After A Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's disgusting, clean it up immediately." Sherrie ordered, as she threw the rubber gloves onto the floor. She walked out of the room in disgust. Soon after she returned and this time there was no trace of anger or disgust as she purred, would you like me to help you clean that?" She indicated his still dripping penis. Then, when we've replaced the ring you can lick me all over again. You'll enjoy that won't you?" Without waiting for an answer, she picked up a face cloth and ran it under the tap rubbing some soap onto it. As she'd proposed she cleaned him up and then fitted the ring back on. Brian thought about refusing, but one look at that wonderful face and he knew he could never refuse her anything.

The rest of the night was spent much as she'd suggested, Brian once more licked her body from toe to neck and she had several more orgasms before deciding it was time to go to sleep. He was wakened the following morning by Sherrie, demanding that he fuck her immediately. Without waiting for his agreement, she climbed over his body and impaled herself on his morning erection. By the time she'd satisfied herself Brian was not only in agonies of frustration, he was also desperate to piss, and the second she climbed from his body he rushed into the bathroom. He had to wait an eternity for his erection to reduce so he could squeeze some piss past the ring, and when it finally did it felt almost as good as his intense if brief orgasm had felt on the previous night.

After breakfast, they spent the morning discussing clothes then Sherrie decided it was time for Brian to change his. He was forced to endure several changes before she settled on a black satin corset, fishnet stockings, - Brian didn't like the feel of these very much at all - three inch heeled black patent shoes - a perfect fit - a short red suede skirt and a white silk blouse. The only garment he really liked was the black silk panties she given him, although he did like the feel of the blouse where it touched his skin. And he was even getting used to the tightness of the corset, though to say he enjoyed it might be a slight exaggeration.

He was permitted, or maybe urged would be a more accurate description, to once again worship at the alter that was Sherrie during the afternoon, then, too his disappointment, he was sent home on the pretext that Sherrie had to be up early in the morning. He had to settle for another lonely night in front of the television and an early night.

The next day he arrived at his office to find a woman waiting for him. She introduced herself as Rose and informed him that Sherrie had instructed her to give him a manicure. He was in no mood to argue so he held out his hand and sat passively while rose did her magic. After more than half an hour of soaking, filing, sanding, buffing and god knows what else, she took out a bottle of nail polish. "Now just a minute," Brian began. "Don't worry, it's colourless." Rose assured him. Then as she painted the first nail she added, "These nails won't be long enough to colour for several days yet."

Eventually, after three coats on each hand she declared him finished. He thanked her and was about to start on his work when she said, "I have to do your feet now." Brian stared as she walked out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a bowl filled with warm water. "You can soak in this for a while." She said as she placed the bowl at his feet. Brian had been thinking about the pedicure while she'd been gone. There was no way he could remove his shoes and socks, apart from the fact that this stranger would see he was wearing stockings, he'd be unable to remove those without first removing his trousers, and there was no way he'd be doing that in her presence.

At that precise moment Sherrie looked in on him. "Hello Rosey, how are you sweetheart? Is everything all right?" "Perfect thanks Miss Trent, I was just about to give Brian a pedicure." "Wonderful Rosey, you'll love that Brian, anyway, I won't disturb you any more. Brian, could you look in when Rosey's finished with you, no hurry, just when you have a few minutes to spare." Sherrie disappeared and that was Brian's cue to excuse him self briefly as well. He went straight to the men's room and removed the fishnet stockings, as always his determination to defy Sherrie crumbled to dust at the first sight of her.

Rosey soaked his feet for quite a long time before starting on his toes, and Brian had to admit, so far the experience was enjoyable. Once she began on his toenails he relaxed and virtually ignored Rosey as he tried to catch up on some of his reading. When next he looked down at his feet, he pulled them away in horror. Rosey had already painted the nails on one of his feet and was just starting the other. "What are you doing?" He demanded. "I'm simply following instructions Brian, if you don't like the colour tell Miss Trent, it was her idea, personally I prefer a more understated shade of red, but then, she's paying the bill." She waited patiently for a while, then asked, "Well, what's it going to be?" He wanted to tell her to remove the polish from the rest of his toes, but Brian knew that Sherrie would be disappointed and he couldn't bring himself to see that expression on her face. "Okay, " He said trying to sound casual, "You've started, you might as well finish now." "Thought you'd see it that way." Rosey grinned knowingly and returned to her task.

