Africa in Control

Story Info
White girl learns African History and understand her place.
20.4k words
4.34
64.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
626 Followers

Authors note...

Hello everyone;

This was more of an exercise in alternative writing for me. I wanted to create a different earth with a new history. All while getting in a good bit of sex.

So, this is my attempt at doing that and I hope you will forgive my bad spelling and grammar enough to enjoy it. I'll add that this is not meant to fully reflect our own history.

Have fun reading and as always... please comment.

Thanks.

Felicity.

*****

This is an alternate History of an Earth...

My name is Felicia, I'm a house maid to the Dubikini family.

Like many white girls I had had a basic education and then found employment within a black household.

My duties were fairly simple because it's well known that most of us whites are not particularly intelligent and can't be trusted with anything more complicated.

Like most white girls, I had been encouraged to marry as soon as I was old enough, so when I was fourteen I had married Eric. He was far older than me at twenty six but he was a kind and loving man who I came to respect and care for a great deal.

My education had ended like all girls did at thirteen, we had been taught to sew, cook and clean.

When I turned eighteen, Eric found us a position among the Dubikini family staff and things were looking good for Eric and I. We had a little money saved away and we started to think about starting a family.

The Dubikini's were a very wealthy couple, well respected throughout London and considered to be one of the most powerful families. Their home was a mansion and it was staffed by several free whites and two slaves.

As Free Whites, my husband and I had our own room with a bathroom and a small kitchen beside a small bedroom which we shared. We considered ourselves very lucky and among other whites we were doing well socially.

Master of the house was Mr Joseph Dubikini, naturally I called him Sir or M'Lord. Just as I called his wife Mistress or M'lady. The proper forms of address for Black people had been ingrained into me since I was a child.

Again, I was lucky as Mrs Dubikini liked to talk. She also loved history and would chat with me for hours about it and once she leaned I couldn't read. She had taught me and made me read numerous history books so that we could have a proper conversation on the topic.

Despite my races supposed lack of intelligence, I found I was quite adept at understanding the texts she set me and we had some good conversations.

My mind started to open up too and I found myself becoming more and more interested in the history.

This is what I found.

******

Africa.

In 4000 B.C.

A young man of fifteen took control of his tribe. His name was Umbeki and by the time he was nineteen he had united sixteen tribes that became the basis of a Nation.

He called it the Zulu Nation and reorganised his warriors into fighting units that utilised a short stabbing spear and shield, fought side by side as soldiers rather than individual warriors and worked as part of a larger army.

By twenty six, Umbeki and the Zulu's had conquered most of Africa and part of what is called the Middle East. Securing trade routes to what would later become China and Persia.

He was the first African Emperor and is hailed as the father of African world domination.

At his death he had one hundred and forty two wives, Thirty two surviving children and a secure empire that was thriving off trade. Africa was divided into states, each state under one of his children's rule while all bowed to the new emperor of Africa.

His children went on to rule the empire under his eldest son. And their descendants still rule much of today's modern world.

3000 B.C.

Emperor Umbeki the forth saw the wisdom of Greek culture and advanced thinking. He created centres of learning and expanded the paved roads his father had started to build between cities all over Africa.

With proper education becoming normal and more regimented. The Zulu nation soon saw itself becoming civilised in all walks of life. The already large cities grew ever larger. Bartering became the second way of trade as a monetary system was introduced and by Umbeki the fourths demise a proper banking system was in place too.

2500 B.C. saw the rise of a rival empire in the east. The Persians brought a new culture into being, new gods and even more highly skilled metal work.

Trade flourished between the two great empires and a third was on the rise too. Rome had entered the Race.

The three empires clashed occasionally, but for the most part were satisfied with what they had.

Rome held most of Europe, Persia held sway over most of the middle East, while Africa and some of the middle east was securely under Zulu rule.

In 1250 B.C. Rome was growing stronger and attacked into Palestine, smashing aside the Zulu's with modern tactics and far superior armour and weapons.

Emperor M'kili, first of his name, managed to halt the Roman advance at the Egyptian border. A stalemate grew and lasted for the next six hundred years. Trade with Persia was mostly cut off.

