African Girl Spanked by Scarlett

Story Info
Black maid humiliated by spoiled white girls.
2.6k words
3.84
79.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the resplendent Caribbean sun began its glorious decent over luscious St Lucia, Miss Victoria London-Smith, this most stunning of English roses, was being preened and prepared for the evening.

She had decided to wear a magnificent, short, sleeveless Alexander McQueen dress. I had never set eyes on such expensive attire and it befitted her so perfectly.

She insisted that I wore a uniform for the evening - something I found derogatory and divisive.

As I prepared the scrumptiously delicious Caribbean cocktails, Victoria's guests began to arrive. They all settled down in the vast living area which leads to the open veranda.

I served them a cocktail and a few other delicacies to commence the evening and curtseyed respectfully as Victoria introduced me to each of the young ladies; Miss Samantha, Miss Scarlett, Miss Clare and Miss Sarah.

'Where's your girl from?' pouted Clare, as if I wasn't in the room.

'Africa, I think,' said my miss to a cacophony of giggles from the other white brats.

'Africa's not a country you know Victoria,' commented Sarah.

I have a Jamaican maid, so insolent and indolent in her ways,' professed the snotty Scarlett. I had gathered from the conversation that Scarlett had now resided on the island for several years since moving with Mummy and Daddy from England.

'It's extremely difficult to get a decent girl but you seem fairly fortuitous Victoria,' scoffed Samantha.

Yes, Chiku is a gem, as you will see later,' my miss mischievously murmured, with a glint of wickedness in her eyes that made the very foundations of my insides shudder with nervousness.

I felt self-conscious enough in my maid's uniform and now I was pondering and perplexing about the evening ahead.

After several more rum cocktails had been served and the main dishes, I noticed the girls had began smoking the Caribbean weed and were becoming tipsier and less inhibited.

Victoria, to my sudden surprise, invited me to sit down with her white friends. I felt extremely uneasy but decided to accept her offer of a drink and smoke, mainly to help me relax.

What transpired thereafter was something that is forever emblazoned into the deepest crevices of my innermost memories!

'Make yourself naked now Chiku and stand with your arms stretched and legs apart in the centre of the room,' commanded my miss.

Due to the profound effects of the weed, clearly to which none of us were in the least bit accustomed, I almost exhibited a degree of willingness to her orders although this hid a very worried interior.

The weed tends to magnify everything ten fold; my nakedness, the burning eyes of the white bitches upon me and the absolute magnificence of Victoria who felt like a Goddess - her purity and beauty out of this world!

'Wow, wow, I've never seen a black girl naked,' Sarah forthrightly shouted.

Victoria deliberately left me in this position for about half an hour, making me wallow in my humiliation. I think she, too, felt the intensity of the weed and her power and sense of superiority knew no bounds.

She was the most naturally attractive girl in the roomful of English roses - an unblemished emblem of our planet's female species!

Her friends managed to maximise their assets with an abundance of accessories and sexy summer dresses and though Victoria also felt the need to do glamorise and glorify herself, her allure would have towered ahead in the meekest of outfits.

'Right Chiku, I want you to pleasure us all one by one, starting of course with me. You will kneel in front of our feet first,'

'Yes miss.' By now I felt more liberated and relaxed and couldn't wait to pleasure my own personal princess!

I began licking beneath her dainty feet. Oh what legs. Oh Victoria. I lifted her dress to reveal sexy pink panties and I felt almost vampire-like as I sunk my teeth into her lovely thighs. I literally wanted to eat her!

Victoria was shocked at my aggressive input but clearly found it irresistible as she gripped her hands with a rigidity she had never previously demonstrated.

I sucked and licked round her clitoris like a frantic lizard, intermittently squeezing and biting around her buttocks and upper thighs.

Victoria was unable to control her screams as the other girls looked on in utter amazement. I bit her clitoris harder, fingering her with the deepest possible penetration.

Victoria looked like she was undergoing electric shock treatment as she screamed and screamed with each orgasm.

Afterwards the redness of her face matched that of her legs where my jaw had foremost feasted.

Satisfied yet embarrassed she quickly ordered me towards Samantha, who was a considerably more substantial girl than either Victoria, or me and I had sensed a degree of enmity between her and my miss.

Samantha seemed uncomfortable. Maybe it did not sit well with her having a svelte black girl before her. Her bosoms were undeniably her greatest asset so I decisively decided to indulge them. She appeared to become more at ease as I caressed and gently played with her nipples.

