After a Birthday to Remember

Story Info
Marg fucks Steve and his two friends.
5.7k words
4.33
65.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NB_Marg
NB_Marg
57 Followers

Again, parts are based from actual people such as Shane and Aubrey. They are actually a couple of the men that I had fucked and their descriptions are also accurate (but not their ages). These were actually some of the many men I fucked in my 20s through until now.

----------------------------

Steve went home early. After I showered and removed all the scent of sex from the evening before I dressed as I usually did when going to visit Bea. Skirt, blouse and of course no bra or panties. Part of me was nervous, not wanting Bea to find out that I had fucked her son last evening, but I was also excited, hoping Steve would be doing as he usually does when I visit, stealing looks down my blouse or up my skirt. Just thinking of him doing it had me wet in anticipation.

After Steve left I donned my usual morning attire, sweat pants and top and of course no panties or bra. While having my morning tea I began to plan out how I was going to entice the boys the following weekend. At first I thought that I would play it in a submissive way and have them tell me what to do but then after a little more thought, I decided that I would take a more direct method and be the one telling them what I want them to do to me, doing it in a way as if I had no choice but to let them have their way with me.

Before anything, I had to tell Steve what I was planning. That would be easy enough; all I had to do was visit Bea as usual and slip Steve a note. The note would only say, "Bring your friends over next Saturday at 4:00 PM and when you get here with them, play along." As usual I went to Bea's for tea later that day and when Bea left the kitchen for a moment I slipped Steve the note telling him to read it later. Usually I was never in a hurry to leave, but I wanted to go home so that I could work out my plan for the boys and also decide on how I would be dressed when they arrive next week.

When I got home I short while later I went straight to my bedroom and began to look over my lingerie collection to put together something to wear for Saturday. In my closet I was looking over various gowns and one in particular caught my eye. It was a full length gown with 4 satin strings attached to the front to hold it together. It was lace flower print from the hips, waist and chest and below the waist it was totally sheer. The panels that would cover my breasts were in a triangular shape with a clasped string that attached at the back of my neck. I put it on and tied the 4 satin strings that held to top portion together. The lowest string at my navel and the uppermost string at the base of my breasts with the middle two at equal intervals between them. Once all 4 were tied the whole upper body of the gown fit snugly to my torso and my entire cleavage was totally exposed as was the ability to clearly see my nipples though the sheer pattern of lace flowers on the 2 triangular portions that barely covered my breasts.

The lower part of the gown was totally see though, so I put on a pair of white hold up stockings and a white crotchless butterfly thong and finished off the outfit with a pair of white 5 inch stiletto heels. Looking myself over in my full length mirror I knew I had chosen well. Though I was wearing something, the boys were going to see everything from my dark nipples to my shaven pussy. Now all that was left was to wait until Saturday and the boys arrival.

The week passed quickly. I did my normal visit with Bea just after lunch and when I returned home I began preparing for the evening. I drew a hot bubble bath and settled in. Taking my time I washed, shaved my legs, underarms and carefully once again shaved my pussy smooth. Once done I got out of the tub and rubbed some lightly scented moisturizing cream over my body, especially the shaven areas. Doing my best not to linger too long massaging the cream around my pussy knowing full well that it would be getting plenty of attention later.

I began doing my hair and applying my make-up, finishing with applying nail polish to match my lip stick. I then slipped on the holdup stockings and heels before putting on my butterfly thong, carefully following the straps of the thong to make sure they were straight and not twisted. I donned the gown, tying the 4 strings into bows then looking myself over in the mirror and adjusting my breasts in the gown so as to show as much cleavage as possible.

Just as I was finishing looking over myself I looked at the clock and seen that it was just about time for the boys to arrive. As I was about to make my way downstairs I heard Steve's voice.

"Hi Marg, we're here." I heard Steve call out as he entered.

"Go into the living room, I'll be right down." I called back, and then added, "but I want you to meet me at the foot of the stairs, OK?"

"Sure." he said and then I heard him telling the others to go into the living room and that we'd be there in a minute.

After the boys passed the stairs I came into view of Steve and the look on his face seeing me dressed as I was, I knew that the other boys were going to also enjoy as much as Steve is. I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and when I arrived I quietly asked Steve, "They know what's going on right?"

"Not really Marg. All I told them was that you wanted them to come and that you had something to discuss with them."

