Afro Sex Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Chronicles of a cock hungry whore.
1.7k words
4.29
11.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Basego
Basego
8 Followers

"Mr. Masu, I..." I stuttered, trying to find a way to ask if he had fucked me.

Mr Masu chuckled and said, "Thandi, please. Calm down. Nothing happened between the two of us. I'm naked because I sleep that way so I can shock innocent sexy interns that end up in my bed in the morning. And please call me Thuto."

Wait, he thinks I'm sexy!? I felt a familiar stirring in my loins. What Thuto had just said still didn't explain why I was naked. As if reading my mind, he further explained, "You're naked because you threw up on yourself in the restaurant bathroom then passed out. One of the waitresses called me and I came to get you. I brought you to my room, undressed you and put you to bed. Your clothes are at the laundry. Again, we did not fuck. If we had, you'd be sore all over that supple body of yours."

I looked down; I still felt ashamed of my behaviour. But at least now I was just a drunk, not a drunk and a whore.

"I really am sorry about last night." I apologised to Thuto. I reached for my purse on the night stand, I had several missed calls from my friends, my mother and my boss. His last message read "Mr Masu is very happy with you; keep him happy the entire weekend". Like, what did he think I was? A paid for hooker with no life? Sucky thing is, I really needed this job so I groaned inwardly, put my anger aside and asked, "Looks like I have to keep you entertained this weekend, so I'll shower and we'll go down for breakfast, yes?"

Thuto shook his head. He had a mischievous smile on his face. Luckily he had put on his briefs and a grey muscle top so I could finally think like a rational young woman. He looked like what all my sexual fantasies were made off; simply dripping sex appeal.

"You're not hungry?" I asked. Thuto was leaning against the desk looking right at me. I looked down. It felt like he was seeing right through to the core of me. Thuto licked his lips and almost growled, "Trust me, I'm famished." There was a knock on the door and Thuto headed toward the door. As he opened the door, room service wheeled in a tray filled with an assortment of food. Just the smells alone were enough to arouse hunger. Involuntarily, I got up to look at the food. It looked divine. There were cakes and biscuits, poached, scrambled and sunny side up eggs, breads of all kinds, cheeses, caviare, fruit and all kinds of juices.

As I reach out to grab a grape, Thuto smacks my hand and orders me to go and sit on the chair by the desk. I was about to refuse but something about the way he said it made me feel like that would be a bad idea. So he wheeled the trolley of food to the corner of the room while I sat on the chair. Thuto then came towards me and roughly pulled the sheet that was wrapped around my body. I was too stunned to question me. I sat there naked. He took a step back and looked me over once. Thuto's eyes went blank, his pupils dilated. It's almost as if he became possessed. Then his fist bunched around the sheet and he gave it a hard pull and it tore easily. Thuto did that three more times until he had four pieces of torn sheet. It was then that I realised what was happening. I was already aroused because I was naked, but his strength in tearing the sheet up so easily almost made me wet the floor.

"Do you know who I am?" Thuto asked as he knelt in front of me and brought his lips to my ear.

I shook my head.

"I am the youngest CEO of the richest real estate company in this country. People respect me. I command a lot of power. How do you think it made me look to be with a loud, embarrassing, drunk who couldn't have the decency to vomit inside the toilet bowl?" Thuto whispered to me.

I scoffed at him, and replied "I didn't mean to do all that. I was nervous so I drank. You make it seem like I killed a person. Nobody died."

"You need to learn your place slut. You don't act like that in my presence. You don't speak to me like you just did now. You are going to learn!" Thuto snarled at me.

Now, I was scared. What was he going to do to me? Thuto took the first torn piece of sheet and quickly tied my wrist hand to the arm of the chair. He paused and looked at me. I wanted it and he knew it but I had to make it hard for him, he would take too much pleasure in my easiness if I didn't put up a fight. I slapped him.

