Africa Versus The Zombies

Story Info
African male and female soldiers fight Zombies.
1.7k words
2.9
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Twenty years after the Zombie Apocalypse began, Nigeria is one of a few remaining world powers. The States of Abia and Bauchi had fallen to the Undead, but the Nigerian military and civilian militias managed to secure Bayelsa, Benue and Borno. No one knew what had become of Akwa Ibom, Anambra or Adamawa. As far as Commander Moe Adewale was concerned, these states were overrun by the living dead and staying the hell away from them was the only course of action.

"The United States, the United Kingdom and China have fallen, along with Argentina, India, and Australia, but we Nigerians remain, there's a reason why," Commander Mohammed "Moe" Adewale said. The tall, dark-skinned, burly Nigerian Muslim officer looked at the men and women under his command, and shook his head. The platoon numbered only thirty five troopers, not enough for Border Sanitation. When the Zombie Apocalypse began, Nigeria closed its borders, stationing troops to keep out both human refugees from nearby nations and the ravenous Undead. The African grand plan worked...somewhat.

When the Zombie Apocalypse began, Nigeria benefitted from the fact that its first female president, Theresa Okafor, had more than doubled the size of the national army. Conflicts with neighboring nations, as well as rebellious elements such as Boko Haram and others forced the Nigerian military to expand its operations into various theaters of war. The Nigerian army proved quite capable against the Undead, benefitting from the ruthlessness and efficiency of its commanders, and their complete absence of concern for human rights.

The Nigerian military protected their countrymen due to their Border Sanitation Units. Highly trained, these elite shock troops that went into nearby Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Benin were the talk of the Nigerian republic. Commander Moe Adewale looked at Border Sanitation Unit Number Seventeen, and wondered what he was getting himself into. They were going to be parachuted into Benin, to sanitize a particularly dangerous stretch of the Nigeria/Benin border, one teeming with the Undead. If Nigeria didn't maintain its vigilance, it would vanish just like the others...

A plethora of Western democracies, among them America, Canada and the United Kingdom proved woefully inadequate when it came to dealing with the Undead. In Africa, large cities are often surrounded by a whole lot of nothing, making isolation and containment fairly manageable. In the West, congested large cities such as New York, Toronto and Melbourne proved to be perfect vectors for the spread of the Zombie plague, and these nations fell rapidly. In the end, it wasn't immigration or Islam which ended the reign of Europe, it was the Zombie Apocalypse.

From time to time, Nigeria heard back from some outposts which were still holding on. They heard regularly from Haiti, Cuba, and Brazil, for example. Japan has recently gone dark. The last time the Nigerian Military High Command heard any news out of Europe or Asia, Russian troops were duking it out with the Undead everywhere from Kazan to Rustavi in nearby Georgia. Commander Moe Adewale sincerely wished the Russians luck against the Zombies. The Russians were the only Europeans Commander Adewale found likeable, and their former leader Putin had been a strong and ruthless man whom he admired.

Across the Motherland of Africa, the geopolitical landscape was quite different from what it had been before the Zombie Apocalypse. Ethiopia had fallen, but Eritrea was still hanging on. Somalia was overrun with the ravenous Undead, but Djibouti had secured itself due to its isolationist stance. No one has heard anything from Kenya, Gambia, Senegal, Congo, Togo or Rwanda in a very long time. As far as the Nigerians were concerned, they were among a few African nations which were surviving the Zombie Apocalypse...

"Sir, I second that," said Corporal Yasmin Ajoku, a tall, curvy and dark-skinned young woman who typically hung onto the Commander's every word. Five years ago, during the evacuation of Port Harcourt, Commander Moe Adewale saved Yasmin Ajoku along with her brother Jonathan and her elderly mother Nancy. Yasmin was quite thankful to the Commander, and joined the armed forces to participate in the defense of the Nigerian motherland against both zombies and unwanted refugees and invaders.

"Thank you, Corporal," Commander Adewale replied, while Yasmin's fellow recruits tried not to roll their eyes. Yasmin had a mad crush on the Commander, and the older soldier seemed blissfully unaware of it. Yasmin's colleague, a young patrolman named Ahmad Iheme, poked her in the ribs. Startled, Yasmin shot Ahmad a wuthering look, and the young man guffawed like a college freshman at a party. Yasmin resisted the urge to slap the fool. It wouldn't do to cause a scene in front of the Commander...

"My apologies, Corporal, I had something in my throat," Ahmad said, managing to utter these words with a straight face. Corporal Yasmin Ajoku shook her head and slapped Ahmad's arm. Everyone in the platoon knew that the Corporal fancied the Commander. The majority of the recruits and the junior officers commanding them considered Commander Moe Adewale a true hero. Was he not the man who, with a unit of only a few thousand soldiers, managed to save the City of Kano, in northern Nigeria?

