African Adventure Ch. 01: Ava's Capture

Story Info
Ava is captured and is forced to submit to the tribal chief.
3.7k words
4.37
172.9k
164
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava had always wanted to visit Africa. She had been drawn to the country since she first saw pictures of it as a child. Growing up in rainy England, a vast continent filled with sun was irresistible. The people were so different from her too. Her petite 5'2" frame, pale skin, strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes was in stark contrast to their long and lanky frames with coal dark skin. The way of life there was so different from her own privileged life in England that she chose to study cultural anthropology when she entered university.

Just following her second year of university, her professor approached her with an opportunity that she couldn't refuse...to join a research expedition deep into the African continent. She would be an unpaid intern and required to work long days, but the experience would be invaluable. She joined up without a second thought.

Three days after her 20th birthday, she set foot on the African continent, the place that had lured her for years, for the first time. The city couldn't be more different than the formal, stately streets in London. Sellers lined the roads in makeshift stalls, yelling out their wares. Elderly women huddled around small burners cooking street food and tossing their refuse into the gutters. Exotic smells filled the air and Ava was hooked. She loved how it filled her senses. The colors, the smells were overpowering.

Her professor hurried them along to meet their guide, Bonte. Bonte was hired to arrange their transport into the jungle, and to help them if they needed any local permissions while doing field work. Their goal was to meet with a few of the more isolated jungle tribes, if possible, and to map out the areas they called home. It wouldn't be an easy journey, but Bonte was the best person for the job.

It took six hours of cramped riding in the back of the jeep along with their equipment to reach the first village. The roads were little better than rutted dirt track once you got off the main road and Ava knew it was only going to get worse from here. Her back already ached from bumping up and down while trying to keep all their bags from crushing her too. They were going to spend the night here before leaving early in the morning for an even remoter location.

The village locals fed the crew a hearty meal. Bonte described what was in each dish, but after hearing descriptions of goats innards, Ava stopped listening and decided it was best not to know what was in each delicious bowl. After eating their fill, drinking the local alcohol, and watching the village dancers dance around the dying fire, the crew decided to turn in for the night.

Ava retreated to her clay walled, tin-roofed room. The window was uncovered and let in the bugs, but at least she had a mosquito net to protect her through the night. She tucked it tightly around her bed and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came quickly and just after dawn, the crew of academics set off from the village. There were no roads where they were going. The jeep was left in the village, they would reunite with it after they were done their time in the jungle. Everything was loaded into a few large boats and Ava shakily climbed on board the craft that would take them further up the river.

The first two days of travel flew by in sweltering heat broken only when the lazy bends in the river brought them under the thick canopy of the trees. The slow moving river barely rocked their boats as they slowly made their way upstream. The modern world Ava had come from slipped further and further away as the little motorboats zoomed along the murky water. For days, Ava scanned the banks of the river, hoping to see some of the tribes they had come to find, but had no luck.

By the third day, Ava had stopped scanning the river banks and instead allowed the gently rocking boat to lull her to sleep. Nights of sleeping in tents on the hard riverbank had taken their toll and she was exhausted. A change in the boat's motor sound woke her and she quickly realized they were heading for the bank. The sun directly above them told her it was time for lunch, one of the only things that broke the monotonous days of boat riding.

The two boats pulled onto the riverbank together, anchored by ropes to some trees. Lunch was quickly eaten and the professor was eager to get on the way, if they got far enough tonight, by tomorrow they should come into contact with the first tribe. The professor and most of the team jumped into the first boat and went on a head, leaving Bonte and Ava to clean up with lunch site before following.

As Bonte motioned for her to get back onto the boat, they heard a rustling in the jungle and both froze. Bonte scanned the bush trying to see any animals that could be readying to attack them, his hand slowly reaching for the machete he kept strapped to the side of the boat.

"GET DOWN!" He yelled and in a flash lunged for his weapon. She saw him turn with the machete in his hand just as something hit his neck. His hand went up to touch the projectile and he quickly fell to the ground, his machete falling uselessly beside him.

