After a Mother's First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to be my good little slut?" Joey asked.

"Yes." Nancy hissed.

"Then get your ass on that bed and spread your legs like a whore." he told her.

Nancy quickly moved onto her sons bed and onto her back.

"I said spread your legs like a whore." joey ordered.

His mother quickly spread her legs wide, bending her knees as she did.

"you look good enough to eat." her son told her as he moved onto the bed and knelt between her open thighs.

Joey wrapped his fist around his thick shaft and began to stroke himself slowly.

"You really want my cock don't you?" he asked

A slight whimper escaped her lips as Nancy nodded her agreement.

"Rub your pussy for me." Her son told her and she slid both hands between her thighs and began to caress her swollen, hot pussy.

When he leaned over placing himself over her Nancy slid her arms around her son in anticipation. Holding his weight off her with his arms on either side of her Joey kissed his mothers lips softly. Nancy opened her legs even wider and reached for his erection. She stroked it and pulled its tip to her waiting pussy lips.

Joey gave a teasing nudge against her but did not enter.

"Please!" Nancy moaned.

"Not yet." her son said.

He kissed her lips once more then kissed her throat. He kissed her face and then her shoulder. He kissed his way to her breast. Her gorgeously perfect b cup breast he'd caught glimpses of over the years. They were firm and fit perfectly into his mouth as he sucked one then the other, gently rolling the nipples between his teeth. Nancy gasp as his teeth brushed her sensitive nipples. It had been over three years since anyone had touched her breasts Nancy realised as she arched her back and pushed her fingers into her sons dark brown curls.

She could feel his ridged cock, ever so hard against her left thigh as his left hand slid from her right breast down over her stomach and his fingers pushed between the thin fur of her pubic mound.

"Oh god I knew I should have trimmed that." Nancy scolded herself. That thought evaporated into nothingness however as Joey pressed his fingers hard against her swollen pussy folds.

"Oh god." she breathed as he sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. His mouth moved across her abdomen and Nancy quaked with lust. Joey's right hand pushed her right thigh out as he positioned himself, his body on the bed between her legs, his face hovering just above her loins.

Nancy closed her eyes as fear gripped her mind. She felt her sons breath warm against her soft inner thighs. His chin brushed ever so gently against her flesh. Then he was upon her. His mouth pressed down over her pussy completely. His arms sliding beneath her thighs, lifting her legs up. His hands held her wrists in a tight grip as he applied a strong suction to her pussy. As he did this he forced his tongue firmly against her clit and let his teeth tease her flesh.

Nancy gasped loudly at the initial contact then began to moan as her son ran his tongue between her sweet lips and began to toy with her clit till she was sure she'd go mad.

"Oh god." she moaned lifting her hips from the bed as her son gave her the best oral service she'd ever had.

Joey's hands slid from her arms onto her breasts, his palms smothered her firm globes and he squeezed her flesh almost too hard. Almost but not quite too hard. Nancy cried out as she felt a slight tingling deep within her loins. "Oh Joey!" she cried as her back arched and her fingers gripped his hair tighter.

"Umhuh, umhuh!" Joey mumbled into his mothers quivering pussy ass she began to tremble, no shake beneath him.

"Yes, yes!" Nancy moaned as her orgasm erupted causing her to thrash about convulsively as she held her sons head between her thighs fearful he may stop before it was over.

Had anyone seen her they'd thought she was being electrocuted as she shook and jerked in what she would later realise was her first ever multiple orgasm. As wave after wave of pleasure washed over her Nancy called out her sons name. Both cursing and thanking him at the same time.

Finally Joey eased his mouth from his mothers drenched pussy and began to lick and kiss her between her thighs then up past her navel to her breasts and on up until his lips found hers.

"Joey, that was so good." Nancy whispered, kissing him lovingly.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" he asked as he moved onto her using his knees to push her legs apart enough to get into position.

"Oh god yes. Please fuck me baby." Nancy begged raising her knees, letting her thighs open even more for her new lover.

"If I fuck you, do you promise to be a good girl from now on?" he asked letting the tip of his erection nudge against his mother's pussy lips.

"Yes, oh yes I'll be good baby." Nancy reaching back between them and grabbing her sons penis.

