African Slave Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

The general barked an order to the two mesmerised guards and reluctantly they left the cell.

The nurse traced her finger over Rachel’s tummy hooking the thong panties and in one tug ripped them from her crotch.

The general took a seat in the other wicker chair and unbuckled his belt. He slowly pulled his fat black cock out of his pants and drew back the foreskin with a satisfied groan. Rachel’s eyes widened at the sight of his cock and how unashamedly he exposed himself. The nurse was smearing gel along her hand the skin glistening and Rachel gave a whimper of understanding.

Outside the cell the two guards could hear the woman shout then give horrified groans. In their pants their cocks hardened in envy of what the general was watching his slave endure.

The blonde waif stunner couldn’t do anything to stop the black witch she was completely trussed and open. The nurse’s fingers were formed into a cone and she was gently but firmly pushing her cone shaped hand into Rachel’s blonde pussy. She gave a moan of discomfort the sweat of the day lubricating her pink hole but still not enough to allow constant yielding entry.

Rachel couldn’t believe what was happening.

“No, no you mustn’t! I ..uhhhh!”

She looked at the general then at the roof in discomfort and embarrassment. What could she do? The woman was using her fingers to twist inside the young blonde’s private space, Rachel feeling the soft feminine fingers caress her inner flesh.

“Oh God!” She gave a despairing cry as she looked down. The woman’s hand was moving inch by inch deeper and deeper her pussy wall burning with effort of resistance.

Uggggg oh god no no uhhhhhhhhhhh!” She arched her back as the nurses hand opened her up almost to the knuckle, but not enough.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh no no ugggg It won’t go oh god stop!”

The general moaned in pleasure, the nurse nodding to his questions gibbering back in his native tribal tongue.

“Is the white bitch too tight? Push harder, more grease on your hand.” He looked at Rachel in the eye.” Don’t fight it, relax your body. We have all day; by evening you will have learnt how to accommodate even my hand.” He flexed his fat fingers Rachel horrified at the size of his fist.

The general tugged at his prick as his nurse’s hand twisted and probed at the blonde bitches’ hole. Rachel groaned and thrashed her head still trying to reason with the insane man.

“Uggggg stop, please general I’m sorry I’ll say what ever you what uggggggg there’s has to be…uggggggggggggg!”

“When I first saw you,” the general said shaking his head, “I marvelled at how slim and delicate you were.”

The general paused to admire her panicking beautiful face, then he continued his vulgar thoughts.

“You were so confident in that news conference. I will enjoy looking into those arrogant blue eyes when I have my hand deep inside your pussy.”

The girl gave an oval pout of shock as her pussy lips did indeed at that point relax just a fraction allowing the nurses greased hand almost to the knuckle. Rachel screamed as the woman tried to push again, but her lips wouldn’t open any further.

“Jez stop! Stop please uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The general snapped an order in his native tongue the nurse slowly removing what hand she had managed to burrow inside the woman.

Rachel gave a pant of relief and was about to speak thinking her negotiation was working when she saw what the nurse was doing. The woman had opened a large jar of plant grease and was carefully drawing the slimy fluid into a big bore syringe until it held maybe a beer bottle full.

“Some extra lubrication Miss Goodbody,” the general explained.

The reporter tried to wrestle free as the thick point was pushed into her slit. A second later she felt the surge of liquid inside her canal the syringe plunger forcing every last drop into her cunt.

The nurse re-greased her hand and started her mission again.

Outside the confines of the concrete fortress the jungle choked the humid air. It was mid day the temperature somewhere in the nineties so was the humidity. The cell block of the military base baked like an huge oven. From the sky the whole site was only visible if you flew directly overhead the dense inhospitable jungle 200 miles in each direction

Rachel knew all this but even knowing she still couldn’t accept this was happening. In her head she went over the same thoughts again and again.

“Someone will come, they will, they must!”

She’d heard about abductions, but that was always the locals, not a foreigner not a journalist, not an American! But her rational mind kept telling her what she didn’t want to hear.

“Everyone thinks you are dead, you are alone imprisoned the jungle, and your captor has the power over a country.”

