Afraid of the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
197 Followers

I could feel his cock swell even larger as he watched me get off.

“Damn, bitch!!” He exclaimed. “You really do love my big black cock don’t you?”

I was so embarrassed to cum on his cock without it even entering me.

“Yes.” I weakly replied.

“Say it!” He commanded.

“I love your big black cock.” I said softly.

“Louder!” He barked.

“I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!!” I shouted as I continued to massage my swollen labia with his stiff tool.

I was hot and ready to go all over again.

“It feels so good against my naughty little cunt, doesn’t it?”

He just grunted, like the savage I wanted him to be.

“Can you feel how wet my pussy is?”

“ Use my cunt! Use it!!!”

I rubbed his cock up and down between my engorged cunt lips. My juices flowed uncontrollably, soaking the head of his giant cock.

“I want you to stick your big cock in it an fuck it as hard as you can. I want you to feel my tight little pussy wrapped around your big, beautiful cock! You’re going to love my tight pussy as much as I love your big cock! Go ahead, use it!!”

I spread my legs as wide as I could, and positioned his big purple cock head at my tight little opening.

“Use It!” I ordered.

It was so big, I was afraid it was going to hurt!

I could stop myself though, and began to move my hips, working his cock around my tiny little hole. His cock rubbed against my tight little opening, slowly loosening it. It was getting hotter and wetter.

He didn’t rush it, he waited until I was ready.

Then finally, he shifted his weight and gently pushed, I released my grip on his massive tool and guided it towards my hungry hole.

I squealed as my pussy lips opened and the head of his monster cock disappeared into my juicy cunt.

“OOOOOHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK!” I moaned as his hot meat slid in.

He slowly drew it back, and then pushed again.

My pussy juice coated his thick, stiff shaft.

First one inch, and then another, and another. I

could feel it working it’s way deeper and deeper into my cunt. Slowly and surely he was going to get his entire cock into my pussy.

“Ohhhh!” I screamed, my hands gripping tightly on the couch pads.

I looked over and saw Tim holding his own cock in his hand. He was as hard as a rock, obviously enjoying the scene in front of him.

I was overcome with the need to share my experience with Tim.

“He’s fucking me!!

He’s fucking me real good!!”

Tim stroked himself harder and faster as I continued.

“He’s fucking my tight little cunt with his great big cock!!”

Playing the dirty little slut role was making me hotter than hell. I was the epitome of the innocent little white girl turned wild by a big black cock.

“I love his cock!!” I proclaimed proudly.

“I love it!”

“I love it!”

“I love it!” I chanted to the rhythm of Richards cock fucking me.

Ohhhh, it feels soooo fucking goooood in me!!!!” Seven inches of his huge rod was now driving in and out of my juicy cunt. I could feel it hitting against the back of my vagina.

I let out a sharp, loud “AHH!” every time his cock hit the back of my pussy.

He made sure to pull the head all the way out on every stroke, so he could enjoy the sensation of his big knob penetrating my tight little hole.

Then he reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands. He pushed his cock to the back of my pussy and just kept pushing.

I relaxed my uterine muscles and the remaining three inches of his cock slid in deep into my womb.

He pushed until his balls slapped up against my ass.

I was so excited my body shook wildly.

I had never had a cock that deep inside me before!

Every last bit of his massive 10 inch cock was in my tight little pussy!

He reached up and grabbed my tits in each hand, and squeezed them like handles.

“Now I’m going to show you what it’s like to be fucked by the master!” He proclaimed.

He began pumping his big cock all the way in and out of my little pussy, harder and harder, faster and faster, his big balls slapping furiously against my ass. My head was reeling. I couldn’t control myself anymore.

“Fuck me master! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

His big cock was making me wild.

“FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK!”

“I’M YOUR COCK SLAVE, MASTER!!!”

I’M YOUR LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!” I shouted.

“FUCK MY DIRTY LITTLE CUNT!!! OHHHH! FUCK IT GOOOOD!!!”

I could feel his cock swelling inside me.

He was fucking me as hard and as deep as he could, and I was loving it!

I don’t think he had ever fucked anyone who loved his cock as much as I did, and it was driving him wild. I could tell he was about to explode.

I reached up, pulled his head toward mine, held him tightly and moaned in his ear ....

“Ohhhhh! You’re fucking me soooo gooood!!!”

“I love your cock!!”

“No one has ever fucked me like this before!”

“Your cock is sooooo big!” “ Cum on my pussy! I want to see your great big cock cum all over my burning little pussy!!”

He “couldn’t hold back any more. My filthy moaning was too much for him!

He pulled his cock out of my pussy, pointed it, and shot a hot wad of cum directly onto my swollen labia.

The first blast of cum slammed directly into my stiff clit, causing my feet to spasm uncontrollably.

He kept pumping his hot cum directly onto my swollen clit, every blast bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. A trail of his warm jism dribbled down into my wide open vagina.

“OH GOD! I’M GOING TO CUM!!!” I shouted.

“PUT IT BACK IN!!”

“ FUCK ME SOME MORE!!”

“ LET ME CUM ON YOUR GREAT BIG COCK!!”

“ OHHHHH!! MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!”

His cock was still as hard as a rock.

I spread my legs as far as I could for him.

He placed the big purple head of his magnificent cock between my wet pussy lips. I could feel it throbbing as it pushed against my tight little hole.

My cunt slowly opened, welcoming the thick shaft of his great cock

He parted my swollen pussy lips and pushed his cock into my sloppy, freshly fucked cunt.

As soon as the giant head of his still throbbing cock entered my hot little hole, my feet started shaking.

The shaking moved upward through my entire body.

My ass bucked uncontrollably, causing the head of his cock to massage the deepest crevasses of my hungry cunt.

It felt wonderful!

The feeling of his thick, warm cock filling my tiny little pussy was too much to handle.

My body shook and spasmed, loving every second of being impaled on his gigantic cock!

I pulled him towards me, until all of his magnificent 10 inch rod was buried deep inside me again. His giant balls slapped up against my ass.

“UNGHHHHH!!!, UNGHHHHH! UNGHHHHH!” I moaned as his giant cock twitched deep inside me.

Just as I was ready to let go, I felt his balls tighten up! My pussy was so tight, it was causing him to cum again!!

He grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed his cock as deeply into me as he could and held it there.

He grunted ferociously as another load of hot cum exploded from his cock.

The feeling of his big pulsating cock pumping a hot sticky load inside my cunt was too much.

My throaty moans turned to wild howls.

I lost all control and started cumming on his beautiful cock!!

“WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO!” I screamed as every last muscle in my pussy uncontrollably contracted around his pulsating cock, milking every last precious drop of jism from his enormous rod.

littlejvj
littlejvj
197 Followers
12