Affairs of the Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slight shuffle Lynn teetered on the edge of the surface, opening her legs to him enough that with a slight tilt in his knees he could slip his throbbing manhood up into her. Wrapping her legs around her waist she pulled him onto her, his mouth meeting her exposed neck, his lips sending shivers of excitement through her as he passionately kissed her skin.

Placing one arm behind for support Lynn stabled herself, trying not jolt up as he powerful thrust into her, her other hand wrapping under his arm drawing him closer, her nails digging firmly into his skin. Jake could see her face flush red, her eyes glazed in a look of sensual desire whilst her always-perfect auburn hair hung disheveled behind her. He could sense she was close as she slid her hand up his back and around his neck, pulling herself deeper onto him. His own breath was deep, his body tingling with anticipation, the winters cold going unnoticed on him as he made passionate love to her, his own needs surfacing as he had his wicked way.

"Umm ...Jake.... yeah.... " she gasped, her words almost unrecognizably, her panting becoming more intense by the second. Her nails dug deep into his skin, painfully pleasuring him as he felt her tense, pulling hard on his neck as her body spasmed, a deep moan filling the room as he felt her pussy constrict tightly around his cock, his own climax only seconds away. Waves of pleasure spread through her as she orgasmed for the second time, her juices flooding him as he gently rocked against her tightness. The warm feeling against his skin was so intense that within seconds Jake felt his own body twinge, his balls constricting slightly before jetting deep into her, feeling him explode his juices deep into her, grunting as he did so, again and again.

For a matter of minutes they held one another, reeling in their desires cursing through their veins, Jake feeling his cock spasm numerous times, their gentle rocking milking him of all his juices. Raising a hand to her face he brushed her hair away from her eyes, looking intently into her piercing blue eyes. God she was so beautiful, all those thoughts that he had confined to the back of his mind coming flooding back. He knew what they had done was wrong yet at this precise moment, as the late winters sunlight disappeared beyond the horizon, he felt no guilt. Looking into her eyes he could see she wanted him just as much as he had craved her for all these years. Holding her cheek in his hands he brought his lips to hers, their kiss so tender and sensual...