The general caressed his bell end his cock eye weeping juice. He was rampantly erect now the veins bulging on his glistening black trunk of a cock. The woman in front of him was drenched head to toe in shimmering, bronzing sweat. Rachel had a pale English rose complexion normally however now she glowed greasy and wet like a lap dancer her long heeled legs pointing to the sky giving her more of that contorted pole dancing look. Even her hair had dulled from brilliant blonde, black sweaty streaks in the cascading mane. Only her blue eyes remain pure and angelic the pupils widening at every slight push of the nurses hand.

Rachel looked down at her abused hole seeing her oiled lips slurping and yielding slowly she realised this time the woman’s hand was going all the way in.

“No please, you uggg don’t ugggggggggg. Its not ugg right I..I..can't ugggggg!”

The general groaned in pleasure. “No more resisting my dear, you’ll find your body is capable of many astounding feats.”

The trussed blonde gave a series of high pitch grunts the nurse’s knuckles disappearing slowly.

The general leaned forward the sweat dripping from his forehead

The black bitch twisted her wrist a little and…Pop!”

The nurse gasped with the effort Rachel screaming as her lips suddenly yielded, the hand sliding past the widest point into her void her lips closing tightly around the sweaty greased wrist. She could see her tummy bloated her skin moving as the hand twisted inside her ultra slim body.

“Oooh God nooooooooo!”

The hand felt enormous, like a creature, a mole or something wriggling inside her body. It was like some fucking alien, her flat groin seeming to move with the motion of the fist.

The nurse with her left hand inside the bound woman was pouring a vial of lubricant onto her wrist and as she pumped into Rachel she delivered the grease along her tight tunnel.

“Ug, ug, you, you ugggggggggggg filthy ugggg ohhhhhh!” The reporter gasped through clenched teeth.

“Oh God she’s going to split me open!” She though wildly the pumping hand making disgusting slurping and belching noises.

Rachel struggled to concentrate the sensation of a hand inside her private place almost unbelievable. The embarrassment was overwhelming the woman looking up into her wide eyes twisting her fingers seeing Rachel’s faces contort her lips purse and nip.

Rachel didn’t want to add to their enjoyment but she couldn’t stop herself grunting and groaning. The nurses listening for the highest most indignant noises to decide where to press and twist the most.

Rachel spat in disgust at the nurse, she in turn gave Rachel a swipe across the face her large white eyes staring into Rachel’s. She shouted in her own language and Rachel guessed it was an order to behave and stop fighting if she knew what was good for her.

The general stood up stepping out of his pants. His thighs and butt were massive, a product of years of military service before he led the coup that made him the countries leader. He looked ridiculous in shoes and socks, no pants but still a military shirt with elaborate lapels his cock waving around like he was about to hang a flag from it.

He could hear her pussy squelch and Rachel grunt indignantly over and over. Her skin accentuated the black arm buried in her hole and her lightly haired blonde pussy gave her slit an almost shaven look.

The general began to unfasten her ankles from the bamboo poles. He took each small foot and hooked her legs on the outside of the poles until she was sat with her thighs even wider her heels almost touching the floor her legs on the outside of the poles unable to close. Rachel felt her legs ache but was thankful that they could now rest more easily. But it was not an act out of kindness she almost instantly realised her virgina had now straighten allowing the nurses hand to push deeper without restriction.


“Ohhhhhhhh God no uggggggggg!” She thought the woman was going to keep going all the way to her throat.

“Please general uhhhhhhh!”

He laughed in amusement. “Please feel free to ask anymore probing, embarrassing questions about my life. After all you will have a ring side seat to my darkest perversions from now on.”

The nurse was now touching Rachel at the top of her slit with her free hand. She could feel the feminine fingers searching for her bud.

“Ugggg no, no!” Rachel cried horrified at what the woman was attempting to do.

“Rachel,” the general said sweetly,” I am not a monster, your life with me though challenging will have its pleasures. It is important my slaves know how to climax in their job. “

Rachel gave an animal groan of refusal shaking her head, hair flying everywhere.

The fisting went on for what seemed ages until Rachel’s pussy felt numb the slime of juice and grease dripping from her slit as the wrist twisted. The nurse had pressed a small vibrator against Rachel’s clit and slowly but expertly she had brought the cursing girl to near climax. The blonde had tried to forget she was here, fall into a humid sea of half dreams. The sensation in her pussy had dulled; she was back home with her fiancé.

“Her fiancée!” Rachel gave an anguished cry, “Oh God Simon help me please.”

