Affair with a Telugu Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Harisha's tantrums were never ending. Every other day I would spend the first few hours trying to get her to talk to me and then the final few having makeup sex. The sex afterwards was awesome and the main reason that I even went through the pain. But in hindsight that was a huge mistake. She started using sex as a weapon. Now I am not someone who would ever force myself on a woman and so when that didn't work her only option were tears. But there only so much I was willing to console her.

She tried her best to convince me to marry her and even though I truly cared about her, I wasn't ready to break off my engagement. We both knew this was an affair as she had discussed the pressure from her parents to remarry. They were conservative and being a non-Telugu man (let alone from the same community) wasn't going to go down well with her folks. And she truly loved and depended on her folks. On my side all hell would break loose if I walked away from my fiancée.

I finally got relocated to another city and that was the end of that. I would have loved to stay friends with her but that was not meant to be. She did recently add me to facebook and we chatted for a bit. We are both in good relationships and so we finally made up.