Africa Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the women said something to the other, and they both looked at Mandy and laughed. She flushed in embarrassment. Then one of them got up and picked up a basket of some dirty clothing and pulled on Mandy's arm.

Naked, she followed the woman down the path to the stream, where the woman dumped the basket, then picked up a sarong. She brought it over to a rock and dumped it into the water, then started rubbing it on the rock. She motioned to Mandy, who stood beside her watching.

Then she moved away and pushed Mandy towards the thing, obviously wanting her to do it. She sighed and began rubbing the thing against the rock as the woman stood by and watched in satisfaction. The woman produced another wad of leafy gooey stuff, like they women had used to clean Mandy earlier.

She rubbed it against the clothe and signalled Mandy to keep rubbing it as she watched. There were several other rocks and the other woman began to clean clothes on one, as Mandy cleaned them on the other.

After about an hour, she found herself wondering why these people didn't get a washing machine, then smiled at her own foolishness. The fat woman saw her smile and smiled back, saying something happily.

Mandy followed her back into the camp, looking around more carefully than she had before. She noted that there were several nude people in the camp besides herself. Most were women, but a couple were men. She guessed that these too were prisoners of some sort.

In fact, they were slaves, as she was. But the word slave simply didn't enter her mind. She thought of herself as a prisoner, that was all. The fat women taught her how to pound meet with a rock, for what purpose she didn't know, and had her stirring a deep smelly pot of something.

After that, she began to sweep out the hut with a rough broom thing, then carried in fresh straw from a pile under a lean-to. The giant man came into the hut just then. He pushed her down onto her knees and knelt behind her.

Mandy whined in anxious worry and tensed up. He pulled her legs apart and then slowly forced his huge organ into her body again, pounding furiously against her until she cried out and collapsed with exhaustion. Then he'd poured a load of hot cum into her and left.

She was given more clothing to wash, then a small bowl of goop to eat for lunch, after which she had to follow a girl of about ten to a small pasture where there were goats. The girl showed her how to milk the goats, and despite her revulsion, Mandy had had to sit down and begin to fondle the thing's teats, sending milk shooting into a wood barrel.

By dinner, she was exhausted. She had to keep working though, as the two fat women, their numerous children and the giant man who'd raped her, all ate.

When they had finished, she was given a bowl of the same sludge she'd eaten before, along with a bowl containing the scraps from their own meal. She looked at it in surprise and disgust, but she was ravenous after working all day and had no choice but to eat the partly burned, partly undercooked, cold meat. In fact, she wolved it down quickly. Mildly surprised that she could even force it into her mouth.

Shortly after that, one of the fat ladies led her across the village to a small hut. This one was much more strongly built than others, and had a door of sorts, made of strong young tree branches lashed together. She was pushed inside and the thing closed behind her.

Churla pushed the bolt into place across the slave shack and gave a sigh of relief. Now she could go back to her hut and get some sleep. She glanced behind her as she walked away, hoping the White girl would be all right in there.

Normally, slave women slept in their owner's hut. Only slave men were kept in the strongly locked little shack. However, out of kindness for her body's needs, they had put her in with the two slave men. She had only been taken twice during the day and they worried that was not enough.

Lunga's huge girth could not be used by her always though. After all, Churla and Ghumne needed it's use as well. From Mbinga's description, the girl needed to be used many times, and Churla was confident the slave men would see to her.

Part Five

Joe bid farewell to the Claintu village and headed east towards the Minra clan village thirty kilometres away. Again, he was accompanied by a guide, a thin, grinning teenager who moved along far to cockily for Joe's comfort.

Close to the village, okay, but after half a dozen kilometres he began to worry if the boy might be showing off in a rather dangerous way. He had to continuously shush the boy as he insisted on talking in overly loud whispers.

It was more in resignation, then in surprise then, that he saw a blur next to him and then watched a spear pin the boy to a tree. The boy was looking at it in astonishment as several more spears chunked into the ground and bush around him.

Joe dove behind another tree, then edged around towards were the spears were coming from. There was no sign of movement and no sound from whoever had fired the arrow. He knew the general direction and that was all. Then the bushes suddenly jerked apart and a dozen screaming Pounta warriors raced forward.