Gradually her nipples became erect and this shy girl clearly became turned on. She crossed her legs as I instigated a greater degree of force around her beautiful bosoms and after several minutes of straining her body, this girl reached what I sensed was her first real orgasm.

Samantha looked totally flushed but Victoria was not done!

My intuitions about the frostiness between Samantha and Victoria were proven correct and my miss was ready to once again exert her prowess and power!

Victoria told Samantha she wanted to see her naked. This slightly buxom girl categorically refused but then the other girls proceeded to assist her in the removal of her dress, panties and brassiere. Despite protestations of derision, Samantha was soon completely denuded.

'I want you to stand next to Chiku in the middle of the room,' Victoria quietly and confidently uttered.

On this occasion I didn't mind so much. I felt the situation would be more humbling for the white girl.

Samantha was clearly extremely embarrassed, cowering her upper thighs inwards and upwards to attempt to conceal the view of her pussy.

Victoria methodically examined each part of our body clearly amplifying the differences.

My legs were more shapely, my bottom more desirable, my breasts more upright and my waistline slimmer.

Only the white girl's softer hair eclipsed me. Without the mask of her impeccable outfit and accessories, this young lady was no match for the African queen.

Victoria stood in front of us both then commanded Samantha to straighten herself and open her legs wider.

Her pussy was now clearly visible. It was hairier than Victoria's yet less so than mine. Victoria positively revelled in Samantha's reluctance to relax.

She ordered me to kneel and lick out Samantha, as she herself sucked her 'so called friend's' bosoms. My jaw was starting to ache somewhat but I clearly managed to use my tongue to good effect as Samantha giggled with glee and almost involuntary reactions propelled her towards orgasm once again.

I expected Victoria would command me to satisfy cute little Clare and the stunning but spiteful Scarlett in similar fashion but as is her prerogative, she had something else in store for me.

Just as I had started to feel more confident after my experience with Samantha, Victoria made sure I was brought back down a peg or two and shown my place.

She wouldn't dare treat Scarlett in the same manner as Samantha as that bitchy little girl would be more than a match for her.

I didn't like Scarlett, finding her particularly patronising all evening. She clearly and openly felt black girls to be lesser than her and only fit to engage in menial duties.

As is customary, Victoria read the situation and toyed with me in a cruel, calculated manipulation.

'For the next hour Scarlett, Chiku will be yours. You can do whatever you want to her and she will do anything you request.

My only insistence is of course that I can watch and enjoy. Maybe you should take out some of the frustrations engineered by the erratic behaviour of your own maid.

'Oh you are a darling, Victoria; this next hour will be my best experience ever.'

I really despised Scarlett. She was another sensationally beautiful English rose, probably only about 19, yet definitely with a thorny side!

Though Victoria was mean to me and kept me in my place, I know she felt something for me but I knew Scarlett totally hated me, with no valid justification and this next hour would seem like 24.

Scarlett was wearing a Julien McDonald lace and chiffon mini dress - I was now becoming familiar with some of the top designers from managing Victoria's many, many outfits.

Her humongous high heels increased her height by several inches and a lovely bracelet and matching necklace complimented the dress.

Her general complexion was probably slightly paler than Victoria's though she had acquired a slight tan - maybe more of redness like fair skinned white girls tend to get - and she, too had that rosy tint to her cheeks like Victoria.

She had real cupid bow lips, adorable blonde hair and blue eyes.

Scarlett didn't quite have my mistress' unmatchable attractiveness but she was close. She really was the epitome of an upper class English girl, a classic beauty who would look good in any age or era.

Scarlett certainly infused fear in me and I attempted to portray as amenable and pleasant demeanour as I could. She stood up and ordered me to kneel by her feet and remove her shoes.

'Lick under my feet,' she instructed. She untied her dress which fell down before me.

Scarlett was wearing an engrose bra with rose flowers in deep red, orange and blue with a sexy ivory trim. Her panties were matching and totally see-through.

She sat down on what was a particularly upright chair. I gently bit and proceeded to kiss her lovely legs when suddenly she pulled back my hair and slapped me across the face.

No one had ever done that to me!! I felt like crying but tried to remain strong.

'The bristles of your hair were rubbing my legs, you unkempt little black bitch. Be more careful.' Cow, I thought! I was very conscious as I continued to kiss, stroke and caress her legs.

As I approached her completely shaved pussy and began to touch it, I again had my hair uplifted.

