Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl friend continues her cum fetish
4.7k words
4.33
52.3k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
862 Followers

Hi again! In Affairs 1, I introduced myself to you and my secret life as a slut. This is my second installment following my earlier days.

After undergrad, my boyfriend and I went to different grad schools. We told each other that we would stay together and visit as often as we could. We did still love each other very much so I wasn't interested in having a relationship with anyone else. Jim was my guy and anything else would be just sport sex. We were far enough away from each other that we wouldn't be able to just drop by. We were several hours apart.

Grad school was the most liberating period of my life! I was studying for an MBA in a major metropolitan area and the life of the school and city was amazing. It didn't take long for the inner slut to reveal herself. I would go out with my housemates (also in my program) and party like mad! Bars were open until 4AM so it was a never-ending party. I'd go drinking and dancing and I loved the clubs.

This is when I discovered a deep secret within. The dance clubs were in the city. The best dancers were of course black men. I would go to the black bars and dance with all the black men. The deep secret was that I was overwhelmingly attracted to black men. Coming from a southern family, blacks were not put down, but it was clear that a nice white girl would never have sex with one. It was just another taboo for me to break. I remember the first black guy that had me. I say first black guy, because after I had my first one, I let as many have me as possible. To be perfectly honest, after only a month or so at school I decided to completely let myself go. I would study hard and stay away from the college boys so I could keep some kind of reputation on campus, but away from school, I decided to just fuck like a complete tramp. My housemates knew about me being a complete fuck slut, how could they not? My bed constantly had someone new in it fucking the daylights out of me, but really no one else knew. I didn't limit myself to only black men. I fucked just about anyone I wanted to so there were white guys as well, but there were a lot of black men. Take it from me folks, I sampled a lot of cocks and the black ones really are bigger. They also know how to just plain fuck. A lot of white guys try to make love to a woman. I have a boyfriend for that. Other than him, I just like to be taken like a bitch and fucked and filled with cum. It was the early 80's at the time. No one had even heard of AIDS, so birth control pills and a little luck and I was good to go. Anyway, I digress - back to the part about the first black guy that fucked me.

As usual, it was a Saturday night and I was at a downtown dance club with one of my prissy housemates looking to drink, dance and get laid. Karen, my blonde housemate needed a good fucking like no one else I had ever met. Her boyfriend was at grad school very far away and so far she had stayed faithful to him. That would soon change.

I was dressed in tight spandex type pants (it was the 80's remember) and I had big hair and all. I also wasn't wearing any panties so there would be no panty line. It was a trade off though, because you could see my thick cunt lips protruding in front. I also have thick dark hair on my cunt so you could see that matted in there as well. I knew the boys in the club were getting a great view of my jiggling ass as I strutted my slutty self. Karen for her part was dressed conservatively in jeans and a blouse, but she had no choice but to look good. She was just a cute little blonde from the Mid-West out with her trampy friend.

We started drinking (we had a few at home) and were immediately hit on by some guys. We were there to dance so we were right out on the floor. Another nice thing about being a woman is, not having to pay for drinks. Let a guy paw you and you can drink all night for free. We were having a really great time as the night rolled on. We were getting pretty drunk too. We took a short break at the bar when another guy asked if I wanted to dance. I turned to look and had to look up into the dark eyes of the very sexy bald black man. He was a man, not a boy, maybe 35 years old (I was only 22). He had an earring in one ear, an open shirt and was maybe five inches north of six feet tall. I stood there, mouth open staring at this hunk of black man unable to speak. Looking back I think he knew that I was already his that night.

Not waiting for an answer (a man that takes action!) he led me to the dance floor by my hand and started dancing with me. It was a dance of mating and we both knew it. This was way before the dancing that kids do today, but we were doing it on the floor. He was grinding his enormous black cock against my barely covered behind as I held my hands in the air swaying to the funky heavy beat. He turned me around and I rode his muscular leg and then he grabbed my hair and forcefully kissed me right there. I was his. He knew it. I knew it and anyone looking knew it. This white girl was going to be black fucked tonight.

