After A Long Wait

Story Info
You lose yourself in her after being apart.
2.8k words
4.33
13k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t know how much longer I can take without you. The past two weeks have crawled by with an aching slowness and I thought that Friday would never come. I’ve checked and rechecked the details around the room, but I went around for one more inspection. My favorite white wine was chilling nicely in the crystal ice bucket, little beads forming on the neck, glittering like tiny diamonds. A trail of white rose petals led from the door to the bed, encircling it and covering the silky comforter. The room took on an ethereal glow, lit only by cream-colored candles placed around the room, scenting the air with the rich sweetness of pure vanilla and sugar. I want everything to be perfect for you, but this will have to do…

Slipping off my pants and fitted top, I turned the shower on. The steam begins to slowly rise in the room as I unclasped my black satin bra and slid the matching panties down. I stepped into the flow of the warm water and let it drench me. Closing my eyes, I sighed, wishing you could be there then. Lathering up my cloth, the scent of raspberries permeated the misty air and I washed my body, taking care to clean every inch. After washing my hair, I stood in the spray a little longer, feeling the droplets gently massage my back. Finally opening my eyes, I turned the water off and stepped out to towel off.

After I finished drying my body, I wrapped my hair gently in one of the towels and began applying my lotion, smoothing it up one leg and then the other. I took a small amount of the cream, rubbing both hands together, and then smoothed it over my stomach, dipping low between my hipbones. I paused for a moment, stroking there slowly, sliding lower. Closing my eyes, I licked my lips as I let my fingers trail to my sweet spot and grazed over it. I growled gently and whispered your name, wishing for the thousandth time that day that you were in front of me, down on your knees, making me scream. I stopped myself before I let it go too far and leaned against the wall, catching my breath. After brushing out my hair, I slipped on my cream-colored gown, embroidered with gold and little crystals over my chest, and a sheer material falling down just past where my legs met. Slipping a barely-there pair of sheer cream-colored panties on, I looked at myself in the mirror. “Hope he likes it….” A spray of my Amber Romance perfume at my throat and wrists and I was as ready as I was going to be. One more check around the room and I lay down on the bed, anticipating your arrival.

I didn’t have long to wait. Within minutes I heard the familiar sound of your car pull up and the click of the door as you stepped out. I smiled to myself as I watched the door swing open and the look of surprise on your face as you looked around the room and your eyes became accustomed to the dim light. I slid to the edge of the bed and stood up, smiling timidly at you.

“I wanted to do something special for you, love. Do you like it?” You answered me by throwing your bag to the ground, covering the few steps to me and pulling me against you. You took my face gently in your hand and stroked my cheek with your thumb, before tilting it up to lower your lips to mine. As the kiss deepened, your arms wrapped around my back, pulling me up tight against your chest, as one hand slid slowly and firmly down my side, stroking down to my hip and to the back of my thigh, pulling my leg up to wrap around your waist. Finally ending the kiss, I smiled up at you, somewhat breathlessly. “You never answered me on whether you liked it.”

You gave me a “you’ve got to be kidding” look and smiled, continuing to run your hands over my back and down my thigh. “Of course I like it. It’s great, though I would’ve been just as excited to see you without all of this. It’s been a long two weeks, you know” You leaned back a bit, examining my gown that leaves little to the imagination. “However, this is definitely nice.” Your hand came up to run through my hair, sliding down my neck, then to my shoulder. Leaning in, you whispered softly, “It’s just such a shame it has to go…”, slipping the thin straps from my shoulders and pulling the top of the gown down a little more.

I took your hands in mine and pulled them gently away from my gown. I gave you a teasing look and ran my hands down your chest, lightly scratching. “I haven’t gotten to see anything of you yet.”

You gave me a wry grin. “Well, I suppose I’ll have to fix that, now won’t I?”

I grinned, slipping my tongue between my teeth, “Indeed,” and reached under your sweater, pulling it up and over your head. I stepped close to you, fitting my body to yours, and began kissing your neck. You sighed, sliding your hands down my back and pulling me against you, grinding gently against my hips. Your hands dug into my skin and you let out a moan when I licked your ear, blowing gently into it, and whispered how much I wanted you. I kissed down your neck, continuing down your chest and stomach, sliding down to my knees in front of you. Looking up at you, I tugged playfully at your belt with my teeth.

“Yes? Is there something I can help you with?” you smiled down at me.