Around 400 B.C. that all changed when a Kenyan shipwright in Mombasa designed and built a new type of warship. Combining a Roman Galley design with Egyptian triangular sails and a new type of deep keel. He created a deep sea vessel that could tack with the wind, was fast and able to travel vast distances before making port.

The design was a massive success and the Zulu empire entered a new phase. One of dominating sea power.

Rome's main fleets were destroyed within a few months and Africa's new Emperor, Usagi Con Mufasa attacked across the Mediterranean sea with over twenty thousand troops. Taking with him the now legendary Masai legions and the equally ferocious Nigerian Simba Brigade.

Wisely seeing that to attack Rome directly was foolish. He instead took Spain, France and drove deep into Germany.

He stopped at the Rhine and secured his gains. Establishing Zulu rule over a large swathe of Europe which he handed down to his son when he died.

African rule was no harsher than Rome's. in fact many found it better and while the Gaul's were viewed as unintelligent people who lived in huts, they were treated better than under Roman rule. Given rudimentary education and allowed to keep their leaders and traditions, most white Europeans found Africa's rule bearable.

12 A.D...

Rome was over extending itself and was now more under the rule of it's Cesar's than the senate. They pushed deeper into Persian territories and fought long bloody campaigns that lasted years.

129 A.D...

Both Rome and Persia had nearly exhausted themselves. Christianity was on the rise throughout the Roman empire and Emperor Augustus the second converted to the new faith. Partially in an attempt to secure his place and partially because of a fascination with the story of a Carpenter's son who had changed the lives of so many.

268 A.D...

African Emperor Umbeki the twenty seventh died at seventeen with no heir.

Rome and Persia waited with bated breath as Africa tore itself apart for the next sixty years. Brother fought brother and sister's murdered in their bedchambers as war ravaged the mighty African Empire.

Eventually one woman united Kenya and Tanzania with a marriage to a then ten year old Tanzanian descendant of Umbeki the first.

A strong woman with an iron will, she waded hip deep in blood as she used the Masai to secure Kenya as the dominate part of Africa. At thirty, she married her only daughter to a Zulu leader and gained control of over half the Zulu army. At forty six she sat on a golden throne in the centre of Nairobi as every African leader bowed to her. Even Mufasa of Europe arrived to personally give her his pledge of total loyalty.

334 A.D.

Nairobi is named the new capital of Africa and Empress Sekata sits on the throne with complete control over Africa and a large part of Europe. She sends envoys to Persia and guarantees African help against Rome. The deal is sealed by marrying her first born son to Persian princess Anuka.

Princess Anuka dies in childbirth but her son survives and is sent to Nairobi to be raised and educated, learn the art of war and be prepared to take the Persian throne when the now childless Emperor of Persia dies.

362 A.D.

Rome is beset on all sides, it's rebuilt fleets are gone, it's armies barely holding the borders despite being bulked out with Germanic mercenaries from east of the Rhine. Rome looks for allies but has none.

Within three years the once mighty empire is subjugated by Sekata's armies, it's people enslaved and it's cities claimed by African governors.

A period of peace and learning erupts over Africa's new and expanded empire. For nearly a thousand years the known world knows peace as Persia and Africa dominate and have civil relations.

1221 A.D.

Christianity has become the main religion of the African empire, the less than fully black Jesus is excused by the clergy as being born in Palestine, a place they had ruled and the doctrine slowly darkened his skin until it was acceptably black.

A war of religion brews. Palestine is currently under Persian rule and Persians now follow a religion that diverges from Christianity.

1263 A.D.

Persia reinforces it's borders as African Emperor Tufu em Umbeki sends the Watusi and Masai legions to the Egyptian border.

African scholars have discovered gunpowder and use it to create explosive devices.

1264 A.D.

Persia launches a pre-emptive strike across the Egyptian border along with landing a large force on the shores of Mombasa.

They succeed in staggering the African armies to the point where Persian General Anwar Hakim besieges Nairobi city while his fellow Persians strike through the heart of Egypt and down towards Kenya.

1265 A.D.

The Persian victories are relatively short lived as heir to the throne, Deklei um Sekata rallies the armies in Tanzania and makes her historic run across the two states.

