Africa Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw it then? You saw his... Did you... did you see him... fuck me?" she asked, swallowing.

"Uh, well, he wanted a final fling before you went."

"So you did see. You saw me with him. Did you see how I shook and moaned and acted like an insane nympho?"

Joe easily resisted the idea of telling her that he'd fucked her first.

"I saw you. You looked hot and sexy."

"I always look hot and sexy." she sighed. "But I never acted like a complete whore before."

"You acted like a cocktease."

"All girls act like that." she smiled tiredly.

"There must be something in me, some kind of raw, carnal whore that likes doing it with savages."

"You acted pretty happy when I did you in your tent." he said. She blushed, the memory coming back to her. "I... I'd forgotten."

"I didn't. I couldn't. You were one hot little number.

I don't think you're changed much."

"I don't understand why I let you do that, why I responded to you, or to them."

"Your body responded. Hell, girl. Why fight it? So you enjoyed yourself. So what? Nobody else has to know."

"But what about now? What about in future? Am I going to drop my pants every time some guy looks sideways at me?"

"Somehow I doubt it." he grinned.

Another day, and several rides got them south of the river. Another day and they'd be back in town where he'd left his jeep. Mandy had continued to mope, though she didn't seem quite so bad. She was not at all the argumentative girl he'd travelled with before, for which he was grateful, and she hadn't remembered that he'd taken her in the village.

Then the truck they were riding on stopped at a roadblock. There were a dozen soldiers standing around with their rifles. They demanded everyone's papers, and studied them carefully, gazing at the owners suspiciously. When Mandy was unable to produce any papers, she was ordered off the truck.

Joe got down with her and the truck drove on.

"Look, Captain..."

"I am no speak to you!"

"But I am the girl's guardian."

"What means guardian? Are you husband?"

"Well, no."

"Are you brother or uncle or cousin."

"No, but..."

"Then shut you up." He turned to Mandy, his eyes examining her strange costume.

"Why do you wear this?"

"Uh... My clothes were lost in the river."

"You get these from Bantu, yes?"

"Uh... yes, I guess so."

"Bantu are bad people. They fight against government. Where you see Bantu."

"It was far north of the river in..."

"I ask you? I not ask you!" the captain snapped.

"Look, Captain, I can get her papers if..."

Someone hit him on the back of the head with a rifle butt. When he came to, his guns and watch, and other valuables were gone. He was lying by the side of the road with nothing much more than his clothes.

The roadblock and the soldiers were gone, and so was Mandy. He held his head, which throbbed with pain, and gazed up and down the road furiously. Right on the fucking edge of town, he thought, viciously, thinking of the things he'd do to that Captain when he caught up with him.

Mandy was sitting in the back of the army truck, her eyes looking down at her feet. Soldiers sat all around her, most of them staring at her body, most of which was revealed rather well by the Bantu outfit. The man beside her slid his hand along her thigh and laughed when she moved slightly aside.

Her skirt was held together by a single knot at her hip. The soldier worked it loose and pulled the skirt open, revealing everything to their lust filled eyes. Mandy pressed her knees tight together, her hand bunched at her lap to hide her nakedness.

The soldier pulled her hands aside and forced his hand between her thighs, squeezing her roughly.

"I think the Captain wants her for himself." One of the others warned.

"Will he know?" The first one asked, staring furiously around. The Captain was in a jeep up ahead of them. Nobody said anything, though several of them grinned.

The man gripped Mandy's hair and twisted it cruelly, making her cry out in pain, then he forced her down onto the floor of the truck and around to her knees so her face was between his knees. The soldiers sitting across from him stared into her naked ass with admiration.

"I have heard that White women like the taste of a man's organ." The soldier panted, undoing his pants and taking out his erection. Mandy whined in denial, but couldn't move at all as the man's fingers kept a tight hold of her hair.

He pointed his cock at her and pulled on her hair, forcing her face closer. "Take it in your mouth, White woman!" he hissed. Mandy could not understand his words, but knew what he wanted well enough. She opened her lips and slid them around his cockhead.