The general was instantly distracted from the mesmerising view he had be enjoying.

“Simon? Oh Yes Simon Wiez head of your news channel.” The general recalled the picture in USA today, tall chiselled, mature, powerful. Very powerful. “He’s was your betrothed wasn’t he?”

Rachel snarled back teeth gritted the tiny buzzing stick working its magic on her bud.

“He ugh still is you fuckkkk!”

The general grew angry at her outburst gripping her hair pulling his face close.

“Not any more, you are dead; remember? He has lost his long legged trophy wife for good. You prefer the older man don’t you, richer more appreciative? That’s good you’ll get to meet many like that over the coming years.”

The climax kept building but the nurse seemed to sense when Rachel was on the brink and removed the vibrator stilling her buried wrist always at just the wrong time for Rachel.

“Ohhh God! Do it, finish me for Gods sake I can’t take anymore.”

Rachel didn’t know what else to say. If she came they’d stop wouldn’t they? She didn’t really know if she meant make her cum or kill her. At that moment she didn’t care.

The general pushed the nurse to the side and roughly pulled her wrist out of Rachel. She gave a yelp of sensation her hole gaping the air filling into where it should never see. She felt like she was dripping her body’s fluids out of a gaping wound.

“Ugggggg no I feel sooo…” She didn’t know how to describe it.

The general did. “You feel like a dirty submissive whore about to ride her masters hand like a glove puppet.”

And with that he began to push his own fat hand into her soppy hole. Rachel groaned but didn’t scream it was more out of humiliation of how accommodating her pussy now was than actual pain. His large fat fingered hand was sliding inside any second her exhausted muscles would swallow his knuckles and he would be up to his wrist inside her.

“Oh Rachel you bad girl, “he said huskily his hand feeling like it was wrapped in a slimy hot towel. He moved his fingers opening his palm Rachel biting her lip, her eyes glazing over. Her feet tapped on the chair her thighs quivering he noticed her tits were fuller nipples hardened; the nurse had brought her to peak quite satisfactorily.

The nurse pressed the vibrator onto her clit once more and the general began to pump in and out her lips bulging as his hand tried to remove itself but just as her pussy hole parted her pounded back to her cervix.

Her juices were running down his arm dripping at his elbow the arrogant reporter arching her back thrusting her tits out shrieking in sensation overload.

“Look at me Rachel, look into my eyes.” She shook her head so with his free hand he twisted her cheeks making her pout in his direction.

The slopping noise added to the disgusting scene, the vibrator humming the people grunting, gasping, taunting.

“Yes you bitch come on my hand, I Want to feel you come.” Her walls seemed to be tightening as her back arched more and more.

“Ukkkkkkkkkkkk ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh awwwwwwwwwww!”

Rachel began to buck her calves flailing her butt bouncing on the wicker seat. The pussy convulsions were squeezing his hand so much he felt it would go numb. She was thrashing and screaming in orgasm her pussy so wet that even his hand began to slip and as she jerked her hips in a disgusting thrusting movement, she ejected his glistening hand along with copious amounts of frothing juice.

“Jeeeezzzzzzzz nooooooooooooooo!”

The spots took a while to clear from her eyes the humid oppressive air almost suffocating now. She was exhausted after hours of attention; she couldn’t think straight and was almost in a daze.

The general stood up his cock still pointing straight out. Suddenly the cell door opened. It was one of the guards

“General you are needed in he command building.” The evil dictator snarled back at his charge telling him that he didn’t want to be disturbed.

“But its USplanet News sir, a Mr Weiz urgent.”

The general’s eyes lit up. He looked at the spread eagled slit dripping woman, her head hanging limp. Then down at his angry cock.

“Hmm I’ll enjoy it more if she was a little more conscious anyway.” He said to himself then barked an order to his guard. “I will take the call in my office in ten minutes, bring this bitch.”

Fifteen minutes later Simon Weiz finally got through. He not had any answers in the last 24 hours. As an experience news hound he knew never to accept other people’s stories. His darling girlfriend just couldn’t have died in such a way.

“These fucking third world shit holes don’t know their ass from their elbows. How the hell am I going to get answers? Jez no one has confirmed they’re dead. Certainly not this news channel.”

The phone was a little crackly but he could hear the preening voice of the fat dictator on the other end.