I had been so engrossed in my public debasement that I had lost track of Karen. Seems that my soon to be lover (Jamal) had a friend and my drunk, seemingly innocent friend Karen was being similarly seduced. Jamal took my hand and without asking led me off the dance floor. He asked if I had everything of mine, like a coat, and when I nodded, he led me out of the club to his car. I didn't have a car so I didn't have to worry about that. He opened the door and we both got in the front. That's when I noticed Karen in the back seat with Jamal's friend Jason (we ended up calling the them J&J). Anyway, I didn't know his name at this point and could only stare in amazement at the site before me. Here was my prudish housemate laying in the back seat passionately kissing this other big black man while he rutted around in her panties with his thick black fingers, rubbing her little white girl clit and finger fucking her as she humped back against his hand.

I was shaken from my trance by Jamal demanding to know where we lived. I immediately answered telling him where we lived without even think of the consequences. He started the car and drove towards our place without saying a word. He did pull me close and grab my hand and place it on his cock. I could feel this thick, black python ready to burst from his pants. I rubbed it and pulled at it hoping it would break free and hit me in the face so I could see it up close and suck it.

We were back at our place in only a few moments and were both led inside. Karen, the poor thing was very drunk and was led inside by Jason as she tried to pull her panties up over her exposed ass. She shouldn't have even bothered since she was to lose all her clothing very shortly. Once inside, the men took complete charge. He demanded to know where my bed was as Jason did the same with Karen. We pointed feebly down the hall and followed as our black masters led us to our fate. Our other two housemates poked their heads out of their doors to see what the ruckus was. Jamal sneered at them telling them they should either shut their doors or end up getting some black cock too. They both slammed their doors shut and locked them (not that a locked door would stop either of these men).

I got to my room and melted into the strong arms of my black man. I was trembling with anticipation of the sex to come. As we kissed passionately, he put his hands inside my pants and grabbed my bare ass and pulled me to him, grinding his massive cock into me. As he worked at my ass, he slowly was drawing my pants down so they were soon a puddle around my ankles. My lubricating pussy was defenseless and bare to him know. I could smell my sex in the air as his fingers roughly penetrated me. In the distance I could hear muffled sounds from the other room and knew Karen had a mouth full of cock. Just as I was wishing the same fate for me, I was pushed down to sit on the bed. I kicked my pants off my feet as Jamal tore my top off over my head. I was also bra-less that night so I was now completely naked in front of him. He pulled his shirt off revealing a thickly muscled torso and washboard stomach. He then pulled off his pants. He also was not wearing underwear so his massive black cock just flopped out right in front of my face. My mouth opened in amazement, but before I could comment he grabbed my head and pulled me to his crotch. He was forceful with this as well and stuffed my mouth full of his meat. It was thick, long, black and hot and I was in heaven. I slobbered all over his massive organ and pumped at the long inches that I couldn't get into my mouth with BOTH hands. He had the largest cock I had ever seen and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. He also had huge balls hanging below and I knew he would leave me full of hot slimy cum.

It seemed to go on forever, but it really couldn't have lasted more than a few minutes before he pulled his cock out of my face and told me to move up on the bed. He said he loved young white bitches and with that, he got between my white thighs and began feeding the first of many black cocks into my previously black cock virgin body.

I can't even describe the feeling of how full I was and how amazing it was to be just thrown down and taken like a breeding bitch. He pulled my hair, held my face up and forced his tongue into my mouth as his massive cock penetrated my flooding cunt. I swear I thought his tongue and cock would meet inside me. He was completely dominating me and using me. My orgasms were constant and intense and my screams of delight seemed to echo though the house. It was late that I learned that Karen's screams of ecstasy were the ones echoing my own.

