Africans Seduce 3 White Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonathanT
JonathanT
912 Followers

His cock began to burst. Jenny's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened wide as she yelped out loud. Her body tingled all over with orgasms. The black African suddenly began spewing ounces of warm African cum into her belly as this small white girl looked like a ragged doll shaking in his clutches. His black arms clutched the girl as her two small white legs rose in the air shaking and then clasped his buttocks.

It seemed like he filled her with everything he had yet he still slowly pushed his black cock back into her for minutes afterward. Slowly oozing every drop of African jism into her belly.

Jenny now lay on the floor completely exhausted and full of African spunk. Her frail little body was limp and her eyes were glazed over. She was so young and yet no longer a virgin. She was soaked from the African's sweat and her loins were burning from the lust that had invaded her body. The African rose and left the room.

The African that was holding me released my neck and arms. "Do not interfere white man. The girl is mine now," he grunted. As he released me he walked over to Jenny lying on the floor and placed himself on the floor next to her. He pulled Jenny's small white legs up around his waist and released his black cock from his shorts.

With his left hand around her neck his right hand began to guide his hardened black manhood between her thighs. Jenny pleaded, "please, don't, I'm exhausted. I don't want another black thing in me....please.don't, not now."

Her pleas fell on death ears as the African slowly pressed his blackness into her. Jenny's vagina was lubricated from the spunk left in her by her previous captor so this black man's cock slid in more smoothly. She quickly tried to push him away but as she did he grabbed her wrists tightly holding them to the floor while thrusting his black cock more deeply into her.

A look of fear and helplessness was all over her face. Her baby blue eyes were wide and her lips quivering as she became impaled again on a black pulsating cock. Weak from fear and being ravaged, Jenny slowly laid back on the floor. She was no match for this muscular black man invading her body.

The African chided her. "Just lay there little white girl and feel this throbbing black nigger dick in you. I'm gonna fuck you, spew in you and there is nothing you or your daddy can do about it. Both of your sisters and your mother are getting black African cock in them and they are squealing with delight."

This African was not a gentle as the previous predator. He wanted all of his black shaft in this girl as he began vigorously pressing more of his 9" hard dick into her. Jenny felt pain again and yelped, "Oh no, please no, it is too big and is splitting me into.

"Shut up girl and get use to it. You and your family are going to have black cocks in you all weekend."

I stood at the doorway watching this tiny girl being ravaged by this black demon. Her head bobbled up and down while her small white legs wiggled around the African's buttocks. She was pinned to the floor by his hands around her wrists. J

Jenny was now groaning and sputtering as the charcoal black African was thrusting between her loins. Her eyes were rolled back, mouth opened as sweat from the black man was dripping on her. "Oh my gosh....it hurts, but it feels sooooo good," She moaned.

Her head rolled from side to side. Standing there I was astonished again as this jet- black buttocks pounded up and down while Jenny's frail white legs shook in the air. Another orgasm bolted through her body as her eyes grew wide again and her mouth sucked for air. Then her legs clasped his buttocks as her small white wrists were still held tightly to the floor.

Almost all his black shaft was in her and so rigid that his cock was pulling her bottom off the floor as he grind it into her. Mercifully, it only took a few more minutes. The African could feel his cock swelling and wanting to burst.

He wanted so badly to spew into this pale white beauty and surrender her small frail body to deep black lust. Finally, as he could not hold it any longer, the African let out a cry, "Ohhhhh, I cums in you, I cums in you, baby girl feel my jism spew in you," as he shook violently with his hard black cock buried deep in her.

Another almost not ending orgasm raced through her body as her mouth was sucked by his and she felt his jism exploding in her. He released her wrists and she grabbed his neck and her legs again rose in the air and shook.

With a final few thrusts, thousands of African tadpoles began spewing into Jenny's belly. Loads of African spunk began pouring out of her bottom. Jenny's eyes were again wide and glazed. Her mouth quivering as her exhausted legs lowered to the floor. This little girl was again black fucked. The black African just lay on top of her limp body as the room grew silent. Jenny was almost passed out.

Jenny had never felt anything like this. She was disgusted from having sex with this charcoal black heathen yet she also felt more like a woman and was beyond sexually satisfied. As sickening the thought of being pressed against a black African, there was also something macabre and titillating about being truly blacked with his sperm filling and pouring out of her once innocent white loins.

What she did not know was that by tomorrow she would be under the breakfast table with that same charcoal black dick in her mouth. Sucking more juices out of it as the African ate breakfast. Little Jenny along with her sisters and mother were going to be sexual slaves for the entire weekend.

Their white bodies would be black fucked and sodomized to where they would no longer think of ever being bedded by a white man. Next weekend they would be separated and each driven to one of the black men's home where they will be stripped and again have their legs split by black cock.

After all, their father had signed an eighteen month contract for over a million dollars. Now his wife and daughters will be slaves to black African lust. Many black dicks would be spewing their loads in their little white bottoms and mouths.

Two of the daughters were seeded and had black babies. One of the daughters was kidnapped and forced to work in a brothel for a year. The Atkins family was truly torn apart. But then again, many white families were drawn into a black nightmare because of African lust and power over them.

There are other interesting episodes that I encountered during my tenure in Africa. Some are even more shocking. If there is interest from the readers, I will share them with you.

Africa was indeed a dark continent when I was there and from what I've been told by others that followed me.....it still is.

JonathanT
JonathanT
912 Followers