Aficionado Gets in Trouble

Story Info
Where a little knowledge can get you in a lot of trouble.
4k words
4.48
28.3k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Pete waited in the car, just another business meeting, to view the property, nothing more, nothing less. He knew the chances of landing anything were slim, he'd met Mark the previous week to discuss possibilities but it still seemed a long shot. Just another worship to look around and see what it might be worth on the market. Then again he thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained, sometimes you just had to take a risk he thought.

After ten minutes waiting a text came through to say that all the workers had left, so the coast was clear to look through the workshop and fabrication areas.

Pete strode across the street as ever in industrial areas it was dead quiet post work, he was met at the door by Mark. He could see that Mark was in really good shape, not tall, only 5' 9" so Pete was a couple inches taller than him, but solid, plainly a guy who spent a fair bit of time in the gym as he'd suggested when Pete and he first met. In fact this time he made quite a different impression on Pete as he stood on the top of the steps looking down at him. His thighs were hugged by his jeans but plainly taunt, well developed and powerful. The tight fitting shirt and jersey showed off his lean but solid torso, making Pete think about the extra weight he was carrying at the moment and that he ought to spend some more time in the gym.

The first few rooms were pretty simple to look at and take in for Pete, a reception area, couple of offices, staff toilets, a meeting room and finally a room for staff to take breaks in or eat their lunch in. He gave them each a cursory look over an failed to notice that this slightly pissed Mark off, he was proud of this property and business and expected a little more interest to be taken by the guy trying to value it. Mark also looked at Pete from behind, his appraisal the opposite of Pete's of him. He saw a bigger guy than him, someone who didn't take care of himself and had let himself go to seed a little. Mark thought it a little pathetic that Pete didn't care enough about himself to keep in shape,

They then moved into the workshop and Pete was impressed, it was pristine, for a working area, it was absolutely spotless. "Jeepers, you could eat your dinner off the floor it's so clean."

"Well you have to keep things up to scratch and make sure others keep their standards up, don't you." Pete missed the hint.

As they moved into one of the specialist fabrication areas, Pete could see it was even more pristine, almost like a laboratory. "This seems on a different level Mark."

"It is, with the level of care we put into this more specialist fabrication, we just can't afford to have any sparks or miniscule bits of metal get into the atmosphere here, so we can effectively hermetically seal this room. No air or sound getting in or out.

Pete's eyes scanned round the room and looked at the specialist rowing parts on one workbench and then over to three frames on the largest table in the room. What the fuck, he'd seen this sort of frame before.

His gaze stayed on them for a long time, in fact he was staring at the frames and Mark was watching avidly, intrigued. As Pete moved closer to the bench, his focus remained completely on the frames, he just had to see if his suspicions were true. Mark was watching him closely, he'd not even thought about putting the frames away that he'd been working. Even the guys who did the fabrication didn't have a clue what they were working on. It was only when he put them together and added the various other bits of fixings to them, that their real use became clear to those in the know. But somehow Pete seemed aware of what they really are.

Pete was now standing next to the bench and holding one of the frames, he looked and could see the openings and closures that he expected. Fuck this was really what he thought it was.

He couldn't help himself 'Wow I didn't realise how diversified you were here."

"So you know what they are then, most people wouldn't have a clue, unless of course you're really into the scene." a fishing question he thought, but Pete had started this, if he needed to back out he could, Mark thought he wasn't giving too much away, it was worth a punt. If he needed to he could make up some sort of excuse, he was good at that.

The fact that Mark had referred to the scene relaxed Pete a little, there was only one thing he could be referring to and that was BDSM, that's all it could be and if it was that, then the comment suggested that Mark was into the scene too, so a safe place to talk was Pete's guess. Now he thought it was worth the risk.

Mark was thinking the self same thing, if Pete answered this in the right way then they both knew what they were talking about and it was always nice to meet a kindred spirit and someone you could discuss your passion with. Pete had only found that freedom with a few people over the years, the occasional pro Domme and that was about it.

"You must be a real aficionado to recognise it from over there, so I'm guessing you've had more than a few subs locked in one of these, over the years, or have you just seen them on the net?"

