After a Long Day

Story Info
The moment she entered in her apartment.
925 words
4
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kypris
kypris
1 Followers

The moment she entered in her apartment was a real blessing...such a long day, so busy and tormenting. And on top of all, the sexy chats she had with her lover on the previous night haunted her all day. She was still so turned on. And one more week till he arrived...

With a long sigh she went in the bathroom. She started taking her clothes off slowly for a long hot shower. As she was getting undressed she was admiring her body in the mirror, caressing herself as her lover would have done it. It was getting hotter and hotter. She couldn't realize if because of her caress or the hot water...but it felt so nice. After a while she decided to get in the shower and let the hot water massage and warm up her body. 20 minutes later she was done. She grabbed a huge soft towel and wrapped herself in it. Although it was cold outside her apartment was warm and comfy, so she just laid on the bed wrapped only in her towel. Her talk with her lover was still lingering in her head...and oh what a hot talk it was...If only he was there...These thoughts were warming her up too much...she had to take care of this somehow. She removed the towel and started running her hands softly over her own body. Caressing, massaging, scratching softly...Slowly she reached her thighs and ran her nails gently over those parts. Finally she slid her fingers between her legs rubbing her clit. Alternating her rubs with a soft massage or gentle scratches. It felt divine. Her legs spread wider as she was becoming hot and very wet...For a moment she stopped so she could lick her fingers and taste herself; but soon she returned to her clit, rubbing it in small circles.

The door bell rang.

"Who the hell can it be now?"

She growled, wrapped herself in the towel again and went to open the door.

"This better be short!"

But when she opened the door...it was her lover.

"Baby, after last night I couldn't wait one more week to be with you!"

He pushed her against the wall and started kissing her wildly. She took him into the bedroom and undressed him fast...almost ripping off his clothes. They never stopped kissing in all this time. She laid back on the bed continuing what she was doing before. She let him watch as she was playing with herself, knowing he always loved seeing her like that. He started licking and sucking on her nipples as she was still rubbing her clit. The sounds she was making were such a turn on. Her pussy was very wet and ready...she felt her climax approaching. One second before exploding into a loud orgasm she grabbed his cock and made him slide deep into her, so deep that he was able to feel the fullness of her hard culmination. As she was finishing she felt him becoming rock hard inside her. She wrapped her legs around him as he started fucking her hard and deep, pinning her hands above her head and sucking on her neck. She pulled him closer to whisper in his ear and beg to feel him taking her deeper. He stopped and bent her over...taking her for behind as deep and hard as he could, admiring her beautiful curves. She was getting noisy. He curled his fingers in her long hair pulling her closer and reaching for her clit with his other hand.

He was ramming his hard thick cock deep into her and in the same time he was massaging her clit. He loved forcing his cock into her little pussy and feel her wrapping tight around him. She was feeling her second climax coming near...and she was screaming out his name...louder and louder with every thrust...begging him to cum inside her. He grabbed her even tighter and started shooting his hot, thick seed deep into her wet pussy, filling her up and making her explode.

She squeezed him till his last drop, making him moan loud even after he was done. He pulled back from her and laid on the bed. She kissed his lips long, then his neck and licked her way down. She circled her tongue around his nipples...sucking each one of them gently and continuing to lick his belly. His cock was still hard. She grabbed it and started licking it...tasting her own juices and his last drops of cum. Then she went lower and licked his balls; each one...slowly...sucking and nibbling. When she was done with that she came back and took his cock in her mouth...sucking him hard while cupping his balls. He was squirming and moaning again, being at her mercy.

She stopped for a bit to look at him and admire the effect she had on him. He was almost begging her to finish. She slowed down for a bit...just circling the tip of her tongue around his head...then slowly licking the back of his cock...up...and down...stroking him with her hand. Once again she took his full length in her mouth, sucking him hard and fast...occasionally running her teeth over his hard cock. She started stroking him and running her nails over his crotch. He couldn't take it anymore and he exploded in her hands, calling her name loud and shooting his hot cum all over her hands.

He was breathing heavily...and she kept caressing him softly as she was climbing on top of him to melt him in another long kiss...

kypris
kypris
1 Followers