Afraid of the Dark

Story Info
Small town wife puts fears to bed.
5.1k words
4.52
214.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers

Nervously, I stepped into my heels and checked myself one last time in the mirror.

I was carefully preparing myself for a night out with the boys. My husband Tim had invited his new client Richard over for a swim, one thing led to another, a few drinks, a little weed, and all of a sudden the three of us were heading out to the local bar together.

Richard was big, six-foot-four, well over 200 pound and solid muscle. He was very dark skinned, yet very good looking. He spoke with a native (I think) Jamaican accent, and was very well mannered. He seemed quite the gentleman, and seemed qiute the ladies man I might add.

Being a shy little white girl from a small New England hamlet, I had never seen a black man stripped down to only a bathing suit before. I was quite intrigued by his chiseled physique, and had trouble keeping my eyes off of him. He didn’t seem to notice though, and I was surprised.

Where I grew up black men were far and few between. The rumor around town (amongst all the little hometown girls anyway) was that all black men had huge penises and a hunger for little white girls. Being petite, blonde and very pale skinned, I imagined myself to be the perfect target of their wanton desires. I’ve always had an unnatural fear of large black men because of it, and now I get really uptight when I’m forced to be around them..

Something was different about Richard though. Maybe it was his gentle demeanor. He did not make me nervous at all. He was a perfect gentleman to me, nothing like I was expecting. Hell, he hardly even noticed me!

What was wrong?

Was I not sexy enough for him?

Could it be that he truly was not interested?

Could it be that I’d lost that certain something?

Could it be that I never had it?

The thought of getting him to check me out crossed my mind. Before long it was the only thing on my mind. I wanted to feel that anxious feeling in my stomach again. I wanted to feel that I was the object of his manly desires. I needed to feel him undress me with his eyes to satisfy my own needs.

My head was filled with crazy ideas, and although I knew I was too shy to carry out such a bold and deliberate plan, I found myself in the bedroom slipping into my most daring dress.

It was a shear little spaghetti-strap slip dress that up till now I had only worn for private audiences. I tried to wear a bra under it, but it didn’t look good, so I boldly decided to go without. I put on my favorite pair of thigh-high stockings, silk panties and a killer pair of high heels. If he didn’t notice me dressed like this I was going to have to check his pulse. I brushed my long blonde hair until it was silky smooth, and made my way back down stairs.

I was surprised to see Tim sleeping in the recliner. Richard was sitting behind the bar, sipping on a martini.

“I guess you took a little longer that he thought.” he said to me.

“Sorry.” I replied.

“I guess we should wake him so that we can go.”

“Aw, let him sleep,” Richard quickly answered, “I really didn’t want to go anyway.”

“Me neither.” I confided.

“Can I get you a drink?” Richard asked politely.

“Sure, why not. I’ll have a margarita.”

We sat and chatted for about an hour.

“I have a little more weed.” Richard offered.

“Oh, what he hell, I’m not going anywhere.” I responded as I led him to the back deck.

When we returned, Richard tuned the radio to a soft soul station and lowered the lights.

“I’d really hate to see you get all dressed up like that for nothing.” He started. “Let’s dance!”

I guess he noticed the way I was dressed. A knot started to grow in my stomach.

Before I could respond to his request, he took me by the hand and led me to the center of the room, put his hands on my waist and pulled me close.

I was totally intimidated by Richard’s size, he was so big and strong! I felt like a little doll in his arms. He was in full control; he could easily overpower me if he wanted to.

The weed had gone straight to my head, my senses reeled and my mind began to wander. His hold on seemed to strengthen as my thoughts drifted off.

I began to imagine him as one of those bad men who was always leering at me.

I imagined that he pulled my hair back and tried to kiss me. I tried to turn my head away but I couldn’t, he was too strong.

His tongue pushed it’s way through my lips and into my mouth, he kept pushing it in and out of me. I wanted to bite it but I was too afraid.

Then he pushed me down on the floor right in front Tim (who was still sleeping.) I struggled and struggled to get away but it was no use, he was too much for me. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

He sat on my legs and pinned both of my arms over my head with one of his big strong hands.

His other hand tore at the top of my dress, exposing my breasts to the cool air.

With my hands still over my head he sucked on both of my nipples, causing them to pucker and stiffen.

