After a Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers

I released Steve's cock from my sucking mouth only long enough to encourage Shane and Aubrey to fuck me harder and faster before engulfing Steve's cock back into my sucking mouth.

After a few minutes of aggressive sucking of Steve's cock I felt him grow harder in my mouth. It was a sure sign of his impending orgasm and sure enough he began to ejaculate load after load into my mouth. As fast as I could I swallowed his streams of hot sweet cum as it shot into the back of my mouth until he completely emptied his balls.

I released his cock after sucking the remaining cum from his now spent cock. I then looked back at Shane as he was fucking my ass as I rode Aubrey's big cock in my pussy. As I looked at Shane I called out, "Fuck my ass faster Shane! I want to feel your hot cum fill my tight ass!"

Shane needed no encouragement and he immediately increased his tempo, driving his cock faster and harder into my ass. His doing this also had me increase the speed of my riding of Aubrey's cock that filled my pussy. After a few more thrusts from Shane, it was his turn. His cock stiffened and then stream after stream began filling my ass. I could feel the hot spurts of liquid shooting deep into my ass.

Upon feeling the cum hitting the inner walls of my ass I looked at Shane screaming, "Yes, drive it in me Shane and fill my ass with your cum! Fuck me! Harder Shane! Fill my ass!"

Seconds later, Shane went limp and his cock easily slipped out of my ass.

Aubrey, realizing that he was now the only one with a cock inside me began bucking his cock up into my wanting pussy having me screaming with pleasure. As I was getting close to my own orgasm and anticipating Aubrey's I reached between my legs to rub my clit it enrich my orgasm as well as Aubrey's.

When he seen me reach for my pussy he released a nipple from his sucking mouth and said, "You ready to cum Marg? Going to cum all over my cock in your pussy?"

In a shaky voice with my impending orgasm I said, "Yes, I am so close, fuck me harder and make me cum!"

"Like this? He said as he picked up the pace, "or do you want turn around so Steve and Shane can watch you get off on my cock?"

Quickly I rose and turned around; straddling and lowering myself quickly back onto Aubrey's fat cock. My fingers again going straight to my clit, increasing my own pleasure and Aubrey's also as I tightened my pussy muscles around his cock.

"Look Marg, they are watching you riding my cock. I can feel you getting tighter, I bet it turns you on being watched doesn't it?"

"Yes!" is all I said as I continued to ride his cock as Steve and Shane watched!

"Yeah, I bet you fantasize about guys watching you as you masturbate, don't you?"

Again, a single "Yes!" as a reply.

"Then close your eyes and imagine there are a lot of guys watching you right now! Do it now!"

I did as told by Aubrey. I closed my eyes and imagined there was an audience of young men watching me ride his cock. The thought sent me closer to orgasm and had me rubbing my clit furiously.

"What are you imagining Marg?" Aubrey asked.

"That I am on stage fucking you and all the guys are cheering me on."

"I can tell it is turning you on, you're really riding my cock pretty hard. They must be liking what they see to be cheering you on! Cum for them Marg! Show them how you get off fucking a young guy! Show them what they'd be in for if you were fucking them!"

Hearing Aubrey say that I began fucking him faster and harder, I began to imagine that one after the other, each of the guys in the audience was getting their cocks out, ready to take Aubrey's place in my pussy. The thoughts of that took me over the edge and I began screaming that I was cumming. My pussy grabbed Aubrey's as tight as possible and my juices began to flow, coating his cock with my cum.

As I was cumming I could hear Steve and Shane moving around. My eyes were still closed, imagining all the guys in the audience was cheering me on and I was giving them the best show of me getting fucked as I could. What I did not know, was Shane was using his cell phone to record me as I was cumming all over Aubrey's cock and telling the imaginary audience how excited I was that they were all cheering me on and watching me getting fucked.