Panic rose in Ava as she scanned the jungle. She couldn't see anyone, but someone was out there, watching her, preparing to attack her. She slowly backed towards the boat, hoping she could get there and maybe use its thick sides as protection from the hidden attackers.

Four steps away from the muddy river, she felt something prick the front of her thigh. She looked down and saw a black colored dart about four inches long. It hadn't gone very deep into her flesh and she easily pulled it out with a shaking hand. But the damage had already been done, the dart's had been tipped with a sedative. Her vision was blurry and she fell to her knees. Before consciousness left her she saw three men emerge from the thick leaves. They were tall, dark and wore only a cloth around their waists fashioned into a pair of knotted shorts. The last thing she saw was their gleaming white teeth and eyes as they stood over her before the darkness closed in.

She felt warm. Her whole front side felt hot. Ava's eyelids were still too heavy to open, so she concentrated on what she could feel. She was swaying slightly, evenly, side to side. It felt like someone was carrying her on their back. The warmth that burned through her thin shirt was their body heat. She opened her eyes and found herself looking at the shoulder of her carrier, a very black and bare shoulder.

Fighting the effects of the dart, she groggily struggled against the arms that wrapped around her knees and supported her. Her captor laughed, took a few more steps, and dropped her unceremoniously to the ground.

Ava landed on the ground and lost her breath. She lay looking up at the cloudless blue sky for a moment, then pushed herself up with her hands. She was in the middle of a camp, circled by round, grass huts. A few dozen nearly naked men and women closed in around her.

She looked around in panic, looking for an escape. In front of her was the largest hut, and at its entrance, an older man. He seemed to be about 60 years old judging from the gray hair and wrinkles on his face. He was dressed like the others, naked to the waist and cloth covering his hips. His face, chest and arms were covered with an intricate pattern of raised bumps. Colorful beaded necklaces hung around his neck and bracelets circled his wrists, ankles and upper arms. She felt the power from him.

She froze as he spoke to the tribe, they reacted with chants and yells. Two men came forward and stood beside her, she shrunk away from them, her body pulling itself into a fetal position. At the word of the old man, the men each grabbed one of her arms and hauled her to her feet. They pulled her towards the large hut...and the tribe leader.

Ava found herself dragged into the cool, shaded hut. The two men left quickly, but the hut's opening was soon filled with the old man, his bulky frame blocking out the light before the animal hide door flap fell behind him.

Trapped inside a hut with only one way out, Ava was alone with a man who was over a foot taller than her and, given the belly that was hanging over his only piece of clothing, greatly outweighed her. He smiled as he came closer to her, his teeth blindingly white in the darkness.

He said something in a language she couldn't understand and motioned her with his hands to come closer to him. He slowly advanced on her, both of them on their knees thanks to the low ceiling of the hut. Ava flattened herself against the wall and he closed in on her.

He managed to grab hold of her ankle. His rough palmed hand wrapping around her delicate leg and pulled her towards him. Ava started to scream and begged him to stop, but he didn't even hesitate in pulling her against his dark skinned body.

He pinned her down with his legs and ran his hand down her shirt, ripping the buttons off as he went. His fingers snuck in between the fabric and touched her bare breasts and he leaned down to kiss her. To Ava, all she could see was his white teeth and white eyes in the dim light. His black skin was darker than anyone she had seen before. She tried to evade his mouth, but it was useless.

She felt his long tongue push into her mouth at the same time she felt him rip the rest of her shirt off her body. It was too hot to wear a bra, so she was exposed to the waist, her soft porcelain skin luminous against his inky dark flesh.

She struggled again, but as she moved, she felt herself rubbing against his crotch. Through the thin cloth she felt a growing hardness pushing against her belly. Every time she moved it only aroused him more. He lifted his head and she could see the desire in his eyes. Frightened, knowing what was coming, she stopped moving, paralysed with the knowledge that this old man was going to rape her.