My wiggling and writhing had caused my skirt to ride up to my waist. I felt his free hand at my panties.

In one big, strong motion he ripped my panties right off.

Then I heard his zipper drop as he removed his pants. My body tensed up.

He put one of his knees between mine and tried to force my legs apart. I held them as long as I could, but he was strong. I knew that I couldn’t last forever.

While he was pushing at my knees, he pinned the rest of me down with his body. I wiggled to get away, our naked bodies rubbed together furiously, and my nipples stiffened again.

He placed his mouth against mine and pushed his tongue through my lips again. The feeling of his tongue in me caused me to weaken even further, his knee slipped between mine and suddenly he was between my legs.

I tried to call out to Tim for help, but I could not produce a single sound. My body had betrayed my, it did not want him to stop .

I looked down to see his manhood just inches away from me. My breathing became quick and heavy and I could feel my own wetness as I spread my legs and let him closer.

He forced himself into me and then began driving himself in and out of me as hard and deep as he could.

I was nothing but a pleasure tool for him.

He was using me.

He was using me good. Suddenly, I snapped out of my little day dream.

A bead of sweat formed on my upper lip.

Richard held me a little tighter when he felt me trembling and I wondered if he knew what I was thinking. I rested my head against his chest, closed my eyes and swayed my hips along with his lead.

I couldn’t believe that I had imagined that I would succumb to his power. Although I knew nothing would happen, and that I was completely safe, my body began to shake with nervous anticipation. The thought of Tim sleeping just a few feet away while I was thinking such dirty thoughts excited me, causing my body to shake even more. If Tim woke up it would put an end to this naughty little fantasy. Should I find a way to wake him now, or should I remain silent?

Being held in Richard’s arms felt wonderful. He softly caressed my back to calm me down, I quietly purred my approval.

Once he realized that I was enjoying his touch, his hands became more active, spreading over my back and my shoulders. I continued to purr like a little kitten. He must have taken this as a signal, because he brushed my hair to one side and began to nibble on my neck.

I immediately protested, “Stop! We shouldn’t be doing this!”

He promptly stopped, but his attitude changed when he realized that I said “we shouldn’t be doing this” as if I were a willing participant.

I put my head back on his chest and the dance continued; his hands were doing quite a bit more wandering than before. His touch was very erotic in nature and although he stayed away from my private parts, I could feel myself heating up. The tension was overwhelming, wondering where he would touch me next.

His hands slipped down onto my butt. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck. With both of my cheeks in his hands, he drew me to him until our pelvises were tight against one another and held me there. I could feel a big bulge against my pelvis and realized the rumors were true. I wiggled around a bit until the bulge was where I wanted it, and then stood up on my toes to get it in just the right place.

It was wonderful! I savored the moment.

With strong confidence, he began to push and pull my pelvis toward and away from his in a rhythmic motion, simulating intercourse.

“Oh my God!” I thought. “He was using me!”

He was dry-humping me right in front of my sleeping husband! My blood was pumping and my body was filled with adrenalin; every single nerve ending was tingling. I was being such a little slut, and I was loving it!

I can’t remember the last time I was this excited.

I looked over at Tim to see if he was still sleeping, and then up at Richard. His lips met mine and we kissed the hottest juiciest kiss that I can remember. All the time he kept pumping my pelvis into his, making me hotter and hotter. Our lips parted, and I knew I was getting myself in trouble.

In a weak attempt to end it I pulled away from him.

‘This is bad.” I whispered quietly, making sure that I didn’t wake Tim. “My husband is right there! You’ve got to stop!” Hoping that he was strong enough to take the initiative.

Instead, he just looked at me and moved in for another kiss. I raised my lips to his and succumbed to his power.

“You want it, you want it bad, don’t you?” He whispered in my ear.

‘Yes!” I guiltily admitted. “But,.... but not here; my husband is right there!” . “If you want it, you’re going to have to do it my way, baby.” He proclaimed

I was in no position to argue, and he knew it.

He turned me so that I was facing directly toward Tim,

“Look at him, he’s sleeping like a baby.” He observed.

“Just relax and enjoy yourself,” he said as his hands began to wander.

I couldn’t stop him, I was too excited.

His hands found the hem of my dress and gripped it firmly. He raised the hem up and began to caress my soft belly, his fingers leaving goose bumps in their tracks.