His first cum of the night was truly massive. Holding my ass in a vise like grip, his cock detonated inside of me. If you have read of my prior experiences you know that I love men cumming inside me. I love it when my crotch is gooey with cum. I like walking around campus oozing man slime with a smile on my innocent looking cum slut face. This was like nothing I had every known. I could feel hard jets of sperm slapping at the top of my cunt with each pulse of his massive cock. I could feel his cock throb from the base to the tip and then feel the scalding liquid eject inside me. Over and over he deposited rope after rope of his scum inside his trashy white bitch. I howled in delight as I briefly wondered what would happen if this black man impregnated me. Birth control pills are not 100% effective and with the torrential flood of sperm battering my uterus, any mistake would guarantee my fertilization. That thought and the desire for more of his sperm made me grab his ass tightly to try to pull him even deeper inside me as his orgasm continued, my body reflexively wanting to be impregnated by this incredible black man.

Lying exhausted atop his latest conquest we held each other sweaty and cum covered, I was still trembling. My thighs were quivering from the exertion of the sex and I could feel his cock still twitching inside me trying to milk out the very last of his semen into the receptive female underneath him. My devastated mind played out the impregnation fantasy going as far as the shock my family would have seeing me nursing a black baby, wondering how my loving boyfriend Jim would take it - his girl, obviously being had by a black man delivering proof for all to see. It was a bizarre, yet satisfying fantasy, once again my body fighting with my intellect for control of my pussy and it's desire to filled with cum.

The rest of the night was a blur of sex and semen. I sucked and cleaned his cock, tasting our combined juices several times. He had a sexual energy I had never imagined could exist, but I was up to the challenge. He later told me that he had never had a white chick that could keep up with him and that from now on I would be his favorite bitch. As strange as it may seem, I took a perverse pride in knowing that I was his sexual equal.

I rode his cock and he took me from behind. Later on, his friend Jason even came in had me suck his cock clean while Jamal took me like a dog. It was only when he asked my how I liked the taste of my friends cunt that it dawned on me that I was tasting a pussy other than my own for the first time. I had to admit, that I did like the taste. I had of course tasted my own pussy many times after kissing a man that had eaten me, or sucked the cocks that had fucked me, or when I would lick my sticky fingers after masturbating, but this was the first time I had the taste of another woman in my mouth. The men laughed that I must like it as they plugged me from both ends. Jason soon withdrew his cock and I quickly forgot about him as Jamal hammered at me from behind. Holding both my ass cheeks in his strong hands he pounded into me with a frightful force.

I was so lost in my sexual haze, that I didn't even notice Karen being manipulated in front of me until I had her furry, cum slick cunt right in front of me. I stared up from between her legs to see her confused face looking back at me. Before she could really react, Jason had pushed her down and filled her face with his cock. She instinctively reached up to guide the massive black cock into her little mouth while he began feeding her his long thick meat.

I looked back down between my housemate's legs at little tuft of blonde hair covering her battered cum covered pussy when I felt a hand on my head pushing my face into my friend's quim. I don't know who it was, Jason or Jamal, but I do know that they didn't have to force me. I wasn't a lesbian, but I had always wondered what it would be like to eat pussy. Since her crotch was also covered in cum, my favorite treat, I wouldn't have been able to resist anyway.

So that night was another first for me (and for poor embarrassed Karen). I had been had multiple times by a black man. I had two cocks in me at the same time and had eaten pussy. When Jason spewed his cum into her mouth we shared another first as Karen and I French kissed his cum between us. The final first of the night came when Jamal filled me with his last load of the night and I crawled up and straddled my bewildered house mates face with my cum dripping hairy cunt. I held her by the hair as I rode her face and ground my slimy cunt against her face riding myself to another orgasm imagining it was my boyfriend Jim underneath me licking at my devastated impregnated hole.

J&J left us in bed together sometime just before sunrise. We lay together naked and uncovered; two scum covered black cock loving bi-sexual sluts. We didn't even bother to close the door so later that morning when our other housemates were bold enough to leave their rooms, they could clearly see the results of what they had heard all night. They had known I was a tramp, but know they knew that I had dragged Karen down with me as I continued to delve into my deepest depravities.

J&J continued to fuck us both and make us pose for them in obscene positions doing nasty lesbian things and licking each other's assholes and more. We became their cum dumps and they even brought friends to help. One night we both took on 6 black men. Even I couldn't believe how far down I had sunk, but throughout this all, I still loved and looked forward to seeing Jim. He would visit from time to time. I know my other housemates looked at him in pity since they knew what I was doing when he was gone. Then completely by accident, my fantasy of riding Jim's face with my-cum filled cunt came true.

