After a Long Time Apart

Story Info
What happens after spending five weeks apart.
782 words
3.14
20.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you wanna take some time tonight?"

"Sure!" I say.

"I just need to finish this assignment. Go take a shower and I will join you upstairs in 15 minutes."

I come out of the shower and I see you standing there in your corset, looking as sexy as ever, with your breasts accentuated and the curves of your butt drawing all my attention.

"Today it's my turn to take my pleasure by pleasuring you," you say.

"I'm game," I answer.

And with that, you push me down on the bed and proceed to take off my towel. "Oh, I love when you come back from camp. You're bronze, trim, and more firm and bigger."

You trail your fingers over my manhood, ever so lightly, teasing me from the head down the shaft, front and back and along the side. You drape your fingers over the head and do this motion that can only be described as the undulating movements of a jellyfish. But whatever it is, it's amazing. You cup your hands around my sack, caressing it and the two spheres in it like they were a precious heirloom and then slowly return to teasing the head.

You stop and turn your head so that your eyes meet mine. "Please," I whimper. "Please what," you say. "Please don't stop," I say, with an urgent depth to my voice. You place your hand back on me but slide the rest of your body up so that our eyes are looking intensely into one another and you focus your attention on deep passionate kisses. Slowly we use our tongues and get lost in the breathy kisses or two people madly in the throes of lust.

We keep kissing, but your hand returns to its delicate, tantalizing stroking of my manhood. You break our kiss and give me a sweet smile.

You say, "tell me what you want."

I answer, in between deep breaths and moans of pleasure, "you know what I want."

"I want to hear it, I want you to say it," you reply.

"I want a blow job from you."

"Anything else?" you ask.

I say, "I want to enjoy every inch of your body."

You pivot and tantalizingly hover over me, with your breasts just above my eyes. I try to lift my head up to get my tongue on your nipples.

"Do you want to lick them?" you ask.

"Yes," I answer from deep within.

You lower yourself so that your nipples are just within reach of my mouth and teasingly let me lick them and suck them for just a few seconds.

Then you move down my body, placing delicate kisses and pecks all along the way and center in on my throbbing vein bulging erection.

With the tip of your tongue, you slowly trace lines starting at the tip and working down each millimeter of the shaft, not missing any centimeter, till the entirety is glistening with the result of your oral ministrations. Gently cupping the most sensitive part of me, you caress each side and then include licking up and down the shaft of my engorged manhood.

Teasingly, you envelop the head with your mouth, letting your lips linger over the crown until you move deeper and take me entirely into your mouth. Sucking in a little to create pressure from the inside of your cheeks, you bob up and down, driving me wild with abandon as I begin to thrust and slide in and out of your mouth.

You remove your mouth and return to licking up from the balls to the shaft till you tease the tip of the head over and over. I am whimpering and panting in ecstasy as you envelope the head with your sexy lips. After a few seconds I warn you with a deep guttural groan that I am close, but you keep it up. You use your hand to caress my balls and keep using your mouth to accept and meet my thrusts. Soon I erupt and you graciously catch it all.

You delicately excuse yourself to clean up a bit and then return, sans the corset. I love what I see.

"Could you use the vibrator on me so I could come too?" you ask.

"Absolutely! You know you never have to ask."

"Could we try using it while you lick me? But I want to try sitting up on your face as you lick me so I can control the pressure. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," I say with a big smile and eyes wide open in appreciation of your sexy body and the anticipation of a birthday boy getting a treat he didn't expect to get.