He slowly worked his way up to my breasts. My silver dollar nipples stiffened in anticipation.

“Ahhh!” I quietly moaned as he squeezed them between his fingers.

He slid my dress up to remove it. Like a good little girl, I raised my hands over my head to help him, and then left them there as he gently slid his fingers down my arms and back towards my breasts. My back arched a little as he fondled my boobs. My nipples were harder than ever, and I could feel them throbbing between his fingers. It seemed like an eternity as I waited for him to continue his downward journey.

There I was, just four feet away from my sleeping husband, wearing nothing but high heeled shoes, thigh-high stockings and a silk pair of panties, letting a big black stranger undress and touch me, and I was loving every second of it. I was being such a dirty little slut!

“You like this don’t you?” He whispered.

I just purred quietly.

His fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties and I gasped.

“You’re getting off on being touched in front of your husband aren’t you?” He asked.

“Yes.” I admitted as he slowly ran his fingers through my pubic hair.

He pulled his finger from my panties and brought it up to my mouth. I knew exactly what he wanted without being told. I opened my mouth and sucked gently on it for, pretending it was a tiny little penis.

He pulled it from my mouth and held it right in front of my lips.

I laid a big dab of spit on the very end of it and then with both hands pulled my panties open.

I suck my stomach in and watched his finger disappear. A shiver ran through my body as his wet, gooey finger slid effortlessly across my clit and down between my swollen pussy lips

. He put his lips close to my ear and whispered , “Did I make your little pussy wet?”

“Yes!” I whispered back, trying not to wake Tim.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked.

“No!” I answered emphatically.

“Good” he said, “Now take your panties off!”

“But, but, but....,” I started to protest, “Here?” I questioned.

“No questions!” He sternly replied. “Just do as I say! Now drop your panties!”

Obediently, I lowered my soaked panties to the floor.

“That’s a good girl.” He praised. “Now, gently unzip your husbands shorts and show me his cock.”

I looked at him for a moment like he was crazy, but then knew that I must obey.

I moved very slowly and deliberately, making sure that I didn’t wake Tim. It took a while, but I managed to get them down to his knees without waking him. His wilted little cock lay off to one side.

“Now,” Richard ordered. “Without bending your knees, suck his dick! I want you to make it hard; and don’t wake him up!”

It was a strange request, but I wasn’t in any position to refuse.

I had to spread my legs and bend forward in order to reach Tim’s limp dick..

I licked and kissed Tim’s cock ever so gently, but nothing was happening. A few minutes went by before I decided put the whole head in my mouth and slid it in and out. It started to grow!

At the same time that I noticed Tim’s cock growing, I felt Richard kneel down behind me. I could feel his moist, hot breath against my swollen pussy lips.

Now that Tim’s cock was a little stiff, I was able to work it a little better.

It was almost hard when I felt Richard’s hands on my ankles. Hid slid them up my stocking and onto the back of my thighs. I shook with anticipation. He spread my ass cheeks and touched my pussy with his tongue. I almost swallowed Tim’s cock! I pulled away and Richard stopped.

“Don’t stop!” He ordered.

I gently put Tim’s semi-erect shaft back in my mouth.

Richard ran his tongue up and down my juicy slit and nibbled at my clit with his lips. The more he worked me, the farther my legs spread. His tongue paused at my hole, I held my breath in anticipation, until he shot it deep into my pussy.

“Mmmmmmm!” I moaned .

I wouldn’t let Tim’s cock go this time for fear that Richard would stop again.

Richard drove his tongue in and out of my hungry hole, causing me to moan “mmmm” on every stroke.

He repeated the action over and over, and I got hotter and hotter. I closed my eyes and thoroughly enjoyed having a stiff cock in my mouth while his hot tongue probed my wet pussy.

Suddenly, I realized that Tim’s cock was as hard as a rock, and his hands were on my head helping me bob up and down!

“Oh my god!” I thought. “He’s awake!”

I looked up and his eyes were open.

I immediately pulled him to me and with the fresh taste of his stiff cock still in my mouth, I gave him a long wet, hot kiss.

Richard’s tongue was still driving in and out of my pussy, and Tim’s tongue was in my mouth. I was in heaven!

I moved my lips to Tim’s ear and whispered, “His tongue is fucking my pussy! And it feels sooooo goooood!”

I slid my lips back and gave him a kiss that was hotter than the last.

It took his breath away.

I tried to mirror Richard’s movements with my own tongue so that Tim could imagine what I was feeling.

My tongue slid in and out of Tim’s mouth with the same rhythm as Richard’s. Tim’s mouth was as wet as my pussy!

“Mmmmmm” I moaned as Richard’s tongue slid out of my tight little hole and slapped up against my clit. My pussy was on fire!

Richard stood up behind me. I didn’t have to wait for any signal, I knew what I needed to do. I turned and knelt before him, anxiously waiting. He unzipped his fly and lowered his pants.

His jockey shorts were filled!

I sat quietly, with much anticipation. He lowered his shorts for me, slowly exposing his manhood. When his shorts were about half way to his knees, they couldn’t contain him anymore, and his cock sprung out at me.

His pubic area was shaved clean, allowing me to focus on the most beautiful cock that I have ever seen.

It was dark brown, thick, long and perfectly smooth. It hung down at least 8 inches, was 2 inches thick, and had the most enormous purple head; and it was still limp!

His huge balls hung majestically below it. It was truly the most beautiful cock that I had ever seen!

My pussy quivered in anticipation!

He took a half step forward, and dropped the head of his giant cock into my open mouth. I held my mouth open, letting him dip his limp cock in and out of my hungry lips.. My saliva glistened on his thick brown shaft, making it wet and shiny, and even more attractive.

Finally, I couldn’t take it any more, I wanted to see it hard, so I took his limp rod in my hands and stuffed as much of it as I could into my mouth and throat. I held his cock with both hands, and there was still plenty of it left to suck! I ran my lips down his soft shaft so that I could lick his balls.

I tried to put one in my mouth, but it was the size of a door knob. Instead, I fondled both of them while my mouth worked his rod. His cock stayed limp. I knew that if I wanted to feel those big balls slapping up against my ass, I was going to have to find a way to make it hard.

I wanted it so badly now that nothing else mattered.

Tim was watching me but I didn’t care, all I could think about was good his big thick cock was going to feel. I was prepared to do anything to get his cock in me!

I slid my wet lips up and down his shaft an began moaning “I love your cock! It’s soooo big! I’ve never seen such a big cock before!!”

It was working!

The dirty talk was getting him off.

I could feel his beautiful tool start to grow.

I continued, “I felt you getting me ready with your tongue.”

“Did you like the taste of my little pink pussy?”

“The feeling of your tongue in my tight little cunt made me so wet!”

“I’m ready for that big black cock now!”

His cock grew and grew.

I could feel the blood pulsating through it. It was enormous, and it was almost ready. I stroked his shaft as I continued.

“I need to feel your big black cock in my tiny little white cunt!”

“Oh god! I’m so fucking wet just thinking about it!”

I want you to put every inch of your great big dick in my tight little pussy!!” He was finally ready!! He took me, positioned me on the couch in front of him and spread my legs wide. I had made myself unbelievably hot with all that dirty talk. Juice dribbled out of my cunt and down the crack of my ass. My clit was sticking way out past it’s shroud and it was throbbing. I was ready. I looked him square in the eye.

“Fuck me slowly.” I commanded.

“I want to enjoy every inch of your big beautiful cock!”

The moment had finally come. Even in my most sordid fantasies I had never dreamt of doing something like this. But I tasted his cock and I loved it!

I needed to feel it in me. Right here in front of my husband, right now. There was no turning back.

I was acting like a desperate little whore. My Legs were spread wide, my wispy blonde pubic hair was matted against my belly from my own juices, and I was begging for a black man’s cock!

It was so wrong, it was so dirty; it was so hot!

He pushed on the insides of my thighs, spread my legs apart and moved in. I held my breath and watched. When the engorged head of his great cock reached my waiting pussy lips, my ass bucked uncontrollably.

“AHHHHH!” I exhaled sharply.

He slid the giant head up between my swollen pussy lips and pushed it sharply into my clit.

My body spasmed and shook.

He held his cock firmly against my clit.

“Oh my god! I’m cumming!! I’m cumming!!!! ” I shouted.

Waves of ecstacy shot through me.

My feet shook and all my muscles contracted. I grabbed his mighty prick in both hands and frigged my swollen clit with it.

“Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!! I shouted as I jerked myself off to the most incredibly orgasm!!

littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers
12