Joe brought the Uzi up and sprayed bullets towards them, felling several, then he swung the butt around to knock aside a stabbing spear, kicking the man in the crotch and shooting two others as they approached from the other side.

He shot the first warrior then, jumping atop a low hill and firing wildly behind him. Half a dozen feet away another warrior slammed his spear deep into the Bantu boy's belly.

Joe raced through the bush, reloading as he dodged spears. He kept spraying the gun behind him as he ran, forcing the pursuing warriors to dive to cover. Then a long flying spear caught him in the side, bowling him over.

The surge of adrenalin he was riding allowed him to jerk it out, almost screaming as blood welled from the wound. He tore a spare shirt from his pack and wadded it up, pressing it against the hole, then getting up and staggering off.

Most of the warriors were dead behind him, and he shot two more who wouldn't quit before he left the last of them behind. He managed to stop finally, and pull bandages and disinfectants from his pack, carefully bandaging the wound before falling unconscious.

Mandy couldn't see anything in the darkened hut, but then she heard, and sensed movement. She was standing with her back against the door and she pushed against it worriedly. It failed to budge. There was some light in the hut from barred windows high up, but there was nothing to see.

Then something moved into a section of light. She heaved a sigh of relief. It was only a man. Two men, she corrected herself. Both tall and Black, and looking at her with astonishment on their faces. One of them said something to the other.

Mandy was surprised at the words, for she thought she'd come to recognize the sing-song language of the people who'd captured her and this was different. The men moved closer, and she saw that they were naked. They must be prisoners like her, of course, she chided herself.

"Who are you?" she asked, hoping they would speak English. They looked back blankly. "My name is Mandy." She patted her chest. "Mandy."

"What does she say?" Craw asked.

"I do not speak her language." Sno replied.

"Why is she here?"

"Why would I know."

"It has been long since I have had a woman."

"You may never have another if her master catches you."

"Why would they put her in here if not as a reward to us?"

"I do not know all the ways of the Bantu. Perhaps it is a test."

"If so, I intend to pass it." Craw said, a long smile appearing on his face as his eyes slid up and down the light skinned female standing before him.

"They may kill you."

"I am tired of this anyway. At least my member will enjoy itself before I die." He reached for the female and drew her in close to him, his hands running up and down her body. Her skin was amazingly soft.

"I have never taken a White woman before." he breathed.

Mandy had no idea what the two were talking about. It was plain what the first one wanted however, when his hand began to caress her breasts. She stood acquiescently as his hands roamed her lithe body, sliding down between her legs to cup her pubic mound firmly.

The man looked at her, as if wondering what she would do. Mandy looked back blankly. She had no idea of the low status these men held, and was afraid to resist in any way. What was the point, anyway?

The man pushed her down on her back on a pile of straw and lay down on top of her. She spread her legs resignedly and felt his hardness press against her belly. His mouth slurped around her right nipple and his teeth chewed lightly. She winced, for his teeth were odd and sharp.

Then she grunted a she felt his cock pushed into her pussy hole. Her sore pussy lips spread and his member pushed into her. Her cunt adjusted quickly, despite her lack of sexual excitement. Perhaps the long fat cock of the giant had loosened her cunt forever.

She grunted in disgust as the man's mouth came down on her's, his lips rubbing forcefully, and his tongue sliding into her own mouth. His hands were all over her, like mad, uncontrolled animals, they were fast and rough as they moved from place to place, squeezing and fondling her.

His hands slid under her then, cupping her ass cheeks as he began to stroke into her. Like most of the natives she'd been raped by, he had not a trace of expertise, at least as she'd come to know it. There was no gentleness in his fucking, instead it was a harsh, fast, brutal fucking.

He humped furiously into her, his cock slicing in and out of her pained body. His hips smashed down into her's, his pubic bone cracking against her crotch and lower belly as he rutted against her. She felt the speed of his cock burning up her cunt, sending pain shooting into her belly, but knew she could do nothing about it.

