Africa Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fix it." She said, pronouncing each word carefully as she stared at him.

"It ain't my shower." He glared.

"You were hired by my father..."

"To guide you through the jungle. You want a plumber go and find one."

"How dare you!?" she glared in outrage.

"Oh stuff a sock in it." he snapped.

"When I tell my Daddy..."

"You can tell Daddy whatever the bleeding hell you want you silly little cunt. I'm tired of listening to your whining and bitching and complaining!" He moved right in front of her, staring down angrily from inches away. She backed up in consternation, but he kept moving forward until she was backed against a table.

He jammed his face right up against her's. "Your shit don't stink! Do it?"

Mandy's eyes and mouth opened in amazement. Nobody, but nobody had ever talked to her like this before.

"I... I... I..."

"Oh can it! I'm sick of listening to your whining voice!" He shoved his face even closer, forcing her to bend backwards across the table.

"You are the snottiest little ice maiden I've ever seen in my life! You and your Goddam bathtubs and Goddam CD player and your Goddam pink hair! What kind of a crazy wears pink hair anyway!?

"It... it's the latest s... style." she stuttered.

"Style! Ha! " He backed up slightly, his eyes glaring as he looked her up and down. "And your clothes. You wave your little ass around and show off your fat titties and then look down your nose at anyone that takes notice!"

He poked his nose in her face again, forcing her back. "What you really need is a hard belt across your dainty little rear end! Or better yet a good hard cock up your tight, cold little hole!"

Mandy gasped in shock, her skin flushing red in embarrassment and outrage.

"I bet for all your showin' off your still a stinking virgin!" he snarled.

"I... I am not!" she whined.

"Bullshit! I can't imagine you letting any man between those legs of your's!" He reached his hand down and cupped her big left breast through the sweaty blouse. "The only one that's ever touched these are you!" He sneered, against putting his face right up against her's.

Mandy was now terrified. She was in a situation she'd never faced in her life. Someone didn't like her! Someone was being mean to her, yelling at her and calling her names. She didn't know how to deal with it and gaped at him in shock, not even trying to slap his hand away from her hot, sweating breast.

"What about it, little Miss Ice Queen?" he smirked.

"Or are you a lesbo? That wouldn't surprise me. A man hating little homo!"

"A... am not!" she whimpered.

"Yeah?" He curled his lip into a sneer, then abruptly, jammed his big hand down the front of her shorts. The button tore off, popping across the tent as his hand forced into the thin garment. Mandy gasped again, her eyes staring down in shock.

Joe's hand slid right under her panties and cupped her bare flesh, squeezing up against her pussy mound. His eyes continued to stare into her's and as she looked up, she felt held there, her own eyes unable to pull away as his fingers began to rub up and down over her cunt.

Part Two

Her breathing came faster and faster and her body experienced a different kind of heat. Joe's fingers slid into her body, pumping slowly as his big rough thumb rubbed back and forth across her clit. Mandy whined in protest, but held unmoving, her fearful eyes staring up into Joe's hard angry ones.

At first, she wasn't even aware of her awakened arousal. For despite her many sexual encounters, Mandy had had an orgasm only once. That was with a woman high school teacher when she was fourteen. The woman had put her mouth down there and a feeling of such overwhelming pleasure had come over Mandy that it had frightened her.

She'd never allowed another woman's hands on her since then, for fear that she was in fact a homosexual, which, according to societies dictates, would have made her something less than perfect. Her trysts with men had been a cold sort of thing.

Mostly she just laid there and let them do as they wanted, a necessary evil for her to achieve something or other. She had moaned and groaned at the appropriate times, but seldom felt even an inkling of excitement herself. Her body was a tool to be used and admired, nothing else.

Most of her encounters in fact, had ended before actual intercourse. Mandy was skilled in overexciting me and then bringing them off either by hand or, if absolutely necessary, but mouth. She had only "gone all the way" half a dozen times, none of which had lasted more than a few minutes.

Now, the unaccustomed feelings coming from her crotch, combined with her flustered and fearful confusion towards Joe's confrontation and rudeness, left her in a floundering mental daze.

