her I was going to shower and hurried into the bathroom.

As I was showering I replayed the last one hour in my head. I was surprised at her docile behavior in bed as compared to her perky, chatty nature out of it. I came out thinking I could take a few more liberties with her. My confidence built up, I went into the family room to see her fully clothed arranging my clothes.

I had a towel wrapped around my torso and as soon as she saw me she handed me my clothes like a dutiful wife. I dropped my towel and became stark naked. I wore all my clothes right there in front of her while she scurried around me rearranging the furniture wiping all signs of our lovemaking. I caught her stealing glances at my crotch several times. After I was ready, I told her I would see her tomorrow and left.

Something's cooking

The next day, I arrived at her place on time. I was erect during the drive to her place and I was already leaking precum when I rang her doorbell. I had arrived out of turn. It was not our gym day, but I wanted to be aggressive. I didn't want too many days to pass for her to change her mind. Plus noticing that she was completely docile I felt I could force myself on her.

She welcomed me inside, but a little less enthusiastically than before. She knew it wasn't our gym day but didn't bring up the reason for my visit. I tried to be my normal self. We did some small talk about our work and I began to feel more comfortable. I switched the TV onto Sekhar's favorite cartoon and started playing with him. She asked me if I was going to stay back for dinner and I promptly said yes. She served me some orange juice.

I noticed that she was wearing a black salwar/kameez with colorful embroidery. The kameez had a mandarin collar which was her favorite. She didn't have a dupatta on since the kameez was very modest with short sleeves showing off her rounded arms. I also noticed that her hair was damp. She probably took a shower after coming from work. Maybe the shower was for me. I began to feel even more confident - after all I was the man of the house. Soon the conversation died down and she kept herself in the kitchen.

Sitting on the same couch where we had made love yesterday I began to run the events through my mind for the umpteenth time. I remembered the initiative she took holding my cock, pressing it and sucking it. I remembered her acquiescing squeals when I pinched her nipples. But I also remembered her lack of interest in kissing me and her inert nature during our coupling. All these made me horny and confused at the same time.

When I came back from my thoughts I realized I was staring at her. She looked up and caught my eye and I tried to give her an innocent smile hoping she couldn't see the lust in them. She smiled back but quickly averted her gaze. I took Sekhar and went into the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I could see Harisha bending over the sink and washing dishes. Her hips were nice and wide and the kameez was hugging her figure nicely without being too immodest. My immediate instinct was to walk up behind her and grind my crotch in that magnificent ass.

Instead I took Sekhar, who was in my arms, and asked him to kiss his mummy, which he promptly did. She immediately smiled from her sons kisses and both mom and son had a kiss-fest.

I took the opportunity to cheekily add, "Now mummy should also give uncle some kisses".

Thankfully she took this in good humor and burst into giggles effectively telling me I had high hopes. Her lilting laughter, pearly white teeth and wonderfully accented English made my cock lurch in my pants. Now that the ice was broken I let Sekhar go who mercifully went back to the living room to play with his toys.

That gave Harisha and me some private time to catch up on news, television, weather, coworkers and the hundreds of topics that we usually chatted about. As our conversation progressed we became more touchy-feely and pretty soon we were standing only inches apart from each other.

I finally mustered enough courage and apprehensively put my hand on her waist and said, "You look beautiful!"

My hand gave her waist a gentle squeeze and I pressed the lower half of my body into hers. She fell silent and I thought I blew it. After a few seconds she looked over my shoulder too check on Sekhar. After confirming that he was busy playing she slowly rested her head on my chest. At that moment, something, somewhere deep inside me told me she was mine - I could take her anytime, anywhere and any which way and she would comply. Later on I realized that I was spot on.

I kept my cool and put my right arm around her shoulder. We were standing next to the range and I was at right angles to her with my back to the living room. I gathered her closer to me and now our bodies were touching from top to bottom. I leaned over and kissed her on the head. My right hand slipped down to her waist and I starting rubbing her in that area. From my vantage point (she was 5'2", 8 inches shorter than me) I could see the slow rise and fall of her chest.