She hadn't sucked a cock since coming to Africa. None of her numerous lovers had known about fellatio, being too crude and ignorant to know much perversity. This soldier came from the city though, and though more sophisticated than the Bantu, was considerably crueller.

He forced Mandy's lips down his cockshaft, humping up at her as she began to suck on his tool. The others watched eagerly, bulging erections showing in their uniform pants. One of the soldiers opposite stared into the White girl's crotch and fell forward off the bench, pulling at his pants.

He knelt behind her and then pulled out his hard, Black cock, pointing it at her slash.

Mandy grunted into the cock as she felt another one drive deep into her cunt. Hands held her hips as the cock began to work in and out of her furiously. She tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but the ferocious ruttings of the man fucking her kept throwing off her pace.

The man sitting before her growled and slapped her face, cursing at her. She redoubled her efforts, trying to ignore the pounding against her ass. The man shoved his cock deep into her mouth, cursing at her angrily. His hand fastened around her hanging titty and squeezed it tightly, twisting it around painfully.

She moaned and jerked back, but was held in place easily. Her tit was twisted again, and the cock pushed against the back of her mouth. Then the cockhead slipped past her mouth and lodged in her throat. At once, the man lunged forward, driving the cock down her throat.

He began to throat fuck her, timing his strokes with the man raping her fuck-hole. The two of them lunged into her together, jamming their cocks into her weak, helpless body and crushing her against them. Both of them were grunting and laughing with pleasure.

Then the man throat fucking her came, his cum shooting down her throat into her stomach. He slid his cock back out of her throat and Mandy gasped for air. Another man knelt in front of her then and gripped her hair, forcing her head up and back as his cock pushed between her lips.

Cum spewed down her fuck hole and the soldier pulled out, another taking his place. Mandy's head reeled. She had never been taken like this, so meanly and cruelly. She'd never been fucked by more than one man at a time.

The Bantu had been rough, but out of ignorance and not out of cruelty. They had never knowingly inflicted pain on her as they used her body. These men were different, city men, army men, who could do pretty much as they liked to the helpless, and much used to rape.

Their hands dug into her flesh, pinching nastily, slapping her without reason and cursing her continuously. Their nails dug into her nipples, grinding hard to make her cry out. Their cocks hammered her with brutal savagery, causing the maximum pain to her soft flesh.

Her hair was pulled and twisted, her face and head slapped. Her breasts were crushed and mashed and pinched and slapped, and fingers abused her clit, not to pleasure her, but to cause her pain. Each cry of pain brought laughter from the men who surrounded her.

They had raped many girls and women, but never a White woman, and they were getting the most of this opportunity, knowing another would probably not present itself.

The cock in her throat shot it's load and pulled free. It was not immediately replaced, though the dazed girl didn't know why. The cruel men turned her so she was facing down the aisle between their benches, then the man rutting her pulled free.

At first, she didn't know what was gong on. Then she felt a hard, sharp pain at her anus. She moaned in fright as she realized the cock was trying to force entrance there. She had never, ever done that before, thinking it disgusting an filthy.

Now she felt her pained asshole forced open as the soldiers watched with glee. A hard, fat cock was pushed slowly into her anus. Every cry of pain made the soldiers laugh and giggle as they urged on the man behind her.

The cock drove deeper and deeper into her rectum, twisting and thrusting with no regard at all for the pain she was experiencing. She had put up with a lot from the Bantu, but now Mandy felt shattered and lost. She had never encountered men like these before. They were worse, much worse than the Bantu.

She cried out in pain as the cock wormed deeper into her anus. Tears poured from her eyes as the prick sank to the bottom of her asshole and lodged firmly and tightly inside her. Hands slapped her and squeezed her. The cock held still but a moment, then pulled back, hurting as much as it had going in.

The soldier began to rut furiously, humping in and out, tearing his cock around inside her, ripping her flesh and reaming out her asshole. He beat down her sphincter and crammed his long, oozing cock pole down into the deepest pit of her asshole.

Then her hair was jerked viciously and her head pulled up. A fat Black cock stared her in the face. Seconds later someone cuffed her hard, rocking her head. The cock prodded at her lips and she meekly opened them, allowing the man to stuff his cock into her mouth.