Kenyan and Tanzanian soldiers run for three days and nights with only basic rations and their weapons, they break the siege on the forth day. Never resting, they charged as soon as they saw the enemy.

The battle was bloody and savage. Men tore at each other with bare hands as they lost their steel. Women of Kenya ran down a hill with knives to aid their men when an hour later they arrived to see the battle raging.

Like the men they followed, the women had run.

As they crested the small hill that overlooked part of Nairobi they saw their men dying.

"Umbeki... OO.. Umbeki CHA... Umbeki OO" they chanted as they ran down the hill with no armour and basic hand knives.

The pure savagery of their attack turned the tide and the rest is history.

Persia had gambled it's best men and Generals. It was a loss and Emperor Tufu launched a massive counter attack that saw Persia's empire dissolved and then consumed.

1535 A.D.

A plague ravaged Europe and then Africa. Millions died, including much of the ruling class and Emperor Umbeki the Sixty fifth.

His son, Kenyatta um Sekata took the throne at twelve and began a new era.

Incredibly astute for his age. Kenyatta pushed for reforms as he saw the need for whites to be more useful.

He decreed that education be free and that white men could not only own land, they could bestow that land to their descendants.

Whites were allowed to serve in the army too and if they completed twenty six years of service they got a gift of land and a certificate of full freedom.

1624 A.D.

The world had changed. Africa held dominance over everything and it's centres of learning were the envy of the few independent countries that remained.

Aside from the odd skirmish with Britain and the Nordic nations. Africa's empire was secure and growing to influence the world.

New lands had been discovered too. The Americas were ripe for plucking. It's natives even more backward than the unruly Britons or the hardy Norsemen.

************

Present day...

It was a cool day. The autumn leaves had started to fall and my husband Eric was hard at work clearing them from the lawn.

"lift your dress." Commanded Mr Dubikini as I ran a dust cloth over his expensive Vid-Vision.

"Sir?" I enquired as I did as asked. The notion of disobeying never entered my mind.

I showed him I was wearing the proper underwear. He just nodded and smiled.

"take off your knickers... Throw them on the floor." He told me, his face smiling.

"yes Sir." I said as I slid out of my panties and felt my face start to redden. Only my husband had seen my private parts up till now. Yet I knew this could happen, I had plenty of friends who had told me that some Masters liked to fuck their maids.

Still it was slightly unexpected as there were two slave girls in the house and they were used as sexual satisfaction for Mr Dubikini and guests.

I dropped my knickers to the floor and prayed his wife would come in. I understood sex, it was wonderful to feel my husband inside me. However, I knew that if my owner wanted me it was his right, yet the idea of him inside me filled me with fear.

"Felicia... Why don't you shave?" he asked as he pointed at my full snatch of reddish gold hair.

I blushed even more at his observation and implication that I should shave my private area like some street whore or slave girl.

"Because I'm a freewoman." I managed to stammer out.

As free people, my husband and I had certain rights, we could look for employment, have children and own land. Also we were expected to act respectably. Shaving my pubic hair was not a respectable act.

"You are in MY employ and from now on you will shave... go do so now." He said firmly and then turned away. His orders given, he had no doubt I would do as I had been told.

Still blushing I retrieved my knickers from the floor and put them back on. Smoothing my uniform back into place before walking downstairs to my rooms.

In the small bathroom I undressed and carefully folded my uniform as the tub filled with hot water. Once naked and with sufficient hot water, I slipped into the tub and lathered my pubic region until it was well covered with soapy bubbles.

As I shaved I felt tears of shame well up in my eyes. I had to stop a few times to dash them away and refocus on the shameful task I had been set. All the time wondering how my husband would react as I knew him to be a pious man who worked hard to maintain our position as a respectable working class white family.

Once I was finished. My vagina felt strange and as I looked at it in the mirror I couldn't help feeling extremely vulnerable and exposed. Even in the privacy of my own bathroom with no one to see, I felt embarrassed.

One of the bells set above our living room door tinkled and I gathered my clothes in a rush. Dressing quickly as I walked into my living room to see which room had rung for me.

It was the main servant's room and I knew it must be Harold. Mr Dubikini's Butler and head of the household staff.