I then felt Aubrey's massive cock harden and then begin to fill my pussy with his cum. Hot stream after hot stream flooding into my pussy. Having me screaming even more telling the imaginary guys watching that Aubrey was filling me with his cum. After a few streams entered me, I got off Aubrey's cock and spun around, dropping to my knees to take his head into my mouth to swallow the last of his cum. As I took him in my mouth, imagining the cheers of the watchers I swallowed all I could, smearing the rest on my face and tits.

Again, hearing Shane and Steve moving around and not knowing that Shane continued to film me as I sucked and swallowed the cum from Aubrey's cock.

Once Aubrey was spent, I got up and as I did I caught sight of the cell in Shane's hand.

"What the fuck is that!" I yelled, pointing to the cell in Shane's hand!

"It's a cell." Shane said.

"What the fuck were you doing with it? Where you taking pictures?"

"No, I was filming you!" Shane said. "Aubrey told me to if I had a chance."

"What the fuck Aubrey?" I said.

"No, it's not what the fuck, it's I now have something to have you do whatever we want, unless of course you want to be the next You Tube hit!"

"Please, you can't do this." I pleaded.

"For now, we will not do anything, but, you are now mine, you got that?"

"What?"

"Oh, you'll see. I have plans for you Marg and trust me, I know we will enjoy and maybe you will too. Especially after hearing what you were imagining just now as it has given me a few ideas for you to do."

"Fuck Steve", I said, "I knew this would end up not being a good idea."

"Well Marg, for us it was a good idea, especially now that we have you recorded. So, we'll just keep enjoying fucking you tonight and having you do as we like or else, You Tube here you come."

Knowing I now had no choice but to comply, the rest of the night I did as they wanted. By the end of the night I have fucked, sucked and masturbated myself and them more times than I could count. Every hole was sore from the pounding they gave me and my hands were sore from jerking them off repeatedly and fingering myself over and over again until eventually I was so exhausted I passed out.

I woke up, feeling sore all over and the first thing that I realized that I was alone. As I got out of my bed I saw a note on the bedside table which read:

Marg, I'll be in touch to let you know what you will be doing for our next adventure. Aubrey.

When I seen the note my mind began to race. Though a part of me was not only curious, but also in a way excited, I still wondered what the hell were they going to have me doing? One thing I knew is it will involve sex. Question is. How will it?

Well, I did not have to wait long. Just as last week, I was about to go to Bea's place for tea when my phone rang. On the other end was Steve.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hi Marg, it's Steve."

"Steve! What the hell happened last night? How could you let Shane video me like that?"

"Sorry Marg, I had no idea that Shane and Aubrey were going to do that."

"Shit, God knows what they are going to do with it!"

"I don't know what they'll do with the video, but they did tell me that I was to tell you if you wanted it, that next weekend you are to go to the city and meet them at the City Hotel at 3:00."

"Why?" I questioned wanting to know more of why they want me there.

"Aubrey said it has to do with the note he left you."

"Are you going to be there?" I asked Steve.

"Yeah, and I think there will be others but they never said."

"Others? Shit Steve. I really don't have a choice. If I do not go, they'll do something with that video and I am sure it will not be pleasant for me, so I guess I'll have to go and just hope for the best. So am I supposed to bring anything? They probably want me in lingerie right?"

"They said you are to do yourself up like a slut."

"Jesus Steve, this is going to be so humiliating!"

"Well, better that than having your video spread all over the place!"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right Steve. I will have to look through my things and find what looks slutty and meet them there."

Without saying anything more I hung up the phone. I was so shocked from the conversation I just had with Steve that I was having conflicting thoughts. First being how humiliated I will be dressed like a slut, then, since I will be in the city where no one knows me, maybe it won't be all that bad, and maybe even a little exciting. Finally I said to myself, "Fuck it! Slutty they want, well slutty they will get!"

----------------------

I wonder what Marg will be in for at the City Hotel? Look forward to your comments and maybe suggestions for a possible Part 3!

NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers
12