The old man's hand dropped to her shorts and he easily ripped them off her hips. The button flying across the room and pinging against the dirt floor. Her panties were dragged down her legs along with her bottoms and she was now naked with this African tribal leader.

He raised himself onto his knees, knowing she wouldn't try to escape the hut naked, and looked down at his new catch. Though petite, her frame supported generous D cup breasts topped with delicate dusty pink nipples, very different than any village woman he had ever seen. His gaze continued downward until he got to her crotch. His eyebrows rose in surprise as he noticed that she was completely hairless.

He asked her a question she couldn't understand as his hand reached down to run over the hairless area at the top of her legs. She startled at the touch of his calloused fingers. Though her public hair normally matched her strawberry blonde hair, she had decided to wax so she didn't have to worry about razors in the jungle.

The old man's hand continued to rub her soft, hairless mound before venturing out to other territory. His fingers slowly started to slip lower and lower, exploring between her legs. It was a shock to see his dark flesh against hers, to see his dark fingers slipping between her pussy lips.

While one of his hands explored Ava's pussy, the other one played with her nipples. He could tell she had never born children, her breasts were too perky for that, her stomach too flat. He kneaded her soft white flesh and pulled on her nipples to make them stand up for him. Every once in a while he left her breasts to rub himself through his loincloth. He was harder than he had been in years. He was going to have the honor of being the first man in his tribe to breed a white woman.

He undid the knot holding his cloth cover up and it fell away, allowing his cock to spring free. Ava startled when it was unveiled, the size of it was something she had never seen. Still semi hard, the old man's cock was already 8 inches long and she could see that even the tribesman's long fingers could touch eachother as he lazily stroked it with one hand.

His fingers sliding along its ebony length until it got to its uncircumcised tip. The downward stroke pulled back its foreskin and showed off its massive blunt pink end. The pink tip of his cock stood in stark contrast to his dark flesh. He stroked all the way down the shaft until he got to his graying pubic hair, tight and curly against his groin, it framed his impressive cock and massive balls.

The man's fingers ran over Ava's clit, the sensitive flesh responding instinctively to the stimulation. Her clit swelled under his touch, her pussy began to prepare itself. Against her will, Ava felt her body begin to seek out the man's dark fingers, to guide his touch to where she wanted it most.

She felt one of his fingers slip into her wet pussy, her juices making it easy for him to enter her. He moved his thick finger in and out of her pussy, using his palm to rub her swollen clit at the same time. Her hips began to move against his hand, her breathing getting rougher as she became more aroused by his touch.

His cock was fully hard now, but even fully aroused, his flesh was too heavy to stand erect, the tip curved down under its own weight. The nine inch long dark rod was topped with a pearl of precum on its pink tip.

He roughly pulled her legs around him, positioning himself between her now open thighs. Her eyes were glazed with lust as she watched him through narrowed eyes in the dim light. The big black man took his cock in his hand and started to run it up and down her slit, coating her with his precum and rubbing her hard clit with its head.

She shuddered under his touch, arousing him even more as he saw her pink slit produce more juice for him. The contrast between her pale skin and his dark skin made him unable to wait any longer, he wanted to feel that pink flesh folding around his hard cock.

He lined up his heavy penis with her dripping hole. Her head was tossing side to side now, mindless in arousal. He gave his cock one last stroke before he started to push its blunt head into her tiny, pink pussy.

She gasped in pain as her body tried to accommodate the hard cock that was pushing into it, but she had another secret. She was a virgin. This old tribesman's massive black cock was the first one to ever be inside her, and it would have to stretch out her pussy to make it happen.

As he pushed, he could feel something inside of her, a barrier. He was shocked that she was a virgin. In his tribe, women got lovers after they started menstruating. By her age, she should have a couple children already. He knew going slow wouldn't help her, so he pushed through the barrier quickly and buried the first few inches of his cock inside her.

Ava's body arched off the dirt floor as she felt the massive cock enter her pussy, forcing its way through her hymen. Only a few inches were inside her, but she already felt full. There was no way any more could fit inside her.