His breathing became faster and faster as his excitement mounted. His cock pumped brutally, his body hammering down into the slim White girl. Mandy's ass was bouncing up and down on the ground, in the grip of the man's iron fingers.

He jerked her groin up to meet his brutal downward thrusts, sending his cock shooting down her fuck tunnel with powerful force. He began grunting with the effort as he humped against her. The tiny shack resounded with his gasps and grunts, and the wet slapping sound of his body coming against her's.

His cock pistoned back and forth inside Mandy with incredible speed, and her body was hammered repeatedly by the brutal pounding of his groin into her thighs and crotch. His lips were bruisingly demanding as they roved hungrily against her.

They moved all along her throat, stopping every few inches. Wherever they stopped his sharply pointed teeth came out and nipped her tender flesh repeatedly. He gripped her twin mammary mounds and squeezed them up and together, then rubbed his face back and forth across them.

His hands seized her head firmly and pressed his lips against her's, his tongue wriggling around in her mouth as his breath was forced into her and then sucked back out. He ground his hips into her, his prong buried deep in her silky fuck-tunnel.

Mandy moaned, her body becoming aroused despite her unhappiness. All her resistance to fucking had been broken down in the past days. She was no longer embarrassed or even bothered much by strange men taking her without her leave and consent.

Her body, without the resistance of her mind, responded as a woman's body will, her clit, repeatedly hammered, rubbed and sawed by the man's cock and belly, send hot quivering blasts of sexual bliss through her belly.

Her pussy, stuffed and pumped, sent it's own steamy message of enjoyment. Her breasts, sucked, manhandled, squeezed and kneaded, their small pink nipples chewed and bothered, became hot and swollen with sexual heat, the nipples hard and erect.

Tentatively, at first, she began to respond, to push back against his pounding fuck-tool. Her heels ground into the dirt, pushing against it as if to lift herself upward onto that plunging organ. She drew her heels up, then raised her legs into the air in short little bounces.

As the hard, savage fucking continued, she brought her legs up around the tribesman, hugging him to her as she opened her crotch to even deeper penetration. Her moans were added to his grunts as the steely cock continued its' rasping pump.

She whimpered in ecstasy as she felt his cocktip high in her belly, and ground herself harder on it. His hands came down around her ass cheeks, pulling her even tighter against his crotch as his excitement became uncontrollable.

He pounded his cock down her slimy wet cunt tunnel, his body sweating and gleaming in the moonlight coming from the window. Her fingers dug into his back, clawing at him as she began to cum. Then she threw back her head, her mouth opening in a silent gasp of d delight.

Her head thrashed from side to side and her body jerked and shivered as an orgasm washed over her. All awareness disappeared as her cunt flared and exploded around the humping, pistoning organ within it. Then it pulled and sucked ferociously on the moving cock and long wet wads of sperm gushed forth.

Like oil on a blaze it sent her arousal soaring higher and higher. Her convulsions increased as her legs threatened to break him in half. She locked her arms and legs around her as she twisted and shook and brought his shuddering body into a strange, carnal dance that had them both exhausted and near unconscious within seconds.

"She gave you a good ride!" Sno said, appreciatively. "Let me use her now."

"There is much time." Craw groaned, laying flat atop an unmoving Mandy. He gave a final gasp, letting out a great breath of air, then rolled off the girl. Sno quickly took his place.

Mandy felt another cock pushed into her cunt. She laid in a daze, half conscious. Her eyes were closed as the second man settled atop her and began to pump. She didn't move, lying spreadeagled on the straw covered ground as he eagerly pumped into her.

She slowly opened her eyes, watching the man's straining face as he humped down into her crotch-hole. She could feel his cock working it's way back and forth and could feel it was thicker, though shorter than the first man's.

She laid there, tiredly enjoying the second fuck, her cunt relaxing also at first. His mouth came against her's and she kissed him back, lightly. His hands squeezed her breasts, then his mouth lowered onto her right nipple and bit sharply. She moaned at the sudden sharp pain.

A small drop of dark appeared on the nipple, outlined in the shaft of moonlight, and the man's mouth closed around it, sucking fiercely. Mandy felt him sucking on her blood and wondered if he was some kind of cannibal. Somehow the idea excited her.