When she left the room, Brian quickly pulled his socks over the offending nails. Then stepping into his shoes, he was about to go into Sherrie's office when it occurred to him that she would almost certainly ask to see his feet. So he made a detour into the men's room and replaced the fishnet stockings before going in to see her.

Sherrie looked up from the document she was reading, "Oh hi Brian, take a seat." She dropped the paper onto her desk and walked round to sit on the sofa beside him. "How did you enjoy the pedicure?" She smiled. Before he could answer she took his hands in hers and examined them critically, then added. "Well she's done a great job on your hands, if your feet are this good they'll look great. I think you'd better come round tonight so I can have a close look at them, I'll bet you look really sexy in that polish. I picked it out especially you know?" He didn't really hear what she said, once she'd suggested he should go and see her, his brain shut down briefly in anticipation. He was however aware that she'd said something that required a response so he nodded his head.

"By the way has Elizabeth been to see you yet?" Brian shook his head no. "Why would she visit me, I'm not sick?" Elizabeth was the company nurse. "I know that silly, I just asked her to come in and see you. She'll probably give you an injection. It's nothing to worry about. Have you seen the new designs for the men's clothing yet?" She asked changing the subject. Brian wanted to ask more about the injection but as always, she decided what the topic of discussion would be and he simply followed. "No, not yet." He replied. He watched the perfect symmetry of her behind and legs as she walked over to her desk to retrieve a folder. As she returned to her seat she reached over and patted his, now erect, penis. Smiling, she whispered, "Are you having sexy thoughts about me again? You'll have to tell me all about it tonight."

As predicted, Nurse Elizabeth was waiting in his office when he returned. She reminded Brian of the nurse he'd had at school, matronly and completely overbearing. With her usual economy of word and action she simply instructed him to roll up his sleeve, then she gave him the shot and left without so much as a good bye.

Over the next few weeks, things started to change for Brian. Firstly his home, Sherrie had insisted he move into the company apartment, which just happened to be in the same block as hers. When she suggested it, she said it would mean he could spend more time visiting her and it wouldn't be so far to go home. Brian knew that what she really meant was that she would be able to use him for her peculiar form of sexual gratification whenever she felt the desire. Although this also meant that he was now kept in an almost permanent state of arousal, - which Sherrie took as a personal compliment to her - Brian didn't really mind because he fell more and more deeply inn love with Sherrie every time he saw her.

It was as if she'd become some sort of drug, which he was developing a resistance to and therefore needed more and more to satisfy his cravings. Speaking of drugs, the nurse came to his office every day to give him his injection. He'd asked her what was in the shot, but her only response was, "It's for your own good." By the end of the third week Brian was fairly certain it was hormones, he'd noticed some fairly radical changes in his body. The least worrying of these was the fact that he only needed to shave his face every three days now, and even then it wasn't all that noticeable.

Another change, this one far more important, was an increase in his chest size. Sherrie had said it was due to the corset training and re-shaping his body and she'd even had him fitted for several new corsets to compensate for his new found curves. He tried to hide his feminine shape by wearing baggy sweaters over his female underwear, but Sherrie insisted he wear the new unisex line which mostly comprised tight sweaters and fitted silk or satin blouses.

His fingernails were now impressively long and Rosey paid him regular 'maintenance visits' as she called them. During these calls she would shape and buff them, then paint them the same colour as his toenails. Once a week she would change the colour on both and, since she was aware of his taste in clothing, it was always at a pre-arranged time, to allow him to remove his stockings before she called. Brian, though not delighted at the prospect of having his nails painted, wasn't overly concerned since his social life these days was none existent. Every morning Sherrie's chauffeur would call for him. He'd be driven, with or without Sherrie, to work where he would enter his office though a private corridor. The only other people he saw were Rosey, the nurse and Lynn. Incidentally, it transpired that Lynn had only asked him out on Sherrie's instructions, it seemed she wanted to make sure he was faithful.