He waited a moment for her body to get used to his presence inside her, to adjust to his width and length stretching out her fresh pussy, and then he started to move. He rocked his hips back and forth, each time letting his head push further inside her until he felt it push against the end of her canal. He had reached her cervix.

Despite being in pain still, Ava felt her body responding to the man fucking her. Her pussy grew wetter around him, stretching to surround his cock. Her hips began to instinctively lift off the dirt floor to meet his. She could feel her pussy lips reaching the base of his cock, being stimulated by his thick, curly, grey public hair.

He started fucking her faster and harder. His thrusts so powerful they shook her whole body, her breasts bounced against his chest. The raised markings on his body rubbing her nipples and making them harden even more. His belly pinned her to the ground under him as he claimed her pussy.

His swollen balls slapped against her with every thrust, their heaviness evidence of the cum stored in them. Watching his nearly black pole sinking into her was bringing him closer to the edge. Her delicate pussy lips were turning red from the abuse he was enacting on her with his bare cock. His precum was flowing out of him steadily, adding to the juiciness of her pussy and coating his cock with a white film her could see every time he pulled out before slamming his length back into her welcoming hole. With each thrust, he could see her belly swell as her body accepted him.

His sweat started to drip onto her body, both of their bodies glistening in the dim hut. Their wet flesh slapping together as he claimed her young white pussy with his old black cock. The tribe was still outside, no doubt able to hear the young woman's screams turn into moans of pleasure.

As he felt his balls tighten and his cum rise in them, he slammed further into her pussy. The head of his cock battering against her cervix, he wanted her womb open for his black seed. Her wet pussy enfolded him completely, his weight pushing her down into the ground as his cock sank into her right to the base. The head of his huge penis managing to open her womb and she screamed once again.

With a few last powerful thrusts, he buried himself inside her, his balls resting on her soft buttocks as the first spasms rocked through his body. His body shuddered as his cum began to pour into the young white girl's virgin pussy. Jet after jet of black semen shot into her womb, filling her to the point that it started leaking around his still buried cock and drip to the dirt beneath them.

Her pussy began to clench around him as she reached climax. It drew him deeper and milked his exhausted but still rock hard cock of his sperm. He stayed inside of her until the last spasm left her body and his tool began to soften.

After their breathing returned to normal, he slowly pulled himself out of her well fucked hole. Her perfect pussy was now red and gaping from having his monstrous black cock in it. His thick cum began to slowly leak out of her and travel down her ass to the floor. Though some of his semen was escaping, he knew he had pumped enough of his black sperm inside her that she had a good chance of becoming pregnant with his black baby.

He reached over and grabbed some leaves from a nearby basket. He wiped their cum off of his softening cock before mopping the cum off of his new captive.

Ava though that the man was going to wipe the dripping semen off of her, but instead he used the leaves to push it back inside her. He grabbed new leaves and pushed them inside her, trapping his cum deep inside her belly and keeping his virile sperm in close contact with her fertile eggs.

Ava was still in shock as she came to terms with what had happened to her. She had been drugged, abducted, brought into the jungle, and raped. The man to take the virginity she had protected wasn't her boyfriend or husband, but a 60 year old tribesman with a massive black cock. She still had his thick cum inside her, and since she was a virgin and wasn't on any birth control, she had a chance of getting pregnant with his black baby.

The old man covered himself back up in the loincloth before hauling her out of the hut. She stood naked in front of the whole tribe, cum, blood, and dirt smearing her body. The tribe celebrated around her.

Their chief had just tamed the first white woman, the evidence of it was still leaking out of her pussy. Now that she was tamed, she would be given to the best warrior of the tribe.

A tall man came forward. He was over 6 1/2 feet tall and was quite slim. His lanky body was corded with powerful muscles that moved smoothly beneath his scarred flesh. Just like the chief, he had raised bumps covering his arms and chest, they even disappeared beneath his loincloth.

Ava was terrified of what was happening. The chief was handing her over to this new man. She didn't know it yet, but she was just at the start of her journey of being a sex slave for the tribe.

12