Afghan Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foki
foki
44 Followers

My Mom pulled down my pants and I shrugged them off. Then she pointed to my shirt and in one sweep I took it off. Mom looked at my naked body and gave me a killer smile and said, "You have grown up into a beautiful young man Nomi." Then she extended her hand and took hold of my throbbing cock and then sliding her hand down she lightly grabbed my balls.

"Now I know why Diya is crazy about you. You have everything to please a woman." My throat went dry of anticipation. I swallowed hard and looked at Mom with disbelief then she said with lusty voice. "Nomi, Do you want to see me naked?" I could not believe my ears. I had dreamed about watching her naked a lot when she swim in the pool with her very thin 2 piece bikini.

I said, "That's the best thing that will ever happen to me Mom."

"Hay Sheeeshhh, now don't call me Mom you rascal, call me Naina." With a lustful smile she said. I smiled and immediately kissed her on her cheeks and said, "Oh Naina, you are really so pretty." Mom smiled and took of her clothes without any hesitation. I gazed at her big but perfectly shaped breasts and then to my eyes trailed to her pubes. They were dense but her pussy outline was quite visible. There she was, my beautiful and sexy Mom, Her body was perfectly in shape. She had a breath taking figure of 38D-30-40 a little plump but I m sure she could drive any man crazy.

"Do you like what you see," she asked me and my answer was not in words, I was totally out of control till then and then I immediately hugged her and started licking her whole face, ears and neck. I then took both of her huge boobs in my hands and started sucking them one by one. Her inch long nipples were so hot and erect. My Mom was getting hotter, while I was busy sucking her boobs she took my iron hard cock in her hand and started rubbing it. When I released her boobs, I was on the verge of orgasm because her hands were doing magic on my cock. I then took her hand off from my cock and laid her on the bed. I then parted her milky white, full grown and heavy legs and immediately took my mouth on the hole from where I came into this world 26 years ago. She let out a loud moan and said, "Oh yes baby, welcome home." I began to kiss her choot, my birthplace with lot of love and care, her pussy juices were running wildly and her body was burning with desire. She was shivering with lust and moaning quite heavily, "Ohhhh Nomi, Meri jaan, kha ja apni Mom ki choot ko, aaahhhhh you basterd lick my choot, your mom's choot. Yaheen se to tu iss duniya main aaya tha motherchod, chaat issko, pi ja apni Mom ka sab love juice, ohhhh main chootne lage hoon Nomi, jaan lick it, uuuuggghhhhhh suck my clit, oh yes baby, that's it, suck me."

Within few seconds, her body began tightening and with a loud moan, she came on my mouth. I never saw such quantity of female cum before. My Mom was definitely a sex bomb because she came like a little waterfall. I drank all her pussy juices and licked her choot clean. She asked me to come up and she hungrily kissed me and licked her choot ras from my mouth. We kissed each other for quite a while and then she parted her legs few more and guided my rock hard cock into her choot. I immediately understood her intentions and helped her to insert my cock into my birthplace. Mom's pussy was quite tight for my cock. I pushed harder and she moaned. "Ohhh Nomi, Your cock is quite bigger, Oh dear, you know 26 saal pehlay tum issi hole se iss duniya main aaye thay aur aaj yahe hole tumhare lund kay liye chota par raha hay. Zor se ander daal meray bachay, don't worry, teri Mom ki choot bohat flexible hay, isse kuch nahi ho ga, dal day apna lund iss main, chod apni Mom ko, You motherchood, fuck me. Fuck your Mom."

Her words made me mad and I pulled back a little then with my full force, I buried my full length deep inside her hot and slippery but quite tight choot. She let out another loud moan but I didn't care and immediately started giving her long and hard thrusts. We fucked for 10 odd minutes with full force. Mom's breaths became quite heavier suddenly and I myself was so aroused and I knew that I would shoot my load anytime. I was fucking her wildly and she was fully cooperating from underneath and pushing her huge milky white hips with the rhythm. We both were sweating heavily and both were moaning quite loudly. She was saying, "Oh Nomi, meri jaan chod, aur zor se chod apni Mom ko, oohhhhhh dear, I m gonna cum soon honey, make me cum my son, fuck me harder, harder darling oh yes, like that, yes fuck me." I was on the edge too, I said, Naina, meri jaan, "mujhe ab lund bahar nikalne do werna kaheen bacha na ho jaye." Her body was moving uncontrollabaly till now, mom was moaning heavily, She said with a voice full of lust. "Ohhhh Nomi, Just don't worry babe, come inside Momy. I m on pills"

Her words made me so hot and my speed were so fast till then, I felt her body tightening and she put both of her legs on my butts and gripped me quite hard and she came. Her whole body was jerking and her cunt was milking my burning rod. I couldn't control myself and pushed my cock deeper in her and with that, my cock shoot up a huge load of cum inside her womb. In the same place from where I had born. My cock was continuously filling her cunt. We were hugging each other tightly and sweating heavily.

And then I heard a giggle behind us. "Nice show Mom and bhaiya. Oh bhaiya, you rascal, tumne Mom ko bhi nahi chora." She was Diya, standing at the edge of the bed, her hand was in her shalwar and her face was full of lust. Mom and I saw each other and smiled and then mom threw her arms towards Diya. "aaja meri bachi, Apni Mom kay pass." Diya giggled. She immediately took off all her cloths and jumped into the bed.

Dear friends! Noman's story was quite lengthy but I tried to trim it a lot. In last, Noman told me that now he, his Mom Naina and his sister Diya have become a regular sex partners and he even offer me to have sex with his beautiful and sexy mom Naina and now I m really waiting for my next trip to Islamabad as I know it would be more fun then before because this time, I will enjoy cute little Diya and her beautiful mother Naina in the same bed.

foki
foki
44 Followers
12