Pete took a deep breath, this really was dodgy ground, but he was becoming turned on at just the thought of this piece of equipment.

"Mainly seen them on the web, but I have seen them pretty close up too." Pete didn't want to give too much away.

Mark thought about it and thought it was worth risking the question, "So you're a switch then, rather than a Dom?"

Pete took in another deep breath, oh fuck it he thought, "Well no not so much... I guess I'm a more of a sub, which is why I've seen some bondage items like these close up." he waited with his breath held for Marks response, he was really out on a limb now.

"Well these really are pretty stunning in terms of how they restrain subs, I've worked on the design over the years and they are as effective as anything I've seen on the market. The length of all the arms can be changed really easily to fit any size of sub."

'What even bigger subs or are these just for petite girls." Pete was doing his own fishing now.

"No absolutely any size of sub, for bigger subs I add a chest board into the central hole so that there is a platform to rest on, would you like to see it with the collar, cuffs and restraints on, it's been designed to look innocuous until the final additions have been made then there is no mistaking what it is.

"I'd love to see it if you have time Mark."

'Hell yeah, just be good to be able to show them off, I'm so proud of them and it's not something I can usually chat with anyone, especially here as I don't know any people locally in the scene." Mark was just enjoying the chat.

He walked over to a padlocked cupboard and opened it up and dragged out a large locked chest from the bottom, "Give me a hand lifting this onto the bench will you Pete."

Pete held one end and they lifted it up onto the workbench. Mark then unlocked the padlock and opened it up to a treasure trove of collars and cuffs.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck they look top quality, do you make these too?"

"No I import these, you just can't make them for the same price, but the frames need to be way stronger than anything you can buy in from China and have to be precision made to allow for different sub shapes and sizes. Pass me that collar, the biggest, thickest one will you and then get the bigger sets of the leg and arm cuffs, 2 sets of each and we can get this badboy set up." Pete could hear the excitement in Marks voice and he shared it.

All of a sudden instead of two business men chatting about a property, now it was two people working on their hobby together.

"Use the little padlocks to connect the wrist cuffs to the ends of the arms and then the elbow ones further down at the next joint, then do the neck collar, I'll do the leg ones, the leg pads and the chest pad."

Mark picked out a leather covered pad about 10 inches square into the bottom of which he fitted a 2 inch wide stainless steel rod which rotated and locked into place, the other end of that he put into a circular T piece on the bottom central rail and he lifted a pin out to change the position back two places. Pete had locked the cuffs into place and then was fitting the collar onto the top of the bar close to the front of the frame, which raised up at the front and had a curved top for the collar to rest in and lock onto.

By now Mark had all the leg cuffs locked in place.

"See what I mean it's a serious set up, once a sub is in this they feel as safe as possible."

"Don't you mean as vulnerable as possible." Pete smiled as he said it.

"I thought that was the same thing to a sub?" now Mark was smiling.

"Touche, you got me there."

"Feel free to jump up onto the bench and try it out for size." it was a risk, but what the hell, Mark thought, sometimes subs just couldn't resist.

"You serious?" now Pete sounded nervous, but definitely also interested.

"Sure I am, they say it feels bloody amazing to be in, the last sub said she felt utterly helpless but absolutely safe." Would Pete take the bait, would he bite?

"Shit I don't know, it's a bit weird isn't it, we only just met for fucks sake." Pete really was thinking it looked cool and he'd always enjoyed being in bondage and this looked such an amazing setup.

"No worries, it's up to you, but I'd better get this packed away if you don't fancy trying it out." he thought the gentle threat of removal of the frame might have an effect.

Pete shook his head, fuck he wouldn't get this chance again in a hurry, "Oh Fuck it, alright, I'll give it a go, it does look cool, but I guess in for a penny in for a pound."

"That's the spirit." Now Mark was getting hard, he'd always been a bit of a chubby chaser. He loved being in charge of bigger, heavier set guys, guys who when they were younger might have bullied or controlled a smaller guy like Mark, Pete certainly fitted that bill. The power exchange of a small guy getting a much bigger guy in a helpless position, was always a huge turn on for him and as for the guy, the bigger the better.