"OK Steve, go into the living room and tell them that I will be there in a moment. Tell them I am brining some drinks but do not tell them anything else. Oh, and play along!"

"What do you mean Marg?"

"You'll see. I'm sure they will not tell a soul after what happens."

"OK." Steve said as he went into the living room to tell the boys what I said.

I then went to my hall closet and put on a long floor length coat, grabbed a bottle of wine and 4 glasses before making my way to the living room and the waiting boys.

Entering the living room, I placed the wine and glasses on the table as the boys sat on the sofa. "So Steve, why don't you introduce me to your friends as I pour?"

"This is Shane," Steve said pointing to him, "and this is Aubrey." likewise pointing to him.

"How old are you boys?" I asked.

Shane said he was 18 ½ and Aubrey said he'd be 19 next month.

"That's good!" I said as I poured the 4th glass of wine and set down the bottle. "Do you boys know why you're here tonight?" I asked.

Both shaking their heads from side to side indicating that they didn't know.

"Well, after what happened last weekend," I began, "the 2 of you kind of seen something that you were not supposed to, and, well, I began to think, what would happen if you boys told anyone. You boys did not tell anyone what you saw, have you?"

"No ma'am!" both boys said un unison.

"Well, I am glad to hear that, that's for sure! So, you see, I do have a reputation to keep, so over the week I think I have come up with an idea, one that I bet you boys will agree to, actually you'll have to agree to, and that means you boys will never tell a soul about what happened last week or the outcome of this idea of mine. Do you boys think you can do that?"

I purposely kept my idea concealed, wanting them to agree before taking it further. It was not long when they all nodded that they'd agree.

"OK, since you all agree, here is my idea." Before going further I took a drink of my wine and standing before the boys, at the same time I untied the belt of the coat to allow it to open and slip it off my body, I said, "Well, as you can see by the way I'm dressed," just as I slipped the coat off. "I figured that I would do whatever you boys tell me do. Tonight I am for you to do with as you please and for that, you will not tell a soul about you seen last weekend or what happened since you boys got here."

Shane was first to say anything, "You mean anything we tell you, you'll do?" asking in a way he sounded doubtful of what I said.

"Anything as log as it doesn't put me in a position where what you boys are promising to keep quiet is put into jeopardy."

Aubrey smiled and said, "OK, let's see, how about you give Shane, Steve and me a blow job."

I walked around the coffee table and as I began to lower to my knees in front of Shane and began extract his cock from his pants I looked over at Aubrey and asked, "How long do I suck each of you? Until you are all hard? Until you all cum?" I asked.

"Until we all cum." Aubrey said. Then added, "And we want to see you swallow it!"

Before engulfing Shane's cock I said, "You're the boss." And I began to suck Shane's cock.

Shane was smaller than Steve, about 6" so taking all of him in my mouth was quite easy. Slowly I took his length into my mouth and as I withdrew I twirled my tongue over his cock. I gradually picked up my pace, giving Shane a blow job like he's never had before. As I worked his cock I felt it get harder and allowed me to bob my head quicker, engulfing his entire cock into my warm wet mouth.

"That's it, suck him good!" Aubrey said, then said, "Hey Steve, empty your wine I have an idea."

I felt Shane beginning to thrust into my sucking mouth, I knew it would not be long before he would begin to shoot his load into what I thought was going to be my mouth. Aubrey seen this also and from the corner of my eye I seen Steve hand him his now empty wine glass. What happened next surprised me.

Aubrey again spoke up, "Here, milk him into the wine glass." He said handing me the empty glass.

I released Shane's cock from my mouth and looked questionably at Aubrey.

"You heard me, pump his cock into the glass!" he commanded.

Not knowing at the time why, I did as Aubrey commanded and pumped Shane's cock, aiming it in the glass until he filled it about ¼ full of his white cum.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Do the same with Steve and then me." Aubrey said.

I shuffled over and began to suck Steve. After a while of bobbing my head, sucking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could I felt Steve's body stiffen and knew he was about to shoot his load. I released his cock from my sucking mouth and repeated the draining of his cum into the glass. Steve had more cum than Shane and by the time I was done draining his cock into the glass, it was just over ½ full.

"That's good, my turn now!" Aubrey said.