She half leaned, half sat back against the table, her legs slightly spread and her body bent back. Joe's hand continued to work away at her groin, which was responding with a tremendous wave of hot, tingling pleasure.

"Like that. Don't you baby?" he hissed, his lips pulled back into a snide, ugly smile.

He thrust his fingers harder and faster inside her now moist hot little pussy chamber. His thumb pressed down hard on her clitty, rasping across it with intense pressure.

Mandy was trembling and shaking, her body gripped by confusion and a sensual passion she did not know how to deal with. All she could do was continue to stare at Joe's face as his hand rubbed and pumped and squeezed down inside her shorts.

Then he growled, his left hand going behind her head and gripping a thick chunk of pink hair tightly. He jerked her head to one side, making her cry out, the cry, a low bird like chirp of confusion and fear. His mouth came down on her's, which was open anyway.

His tongue shot inside, rasping and whirling within her oral cavity. He held her tight against him, his hand rubbing roughly away at her crotch, his body pressing her's back against the table. The kiss was long, endless, when he withdrew, Mandy gasped, her chest heaving as she sought to draw breath.

Her eyes were wide and staring still as he pulled his hands free, grabbed the center of her tied blouse and tore it open, letting her hard swollen breasts drop out. His hands immediately captured them, cupping them from beneath, holding them up as his fingers kneaded the gleaming moist flesh.

His mouth descended, his lips sliding across her left nipple, then seizing, locking onto it. He chewed the nub as he sucked it into his mouth. Mandy moaned, a high pitched sound of bewilderment and negation. Joe drew his lips out, sucking the firm pink flesh.

Her nipple lengthened and expanded as it hardened, his lips enfolded the long stiff little bud as he grinded them softly from side to side. He pulled away, then turned his attention to her right breast, her nipple, already hard and elongated, seemed to burn as his mouth enfolded it, and Mandy gave a shuddering moan.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Joe buried his face between her fat meaty mounds, squashing them in together from either side. His face rubbed up and down, then slid up along her throat, chewing an sucking until his lips locked on her's again. He held her tightly, his crotch grinding into her's.

His hand once again found her hair, twisting her head up and back for his lips. His right hand moved down and unzipped her shorts, then shoved, letting them fall to her ankles. Clad only in her thin silky bikini panties, Mandy found her legs unconsciously spreading.

Joe's hand slid inside, his fingers penetrating her sopping pussy, his thumb rubbing ruthlessly up and down on her hard clit. Mandy's groin humped against him as her body responded against her will. Her breathing was coming in short, harsh straining gasps.

She felt her body burning with a fiery heat. It was centered at her crotch and getting worse and worse. She was losing control of her muscles as her legs became weak and wobbly and her body trembled and shook alarmingly.

Then a roaring blast of hot blistering pleasure roared through her body, like an inferno it seemed to consume her very flesh as she convulsed in quivering, shuddering climax. Her hips humped out and down against Joe's sticky wet thrusting fingers and her legs parted widely, her body sitting back further on the table and her chest shoving out and up as her back arched.

Joe held tightly to her hair, fighting her body's jerking, humping, shaking contortions as he stared down at her gaping sightless face with deep satisfaction.

As her orgasm ended and her shaking subsided, he grabbed the panties and tore them right off, hurling them into a far corner. He shoved the girl back against the table until she lost her balance and fell back on it. His hands gripped her calfs, shoving her legs wide, wide apart until her thighs ached with pain, the tendons strained alarmingly.

"Now you look good." he leered. "Now you're in the proper position." He abandoned her legs, his hands going to his own shorts. "I'm gonna give you that ride you been asking for, sweetheart." he grunted, taking his raging erection out and pointing it at her gleaming wet cunt crack.

Mandy laid exhausted, her chest heaving. She stared up at him, her mouth gaping, her eyes wide. She didn't know what was happening to her, or even why. She watched as if in slow motion as Joe's big red cock moved closer and closer to her crotch.

Then she felt it, felt it wet and rubbery and yet still hard as iron as it pierced her oily cuntlips and pushed into her sodden cunt tunnel. Almost instantly it reignited her arousal. She felt her cunt expand to take in the intruder, then clamp down hard, drawing it further inside.