With Pete he was getting an ex-rugby player who was solid and now carrying 30 kg's more than his playing weight, just like Mark preferred. When he'd first met him the vague thought of how Pete would look undressed had crossed his mind, but then chatting to him, Mark had figured he was more likely Dom or even potentially vanilla. His sub-dar had been off, this time, that's for sure.

Pete awkwardly got onto the bench, he rested his chest on the leather pad, his lower legs on the two pads coming out in a V shape from the back of the stockade. Then Mark opened the collar and Pete put his neck into it resting on the short bar which cradled his neck. As Mark fastened the collar tightly, Pete felt the true level of restraint kicking in now, he couldn't move his upper body at all.

Mark then fastened Pete's elbows and wrists into cuffs all individually padlocked to the frame, then the same with his upper calves and ankles with the cuffs straight over his jeans.

Mark stood back to admire the stockade and then wondered how far he could take this.

"How does it feel to you Pete?" he just needed the right signs that Pete was getting into this, at least a little bit, that was all the encouragement he needed.

But Pete was into this more than just a little bit "Fuck it's amazing, it's complete control, I can't move anything, this would be amazing in a scene, I can see endless possibilities. How much does one of these cost?"

"Two grand with all the additions and a few more I've not shown you, do you want to see those, they are seriously cool"

"Sure, you want to let me out first?" Pete wasn't worried but figured it made sense.

"Well why don't I just quickly get them out and you can have a look from the right point of view, then you'll get a real feel for it." Again it was worth a shot, Mark thought.

Pete said nothing, just waiting as that's all he could do, the feeling of utter helplessness was getting to him, but in a good way, he was getting very hard in his silky undies and heading closer to sub space.

Mark lifted a hefty piece of machinery onto the bench right in front of Pete's mouth, it looked like some sort of heavy machine gun topped with an 8 inch black dildo, it made the whole bench rock as he let it settle. Mark carefully lined the dildo up straight in front of Pete's face, the tip only 3 inches away from Pete's mouth. He adjusted the level of the machine so that should it extend the dildo forward it would go directly into Pete's mouth. Pete looked straight ahead at this dildo, this view was amazing.

"See how adjustable it is, and now I can lock it in position on the frame so that once it starts, it ain't moving at all." Mark locked the back of the fucking machine onto the forward arms of the frame, just as he'd described.

"Just so you get an understanding for how it would look and feel, it's so cool when it's all set up, makes quite a sight." Mark then lifted a second fucking machine behind Pete and again adjusted it so that was lined up with Pete's ass, even though he still had his jeans on. This time, just to see if he might get Pete more turned on, he lined the dildo up with the seam of Pete's jeans and as he raised the angle of the machine, he made sure it pressed directly onto Pete's jeans, pressing into them just a bit. Just a bit of pressure he thought would do the job. He didn't want to go too far, but figured that Pete would complain if he went too far from his comfort zone.

Instead of complaining Pete let out a small quiet moan, he just couldn't help it, it simply slipped out. That was all the evidence Mark needed, he'd never have guessed Pete was a sub, until he'd actually admitted it. But now that he had, Mark knew how sub's minds worked, he just had to press the right buttons one, by one, really carefully. That's what made him a good Dom or possibly a great Dom.

Beyond Pete's vision, Mark bit the wrapping of the cap of a fresh bottle of Jungle Juice platinum poppers and cracked the lid. "I've got some poppers here if you fancy a quick sniff?" As he said it he held them just a few inches under Pete's nostrils knowing that Pete could still say no if he wanted to.

All he said was "I really shouldn't." Pete knew this could quickly get out of hand but then again it already was getting out of hand and it felt so good.

But Pete got the very first whiff of the poppers, felt his head get just a little lighter in the way that he truly loved and once again he couldn't really help himself he breathed in deeply. Mark took the hint and pressed the next button, he put them directly to one of Pete's nostrils. Straight away Pete breathed in, but not in a subtle way, he breathed in really heavily. Mark knew just what to do, he moved the poppers to Pete's other nostril and closed the first nostril with one of his fingers and counted out loud to 5, Pete conformed and simply breathed in hard for the full slow count.