I made my way to Aubrey and took hold of his cock and was amazed at the size. I thought Steve was quite the size, but even his was dwarfed to the size of Aubrey's and it was not even fully erect! I had to use both hands to hold Aubrey's cock and even with both my hands wrapped around it and stacked one over the other, there was still a good 6 inches or so remaining topped off by the huge mushroom head. I managed to get the head into my mouth and a little of the shaft.

In unison, I used my hands to pump his massive cock as I sucked and flicked my tongue over the head of his massive tool. In a few attempts I began a good rhythm of sucking and pumping. To my amazement his cock thickened and grew even larger as it hardened with my mouth and hand action. I sucked hard on the head and began to pump the shaft in my hands faster and faster. Aubrey began to breathe faster and just as he began to grunt I released his cock head from my sucking mouth and let go of his massive cock with one hand to get the glass. I kept pumping him fast and just as I got the glass to the head of his cock he began to cum. Stream after stream of his white creamy cum flew from the head of his cock into the glass.

As his stream slowed, so did my pumping and my eyes were wide as I looking into the glass and seen that he had almost over flowed it. All 3 of their orgasms that I pumped into the glass filled it to the brim. I had to hold it steady not to spill any.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Well, a toast." Aubrey said. "Guy's, get a glass and let's toast to Marg and her great cock sucking!"

That's when I realized what I was to do. They each took up a glass and once again Aubrey spoke, "Cheers!" he said, "Drink up and let us enjoy watching Marg enjoy her glass of our cum."

Well, I watched as the 3 of them took a drink of wine from their glasses, I then brought my glass to my mouth. Pausing for a moment, I thought to myself that not only would I drink their cum, I'd also let some dribble out the sides of my mouth that I would after drinking their cum I would scoop with my fingers and lick clean. The expressions on their faces was priceless. I could tell that Shane and Steve were both shocked that I actually did it and Aubrey had a big smile on his face, most likely thinking of what he'd tell me to do next and it was not long before he did just that.

"When you're done licking the glass clean Marg, get on your back in the middle of the room and masturbate for us. Here are a couple pillows for your head so you can look at us while you do it." Aubrey added as he tossed a couple pillows from the sofa into the middle of the living room.

I cleaned the glass as Aubrey told me to do and rose to my feet and made my way to the floor where he tossed the pillows. I stacked the pillows and laid back on them facing the boys on the sofa. Still in the gown, I bent my legs so my feet were flat on the floor. Doing this, the bottom sheer pert of the gown easily slipped off my legs, baring them completely to my crotch leaving me fully exposed to them.

"Fuck, look at that sweet pussy!" Aubrey exclaimed.

"Yeah man, it looks smooth!" Shane added.

"You like it boys?" I asked as I slid a hand to my pussy and raked my nails over the lips.

"Hell yeah!" Shane said.

"Fucking righ!t" Aubrey added. "Show us how you like to play with yourself Marg!" he continued.

I continued to draw my nails over my lips, slowly at first. As I did this my lips began to part and I used less of a curl of my fingers so that they would slip between the lips and thereby get wet from my juices. It did not take long before 3 of my fingers were soaked from how wet I had gotten myself.

"Finger yourself Marg!" Steve said.

Not needing any encouragement on the next downward movement of my fingers I curled the middle finger burying it deep into myself as they watched. After a couple more dips into my pussy with the middle finger I added a second, and a few more times after the 2nd finger inside me I added a 3rd.

"Fuck Marg, 3 fingers! That is so hot!" Shane said

"I bet she's wishing your cock was in there instead, eh Steve?"

Not waiting for Steve to reply, to get them really going I injected, "Actually boys I'm imagining all 3 of you taking turns fucking me with your hard cocks!"

"Well, show us your tits too then!" Aubrey said.

With my free hand I took my time pulling each bow of the gown to expose my tits to them all the while continuing to pummel my pussy with 3 fingers as deep as they would go. Once the last of the bows were pulled loose, the gown completely fell free from my body giving the boys an unobstructed view of me masturbating and my tits.

"Play with them too! Show and tell us how you want us to play with them." Shane commanded.

Again, no encouragement needed. "Like this!" I said as I took turns cupping my tits and rolling my nipples. "I love having my tits played with like this, or you can suck on the nipples while fucking me! I really like that best of all." I kept telling them how I enjoy my tits fondled and sucked as I fingered my now totally soaked pussy. Telling them as I did it get me quite excited, then I felt the twinges between my legs which are the first sign of my impending orgasm.