It was bigger than most of the cocks she'd known, but her pussy had little difficulty accommodating it. Joe's hands came down on her legs, holding them wide, almost parallel to the table edge as he stuffed his hot fuck tool, balls deep into the twitching, shivering little pink haired teenager.

He jammed it in hard, then tore it back out and slammed it in again. A good hard ride he had promised and a good hard ride she would get. He used full steady strokes, but sent them hammering down into her body with bruising impact.

His hips slammed into her spread thighs and buttocks with a meaty slap and a protesting creak from the table legs. His cock was a blurring piston as it rutted into the bewildered girl. Wave after wave of intense sexual fever washed over her, rendering her helpless and stunned.

When Joe let go of her legs to fasten his iron fingered hands around her meat swollen tit mounds, the force of his grip sent shock waves hurtling through her chest. It was as if her tits were bags of bubbling hot boiling sexual water and his hands had squeezed them flat, sending the liquid shooting into her body where it burned with maddening and agonized fervour.

Her body quaked, then rocked, her ass bounced up off the table without her willing it, then did it a second time. Her hands, resting on the table above her head, flopped and jerked and trembled, then her back arched with terrible force and she cried out in ecstatic release.

A loud groan of orgasmic satisfaction drifted out of the tent, causing the native porters to give each other knowing looks, but fortunately not reaching as far as the girl's parents, who were listening to a Brahms' symphony.

Mandy's head thrashed from side to side and her teeth gnashed as her body was gripped by an electric current that refused to let go. She shook furiously, her ass bouncing wildly on the table as Joe's hard boner continued to pound into her sizzling cunt chute.

"Yeah! Yeah! Go for it, baby!" Joe groaned, his cock flaring and steaming along it's entire length. His hands gripped her waist, almost completely encircling her tiny waist. He hauled her back and forth on the table like a rag doll, jerking her against his savage thrusts.

Then the girl's cum finally subsided. Her body's shaking eased into light trembling and twitching. He bent forward across her, his cock screaming in excitement as he kept pumping it to her. Then he came, his cock like a firehouse as it jetted boiling white scum down into her exhausted, languorous body.

He laid atop her panting, sweat covered body as they both recovered. Neither spoke. His cock softened within her and he slid it slowly out, watching her glistening cuntlips slowly close together once more. He reeled back a pace, his shaking hands pulling his spent cock back inside his pants and fastening them together.

He shook his head, then looked down at the girl, lying there in a semi-conscious daze, and staggered out of the tent. Mandy laid atop the table for long minutes, her legs still spread wide as the furnace between her them slowly cooled.

She raised her head wearily and looked around, then blinked slowly and with a groan, pulled her legs together and sat up. She shoved herself to a sitting position on the table, then eased off, almost falling as her rubbery legs failed to support her properly.

She was in a state of shock, her body and mind still staggered by the events they'd just experienced. It had been the first orgasm she'd experienced except by her own hand since fourteen. It was certainly by far the most powerful.

As her mind cleared it turned more and more to how it had happened. How had she let that... that... that animal turn her body into his own personal plaything? The kind of man that attracted her was smaller, handsomer, well... prettier, she thought. She'd never liked the rough tough jock type.

How was it then that her body had responded to him as it had? She blushed as she remembered how she'd cum with his hand down her panties, rubbing her off like that. How humiliating! How could she!? She wobbled across the canvas floor to her bed and practically fell in.

She was mortified! How could she possibly face the man in the morning? It must have been the heat, she decided. The heat and boredom and some kind of weird animal reflex on account of her being in the jungle like this. It wasn't her fault at all.

The next morning, Joe expected a change in personality. He was surprised and angered when it didn't turn out. His pleasant greeting was greeted by a turned up nose and a sniff of disdain. Mandy was intent on pretending last night had never happened.

"Sleep well?" he asked, slightly chastened.

"That is certainly none of your business, MISTER Steel," she said, contempt lacing every word.

"What's with you?"

"If I want to converse with you, which I doubt, I'll let you know." She sniffed, walking away. He glared after her in confusion.

Mandy tromped off into the bushes, her hands deep in the pockets of her knee length pink pants. Her bikini top was slightly too small for her perfect breasts, but then, all her tops were slightly too small. She glared around her, still upset by last night, and still not able to understand it.