Or perhaps it was the steady sucking and chewing on her outraged nipple, or the furious rutting cock within her fuck-box. Her body began to steam with sexual heat once more and her crotch slowly began it's up and down dance against the stranger's fucking.


She felt her frame seized in the carnal embrace of sexual arousal, and once more gave herself over to it's embrace.

By morning, Mandy was an utterly exhausted wreck. For Sno and Craw had been without a woman for more than two years. They took her over and over and over again, seemingly tireless, and her body responded each time. She lost track of the orgasms that had racked her body, of the gut wrenching spasms that had torn her belly open, and the groaning gasps of pleasure she had uttered.

Unfortunately, she was hardly permitted an hour's sleep, when the fat woman came for her. She was brought back to the same hut as yesterday, given a little gruel, and then placed on her knees as the giant took her again. His huge organ had pounded into her relentlessly, finally sending her into a shrieking orgasm that dropped her unconscious to the hut floor.

She had been wakened and set to cleaning the hut, then the surrounding area. After that, many other tasks awaited her, from gutting fish, to drying meat and hides. Nor were the Bantu inconsiderate enough as to let her go without rutting.

Though the slaves were busy in the daytime, Lunga had considerately offered her favours to his friends. Every hour or so, one would show up and either push Mandy to her knees where she stood, or pull her into his hut, or just into some bushes. Then he would enter her body and fuck her furiously, usually bringing her to a churning orgasm within minutes.

By nightfall, she was barely able to walk, and practically fell onto the straw after the fat woman placed her in the shack again. The two slaves were waiting for her, though, their lust hardly sated at all by the previous night's work.

Again they took her repeatedly, one after the other, only tiring towards dawn, for they had heavy work to do in the day. Mandy's fuck tunnel was more heavily used than a forty-second street hooker's, an was beginning to chafe and bleed from overuse.

Her eyes were dull, exhausted slits, and her body became whiter than ever as she slouched and slumped her way through her daily task. She fell asleep while milking the goats and was slapped awake by the annoyed boy tending her.

Joe woke up in the night. He felt better, the pain still there, but diminished considerably. He didn't move at first, taking in his surroundings. He was lucky some animal hadn't come upon him in the night and started eating, he thought grimly.

Slowly, he sat up, then staggered erect. His head swam, but he held still and the dizziness passed. Money ain't worth this, he thought, miserably. He sat back down again, then unwrapped his arm and looked at it. It didn't look too bad. Didn't seem infected or anything.

He carefully rewrapped it in fresh bandages and then ate some dried food from his pack. It was nourishing if tasteless and he felt considerably strengthened. "Now where the fuck am I," he wondered, bleakly.

He tried to replay the events of today, especially concerning the direction he'd run. He couldn't be that far from the village, a few klicks at best. He could probably make it back by morning. How they would receive him, considering the boy who'd gone with him was dead, he wasn't sure and didn't intend to risk.

He knew the general direction of the next Bantu village, and now was probably a good time to head for it. By dawn, the Pounta would be on his trail, and he was in no condition to be running. He slid his pack over his shoulder and set off slowly.

Luckily there was a full moon out. Still, he kept careful watch on the ground as he moved, and still managed to trip a number of times. He wasn't making much progress, so concentrated instead on obliterating all trace of himself.

After several hours, he was exhausted. He found a tree and climbed upward, then settled in for a nap as the sky began to light around him.

His watch alarm woke him several hours later. He felt stiff and sore, as he always did when sleeping like this. His arm felt sore, but no worse than before, which hopefully meant it wasn't going to start turning yellow and green.

He lowered himself to the ground and set off again, this time making better time. He encountered no signs of the pounta, and by mid day was approaching the Bantu village. A mile from it's outskirts he was challenged by a sentry and yelled back a greeting in Bantu.

Twenty minutes later he was standing before the chief, who, like the previous one, wanted to know all about his adventures with the Pounta. He sighed quietly, realizing the necessity of the tail. It would only serve to ingratiate him with the Bantu if he told them of all the Pounta he'd killed.

Finally, he was able to get to the point and ask about Mandy.

1...45678...10