African Slave Queen: The Series Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

She spasmed and danced in electric shock.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

He turned the dial up a notch. "Try this western slut your tits look so horny like that. Big fat nipples just asking to be tortured."

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Her knees gave way and she hung there her arms pulled painfully high behind her. She was passing out the water in her mouth, the sparks on her tits, her ass numb and wanting to shit a concrete log.

"One last turn Rachael," he said seeing she was almost unconscious. "Full power lets see those domes on fire!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

She came around slowly and delirious, she was so disorientated. He was carrying her over his shoulder across the room.

He laid her down her hands still bandaged behind her. She slipped into a reclining chair her arms hooked over the back rest her ass sliding down to an almost non existent seat. But she didn't need to support herself there as gently but quickly Little Joe lifted her ankles into birthing stirrups. These were spread apart making her open her thighs at about 90 degree angle to each other. She slipped down the seat further pushing her legs wider still her ass and pussy slit totally exposed. With buckles around her ankles she didn't need to be restrained any more.

"Oh you dirt bastard uuhhhhhhhhhh!" She cursed her nipples still stinging her tits heavy feeling numb. She felt so exposed in this position like she was a human doll.

Joe pushed a ball gag into her mouth. Now she was unable to see or speak.

The son began to disrobe fully as Rachael lay reclining her legs wide apart booted ankles high. The son's massive belly wobbled as his car boot ass came loose from his pants. His cock was shaven bare the black rod curling up like a palm tree trunk; ribbed and bowed. He wiped his bell end, fingers under his helmet rim pulling the tip in excited teasing tugs.

"I always imagined fucking you in a big white bed with the African sunset streaming through palace windows. But that was before."

He turned to the table picking up another strange set of attached items. It was like a rubber strapped brassiere but without the cups. Instead of stitched fabric there were two glass tubes; wide tubes looking like tall coke cans though completely clear. The tubes had open ends on both sides. On the tit facing side the rims were coated with rubber so when pressed onto the nipple tipped dome of a tit and the bra straps pulled they would make an airtight seal. The other ends thrusting out had large corks pressed in once again making airtight seals.

The young man went to work attaching the straps over her shoulders as Rachael struggled unable to see but guess what was happening. He fastened them under her shoulder blades making sure both tubes sat firmly over her melons pressing down making her arose and nipples bulge inside the glass. Her nipple rings tapped against the glass as she bucked but in a few minutes he had the brassiere tightly on; her tits now pointing out at 45 degree angles glass towers on the ends.

His cock stood rampant now hard against his paunch.

He removed the cork bung from the end of one tube.

"These are soldier ants," he explained as her poured a container into the upright tit tube.

Her nipple and surrounding tit were covered in maybe a hundred big jawed bugs." They love to bite!" He added tapping the cork seal back on and then repeating the exercise with the other tube.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rachael back arched tits almost launching to the sky. The ants were biting with their big jaw; her nipples getting countless nips and stings a second.

"Mfffffffffffffffffff!"

As she bucked and writhed legs splayed on stirrups, gimp mask and gag on Joe wasted no more time in mounted her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

He gave a long satisfied groan as he thrust his scimitar shaped cock up her pussy. The blonde babe was wriggling and shuddering adding to his penetration, involuntarily massaging his cock.

"Hmm yes, yes ride me, ride me you bitch!" He groaned his thick hands gripping her waist, ribs showing as her body tensed continuously.

"MggggggGGGGGGGGGGG!" was the only response Rachael could muster.

She could feel his hard long stabs up her, but it was her nipples tickled and bitten which were making her see flashes of light in her pitch black vision.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahh, ahhh!" Joe was getting into a rhythm drool running from his mouth as he admired his fuck toy.

Rachael was foaming around her gag, her heeled toes wriggling her hips and chest swinging from side to side trying to throw the brassiere of. But it was useless.

Slupp! Slupp! Slupp!

Her pussy squelched with the fleshy invader her pelvis feeling the hard slam of his as the cock touched so deep inside. He was working his rod franticly angling the tip to touch in intimate places but all the while slamming hard in letting her know who was boss.

PHUT! PHUT! PHUT!

The pounding was amazing. In her desensitised state it felt like a huge machine servicing her as she lay strapped onto it. Her tits burned the nipples now numb but as hard as bullets. She bit for relief on the gag as she began to build to the climax so rudely taken from her earlier.

He pushed her stirrup ankles wider the metal clicking three then four more notches. She was almost doing the splits. As he thrust in he could see her massive sore clit pushed up and out glistening with juice sending shockwaves through her body.

She was almost coming, her pussy flooding her ass coughing popper chunks as the muscles contracted. Joe suddenly withdrew his cock jerking his hips machinegun spurting his long strands of white filth up over her tummy around her tip encased tits.

"Yess, yess, yess...!"

"AaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rachael pussy glowing with intensity the hole dripping onto the floor but not finding relief

Her bronzed chest was cris-crossed with white webbing her belly button filled her waist dribbling rivulet of semen down to the nape of her back.

Joe was dripping with sweat as he undid her gag and removed her mask. The blonde beauty was silent her lips apart in a permanent pout her eyes wild with frustration and the constant attention of the nipple ants.

He stood back as she moaned and groaned waving her breast in frustration and discomfort.

"Oh for good sake gets these off me!" she gasped pink lips puffed beautifully.

The son sneered with pleasure her humiliation complete, he unbuckled the tubes tugging them off the ants pouring out. He cracked open a bottle of champagne and like a racing driver hosed her stinking ant covered body down. The fizz covered her splayed legs and sore abuse tits in a reliving sticky shower.

Whosssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

As he dressed she lay there moaning to herself. Madam Chui had appeared at the dungeon door.

"I've finished here Chui," he said as he marched past her," take the white cow to the Harem."

As his footsteps faded Madam Chui unbuckled Rachael's ankles allowing her to sit up. Next she removed her bandaged arms, Rachael feeling the blood flood back into them. The blonde struggled to stand her body exhausted and the madam saw blazing eyes and hared her mouse like whining pants of frustration and embarrassment.

Next to the table was a wooden chair.

"Bend over the back rest." Madam Chui said unexpectedly.

Rachael almost robotically responded

"Reach down hold onto the legs," She added.

And as Rachael stood legs apart bent over the chair in her thigh boots madam Chui took the vibro-cock and slid it back up the white girl's dripping loose pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As the voltage hummed through the stick Rachael gripped harder on the chair legs her body about to explode.

"Ohhhhh god yessss yesssss ugggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhhhh "She was grunting enthusiastically.

Madam Chui slid the monster in and out twisting the shaft her own hand feeling the numbing sensation of the electric cock, knowing full well what it was doing to this young bitches insides.

"Ohhh harder, harder uggggh oh ohhhhh ugggggggggg!" Rachael groaned and gasped in an aroused dream like trance. She needed so much to be released.

Madam Chui pressed the vibrating length firmly against Rachael's massive clit.

Release came!

"AaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Madam Chui let the long twisted length drop to the floor as Rachael's knees finally gave way and she collapsed over the creaking chair.

The Madam huffed with satisfaction; unlike that idiot son she knew well a satisfied slave would always be the better slave.

*

Please look out for the next instalment of African Slave Queen- the Series, and feel free to mail me with any requests on the adventures this young lady might get up to. Finc

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers
12