"Please Joey, fuck me." Nancy almost screamed as she tried to pull her son into her. She'd never been so aroused, so horny in her life she realised.

Joey kissed his mothers lips and gently pushed against her opening. He kissed her cheek and pushed a little harder. Then his mouth was on her neck and his teeth dug into her all but breaking the flesh as suddenly the fat head of his cock forced its way into her.

Nancy cried out loudly as her sons tool stretched her entrance like none other ever had.

"UNNGGH!' she cried through gritted teeth.

Joey released her throat and pushed again. Forcing more of his rod into her.

"God you're tight mom." he said brushing his lips against hers.

Nancy wrapped her arms around her sons neck and clung to him as she fought to adjust to his massive girth. She lifted her legs into the air to open herself to him as he pushed even deeper into her.

Joey was used to having to take it slow at first but he'd never had a woman this tight. With less than half his cock inside his mother he stopped and allowed her to catch her breath.

"Relax." he whispered as he nuzzled his face against hers.

"It's so big" Nancy breathed as she let her legs slip around his waist.

"Should I stop?" Joey asked even as he pushed a little more of his rod into her.

"No, don't stop. Just give me a second." Nancy moaned.

"You feel like a virgin."

"I may as well be."

Joey kissed her lips and his mother kissed him back. As their tongues danced Joey began to move a little. Easing out of her slightly them back in. Just the slightest back and forth at first then a bit more until he'd actually gotten a little more of his cock into her.

"Oh baby that feels so good." Nancy whispered.

"Good, cause I'm gonna fuck your brains out." Joey said then shoved almost all his length into his mother's tight hole.

"UNNNGHH!!" Nancy screamed loudly as an odd mixture of both pain and pleasure shot through her body.

Then again, "UNNNGHH!"

and again "Unghh!"

"Unghh!"

"Unghh!"

"Unghh!"

"Unghh!"

"that's a good girl." Joey told her as his hand caressed her soft brown hair and his lips brushed against her cheek.

"Baby!, oh Joey!" Nancy moaned.

"You are my good girl aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes!" she gasped.

"Good girl." he soothed as he began to pump in and out of he gently.

"Oh god." his mother moaned pressing her mouth to his shoulder.

"That's it." he said as he increased his speed a little.

"Joey."

"My cock feels good doesn't it?" he asked.

"ummph, ummph." Nancy managed as he started to fuck her even faster.

"You want me to fuck you huh?"

"Yess! yes!" she gasped.

"You want this dick don't you girl?"

"ummph! unngh! fuck me master." she moaned as she bit into the flesh of his shoulder.

"Take it mom, take this cock." he told her.

Joey began to move even faster. Thrusting deeper and deeper into her. His massive balls slapped against her ass and his breath felt hot against her ear as he took her. Nancy moaned and gasped. Crying out loudly with almost every thrust of her sons erection.

There was no way of knowing how much time passed, it could have been moments or days but suddenly Nancy began to shake uncontrollably beneath her son and her pussy muscles gripped his cock tightly as she was racked with orgasm after orgasm.

"Cum mom, cum on my cock." Joey commanded, still ramming his rod into her even harder.

"Joey, oh baby!" Nancy cried out between incoherent mutterings.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes." Nancy whimpered.

"You've got some good pussy mom." he told her as he steadily pounded his rod into her.

"oh baby." Nancy muttered.

"Take it mom, take my cock." he growled into her ear.

"You're so good honey." she moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night." he told her.

"yes, yes." she whimpered.

"I'm cuming bitch!" he gritted his teeth and began to pump his warm load deep into her hot pussy.

He did fuck her all night too. At some point he pulled out of her only to force his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth until he choked her with a creamy load of jizz.

A couple of times they slept, but just briefly. Nancy was awakened by her son pushing his erection into her from behind as she lay on her right side.

"oh Joey, mmmmm it's so hard." she said as he entered her now with ease.

"After tonight you'll always belong to me." he told her as he started fucking her rhythmically.

"Yes baby, I'm yours." she agreed pushing herself back to receive his cock.

Finally Joey pulled out of his mother and they cuddled in each others arms, falling asleep as the sun began to rise.

12