On the Friday of the fifth week, as they were travelling home together, Sherrie said, "By the way Brian, I have to go away tomorrow, but I'll be back on Sunday and I want you to come round about 6.00pm. Oh and I hope you didn't have any plans for next week." "Not especially, why?" Brian asked. "I'm taking you away for the week, we're going to my health clinic." She became oddly aroused and began stroking his penis, which naturally reacted instantly. She kissed him and whispered, "It's going to be wonderful, you won't believe what they can do at that place." Though a little skeptical, Brian knew he had no choice but to go so he asked, "What do I need to pack?" "Nothing, they provide everything. I can't wait top get there." She kissed him again then rested her head on his shoulder.

As instructed, Brian knocked on her door at exactly 6.00pm on Sunday. She greeted him enthusiastically taking his hand and almost dragging him into the bedroom. She quickly stripped him down to his corset, - it was red sating tonight - and dark tan stockings. Then pushing him onto the bed, she removed her silk dressing gown to reveal black stockings supported by a black lace suspender belt. Even this brief glimpse of her body and sexy attire was enough to cause him to stand to attention. Sherrie squealed in delight and mounted him immediately.

As she took up her usual position, sitting on his cock her hands cupping her breasts as she stared at herself in the mirror, She moaned softly. "It's going to be wonderful Brian, after next week we can truly be one. Tell me how much you adore me." She demanded in more urgent tone. "You know I do, you're my whole reason for living, all I want to do is worship you," "Yes yessss moooore," "I dream of you each night, I imagine I'm lying here and you're making love to me," "Yes what else, what else...?" "When I close my eyes all I can see is your perfect body, your wonderful face and glorious hair, no-one in the world could be as beautiful as you are. You're perfection....you..." "YEESSSS, YYYEEEESSSS AARRGGGHHHH YEESSS. She screamed as she erupted in orgasm before collapsing across Brian's frustrated body. "I love you Sherrie." He whispered. "I know you do." She replied.

Since it was Sunday Brian was permitted to ejaculate in, what was now, the traditional way with Sherrie standing behind him in the bathroom wearing a pair of rubber gloves. At her insistence, they went to bed early that night and Brian was permitted the honour of eating her pussy until she climaxed. Then he was instructed to sleep as they were starting early in the morning.

True to her word, Sherrie woke him at 5.00am. She was in such a rush she didn't even have time for her morning orgasm, though she made up for it in the car on the way to the clinic. They were on the road by 6.00am and arrived at the clinic about 2 hours later.

Brian was shown to his room by and efficient looking woman in a white starched uniform, which seemed to be the outfit worn by all the staff here, men and women. He was informed that he would be having a steam bath and massage at 9.00am and to be ready. Since there was nothing to do in his room, he was ready five minutes after he arrived, so he had to sit by his bed thumbing through a magazine until he was called for. That morning he was given a sauna, massage, facial and scalp rub. Then after a light healthy lunch, his body was covered in some sort of green mud and he was cocooned in towels and left for a couple of hours. As he was led back to his room, it suddenly struck him that the clinic was totally devoid of mirrors and he became genuinely concerned as to how Sherrie would be able to cope.

His next visitor was a woman with a tape measure. She carefully measured him from head to foot, including not only his chest measurement, but also the circumference of each breast. As well as his head size both horizontal and vertical. Brian had no idea what it was al about, but if the last five weeks had taught him anything, it was to accept the inevitable, whatever that may be.

After a dinner that was equally as healthy and boring as lunch, he was examined thoroughly by a doctor, at least that was what Brian assumed she was, she never actually said. The odd thing was, no one from the masseur to the mud lady and the doctor, even raised an eyebrow when they saw the silver ring around his cock. In fact the doctor went as far as to admire it. A little later, Sherrie visited him, she sat beside his bed and held his hand and the expxpression on her face seemed so aveve, he wondered if he should prepare himself for bad news. "It seems the hormones weren't quite as effective as we'd hoped," Had he needed it, this confirmed Brian's suspicions about the injections. "You still only have a 32c breast, so Marion has suggested we use implants. But don't worry, it only involves a small incision particularly since they don't need to be enlarged by all that much. Anyway, they've decided to do it first thing in the morning, along with a couple of other minor procedures. Obviously this means I won't see you at all tomorrow, but I'll be here when you waken the next day, Sleep well won't you?" She kissed him on the lips and walked out.