I furiously began pounding my fingers into myself and began tugging on mu now hard nipples as my body washed over in orgasm. As it hit, I arched my pelvis into the air and tossed my head back onto the pillows screaming "Fuck yessss!" as I began cumming. I could feel my fingers in my pussy being overwhelmed by both my inner muscles tightening from the orgasm and also the amount of cum seeping past my drilling fingers. At that point I withdrew the fingers from inside my pussy and paid more attention to my clit.

I rubbed my clit hard, adding to the pleasure of the orgasm I imagined each of the boys were rubbing their cocks against it instead of my fingers and that though put me over the edge. "Fuckkkkkk!" I screamed as the orgasm crested. My cum was now flooding out of my pussy, soaking not only my fingers rubbing my clit but also seeping between my legs and I could feel it running down and pooling on the floor wetting my ass.

"Wholly fuck Steve, Look at that! She's squirting!" Aubrey said.

"Wow, I've never seen that before!" Shane added.

"Yeah, she did that last week too, fucking awesome Eh? Steve said.

As I was recovering from my orgasm I looked at the boys and seen that they were all once again hard. "I see you boys are hard again? I asked. "I guess you each want to fuck me now, right?" I added.

"Oh, you got that right Marg. Get up here and hmm, why don't you fuck Shane first." Aubrey said. "Then you can do Steve and have my big cock for last."

As I walked over to Shane and before straddling his hard cock I looked down at Aubrey's cock, "Good thing you're last, I'll need a little bit of fucking before my pussy will take that monster!" I said as I guided Shane's cock into my soaked and wanting pussy.

As I rode Shane's cock I leaned onto the back of the sofa, my tits now inches from Shane's face. "Suck on them as I ride your cock Shane! I exclaimed.

Immediately I felt his mouth encase a nipple and his sucking and tongue working over the nipple a short while before moving to the other. I was just getting into riding his cock and his mouth working my nipples when Aubrey said, "Enough, now get on Steve's cock!"

Reluctantly I rose up until Shane's cock left the hot and wet confines of my pussy and made my way onto Steve. Straddling him and lowering myself onto his cock. With Steve too, I leaned forward so he could use his mouth on my tits. "Fuck yes, suck them Steve!" I whispered into his ear as I rode his cock.

Again, just as I was enjoying Steve's cock in my pussy, Aubrey let out again, "Get on me now!"

I lifted off Steve and mounted Aubrey. This time once I guided the head of his cock to my entrance, I took my time feeding it into me. Little by little his cock penetrated my pussy, stretching to take in it's girth. Never has a cock or toy this big been inside me and it was not what you'd say painful, but more a pleasure/pain as it filled me. Once I got it in as far as it would go, I again leaned forward. Aubrey did not need to be told to suck my tits. He immediately began to maul and suck the as I slowly began to ride his massive cock.

After a few minutes I fully expected to hear Aubrey again tell me to get off and mouth either Shane or Steve, instead he said something else that I was not expecting and was a little nervous about. Not that I had fucked 3 guys in succession before, though I have imagined it. What I was nervous about is what he told Shane and Steve.

Aubrey released a nipple he was sucking on and told Steve to sit on the back of the sofa. "Marg, suck his cock" He then told Shane to grab me by my hips and fuck me in the ass.

Steve and Shane took up their positions as Aubrey said but before I took Steve into my mouth I said I was a little nervous as I never have been fucked in the ass before.

Aubrey would not hear of it. All he said was "Relax and it will only be a little pain at first. I'm sure you'll like it once he's in."

Just as I said ok, but go slow Shane, I felt a little pressure on my ass just as began to take Steve into my mouth tasting the remnants of my cum on his cock. The pain of Shane penetrating my ass was slight and though I never had a cock in my ass before, Aubrey's comment that it would be a little painful was correct, but also, it did feel pretty good. I began to suck Steve's cock with zest and Aubrey was now pushing his cock up and into my pussy. Suddenly the pain subsided and pleasure took over as Shane's cock was now fully up my ass and was sliding in and out much easier. Even I began to rock and ride more, increasing the pace as the pleasure of having all 3 holes filled came over me.

NB_Marg
NB_Marg
57 Followers
12