Africa Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All women should be so lucky, and all men."

"So anyway..." she continued, swirling a little of the brandy he'd poured into a glass for her, "I forgive you for the rather rude way you uh, did me then, and even for doing me again in the village. Oh yes, I know about it. Didn't think I'd remember, did you?" she grinned.

"It was sort of, thrust upon me, lass."

"Not half as much as it was thrust upon me."

"Aww well."

"I forgive you for that, but I want a favor."

"Name it."

"I've been fucked like a she bitch so often in the last week, screwed in the dirt and grass and mud, hammered by big dicked jerks and all. I want something else. I want you to make love to me."

"After all you've been through?"

"I want to see if it's me that's changed, or whether it was just the roughness that made me cum. Do I need to be used like that or can I have an orgasm that doesn't leave bruises?"

She stood up and let the towel fall to the floor. Joe set his glass down and stood up as well. He reached out and took her hand, then led her forward until they were next to the fireplace, then he gently drew her down onto the heavily carpeted floor.

"How's this for cliched?" he grinned, pushing her onto her back beside the fire. He knelt beside her, then pulled off his shirt and slipped his pants down. Nude, he sat next to her, his hand sliding softly across her flesh, caressing her curves and sweet rounded breasts.

He laid down next to her, his arm going around her. Their faces leaned together and they kissed, softly, gently. His hand continued to slowly massage the flesh of her shoulders and sides, then slid easily down over her belly and into her groin. He cupped her moist pubic region, his fingers rubbing softly.

Her breathing became heavier as his lips slid over her's and down against the side of her throat. He kissed her there, then his lips moved downward kissing her shoulders, then her breasts. He sucked in her left nipple, and slid it around inside his mouth, his tongue rubbing against it. Then he let it go and took in her right nipple, repeating the gentle suckling.

He kissed his way down her body until he was between her legs. Mandy spread them wide, drawing them back so her heels rested against the sides of her buttocks. He laid between her legs, his face against her crotch. Slowly his tongue began to work up and down her slit.

She closed her eyes and laid motionless as his tongue and fingers began to manipulate her clitty and delve between the ever more moist lips of her cunt hole. He sucked on her lips, then moved to her clitty and began to work on it, his teeth grinding back and forth on it as she started to mewl in pleasure and hump slightly against him.

His hands caressed her buttocks as his tongue worked on her clitty and pussy. He slipped a finger into her cunt, pushing it in to the knuckle and working it easily around. His tongue continued to slither back and forth across her clit as he started to slowly pump the finger in and out of the young woman.

She groaned loudly, her hands coming down to his hair and caressing his head. He worked against her clit with long, slow raping licks, making her raise her ass in the air and move it in slow circles. His tongue pushed forcefully in between her lips and sucked out wads of girl juice, then returned to her clit.

His finger was joined by a second, then a third, pumping slowly in and out as his tongue moved faster on her clitty. Then she suddenly gave a moan of pleasure and her hands pressed down hard on his head as she humped up at him. She jerked and shook as an orgasm rolled over her.

"So... so now... we know." she panted, when it had subsided. He slid up her body, his tongue suckling on her breasts again before he laid down atop her. She stared up into his face as her breasts pushed heavily against his chest. Then they kissed, a long, slow gentle kiss of certainty and pleasure.

She felt his hardness pressing against her belly and reached down to take it in her hand. He raised his crotch slightly and Mandy took the cock and placed it against her hot, wet pussy entrance. Then she slid her ass slightly over and pushed it in. He settled down upon her again, his cock sliding easily and deeply into her cunt.

She groaned involuntarily as his hard hot meat filled her up. She clenched down on her cunt muscles, feeling his cock with them. She slid her arms around his body as their kiss continued. He began to slowly push his body up and down over her's, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

She sighed with pleasure, not pushing back, just resting there, legs spread, enjoying the sensation of being fully penetrated by the fat organ. It slid in and out of her body, rubbing persistently across her clit and bringing new arousal to her body.

Her skin flushed with excitement as her body began to twitch and tremble with sexual bliss. Her hands slid down to his ass and squeezed down, drawing him in tighter. She slid her legs up around him and shook her head from side to side.

They rolled over, and now she was on top, a position she had not occupied in some time. She straddled his hips, sitting atop his organ and gazing down at him. She bent forward and kissed him as he cupped her breasts and fondled them with his rough fingers.

She pushed back up, sitting down, then kneeling, her knees wide apart on either side of his hips. She rose up, pulling herself high above him so only the tip of his cock was inside her. Then slowly, wanting it to last forever, she slid down his shaft, letting it push up into her belly.

He pulled her down again, his hands around her back and head as they kissed, then they rolled over again, and now he was on top once more. He began to fuck into her with harder strokes, his cock sliding back and forth across her clit as she shivered in excitement.

She felt her body quiver and shake, felt the orgasm high above her. It was a huge sparkling white cloud, vast and deep, it fell downward onto her, engulfing her, and making her body shake and spasm and convulse in erotic ecstasy.

His cock plunged back and forth within her, and seconds later the cloud engulfed him also. Searing heat joined their bodies as his juices spat downinto her and joined with her own. Their cum went on and on and on, and then as they slowly relaxed, their hands began to stroke and squeeze again, as they started towards another.

The End?

1...5678910