“Oh, I think I can help myself….” I replied, pulling open your belt and sliding your pants down and off. I stroked slowly up your legs, reaching up your thighs and inside your shorts, stroking all around, but never quite touching where you were desperate for me to.

Reaching up, I took the edge of your shorts in my teeth and slid them slowly down, until they dropped to the floor. I kissed my way back up your legs, trailing along the insides of your thighs as I reached the place where they meet. I could hear your breath quicken slightly as I grazed around and up your stomach. Your hands came down to my arms and you pulled me gently but firmly to my feet and kissed me, your tongue parting my teeth, one hand holding me to you, the other wrapped in my hair. When your hands came around to cover my chest and begin pulling at the gown this time, I didn’t stop you. The shimmering material pooled on the floor at my feet and you pulled me back against your body, kissing my neck, then trailing down between my breasts, down my stomach, skirting around where I wanted you to kiss so badly. A little growl escaped me and you smiled, kissing my thigh. “Soon, soon….” Bringing your mouth to the side of my panties you tugged one of the ties holding the scrap of material on and undid it. After loosening the other side as well, the panties joined the gown on the floor and I stood in front of you, naked. “Very nice….” You stroked up my leg, running a hand up the back and teasing your fingers in between. “I approve.” You could feel my thighs getting slick at the top, and knew it wasn’t sweat. “I think you’re more than ready….and I know I am.”

I gave you an innocent but seductive smile. “Then why don’t you hurry up and give me what I’m ready for?”

Before I knew what was happening I was thrown on my back on the bed, your body covering mine. “My pleasure. What the lady wants, the lady gets…” you said, licking my ear and rubbing yourself suggestively against me.

“Mmmm…I think I like the sound of that….” I reached around, stroking down your back. “Does that apply to anything I want?”

Your response was muffled, speaking between kisses trailed along my cheek to my lips. “I think it might.” You kissed me once, softly. “Depending on what you want…” your hand traced down my side, sliding back up to stroke my cheek with the back of your hand. Spreading my legs a little farther apart and tugging on your hips, I looked back up at you. “Yes?” I sighed, and scooted down a little bit, nudging myself against you. “I still don’t know what you want…”

I could tell you were enjoying teasing me, and I pulled your ear down to my lips and whispered, “I want you inside me, and I want it now.” Without hesitation you slid into me, making me gasp at the sudden invasion. You pressed yourself deep inside me, and I clenched my teeth, getting used to the feeling.

Looking concerned for a moment, you asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah…” breathing heavily for a moment, “I’m fine, more than fine actually.” You smiled. “Good.” I kissed you, enjoying the feeling for a moment. “But now….I want more than just you inside me.”

“Oh?” you asked me, attempting an innocent look.

“Right. I want you to take that cock and fuck me.”

Your eyebrow raised, and your eyes took on a new heat. “That can be arranged.”

Your motions started out slowly, sliding back and forth, rocking gently. I sighed, enjoying the feeling of you within me, taking me, making love to me. Hearing my sighs, you increased your pace a bit, making me gasp. I wrapped my arms around you, running my nails down your back lightly, reaching down to your hips and pulling them with each of your thrusts. You kissed me, trailing your lips down along my jaw line. Licking behind my ear, you blew in gently just as you made one quick, deep thrust, overloading my senses and making me moan. I ran one hand through your hair, sliding it back down over your cheek where you caught it, turning your head. You held my hand, licking my palm and swirling your tongue around it. You knew that turned me on incredibly, knowing what you could do with your tongue. Sliding one of my fingers into your mouth, you sucked it, sliding it in and out with your motions in my pussy.

I gently matched your thrusts, pushing my hips up every time you slid back into me. You moaned softly, your hand gripping my shoulder, pulling my body along with my thrusts. I trailed my tongue up the side of your neck, firmly kissing underneath your jaw. You began slowly rotating your hips while moving in and out, and my nails dug into your back, feeling you hit my sweet spot inside. Propping yourself fully up on your arms, you began fucking me like that, knowing I liked it. I reached up, pressing my hands into your chest, leaving little scratches as I clenched with every thrust you made. I tilted my hips downwards, using the angle to rub myself against your stomach while you pumped me. I could hear you muttering “Yes…. that’s good…” under your breath, and I tilted my hips even farther.