How dare you, don't even think I would let the likes of you near there, with your tatty, ragged head. Turn around, stand up and touch your toes.'

Oh please no, I thought. Surely Victoria would stop this but there was not even a glimmer of a chance. Victoria was smiling wickedly.

Scarlett walked around me continually. I had goose pimples, a lump in my throat. She would show no mercy.

I now knew how the black female slaves must have felt all those years ago when about to receive a birching from their mistress!

Scarlett made me wait, tantalising, teasing-------

She went to her handbag. I dared not look. I felt her hand against my bottom then she slapped me vigorously with her bare hand again and again, putting every ounce of her slender frame into each slap.

The pain was intense. My bottom was stinging and I began to cry.

'Quiet, you uncouth, uncivilised black bitch.' Then I felt a leather strap against the tops of the backs of my thighs.

Several whips followed. I screamed and attempted to run out of the room but the other girls ensured I was going nowhere, instead clasping my hands downwards as Scarlett continued to whip me.

I was in absolute agony and could barely walk afterwards yet Scarlett ordered me to parade up and down the room. I was shaking!

I felt like I shouldn't have let it happen - like I was betraying my ancestors who had fought so hard for their rights.

Scarlett stood in front of me and instructed me to suck her bosoms. I hated her - couldn't even bear to touch her or look at her yet I obeyed - embracing her nice breasts which were probably about the same size as mine.

Bizarrely, we then kissed. Scarlett was squeezing my legs and bottom where it was most sore. Our tongues were wrapped around each others. She bit my neck then gestured for me to do the same.

After several minutes, Scarlett moved me away from her. We looked at each other and she gave a wry smile as she proceeded to re-clothe herself.

I then quickly grabbed my clothes and left the room, leaving Clare unfulfilled - a pity really as she quite caught my eye, with her revealing little summer dress amplifying her red hair and glowing appearance.

However, I was in too much pain. I sobbed in my room for my Mum then must have fallen asleep.

Awaking early and still extremely sore I returned to the living area to find the place in total disarray from the previous evening. I tidied everywhere up as I knew our parents would soon return.

This they did even before the girls had awoken. Luckily I had sprayed the house to nullify any lingering odour of pot and the villa was spick and span.

Me and my Mum began making breakfast as gradually the girls began to surface.

As we were serving the grapefruit there was a strange atmosphere relieved only by the amiable chatter from Victoria's Mummy.

I felt like accidentally spilling the 'full English' over the little brat Scarlett - now sporting a sexy body top and hot pants.

'I really enjoyed last night, thank you so much Victoria,' she commented.

'Your daughter looked after us so well Charlotte,' she said to Victoria's Mummy. 'Maybe Victoria would like to lunch at my house.'

'Can I Mummy,' pleaded Victoria.

'Yes but be back early evening as we fly back home in the small hours,' responded her Mum.

'Bring your maid,' Scarlett uttered, 'we can go shopping on the way.'

I responded immediately. 'I'd rather not, thanks. I need to pack Victoria's clothes.'

'Don't be so rude Chiku, you should know better than to speak without being spoken to,' snapped Victoria. 'Ewoma, you can pack my things and Chiku will accompany me,'

'Yes miss,' replied my Mum.

I simmered up inside. The two girls were acting as if nothing had happened. What if I told Mum? She would be furious, I know she would.

Victoria changed into her own stunningly sexy pair of white hot pants and she and Scarlett caught all the admiring glances from both locals and tourists as we paraded through the main shopping area.

I assisted the girls as they tried on a variety of skimpy outfits and then carried the burdensome bundle of bags as we travelled upwards towards Scarlett's parents sprawling manor house.

It was a magnificent, vast property consisting of several different areas, probably one of the most exclusive on the island.

I met Drusilla, Scarlett's personal maid. She was a lovely, sweet girl, short and petite and we soon became friends. I dared not tell her of the previous evening's regretful events though!

We privately chatted about our mistresses, their demands and tantrums, their spoiled, idle ways, interrupted only by their persistent requests as they lolled around the pool area.

I resolved to keep in touch with Drusilla as my thoughts turned to home, to Duane, my boyfriend and also, I hesitatingly admit to Timothy, Victoria's beau.

My experience with Scarlett was a brief yet bewildering experience, one that significantly reshaped my thoughts and principals.

Maybe it was finally time to stand up for myself and teach my white mistress, Victoria a lesson!