After a Workout

Story Info
David decided to grab a beer and rest.
845 words
3.35
14.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After painting the dining room David decided to grab a beer and rest. As he sat on the couch his girlfriend of 6 month come in and sat nice and close to him. Dressed in workout clothes Kimberly looked awesome. She was just thin enough and David could see her ab muscles beginning to show and her arms were fit and strong. Reaching over to the table, David grabs another beer and hands Kimberly one. As they toast, she states that she wants to go to the basement for a workout. Lifting the bottle to her mouth, David notices her lips and how they wrap around the bottle. Swallowing her cold beer, Kimberly gets up and goes to the basement. Squirming a bit in his seat he decides to go downstairs with her to 'workout.' As Kimberly begins her routine, David hops on the treadmill for his daily run. His goal is always to run at least 3 miles, this allows him to run off tension and get his mind settled. Turning on his cd player, he begins to hear his latest book on tape, but he wasn't able to concentrate watching Kimberly doing her push-ups. As she lowers herself to the floor he notices her strong arms and how her breath gets heavy. Getting on the balance ball, Kimberly sits down and begins her regimen of sit-ups.

David begins to sweat and get turned on watching her work. When it becomes too difficult to run, he stops the treadmill, getting Kimberly's attention. She looks up at him, and as always, gets turned on by his strong frame and his now sweaty glow. His eyes sparkle as he smiles at her, glancing down his body, admiring it, she notices something wonderful. Sitting up on the ball she calls him over.

When he gets to her, she gently lowers his jogging shorts. She loves it when he is sweaty. Revealing his hard cock she runs her hands slowly around his balls. As she sees him grow hard her mouth is drawn to him. Her lips wrap around his tip and gently kiss it. Looking down at her kissing him, he clinches his jaw, hearing it pop she knows she is doing well. Kimberly rolls her tongue around his tip and slides her hands up his shaft. When she tastes his pre-cum she moans with delight. Leaning down, David slides his hands into her sports bra and feels her hardened nipples. Knowing how turned on she gets when he touches her tits he continues to rub her. As Kimberly gets more turned on she swallows more of his hard cock. Her mouth is full of him now, sucking him hard. Bouncing her head up and down on his cock, he puts his hands on the back of her head to guide her.

"Stand up" David demands. Kimberly looks up and smiles. When she stands, David gets on his knees and lowers her workout shorts. Her red lacey thongs get him even more turned on. He leans into her and his teeth grab her panties pulling them off her heated pussy. David pushes her back on the ball and spreads her thighs in one movement.

Gently he kisses her left inner thigh, moving in. When he reaches her clean shaven heat he can't resist any more. His tongue slides up her she lets out a moan. He loves her taste and her smell and has longed to taste her since they had their beers. Sucking on her pussy he can taste her juices and when she reaches down and pulls his lips deeper into her he looses control.

Lifting up, he rolls her towards him and begins to guide his cock up and down her steaming wet pussy. With each passing he pushes deeper into her. Being unable to wait any longer, Kimberly sits up, grabs his firm ass and pulls him into her, so deep and forceful, he almost cums. With his cock at its hardest, he pulls out and sucks her tits. Biting down on her nipple she moans and tells him to take her. She pulls his lips towards her and kisses him more passionately than ever. It was like their first time, his lips tasted sweet like the gum he was chewing and as his tongue entered her mouth she took over the kiss. Sucking on his tongue and swirling hers in his mouth, his cock entered her, so deeply that she exploded around him. Her pussy tightened and pulsed around him which pushed him over the edge. Her pulsating pussy made him cum, sending hot juice into her and their kiss intensified. David continued to slowly pulse deep inside her until the intensity subsided. As their groins began to relax, she whispered in his ear how wonderful and loved he was. Her tongue ran along his ear lobe and she began to kiss his neck. Closing his eyes, David felt more loved and respected than he had in years. Kimberly was truly his soul mate and he was glad they found each other.