Again she was hammered from two sides. One cock slammed up and down her tight anal sheath, the other slid back and forth over her shapely, pouting lips. The man fucking her ass was pounding into her with relentless force, his cock slicing in and out of her with brutal ease.

He was grunting, a high singing song of conquest and satisfaction. He drove his spurting rod deep into her guts and sprayed a hot load of salty seed into her body. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks, then he withdrew, immediately replaced by another.

Another hard cock penetrated her anus, thrusting balls deep inside her. This one was long than the other and caused painful cramps deep in the recesses of her belly as it brought hard pressure to bear inside her. The man showed now mercy, ripping the cock up and down her anal passage as his hands slapped out a crude, brutal tattoo on her soft White ass cheeks.

His hands soon turned her ass red with pain as his cock continued to skewer her tight asshole. His hands moved up her body to her ribs, his knuckles pressing hard and making her wince with pain. Then his hands slid under her and started squeezing her hanging titties.

The man fucking her face, jammed his cockhead deep down her throat, then spit out his dirty sperm. As he withdrew, the man raping her asshole, jerked her back against him. His hands slid under her arms, then up behind her head in a full nelson, pulling her way up and back, bowing her back as his cock ground deep into her ass.

She was half sitting on his hard cock, her back arched painfully and her head pressed downward. He rubbed his hard cock back and forth in her ass tunnel as others around them pawed and fondled her breasts and crotch. Fingers slid up her cunt tunnel while her nipples were pinched and twisted.

A cock was pushed against her face and she swallowed it, sucking instinctively now as her body burned with pain and fear. The men manhandled her like a rag doll. She was pulled back down on the floor of the truck bed, on her right side. Her head was forced back and the cock in her mouth slid down her throat.

The man ass fucking her knelt behind her, holding her left leg high in the air as he rutted into her. Another man knelt in front of her at her crotch. He helped the man behind her force her leg higher still so her tendons screamed in pain. Then his cock was pushed against her cunt.

She whimpered in confusion and misery as the man's hard erection forced open her tight cunt and worked it's way into her. Her entire crotch was afire with pain now as her skin was tautly stretched between the two raping cocks. The soldiers were not to be denied, however, and soon her cunt tube was stuffed with male meat.

The two men sawed their cocks back and forth in her belly, churning her guts into a boiling frothy mixture of pain and bewildered arousal. She seemed to no longer have control of her bodily functions as her skin rippled with heat and her guts fluttered and spasmed.

Out of nowhere, her arousal blasted into the stratosphere and consumed her body. Her frame was slashed with razor sharp sexual shocks that blasted into her with the impact of an explosion. Her body was speared by three giant cocks and helpless to withhold it's hot sexual fever of carnal response.

Part Seven

Joe arrived at the little town several hours later. There he found Moure and a pair of Rovers. Moure was sleeping under one and Joe had to lay down on the ground and stick his leg underneath to jab the man awake.

Inside the Rovers was the equipment he'd been unable to carry with him downriver. There was a second Uzi, and a number of other weapons, including explosives. Joe pulled out a stick of dynamite and looked at it, promising himself he was going to stuff it up that Captain's asshole and light it.

"Where we go, Boss?" Moure queried.

"Where's the nearest army base?"

"That be north, near Bwale."

"That's where we're goin'."

"Them no good, Boss."

"That's for sure. I gotta find someone, though."

"Hokay, Boss."

A couple of hours later they were parked across the road and a half mile down from the entrance to the army base. It wasn't a big place as things went, but it was heavily guarded. Joe studied it through his binoculars, looking for the most likely buildings where they would take prisoners.

Fortunately, there weren't many. Most of the structures were obviously barracks. A few were supply type buildings, and a garage or two. There were only two buildings that looked likely to be housing prisoners, and one of them, the one with an extra barbed wire fence around it seemed to be number one.

He watched the soldiers doing their rounds and curled his lip. They were typical of African soldiers, sloppy and poorly disciplined and trained. He didn't think it would be very hard to penetrate this base. Getting through the second fence would be only slightly harder. There were no guards on it, but plenty of light.

