Affair with My Friend's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat down on the bed in silence a few minutes. Cassie nearly wanted to say that she loved him, but knew that was inappropriate, and would give the young man too may ideas. She had enjoyed the encounter greatly, and in a way, did not want it to end. But she had agreed to stay there for two nights, and did not see herself resisting the temptation. Maybe after those nights, she could end it. Maybe.

Back at Molly's house, Cassie finally spoke, "Why Adam...Why do you make me want you so bad?"

"Cassie you are so sexy. What man wouldn't want you?"

He kissed her until she went on her knees. He faced Cassie and she knew what she wanted from her, and she wanted to give it to him. Soon Cassie had had his cock in her mouth, and felt it grow harder.

This time shed wanted his cum quick, and made her motions more rapidly than other times. In a few minutes he came int her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

"Did you always want to fuck me?" Cassie asked, not knowing why.

"Not really until recently," Adam replied, almost sounding a little ashamed.

"I have noticed you looking at my cleavage, even when your mom is around," Cassie said.

"That's because you are so beautiful, and I just couldn't control myself. And besides you usually wear low neck tops and flashing your cleavage."

"Go to the guest room," Cassie said.

Adam asked, "Why? Do you need anything?"

"I don't need anything, but you will get what you need," Cassie said, making him curious.

She leaned over him and pushed him back on the bed. Cassie kissed him and guided his cock inside her inviting warmth. As he moved deep within her, she pondered how long things could go on between them, and what did the future hold.

"You like that?" she asked while riding him steadily.

"Yes..." Adam moaned.

"Hmm... I love it too. Fuck me Adam," she said as she rolled over the bed taking him over her.

Adam adjusted himself over her and started to fuck her. She looked at him, thinking how much he was enjoying his mom's best friend. The thought turned her on even more. Adam grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. Cassie's nipples were erect, and she wrapped one leg around his cute little butt.

She let him go on that way awhile, then rolled over him once more. She leaned over and asked him to lick both nipples. He did as she asked and she loved it.

"I'm going to cum," Adam announced.

Cassie slipped off of him and wrapped her lips around his cock head tightly, and he filled her mouth with his cum. She looked at him with her mouth filled with his cum, as swallowed. Again there was that awkward feeling on her mind. As long as his cock was in her mouth between her legs, she felt great. But most other times things seemed weird.

"Want to go out for lunch?" She asked.

"Sure," Adam replied.

Cassie took a shower and when she came back, Adam was not in the room. She picked out a pair of bra and panties along with a nice dress to go out for the lunch. She was doing her hair in front of the mirror when Adam came in wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was taking shower and getting ready in my room," Adam said.

Cassie looked at him and said, "You could have taken a shower with me."

"I will remember that next time."

As they ate, she wondered if going out with your best friend's son in public was OK. Especially after having sex with him. And the thought about whether or not to end the relationship bothered her again.

"Was he really in love with her or just addicted? She only knew things were getting complicated. Both emotionally and sexually. She had given into her sexual feelings towards him, but she didn't want him to fall in love with her.

By the time they returned home Cassie had made her choice.

"Adam, once your Mom gets here I will go home, and this will be done between us. I have enjoyed the great sex, but that is all there is. I care for you but will never love you. You need someone your own age and I know you will find her someday. I am doing to bed, alone. So don't try to change my mind/ This is over between us. Good night."

She slept in the guest room with the door locked, knowing she deeply hurt Adam's feelings. But is was the best choice, and she would try to find someone better.

12