I increased the intensity of my rubbing and I could see her take deeper breaths. I could smell the scented shampoo she used in her hair. I ran my fingers through her fragrant hair. By now I was kissing her all over her head and moving my hand up and down her side vigorously and deliciously close to her breast. I noticed she put the ladle in her hand down and turned off the flame.

This was an indication that she was ready for something - how far she would let me go I didn't know. Encouraged, I shifted my position and stood behind her and pressed my crotch into her lower back. She held onto the range with both hands to counterbalance my push. I put both my hands on hers, lowered myself a little and aimed for her ass and pushed deep and hard. She again looked across to the living room to see Sekhar still busy with his TV and toys.

Her apartment was a typical American apartment with the kitchen tucked into a corner and separated from the living room with a chest high ledge.

As such, Sekhar could barely see our faces from his position. I took one hand and moved to the front and found her bra-covered breast. She was wearing a padded bra that women seem to love. I could barely feel anything even when I squeezed hard. Down below, my cock was separated from her ass by five layers of clothing. I was getting desperate. I shifted her hair to access her neck and realized she was wearing the mandarin collar!

I kissed her hair and the little part of the neck that was exposed while maintaining a super slow thrusting motion into her rump. Frustrated as I was I undid all the buttons of her kameez (for folks who don't know how a kameez is built - there are infinite styles but sometimes there are buttons on the front that run from the collar to the cleavage much like a men's polo).

This gave me better access to bite her neck and nape. It also gave my right hand enough room to dip into her kameez and grab her left breast. I slid my hand under the cup of the bra to grab her nipples. I noticed that half her attention was still focused on her child to make sure he doesn't see us in this compromising position. But the fact that she let me do whatever I wanted and didn't suggest moving to the bedroom meant that she was equally turned on and in a hurry. So I went for it - in a hurry!

The next few minutes went by in a blur. But I do remember that first I got rid of the bra. I unsnapped it at the back. Since she was wearing a short sleeved kameez I was able to remove the bra from her sleeves. Then I tackled the salwar which is tied using a knot near the navel. The salwar fell in a heap around her legs. The same I did with my jeans.

I helped us step out of the mess of clothing on the kitchen floor and went towards the sink so that now both of us were facing the living room. Now we could both observe her son who was sitting on the couch and happily watching his cartoons while his mother was about to get fucked by his favorite uncle.

The next pile on the kitchen floor was her panties and my boxers. I noticed a large damp spot on the crotch of her pink colored panties. Since there was no remaining doubt that she wanted me to go all the way I asked her to bend over and hold on to the sink. I slid my foot between her feet and spread them apart. Even in position the kameez was long enough to cover her rump all the way to the middle of her thighs. I lifted it up and saw her gorgeous, creamy ass for the first time.

I dug my fingers deep into her hairless flesh and spread her cheeks apart to reveal her cute asshole. I asked her to guide me in and I almost came when she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She brought the head close to the entrance and then I took from there. But the angle of her cunt was still not right since she was almost standing. So I asked her to bend over completely. She was reluctant to go into that position since she wouldn't be able to observe her son. So I had to reassure her that I would keep an eye on him.

Once she bent over completely and thrust out her hips I was able to ram it home. Within the first few strokes I noticed her discharge had already created a sticky white ring around the base of my cock. Her head was resting on her right arm which was on the kitchen counter. Her other hand was free and she was using that to play with her sex! I had taken her kameez and folded it all the way to her shoulders so that her breasts could hang freely as I fucked her.

Somehow her pussy felt tighter in this position so I had to stroke carefully. With one hand on her shoulder and one digging into her ass, I fucked her at a languid pace for the first few minutes relishing her warm and slick pussy walls tightly holding on to my shaft. She continued to play with her sex and on several occasions her fingers brushed the base on my cock.

The intensity of her moaning had increased significantly but luckily the TV was on a high volume and drowned out all our sounds. I took her free hand and guided it towards my dangling balls. She cupped my gonads with a mixture of urgency and gentleness.