"Now hold it, hold it until I say." It was the first real command Mark had issued, but Pete was going along so far, quite compliant indeed. Mark placed the open bottle of poppers on the bench under Pete's nose.

Mark thought he'd make the most of this opportunity, he stood back as Pete was getting more desperate for breath and took a few photos of Pete in the stockade with the open poppers facing the camera so clearly identifiable as Jungle Juice. Pete made a pretty picture, even though he was still fully clothed. Even if Pete wanted to back out now, the photo would give Mark some leverage. He was ready for the next stage he thought, don't rush it, take your time.

"OK breathe now Pete, or should I say boi."

Pete breathed in a said, "Whichever name you think is appropriate Sir." He knew how to be respectful to his superiors in this sort of scene and now he was flying with the poppers, not even considering where this would all end. He didn't give a fuck, just living for the moment. Mark smiled, this was going so well, far better than he'd thought it would when he'd initially suggested Pete get into the stockade.

"Boi it is then, let's see what we have here. Are you happy to continue boi?"

"Yes Sir I am happy to continue."

"Now make sure you mean that, once we start who knows where it will end. Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir I'm sure, this just feels so good, I want it to continue please."

"Good boi that's what I thought, let's just get you some more poppers on board and then we can get on."

"Thankyou Sir, thankyou so much."

Mark carried out the same process but giving Pete 4 long sets of poppers all while he stroked Pete's back firmly with his other hand. As Pete moaned with pleasure, Mark reached under Pete's legs and gripped his package through his jeans.

"As I thought boi, small but hard, small but hard, although I'm guessing that those poppers will make you little cock soft in no time, won't they?"

Pete felt humiliated but happy, "Yes Sir, they usually do."

"Well that's right for a boi like you, just a small shrivelled cock, why would you need anything else for what you do, isn't that right boi."

"Yes Sir it is, i don't need a proper cock."

"No you don't do you, you just need other proper men's cocks right in front of you bitch, now before I get dressed more comfortably, I want you to have something to concentrate on while I make some more changes to the set up. Now open wide slut."

Pete was flying high and simply did as he was told as Mark pressed the remote for the dildo at the front which slowly extended into Pete's welcoming maw. It was slow but constant, Mark set it to only go a maximum of 3 inches into Pete's mouth and that was only every 4 strokes the others were shorter. Mark set it so it was moving 2 inches in and out making sure his mouth always had at least 1 inch of cock in it, the saliva building up and coating the cock.

"Now that's better isn't it slut, doesn't that feel good?"

Pete just moaned in agreement as the dildo continued its relentless motion."

Mark stood back and took a few video clips, he was loving this, he realised just how much fun he could have with this guy today, but much more that that he'd have a local slut on call whenever he needed or wanted him. Whenever he visited town, the slut would be here for him to pleasure him just how he liked. This was truly a great day.

He adjusted his cock but still couldn't get comfortable, so he opened his jeans and flopped his cock and balls out, through the flys.

He reached over Pete's back and under his ample stomach and to his belt and awkwardly undid it, and then undid his flys, he worked quickly releasing the two knee cuffs and sliding Pete's jeans and silky undies down and just beyond his knees, before he re-fastened and re-locked the knee cuffs over bare flesh.

He stripped off Pete's boots and socks and then unlocked both ankle cuffs and slipped Pete's jeans fully off, simply throwing them on the floor. He re-locked the ankles in place out wide on the pads.

The whole process only took a couple of minutes and now Pete was half naked

Mark surveyed the big expanse of arse staring at him and smiled. Stroking the two orbs one by one and sliding his hand up Pete's crack, making him shiver.

"Fuck I do love a big fat slutty arse to torture and use, you certainly fit that bill don't you boi."

Pete just carried on moaning into the dildo which was constantly fucking his throat.

"And just look at you silky pants and if I'm not mistaken." he paused and roughly pulled Pete's butt cheeks apart, "Just as I thought, you're fucking shaved down here, your ass crack is hairless, did you do this especially for me."

Pete moaned "No Sir" as best he could with a mouth full of cock.

"That's even worse, that means you did it for yourself, you dirty fucking slut. God you really are a sub aren't you."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers
12