He watched her leave with the now mandatory erection that accompanied not only her walk, these days merely her presence. He wanted to yell and scream, to demand to know what she thought she was doing to him. He even considered calling her back and refusing to co-operate, but he knew that the very sight of her lovely face would make refusal impossible so he turned his face into the pillow and wept quietly.

As promised, when he woke up Sherrie was sitting by his bed. She took his hand in hers and smiled sweetly. "How are you feeling?" She asked with what sounded like genuine concern. Apart from soreness around his breasts, Brian complained that his lips felt swollen. Sherrie smiled, "Silly, that's the collagen injections to thicken your lips, you'll soon get used to them. Would you like to see your new breasts? I'm afraid you can't see your new breasts yet, well you can see the shape of course, but apparently the dressing can't be taken off for a day or so. Oh yes, and don't worry if your groin area's a little tender," Brian felt a moment of panic and quickly felt for his penis breathing a sigh of relief when his fingers touched it. "It's just where they put the tubes or something in to suck out a little bit of excess flesh from your thighs. Anyway, I'd better leave you to get some sleep, the doctor's very pleased with the results and says you should be able to get up tomorrow." She kissed him on the cheek and left. Brian smiled as the familiar erection formed under his hand as he watched her walk out.

The following afternoon the doctor removed the dressings to unveil her work. Brian was speechless, he'd been wondering why his small nipples felt so sore, now he knew the answer. The doctor had somehow managed to gather up excess flesh to form quite impressive nipples, which were surrounded by brown areola measuring over an inch across. She told him proudly that this colouring had been achieved by means of a laser and that he would be pleasantly surprised by the sensitivity of my nipples. As though to prove it she pinched one and was gratified by a sharp intake of breath from Brian. "There's only a tiny scar below the breast and that will soon heal, by the way, if, as we expect, the hormones continue to increase your breast size, you'll be able to have the implants removed in a few months. Now, do you have any questions?" Brian shook his head no. "Good, then I'll leave you to get some rest, I believe you have a hairdresser's appointment this afternoon.

As she'd said, Brian was taken to see the hairdresser straight after lunch, though it wasn't exactly like the barber's shop he'd been used to, the most noticeable difference was a total absence of mirrors yet again. A wig was placed beside the mirror and then, after washing his hair, the hairdresser coloured his hair to match the wig. It only needed a slight adjustment since it was very similar in colour. After drying it she proceeded to cut it. Brian was horrified at the amount of hair falling from his head as she attacked it with her scissors.

Brian told her to take it easy, but like all the other staff members at the clinic, she was completely impersonal and simply told him she knew what she was doing. Which was more than Brian did since, when she'd trimmed it to her liking she picked up the wig and began fitting it on his head. He wondered why she'd gone to all the trouble of cutting his hair if she simply intended to hide it. But after a brief inspection, she began the painstaking task of threading his hair through holed in the headpiece of the wig. For the next 2 hours she worked on his head somehow weaving his own hair into the wig. Eventually, after brushing it out for him she declared it finished.

"You'll find that this is exactly like your own hair, you can and in fact should wash it and condition it in precisely the same way, actually it might be better if you find a good hairdresser to do it. Obviously you'll need regular visits from one of our operatives to tighten the weave, but apart from that you'll never know the difference." With that she called for a nurse who escorted Brian back to his room. "A girl will be in shortly to see to your make up. If you need anything in the meantime, please call." "A mirror would be nice." Brian smiled. She simply ignored him and left the room.

It was a full half-hour before anyone else arrived. This time it was, as predicted, someone to apply his make up. She spent a great deal of time getting his face just right. She even seemed to have some sort of colour chart, which she was working from. Brian had little or no idea what she was using, but she seemed to need almost every article in her case. Foundations cream, blushed, powders, eye shadows, mascara, lip stick, lip gloss, eye liner in fact a whole array of items passed before his eyes before she nodded her approval and left.