"Commander Adewale lost his entire family during the Zombie plague, I won't allow you to disrespect him," Corporal Yasmin Ajoku said tersely, and Ahmad nodded, looking cowed for the moment. That's what this brother gets for being smart-mouthed, Corporal Yasmin Ajoku thought with a smirk. Commander Adewale, evidently noticing the exchange between the Corporal and the unruly enlisted man, flashed the former a bright grin.

Anything for my Commander, Corporal Yasmin Ajoku thought, her heart aglow as Commander Adewale beamed at her. Moe finished briefing the troops and gave them his usual pep talk. At the age of forty nine, Moe Adewale knew he should have been looking at early retirement options. He'd been fighting the damned Zombies for two decades, and lost too many friends and family members along the way. Of course, the Zombies showed no sign of slowing down, and neither would the Commander.

"People, you are dismissed, get some rest, we ship out at 0800 hours tomorrow," Commander Adewale said, and he saluted and sent everyone on their way. Corporal Yasmin Ajoku waited, even as every man and woman in Border Sanitation Unit Number Seventeen headed to the barracks. Tomorrow, they'd be dropped into Benin, thanks to their buddies in the remnants of the Nigerian Air Force. Tonight, though, there were still a few hours to while away...

"Hey Moe," Yasmin said, taking off her cap, revealing her short, shiny dark hair. Commander Moe Adewale turned around and smiled. In the years since the incident at Port Harcourt, Yasmin had grown into a fine woman, and was an excellent soldier. The Commander missed his deceased wife Jamila and their sons Ali and Malik, and no one could ever replace them, but loneliness is a real thing. Try as Moe might, he could not ignore Yasmin's charms. He was only human, and she was so lovely...

"Corporal," Moe said, wondering what Yasmin wanted, and the young woman beamed at him. Moe sighed, wondering if he would have the strength to resist her one more time. Yasmin was tall and beautiful, and most of the unit's men, and some of the women, fancied her. Moe had a policy of never sleeping with any of his colleagues or subordinates. He was a strict professional like that. Still, Yasmin was beginning to wear him down...

"Moe, tomorrow we might die, stay with me tonight," Yasmin said, and it wasn't a request. Before Moe could reply, Yasmin threw herself into his arms, and kissed him passionately. Moe hesitated, then kissed Yasmin back. She drew him down into the grass, and just like that, the two of them began making love. It was years of stifled passion and repressed sexuality getting purged as far as Yasmin was concerned, and Moe was just what she needed...

"You are beautiful," Moe said to Yasmin, as he admired her curvy, sexy naked body. Yasmin reminded Moe of the Tennis icon Serena Williams, a pre-Apocalypse icon he once had a crush on. Yasmin grinned and caressed her breasts while flashing Moe a coy look. Moe kissed Yasmin and began caressing her breasts before sucking on them. As the sexy Nigerian female soldier spread her thick, muscular thighs wide open, Moe slid his fingers into her pussy. Yasmin squealed in delight as Moe began working his magic on her...

"Don't hold back, Moe," Yasmin cooed softly as the hunky black military man kissed every inch of her sexy naked body. Yasmin shuddered as Moe buried his face between her legs, and his agile tongue slid into her vagina. Just like that, Moe began eating Yasmin's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Yasmin moaned softly, loving what Moe was doing to her. Moe ate Yasmin's pussy until she came, and when she did, he lapped away all of her hot girly cum. Yasmin cried out Moe's name, and he felt like a king...

"Damn your ass is amazing," Moe told Yasmin as he put her on all fours and admired her big beautiful black ass. Nigerian women definitely got booty that's for damn sure. Moe stroked his long and thick dark dick as Yasmin shook her big ass for him. With a swift thrust, Moe buried his hard dick inside Yasmin's sweet pussy. Yasmin purred like a kitten as Moe entered her. She'd been dreaming of his hard dick for ages, and he did not disappoint. Gripping Yasmin's wide hips, Moe began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. For these two horny Nigerian soldiers, the fun was just beginning...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Yasmin squealed, loving how rough Moe got with her. The burly older black military man smacked her big black ass and fucked her with gusto, slamming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow. Moe proceeded to dick Yasmin down, and he didn't let up until she cried out, orgasmic for the second time that night. They fucked and sucked the night away, and retreated under the Commander's tent when it got too cold outside. The nights do occasionally get chilly in tropical Nigeria, a little known fact.

When the Nigerian Air Force planes landed, Commander Moe Adewale, Corporal Yasmin Ajoku and their troops marched into the troop carrier. The flight from Nigeria to Benin was a short one, and soon they would be knee-deep in Zombies. They would meet with a helicopter unit for a rendezvous deep inside Benin three days later, assuming their sanitation mission was successful. Nigerian men and women have always given their lives to defend the African Motherland, and in the face of the Zombie menace, they won't shirk from their duties...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers