Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

Jim: Donna relaxed and lay back on the bed. I looked hungrily at her dark hair covered cunt and could clearly see the slime left there by J&J. My eyes moved up to her soft belly and I wondered if all the black man's cum inside her was at this very moment fertilizing my girl's eggs. Even after multiple orgasms the night before, my cock was painfully hard. I think I secretly wanted her to be impregnated so all the world would know that I had been cuckolded by my slut.

I wanted he more than ever. I went to her and began my cleansing of her slut body with a passionate French kiss. I told her that I loved oral sex and went about the business of searching her body for cum. I could feel the dried remnants in her hair and licked at that. I licked at the salty leftovers on her cheeks and breasts. She was stroking me asking if I loved her. I groaned that I did. I told her I would do anything for her. She smiled wickedly and pushed me onto my back. I knew what was coming next and couldn't wait.

Donna: I rolled Jim onto his back and knee walked my cunt up to his face. I grabbed his hair as I ground my slimy hairy cunt into his face. I contracted my pelvic muscles as much as I could to force out as much cum as I could into my loving boyfriends mouth. Maybe her would lick enough cum out of me to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant. Wouldn't that be ironic? Wouldn't that be amazing if I wasn't on birth control and had to rely on my Jim's post sex kink of sucking another man's scum from me to prevent pregnancy? How hot would it be if I had to beg him to save me from getting pregnant by a black man and only his talented tongue could save me. I wish I could be brave enough to let that happen, but I couldn't openly admit to him what kind of a slut I really was.

It was just as I had fantasized the night I rode Karen's face to a mind-blowing orgasm except it was a gentler, loving experience. Jim did love me and I did love him and his gentle tongue on my battered womanhood was soothing as he swallowed the balm left inside me. I reached behind me and jacked him off until he came on his belly, hitting my naked ass crack with a couple shots as well. I lifted up and had him lick my dripping as crack as well. He licked my entire crotch, asshole and all before we were done. I went down and licked his cum off his stomach and then French kissed him deeply, sharing his own juice with him. Since we had both cum from this experience, we both collapsed in each other's arms and lay in the accumulated sexual fluids embedded in the sheets, both sticky with cum and cunt juice.

Jim: Looking up staring at her thick dark cunt hair as the dollops of black man juice dripped into my mouth were the culmination of all my fantasies. I had left the door slightly ajar as a promise to Susan so she could view my humiliation. I knew that she was furiously masturbating as I lay there being fed my morning scum. When it was all over, we lie in bed and fell asleep, hot, sticky and funky from all the sex in that bed. Donna didn't wash the sheets that entire weekend and I left the next day to go back to school confident that we were still an "item" even though she was essentially the town pump and the easiest ride around. This wasn't the last time that I saw her in action, or the last time that I was served a hot sticky cream pie from my loving, hot, slut girl.

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers
12