After A Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next arrival was empty-handed. Brian wondered what tortures she had in stall for him, but he wasn't left wondering for long. Opening the cupboards and drawers she produced a complete outfit for him to wear. After stripping him naked, she fitted a new white lace corset around his body and laced it up as though to a predetermined measurement. White silk stockings were rolled up his legs and a pair of white lace panties pulled into place. He stepped into white woolen dress, which the girl zipped up the back. It was quite low cut showing his, now ample, cleavage to perfection. The hem came down to just above the knee giving Brian the appearance of a businesswoman. After fitting 4" heeled white leather shoes on his feet, the assistant joined the parade of passing helpers by leaving.

His final visitor was Sherrie, she took one look at him and ran over and hugged him. "I knew you'd look good, but I never guessed you'd look this good, come on, it's time to leave." She took his hand and he obediently followed her down the corridor to the main entrance of the clinic. They passed several people on the way, and each one seemed to stop in their tracks and stare, Brian was beginning to wonder just what awful things had been done to him, but he was still unable to find a mirror anywhere. They stepped into the lift and as if reading his mind, Sherrie produced a blindfold, which she secured in place over his eyes. "We don't want to spoil the surprise do we?" She insisted he wear the blindfold all during the ride home, saying he might see his reflection in the window. As they drove into, what he correctly assumed was the underground car park of their apartment block, Brian hoped she might remove the blindfold, but she insisted on leaving it on all the way up in the lift. As they entered her apartment, Sherrie led Brian straight into, what he knew to be the bedroom. She stood him in the middle of the room and began undressing him. At least she removed his dress, she left the corset, stockings and panties in place. He could hear a rustling, which he suspected was Sherrie removing her own clothing. She must be feeling horny. He decided. Then he felt her slide her hand into his and she reached across with her other hand and removed the blindfold.

Brian had to blink several times to correct his blurred and double vision. When he was sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, he stared at the reflection. There were two women standing side by side and holding hands. One of them spoke, "Well, do you like it?" She seemed excited, but Brian didn't really hear her as much as lip-read the words as the woman on the right spoke.

"I don't believe it." He saw the woman on the left mouth the words he spoke. "How...?" This time she pouted her lips as if she was blowing him a kiss.

He decided to look at them from a different angle and started at the feet. Both women wore white 4" stiletto heeled shoes, they both had on white silk stockings and white lace panties. Both wore beautiful white lace corsets, which emphasised their perfect figures and full breasts. They also had the same thick wavy blonde hair, which cascaded over their alabaster shoulders and framed perfect faces, both of which were Sherrie.

Brian continued to stare at the mirror. Sherrie had performed the ultimate homage for a narcissist, she'd created a perfect copy of the thing she loved most in the world, herself. As she watched Brian's face for a reaction, his eyes glazed over and tears began to form in the corners. He was overcome with joy, at least, Sherrie thought he was.