“General Mobana I need your help only you can bring this nightmare to an end. Please I deplore you call a truce so we can send out a search party to the crash site.”

He could hear other voice and sounds over the phone. Clearly the general had it on speaker phone allowing his aids to enjoy the grovelling from a big US news head.

The general spoke sweetly almost sarcastically. He couldn’t help it was out of his hands the rebels were not into any negotiation.

The American was growing frustrated the general seemed distant a little distracted and from time to time took seconds to respond as if confused or concentrating.

In his ornate flag draped office he indeed was distracted. A large fan spun in the ceiling drawing cooler air into the room, below it was a large teak table on it his speaker phone and a impressive golden statue of a lion.

Also face down bent over the deep wooden furniture was his latest trophy; Miss Goodbody. He had her hands tied even tighter behind her back making her shoulder pull back forcing her neck and head to look up. Her tits were pressed flat onto the soft wood top the small of her back filled with a pool of collected perspiration. The table was high so as her ass pointed to the ceiling her long legs even in heels only just touched the carpet. He had her ankles tied together then again at the knees allowing her little opportunity to move.

Rachel wanted to cry out; she could hear her fiancée pleading desperate to find her. If only he knew the truth. But she couldn’t speak. Her mouth had been filled with a rubber ball then tapped over. She could grunt but the speaker phone faced away from her she had no idea if she could be heard.

The general was seated one hand on his cock the other stirring a pot of Vaseline. As he spoke he took great globules of grease and gently smeared them over Rachel’s ass hole. He’d been kind enough to explain he would fuck her in the ass since she needed time to strengthen again.

His fat greased fingers pushed inside her ass putting jell deep along her rubbery shaft.

The conversation was going round in circles, this Weiz fellow wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Please Mr Weiz your fiancée was a personal friend of my daughters.” He said this so sweetly Rachel’s stomach turning in revulsion.” I have the up most respect for your excellent reporter and the up most admiration.” He stroked her back his admiration not professional as Weiz might expect but more lustful.

She could hear the frustration and resignation in her fiancés voice. “He wasn’t giving up already was he?” The phone crackled and she heard a distant voice become a little more assertive.

“I’m sorry general but I need to see for myself. I’m getting that next plane out.” And with that the line went dead. The general paused a little indignant the man had dared hang up. He slowly extracted his finger from the bound woman ass ring and massaged a fleshy butt cheek..

He pressed his intercom. “Send Koko in.”

Rachel looked up as the door opened. It was her old friend the tall athletic daughter of General Mobana. The woman didn’t seem fazed by her half dressed father his cock standing to attention and hardly gave Rachel a second glance.

“Father?” She said in obedience.

The general was climbing onto the table so he straddled Rachel’s back. He lowered himself into a squat his fat cock pointing forward rod and ball hanging like an undercarriage. Rachel tried to wriggle feeling his cock tip slid between her ass cheeks the general using his hand to point his cock down and press her sphincter.

“Contact Mr Weiz at USplanet News, I believe you met him?” Koko’s eyes widened and she finally caught Rachel's eye.” Indeed I have.” She purred.

“Good,“ grunted the general rocking his enormous butt finally allowing his cock relief, entering the tight rubbery passage of Rachel’s anus.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmfffff!”

The woman could only gargle; her eyes open wide staring ahead insanely, lashes like blooming flowers her pupils showing the gut turning sensation.

The general gave a gasp as he lowered his cock sliding the full length into his bound witch.

“Get him on the phone. Make a personal invitation, he plans to come anyway. If you are his escort he can spend a few fruitless weeks in your charming company.”

Koko gave a wicked smile. “Indeed father.”

She was about to turn and leave when he stopped her.

“No do it here, on the speaker phone now, while I bugger his darling fiancé.”

Rachel nearly swallowed her gag. His cock felt like a giant pole in her ass. She had anal before once with an ex and she hated it then. Her Simon was now back on the phone as the black bastard twisted and slid back and forth inside her. Koko had been put straight through and she could hear his voice as the general’s daughter cooed seductively to him.

“Simon I know how you must feel. Please anything I can do. She was a great friend etc, etc.”

Her fiancée was a little taken aback. This woman seemed to be saying all the right things but she sounded cold. He assumed it was the way with these people. Africa breeds cold hearts.

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers