African Safari Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there they were – in all their glory: Mr Evans standing with his back towards me, while Julie had her legs around his waist, jumping up and down on his dick, his hands firmly supporting her by her ass. The water cascaded over them, and her wet hair clinged to her face and shoulders. Her big 75D/34C breasts were squeezed against his chest, and she had an ecstatic look on her face. They obviously tried to keep it low, but Julie just couldn't manage not to moan and sigh as he plowed her tiny pussy. I could hear he constantly whispered something to her, but I just couldn't hear what. As he neared his orgasm he started to get louder, however, and now I could clearly hear. "You slut. Ungh. You are a slut for... ungh... dad, aren't you? Ungh! I love... ungh... your tight slut... ungh... pussy. You... ungh... loved showing... off to that guy... ungh... in the car... ungh... didn't you?"

Julie just whimpered and moaned, clinging to his neck. She was obviously nearing an orgasm as well, and suddenly she threw her head back and opened her eyes wide, shaking. Just as her orgasm hit her she saw me, and her eyes opened even wider before she really started to come hard. Her eyes locked with mine and she just kept coming. "Aaaaah, yeaaaah. Cummming!" Mr Evans continued to fuck her furiously as she rode through her orgasm. When she started to relax, she winked at me and mover her lips towards her fathers ear. She whispered something to him, and he froze. Had she told him about me? She looked up at me again and smiled. "Its not nice to spy on people, is it? If you wanted to watch, you should just ask."

I felt stupid but my own excitement got the better of me. "I don't want to watch. I'd rather participate, but..."

"Want to join us?" She grinned, and stepped down from her father. His still hard cock plopped out of her pussy and slapped against his belly. It wasn't the biggest I've seen, but obviously big enough for her.

"Sure – if it's ok with the both of you." Mr Evans turned and looked up at me.

"You'd better hurry up and come in here, then. I don't want my wife to get suspicious about us taking too long time before we get to bed."

Needless to say I jumped down for my stool and hurried to the locked stall door. The lock clicked open, and the sexy Julie grabbed my hand and drew me inside. "Get your clothes off – fast! I want to see what you got in your pants!"

She started to work on my buckle as I ripped off my T-shirt. My cock felt so hard, I almost expected it to burst. She pulled my shorts down hard, and my 6 inch/15 cm long staff sprang free. She didn't hesitate one second, but engulfed it in her hot mouth, sucking hard on my pole. Mr Evans positioned himself behind her, grabbed her hips and made her stand up from her crouching position. That didn't make her loose her firm grip on my cock and balls.

"Fucking slut. Your father's cock is not enough for you?" Mr Evans growled and filled her pussy in one hard push. Julie moaned and started flipping and swirling her tongue around my cock. I just stood there, enjoying the sensation and the view. The sound of her father hitting her ass filled the room again.

"Uhm... oh! Ah!" Julie moaned as she grabbed my ass and started to bob her head up and down my staff. With one hand I grabbed her hair, while the other found one of her young firm breasts. I squeezed it and then started to pinch her nipple. The lewd noises just kept coming from the little slut.

"Oh yeah. You really know how to suck cock. You can't get enough, can you? Why would you fuck your own dad if you could?" I asked as I started to fuck her mouth. I knew it wasn't a very nice way to talk to a woman, but the setting did something to me.

Mr Evans suddenly tensed, his fingers holding her hips turned white, and I knew he was close to filling her. Julie let my dick go and turned around, just in time for her to swallow her fathers dick as he started pumping glob after glob of seamen into her throat. Her delicious ass was way to tempting for me, and I reckoned she wouldn't mind if I filled the hole her father had had to vacate.

I positioned my dick between her lips, and pressed slowly against her opening. Her dad was not as long as me, an certainly not as thick, so I thought it would be wise to take it easy. But Julie did not agree. She pushed herself onto my dick hard, and impaled herself on it completely, while still sucking the last of her fathers cum from his dick.

"Oh! That's a grown up dick! Fuck me with your thick pole. Fill me up! I have never, ever felt this full!"

Mr Evans just slumped down on the floor of the shower, his eyes glazed over. He didn't seem to react to her daughters verdict over his dick.

"He are so much bigger than you, dad. I want more of this dick later! You won't have me all to your self while we are here!"

I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me while continuing to fuck her hard. Then I grabbed both her breasts and mauled them while sucking and biting her neck. I could feel her pussy starting to clamp down on my dick, trying to pull me further inside of her. Julie moaned and squealed and her hands grabbed mine and helped me molest her breasts.

"Oh fuck! I am soooo close... I am sooo close... Do me harder! Fill me up! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

I could feel my balls really starting to boil, and my dick got even bigger – getting ready to spew out my cum. Suddenly Julie started to shake and shiver and a long moan escaped her lips.

"Ooooooooh... Yes! I am cuuuumming!"

Her pussy tried to squeeze my dick off, and I couldn't hold back any more. With one last trust I let all my goo spurt in her pussy, blast after blast, while holding her shivering body close to me and biting her neck.

"Yeah! Fill me with your cum! I can feel it spurting inside me! I can feel it fill me up!"

--------

I don't think it worth telling about what happened next I detail. Its enough to say that a rather awkward mood filled the shower stall afterwards. I sensed that both Julie and myself were more that ready to a repeat, but Mr Evans seemed a bit out of himself. I got dressed and got myself out of there in a flash. It was time to get myself to bed. I hoped my sister wasn't still awake and waiting for me.

12