She heard water and shifted direction towards it. A minute later, she came out on the bank of a swiftly moving river. She sat down on a stone and took off her shoes, dangling her feet in the water as she pondered the weakness her body had displayed.

Perhaps it wasn't her body at all, she thought. A man like that probably haunted whore houses and such. He must be greatly experienced in such things, though she would have thought he'd have been little better than a boorish slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am type.


She heard a strange sound and turned. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped in surprise and fear. A fat, round Black face stared back at her from a foot away. His eyes were equally wide as he beheld the strange looking beauty.

She screamed. He scrunched up his face and then put his hand over her mouth to stop it. His strong hands easily fended off her weak shoves and slaps and a quirky smile appeared on his face, then he scooped her up and carried her several yards upstream to his canoe.

He shoved the squirming girl down into the canoe, and with the speed and precision of a rodeo cowboy, had her hands behind her and bound tightly to her ankles within seconds. That done, he shoved the canoe out into the fast flowing water and paddled out into the center of the river.

The canoe raced downstream as Mandy squirmed around onto her side and gazed up at him. He was a nightmare come true. He wore only a loincloth, and his dark Black skin gleamed in the sun. A bracelet of some kind was around his upper arm, and another around his ankles. He wore no shoes and his feet were enormous.

Mandy wondered if she were to be eaten. He looked like the old pictures in the National Geographic she'd had to look at in Geography class. What was worse, sitting beside him in the handmade canoe, was a small axe and a bow. A knife was stuck into the side of his loincloth's belt.

Mandy quivered in fear, praying someone would rescue her before this savage cooked her for dinner or chopped off her head.

For his part, Mbinga, a member of the Bantu tribe, was more amused than anything. He'd never heard of a race that had pink hair before. In fact, he'd never even heard of the color pink.

Downstream was the rest of his hunting party and he was anticipating their own amusement and astonishment when he presented this strange looking female.

Joe was the first to arrive at the riverbank. He couldn't see any sign of Mandy, and first feared the idiot girl had fallen into the fast moving water and been carried away, then his eyes scanned the bank and saw the outline left by the canoe. He hastened over and examined the big footprints.

He took off his hat and wiped the sweat off his brows as the jungle resounded to the trampling sounds of the Taylors and some of the drivers. They were gonna love this, he thought with resignation. He turned and looked downstream. Well, that little girl is sure gonna get a lot of fucking now, whether she liked it or not.

He was more remorseful that it wouldn't be him doing it than that she'd get her little hole plugged. He had little fear for her life. The Bantu who inhabited this area might not be exactly civilized but they wouldn't kill anything as harmless as the pink haired teenager.

"What's going on!? Where's my daughter?" Charles cried as he burst through the bushes. Joe through out an arm and caught the man just before he fell into the river, dragging him back out from the waist deep water at once.

"Don't wanna be goin' in there, Mister Taylor. There's some pretty nasty types live in this water."

"Where's Mandy?" Lucy cried, arriving in front of several of the Black drivers.

"I'm afraid Mandy has gone for a little ride." He sighed. And I'm the one who's gonna have to go and fetch her back, he cursed inwardly. Silly little twat!

Mandy's wrists were pinched tightly by the thin vines. Her shoulders ached from having her arms pulled so tightly back, and her hands were starting to go numb. Her ankles were in no better condition. The savage had tied her very tightly and efficiently.

Her clothes were soon soaked with river water, for the canoe, though well made for it's type, was not waterproof and an inch or so of water was always in the bottom.

Twenty minutes of paddling through the fast current landed the canoe in a small lake. The far bank held half a dozen canoes and Mbinga paddled across to them, calling out in the shrill sing-song greeting of the Bantu. There were answering calls from the eight men on the bank who were drying fish and skinning a boar.

Mbinga brought the canoe up against the bank, then jumped out and pulled it up after him. "Come see. Come see." he called excitedly. The others walked over to him as he lifted Mandy from the canoe and tossed her carelessly on the wet sand.

"What is this?" Contaw demanded, frowning.

"I found this strange looking female sitting alone by the river."

"Alone? A female?"

"She must have been banished from her tribe." Mbinga said.