"Let me go! I'm over this, and you and whatever. Untie me! I am not your weekend special." I spat at him, suddenly angry. Thuto clenched his jaw, got up and simply went to the bathroom. He came back with my thong and something else in his hand. He squeezed my jaw hard so I was forced to open my mouth, then he shoved my panties deep in my mouth. Thuto then revealed what he had been holding: a ball gag; he fastened it around my mouth. The whole time I was attempting to untie my left hand and kicking Thuto, my muffled screams filling the room but nothing slowed him down. Next was my right hand that was swiftly tied to the arm of the chair followed by my legs spread and each tied to the legs of the chair.

Thuto got up and looked down at me. "You think you can just do what you want and speak to me any which way and nothing happens?" He peeled off his muscle top and briefs and his already hard dick sprung free. It must have been at least 12 inches and about the width of a Pringle can. The weight of his thick lock cock prevented it from standing straight up. He looked me in the eye.

"You are going to be taught a lesson. I'm going to show you how to behave." Thuto whispered while he stroked his fuck stick in front of my face. I tried to turn away but he grabbed my hair in one hand and slapped me with his cock. He hit my cheeks, my forehead and then he tapped it against my lips. I began trying to grind my hips into the chair. I was soaking wet and could smell the scent of my arousal. Thuto noticed it too. He laughed and knelt down.

"You're as wet as a common whore. You want to be fucked like an obedient bitch? You have to learn." Thuto mocked me. He traced small circles from my inner thigh all the way to my tight pussy and sucked on my throbbing clit. I arched my back, wanted to put more of my sopping cunt into his knowing mouth. Again he sucked on it and I lost it, bucking my hips as far as I could against his mouth, seeking release, throwing away all inhibitions. Thuto then forced his two thick finger deep in my tight pussy. Thuto inhaled sharply as I cried out, my moans softened by my gagging.

"Fucking hell, I didn't think you'd be this tight from the way you behaved. Let's stretch this pussy because I'll never fit." He said watching his fingers working in and out of my tight hole. He sucked on my clit again and pumped his fingers in my dripping cunt. I opened my legs wider, almost begging for him to go deeper. The rougher he got the louder my muffled screams would get. Suddenly he stopped. Thuto hastily untied my legs and pushed them up to my chest. He then hung them over the arms of the chair. My ass was basically hanging off the edge of the chair and my hands were tied under my thighs. Thuto then licked me from pussy to anus, pushing at my puckered hole with his tongue. He spat on it and started working his middle finger in my ass. It hurt. He managed to force his finger to his second knuckle and started fucking my tight ass. It started to feel good. Thuto then pulled the chair towards him and aligned his fat cock with my wet open pussy. He placed his head at my opening and rammed it all in. I arched my back as I had never been violated like that; I felt as if he was going to split me in two. Without warning Thuto began to fuck me and it hurt because his 12 inch cock was ramming against my cervix. I was screaming but the more I did the more he enjoyed it.

"Take. It. All. You. Are. Mine. Now. Slut." Thuto grunted between thrusts. He pinched my clit between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it around, squeezing and pulling it. I was overcome by the pleasure I peed all over myself.

Thuto fucked me through the shower of my cum. I had never squirted before.

Thuto licked my lips and the ball gag and said, "My little cum bucket is a squirter is she? Your pussy is so tight I may just come inside you."

I shook my head vigorously to show him not to. I wasn't on birth control so it really wouldn't be wise. Thuto increased his pace and started fucking me hard and fast. He held my legs open and ploughed into me. I looked down to see his shaft pistoning and my pussy lips hugging his fat cock tightly. He pinched and twisted my clit again and I came so violently, my body racked by the powerful that tore through it. It was too much for Thuto, my clenching cunt was too much for him and he pulled out and shot his load all over my face, most of it landing on my gagged mouth and chin. The rest he squeezed out onto my nose. Thuto's breathing was ragged and it took a while for him to regain his composure.

"I guess you'll do." Thuto said as he walked away from me. I watched him enter the bathroom. I heard the shower go on. Thuto showered and got dressed; he ate and then left. I was left there tied up and gagged.

Basego
Basego
8 Followers