I looked down, watching your cock slide in and out of me, shining with the wetness. It turned me on even more to watch that, and I held on to you tighter. Tearing my eyes away from where our bodies met, I looked up into your eyes, meeting your gaze. You began thrusting harder and harder as our eyes locked. We seemed to dare each other with our eyes, the intensity increasing with every motion, my hips lifting higher and harder to meet you. “Oh God….” I managed to say behind clenched teeth, the sensations building up in me, making it tougher to keep control.

Suddenly, you grabbed both my arms, and sliding my hands together, gripped my wrists firmly together in one of your hands over my head. Your other hand moved to my cheek and you roughly turned my face up to yours, covering my lips with yours. The kiss started slowly, but deepened as you slid your tongue between my teeth. Your hand slid down from my cheek, down my side to curve around my hip. You pulled my hips up against you as you slowed your rhythm down. You began fucking me slowly, deeply, moving your tongue in the same rhythm. This was as arousing, if not more so, than the quick, hard, rough pace, and I moaned against your lips. We began moving together faster, and you laid your body down closer on mine, your head moving to my neck, kissing and licking right where I like it.

In between gasped breath, you whispered, “It’s getting close…”

I turned my head, looking at you. “Good, I want you to come. And I want you to come inside me.” You gave me a look, then smiled. “If you insist….”

Lifting one of my legs higher and draping it over your shoulder, you leaned farther into me, causing my hips to rise and your angle change. Now with every thrust your cock hit a sweet spot deep inside me, and I gasped. “You like that, huh?”

“Yes, God, it hits just right…” Your movements slowed, but with every entry you went deeper and harder.

“Like that?” My hands reached for your arms, and I dug my nails in as I struggled to speak.

“Yes, oh, that’s good…” Before I realized what was happening, my hands were pinned above my head, both wrists locked by one of your hands. I pretended to struggle, but you knew I loved it.

Looking in my eyes, you gave me a playful smirk. “You just want me to use you don’t you? Use you how I want?” Punctuating this with a deep, hard thrust, you drove the point home.

Looking directly back into your eyes, I said “You know you can do anything you want to me, anything at all.”

“Oh, I know. And I will.”

Lowering your face to mine, you gave me a deep kiss, your tongue licking my lips gently. Giving a few last thrusts, you slipped your cock from me. I looked at you with surprise, but within seconds found myself turned over on all fours, you mounting me from behind. Arching my back, I closed my eyes, gritting my teeth at the overwhelming sensations from being fucked this way. Gripping onto my hips, you pulled me back against you with every thrust. Turning my head, I watched you watching your cock slide into me. Catching me watching you, you looked up at me. Wordlessly, you lowered yourself, pushing my body down to the bed as you covered me and kissed me, all the while continuing to take me. This position allowed me to rub against the bed while you fucked me, and I grabbed the rails of the headboard. Wrapping an arm around my shoulders, you pulled me against you as you began to move faster, breathing heavily into my ear.

Your body slid over mine, sweat dripping from our bodies from the exertion. “Oh, God, it’s not long now….it’s just about there….it’s just too good.”

I kissed your neck roughly. “Good, baby, I want you to be there…come on, I want you to do it…I want you to come hard.”

You kissed my neck, sucking on it. “Shouldn’t he wear something though?”

I leaned my head back on your shoulder and pressed my back up against you. “No. Just take me, give it to me. Now.” You didn’t need to be told twice, and continued thrusting, deep and hard, with only one thought now.

“It’s so close….God…..” Your head tilted back, and your breathing turned to quick gasps.

“Come on, that’s good…tell me you’re coming Matt…I want to hear it….” You went at it roughly, sliding your cock all the way out to the head before slamming it back in to the hilt with each thrust. Your arm tightened around me, your body locked, and your lips found their way to mine, kissing me roughly as you came. Your groans were muffled against my mouth, and your body shuddered.

Your movements slowed until you finally lay still, collapsed against me, breathing deeply, exhausted. I could barely speak as well, trying to catch my breath as I pried my fingers from their grip on the headboard. Lifting your head, you kissed the back of my neck gently. I smiled, and turned my head to press my forehead to yours. Sliding out of me, you left me filled with the warm wetness, and I rolled over on my side, looking at you. You stroked my cheek gently, a soft, satisfied smile in your eyes. I smiled back, and cuddled up next to you, resting my head against your chest as your arm went around me. “I love you,” I whispered.

You kissed the top of my head. “I love you too.” And we slept, wrapped up in each other.