I finished dressing as fast as I could, Harold wasn't a bad person but he liked things to be 'just so' and grew vexed if people were tardy.

Hurrying along the corridors to the Main servant's room that adjoined the house kitchen's I passed by Arabella the cook.

"Best move girl.. Harold has been looking all over for you." She said as I passed her.

"oh gosh." I said under my breath, hoping I wasn't in too much trouble for not getting the Master bedroom cleaned yet.

I quickened my pace until I was nearly running and burst into the room where Harold was sitting down with a polishing cloth. Busily and obsessively polishing the silverware to a high shine.

"Where the hell have you been girl?.. the master bedroom is a MESS." He said with a glare.

"I'm sorry Sir... M'Lord tasked me with something and I had go to my rooms to do it right away." I told him truthfully.

"In your rooms?.. what was it?" Harold asked with raised eyebrows and a doubting look as if he thought I might be lying.

I blushed and looked at the floor. Unwilling to tell him that I had been told to shave myself.

"Ahhh." He breathed out in some understanding as he saw my embarrassment.

His demeanour changed immediately, he stood and walked to me, gently cupped my chin and raised my face so that I was looking into his eyes, eyes that were filled with sympathy and understanding.

"It's been a while... but you have grown into such a pretty maid... I'm sorry girl." He said gently.

I think his total understanding was worse in a way, as it told me everyone would know once it started. I wasn't so dim as to think shaving my privates would be the end of things.

I looked away from him.

"I'll go clean the bedroom." I said in a half whisper. Trying to avoid any more talk on the subject.

Harold nodded.

"You do that..." he paused as I walked towards the door... "Felicia... it's an honour... to make our betters happy." He said.

I nodded but didn't look at him.

*****

I had just finished plumping the pillows after making the bed. The sound of the bedroom door closing made me turn around with a surprised gasp as I had thought myself alone.

"Lift your skirts." Mr Dubikini said as he locked the door behind him and looked at me with a smile.

Blushing, I did as I was told.

He shook his head.

"I didn't tell you to put your knickers back on girl... take them off and NEVER ever wear them again." He told me with a slight frown of annoyance.

"yes M'Lord, sorry M'Lord." I answered respectfully as I hurriedly pulled down my knickers. Sliding them over my stockings and shoes to let them fall beside his bed.

"Higher, hold your skirts higher." He said with a hint of excitement in his voice as he took a seat in a large armchair.

The room was large with two armchairs, a chaise lounge, the massive four poster bed and a dresser where I brushed M'Lady's hair in the mornings. The space between us was a good ten paces.

I did as instructed, letting him see I had done as asked. My bald vaginal area fully exposed to him now as I held my skirts high.

"Very nice... much better... come closer." He told me with a pleased smile.

I held my skirts in place as I walked closer, he could tell I was nervous but continued to smile.

"Closer." He practically whispered when I stopped just out of reach.

Blushing furiously and filled with fear, I took the step that brought me close enough for him to touch me.

He brushed the back of his hand along my thigh, feeling the texture of my opaque black stockings and then moving his hand up slowly, his eyes held mine and I realised he was enjoying the look of shame and fear on my face as his hand moved closer and closer to my sex.

He breathed a soft sigh of pleasure as he reached my bared vaginal lips and heard my gasping intake of breath.

His fingers played with my outer lips, shaved as they were I felt more sensitive. It was more invasive and more degrading than I had ever imagined.

"Sir... please." I sobbed out. Begging for him not to take what he knew he could.

"Sushhhhh." He hushed me as he felt around my outer lips and then started to slide one finger along my slit in slow sure strokes. His dark brown fingers looked starkly different when pressed to my lily white flesh. Reinforcing that his colour made him superior to me in every way.

I gulped and looked away as I felt his finger slide along me, swallowing several times in shame as a man that wasn't my husband touched my most private area.

He was slow and deliberate, my body betrayed me and my vagina started to react. My lips started to glisten with moisture despite my wishes.

Suddenly he stopped.

He stood and looked down at me with a thoughtful smile.

His dark skin seemed to shine slightly and his strong featured face split into a grin that exposed glistening white teeth that were perfectly straight.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
626 Followers