Just when his mom was playing his uncle's scrotum, Sekhar decided to turn around for a quick inspection. From his view, he could only see his uncle, still with his shirt on, standing next to the sink making odd movements and no sign of his mother. I waved to him and gave him a weak grin since I buried to the hilt in warm pussy. Fortunately he smiled and went back to his own world.

After some time I had to stop Harisha's from playing with my sac to avoid coming too soon. I increased my tempo and her moaning became even louder and I saw and felt her back spasm multiple times.

As always, seeing a woman taking pleasure like this motivated me even more. I dug into her hips with both hands and started stroking her even harder. The noise from our bodies slapping against each other was loud. I bent over and squeezed her tits. I took her teats between my fingers and pinched them and pulled on them mercilessly till she squealed in agony.

I was slamming into her so hard that she was finding it difficult to balance herself. She was now mumbling rapidly in Telugu. I also heard her moan and shout out to her God and her mother several times.

She was in frenzy - I could have been fucking her in the middle of a mall and she wouldn't have cared. She was groaning and moaning loudly oblivious to the presence of her son. I saw him turn around and look at me. I was holding on to the wall with one hand and one hand was dug into his mother's hip. He must have seen my violent thrusting motions and the agony and pleasure on my face. But I was too close to coming to care.

With one final thrust I buried myself into her and came. Instinctively, I cried out her name in pleasure. All this time Sekhar was watching me, a little scared and apprehensive about what was happening in the kitchen. Not being able to see his mom and his uncle crying out her name loudly finally got him moving.

Just as I emptied my final few spurts into Harisha I saw him shuffle out of the couch. I panicked since we were naked from the waist down.

I almost shouted, "Sekhar is coming".

Harisha swung into action. She pulled down her kameez and ran out of the kitchen to meet her son before he could see me naked. Thankfully, Harisha was wearing a long kameez so only calves were exposed. I quickly wore my boxers and jeans and gathered her salwar, panties and bra and stepped out of the kitchen.

As I entered the living room I saw Harisha was on all fours with her ass thrust out in my direction. She was blowing kisses on Sekhar's tummy who was lying on the floor and enjoying his mother's attention. I knelt down beside her with everything that she wore underneath that kameez in my hands. She saw me holding her underwear and she gave me a quick coy glance that somehow managed to turn me on even though I had just emptied myself in her.

I also noticed her breasts that were clearly visible since the kameez was completely unbuttoned. With both of us bending over Sekhar he could only see our faces and I used that to my advantage. I discreetly ran my fingers along her calf and up her thigh causing her to giggle involuntarily. She again glanced in my direction. This time I could see her need mixed with shyness. As I ran my fingers up her thigh I felt something sticky. With no panties on, my cum had escaped her pussy and was trickling down her thigh.

When I looked at her, she giggled and in her musical, south-indian accent told me, "Can you guess what that is?"

I swear, at that moment I felt like fucking her again. But I had an idea. I took her panties and went behind and cleaned up the mess I had made between her legs. I then inserted one finger and felt both our juices still floating inside her. I started finger fucking her and replaced one finger with two.

She let out of deep sigh and buried her face in Sekhar's tummy. He was still laughing thinking his mother was playing with him. After about a minute of that I knew Harisha was turned on enough that I could lift her kameez and take her from behind right in front of Sekhar. But I wanted this to be naughty not embarrassing so I reluctantly decided to remove my fingers and call it a day.

I took over Sekhar while she went into the room and dressed up. We had to air out the kitchen since it had the distinctive odor of sex. We had our dinner together and enjoyed each other's company without any further hanky-panky.

Locked in the bathroom

The next day was our gym day. It was a Friday and by the time I came to her place it was already after 7. She was waiting dressed in a red t-shirt plus black tracks and we immediately headed for the gym. Thankfully it was empty because it was a Friday. We did our usual workout on the elliptical first and after 30 minutes we were sweating profusely.

Her t-shirt was sticking to her body in all the right places and was turning me on. This time, I stared at her chest brazenly. Her cotton t-shirt had become uniformly damp except where her bra was. The material over the cups and straps was still the original bright red color while everywhere else it had become darker because of her sweat. I was semi-erect and had to adjust myself time and again.