He looked around the base a little more. There was there didn't seem to be any kind of generator. That mean that the power came in from the big dam fifty miles off. It would not be hard to cut the wire outside the base. Barring bad luck, he'd find Mandy tonight, or rather, tomorrow morning, around three.

Mandy had come several times before the multiple fucks ended. The truck slowed near a fence and several of the soldiers pulled her back into place on the bench and put her clothes back around her. One even gave her a rough wipe between the legs and over the tits with a rag.

The truck pulled through the gate and into what seemed to be some kind of army base. They drove over to a building with another fence around it and the truck stopped. A few seconds later the officer in charge came back from the jeep and Mandy was pulled down from the truck, which drove away.

The man led her through a gate and up the walk to the two story windowless building. There was a thick steel door and he pounded on it. The door opened and she was dragged through. She looked around, her eyes wide. She was in a very dimly lit little entrance hall. Narrow halls led off in three directions and a stairwell led both up and down.

The officer said something to the men there and then led her across the hall and down the concrete stairs. They emerged in an even more dimly lit hallway. It was all concrete and lit only by a few naked bulbs hanging here and there along it's length.

There were steel doors placed against the sides of the corridor and they stopped in front of one of them. The man opened it and pushed Mandy through. Then the door slammed shut behind her. She was in a very small concrete cell of some sort. There were no furnishings. No cot or anything.

The cell was lit by one small lightbulb up high. The walls were covered with scratch marks and stains. The floor was filthy and covered with old straw, stained with ugly looking, foul smelling things. Bugs moved all around on the walls and in the straw.

She stood in a corner, not wanting to touch anything. She didn't know what she was going to do if she had to stay here for any length of time. The idea of sleeping here was horrifying. She just couldn't bring herself to lie down on the horrible looking floor, despite her exhaustion.

Hour after hour, she stood there in the corner. Her legs were becoming stiff and weak. Finally there was a clanking sound and the door opened. A harsh voice called out and she moved to the door, then shuffled out. There was another officer of some sort. He grabbed her arm roughly and led her back down the corridor and into another room, this one bigger.

There was a bored looking man standing in the room. His eyes widened with interest when he saw Mandy. The two men spoke to one another and then the man moved to Mandy and began pulling off her clothes. She sighed and did nothing to stop or hinder him. In seconds she was nude.

The man pulled her over into a corner where there was a shower. He turned the water on, cold of course and tossed her a bar of soap. She just looked at it for a second and then back at him. He gestured impatiently. She started to scrub herself, glad to clean off some of the filth she'd accumulated.

She felt itchy all over just from being near all those bugs in that filthy cell and scrubbed her feet repeatedly. She also scrubbed between her legs and over her tits. She only wished they had a douche and mouthwash so she could get rid of all trace of the stinking sperm that had entered her body.

After she'd scrubbed herself, the water was turned off and the man pulled her away from the shower and over to a table. His hands slid over her body, lingering for a while on her breasts, which he squeezed repeatedly, like a small child, fascinated with a new toy. His hands slid between her legs and squeezed her pussy as well.

He looked at his watch and then sighed, apparently with regret. He fetched a towel and threw it to her and Mandy began to dry herself. After that, the man gave her a brush and led her to a little table that had a cracked and dirty mirror over it.

Well, it was the first one she'd seen in a week and she was grateful, until she saw herself. She winced at he horrible mass of tangled hair. It took fifteen minutes of relentless attack before the tangles were out and her hair fell more or less straight.

What she needed, she sighed, was a full perm, as well as a complete massage, oil down, and makeover. She could stand to have her nails done too. The man didn't seem likely to offer that however. He grunted impatiently, then pulled her away from the chair and out the door into the corridor.

There was another soldier waiting there. He exchanged his hand for the other's on Mandy's arm and then led her down the corridor to the stairs, then up them. They didn't stop at the first floor, but instead went up to the second. There, the hallway was much wider and looked much less threatening.

Mandy didn't care. She was just happy they weren't taking her back to the dungeon, or whatever it was they called the basement. They walked to a wooden door and stopped. Then the man knocked twice. After a moment, the door opened and the man saluted an older man.