Jim was supposed to be here early on a Saturday morning. I had planned to stay home and be a good girl the night before so I could give Jim a reasonably clean pussy to play with, but J&J had other ideas. When they came to the door that night, I asked them to give me the night off since my boyfriend was supposed to be here in the morning. They thought it was great that I would be having some white wimp over the next day. When I told them that Karen wasn't home, they though that was even better. The idea of using some white boys girl and filling her full of cum for him drove them insane! I should have known there would be no way to stop them so I just surrendered to them and did everything they asked of me. I sucked ass, cleaned cock and fucked both men until the next morning. My room reeked of sex, my bed sheets were soaked with sweat and sexual fluids - both mine and theirs and my body was covered in their sticky seed.

I had passed out from the exertion and lay there spread legged as the two black men left. I awoke to a soft knock on my door and suddenly panicked! It was Jim! He was early and I was busted!

Jim: Donna didn't know this, but one of her roommates, Susan, took pity on me on one of my visits and told me all about what Donna was doing. She went into great detail about what she had witnessed. She expected me to fly into a rage and leave, but was stunned when I told her that I didn't care and that Donna could do whatever she wanted so long as I could have her when she was done. Susan was a pretty hot brunette too. Seems Susan liked watching my girl Donna and Karen and the black men go at it. Just like all white girls, she had fantasized about doing it with a black man, but just didn't have the guts that my girl did. Susan figured out that this scene also excited me, and that we had a little thing in common.

It was Susan that told me to come by early to see Donna. Turns out that she had let J&J know about my arrival and had asked them to come over and fuck Donna so I could witness my girl in action. Donna never knew that I came over the night before and hid in Susan's room until the sex really got into high gear. Susan and I both watched Donna get used by the black men until the next morning. Susan would taunt me as I jacked off watching my girl being the slut of the town. Susan for her part also masturbated furiously to the scene before us. She would also catch my cum in her hands and feed it back to me telling me that I would be getting a mouth full the next morning.

I waited until J&J left and then a moment more before going to Donna's door and knocking. I knew that she didn't have any time to clean herself up and that's what I wanted. I wanted my girl freshly fucked and cum covered. Ever since that first time she cheated on me, I couldn't imagine anything as hot as her covered in another man's cum. Susan kissed me and said thanks for the hot night and watched as I knocked.

I didn't wait for an answer. Instead I opened the door. Even though I had witnessed my girlfriend's flagrant infidelity with two massive black men all night, I was still unprepared for the sight before me. It was daylight now so all was revealed to me. It was actually comical as Donna tried to cover herself and make excuses for her disheveled state. In my most comforting tones I told her that how awesome it was that she had prepared herself for me. At first she was confused and then realized that I thought she was lying there naked ready to make love with me!!

Donna: I was panicking. No way Jim wouldn't know that I had just been laid. He might have even seen the two large black men that had just finished using his girlfriend leave! How would I be able to explain this? He had to know that the smell in the room was sex! He started talking to me. I really didn't understand at first what he was saying since I was like a caged animal looking for a way out, my mind racing in a thousand directions. And then it dawned on me. He wanted me. He wanted me right now, even though I was a cum covered slut. I didn't know for sure, but I suspected that he knew I was just post sex and that he liked it. Either way it didn't matter to me. He was giving me an out and I was going to take it.

I watched as he closed the door and took off his clothes. His smaller (but not tiny) white cock jutted out in from of him. I lay back on the sticky sex smelling bed as he came to me. He lay next to me and kissed me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth seeming to search for the remnants of anything left behind by the men before him. I remembered the morning after I had been had in undergrad, how Jim licked at me then. Maybe he knew then as well? Maybe he knows now or maybe not. I was still hot and didn't care. I remembered how hot I was the last time I fed him my used pussy. I was getting hot again knowing that soon I would be feeding my loving boyfriend a cum filled cunt again!

voyuerman
voyuerman
862 Followers
12