After All Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica discovers the horrible truth of real love.
4.6k words
4.46
15.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers

(Note to the reader: This is the second and final chapter of the third part of a three part erotic novella I've tentatively titled "Making Love to Horrible People." The first part is titled "Fear and Lusting." The second is "Yard Sale." Each part consists of about 4 or 5 chapters, except this one, which I thought would be better served in two courses. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is more than welcome.)

*

Sunday came and Jessica walked up the stairs after Dan had buzzed her in without comment. The stairs felt different to her, but that was probably because she was wearing a corset and thong underneath her jeans and light sweater. When she moved she could feel the lingerie brush against her outerwear. She had bought the outfit on an impulse the previous day, swearing she was going to save it for Tim and share a wild night with him, but when they hung out with friends that night, she just couldn't get in the mood and she kept it under her bed. She struggled with the temptation to put it on before she came over Dan's, finally relenting as she concocted some weird rationale in her head that she would tease him with a glimpse of it as she leaned over to clean something if he ever came out of his room. She wondered what he would do. She convinced herself she would only let him see her like that briefly, then finish cleaning and leave, as he stood there and stared. She entered his apartment with a smile on her lips.

As she closed the front door behind her, she could feel disappointment descend as she noticed the door to his bedroom was shut, just as it always was. She had known it would be that way, but somehow she began to realize she had been hoping he would be out, fixing dinner or watching TV. She had actually wanted to see some change in his behavior and she couldn't figure out why.

As she started to clean, she thought about it some more. It occurred to her that she should be happy he hadn't changed since Thursday. If he had, she wouldn't know what to do about him. If he had greeted her at the door, or was simply anywhere but in his room, she would have to think about what it might mean. That would've driven her crazy.

No, this was much better, she concluded. She was still in control. She could knock on his door, or she could just leave.

As in the past couple of visits, there wasn't that much to clean. She washed the dirty dishes in the sink, did a light run through the bathroom and dusted the surfaces and took out the trash. After an hour, she was done and stood in the kitchen, staring out the window and thinking about not knocking on his door. No, not going to do that, she thought. Still, it's disappointing I won't get to tease him with my corset.

She imagined him exiting the bedroom, as she was bent over the kitchen counter, the small of her back showing and the top of the thong and bottom of the corset clearly displayed. She fantasized about him wordlessly moving toward her and grabbing her shoulders as she started to turn to face him. He'd force her torso back down on the counter and use one hand to hold her face down by her neck and the other would pull up her sweater and tug on the waist of her jeans so he could get a good look. Then he'd whisper, "You're a dirty whore, after all, aren't you?"

Jessica gulped and breathed a deep sigh. She stared at his door. The kitchen was located on the immediate right of it and she knew it would be one of the first places he would see if he came out. It was really a kitchenette; the tiled floor was so small she kept forgetting to clean it every time she came...

Jessica became elated as she retrieved the cleaning supplies and started to work on the dirty tiles. If he came out now, she kept thinking, he'd see me on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. She tugged down her jeans as low on her hips as possible and let her sweater bunch up around her breasts as she worked. She fantasized about him opening the door and seeing her there, bent over and submissively cleaning for him. He'd stand over her and tell her she had missed a spot and needed to bend over more to rub harder. She'd try, but he'd lean over and spank her ass and tell her she was useless. Then, he'd reach around and unbutton her jeans and rip them down to her thighs before grabbing her thong and yanking it up so it pulled tight between her pussy lips and against her anus. He'd say she looked like a dirty slut and tell her she should focus on that instead.

Jessica felt the dampness of her pussy seep out into her jeans as she imagined him. Even the sterile fumes from the floor cleaner couldn't distract her mind from the filthy thoughts that crowded around her. She hoped he would come out soon, but as she finished scrubbing the last unnoticeable corner tile next to the wall, she knew he wasn't going to emerge. She stopped and rested on her knees and sighed.

Although the kitchen was spotless, she felt dirty and ashamed. She couldn't believe all the wild thoughts she was having about him and had to push them away and get ready to leave. Tim usually called her on Sunday nights before he went to bed and she had to find a way to take all this off her mind before she talked to him. As she approached the front door, she felt a sudden realization hit her. She turned around and looked at the stoic bedroom entrance. He's not even there, she thought. That bastard did this on purpose! He probably buzzed me in and then went down the back staircase, daring me to knock. Humiliating me when he wouldn't answer. It's all a trick!

Jessica strode over to the bedroom and threw open the door. She froze as Dan turned in his chair with mild surprise on his face. He stood up and placed his hands in his pockets. He was wearing an athletic-cut black suit coat and pants with a red button down shirt. His hair had been trimmed and combed and his face was clean-shaven. He looked ten years younger and healthier. The air in the room was fresher, too. In fact, the only thing still familiar about the place was the presence of dirty laundry, papers and trash.

"Jessica? I thought we talked about how you should enter this room."

She opened her mouth to respond, but the rationale behind her intrusion only made sense if she let on all the fantasies she had just been having about him. She only blinked and closed her mouth and held her hands in front of her. Dan crossed the room and stood in front of her, just a little closer than normal personal space requirements demanded. Jessica's heart beat faster and she couldn't sort through all the thoughts that raced through her mind fast enough to come up with a plan of action. "Did you come in to announce your intention to quit?" Dan asked.

Jessica looked up into his face with alarm. "No! I..." She tried to speak but couldn't find words. She settled on shaking her head.

"I see. Then maybe you wanted to come in, but just forgot to knock?"

Jessica felt the small pull of invitation from him and couldn't resist leaping on it. "Yes. I'm sorry. I broke your rule." She hardly recognized the voice she was speaking in, but it emerged from her without any preparation. "I promise. I didn't mean to be bad."

Dan's dark eyes considered her impassively. He nodded once after a moment of thought. "Then come in and we'll discuss your punishment."

The room seemed to blur slightly in front of Jessica's eyes before reforming into a picture of something sharp, clear and thrilling. It was the same room, but perhaps a different Jessica that crossed the threshold.

"Stand in the middle of the room," Dan said as he closed the door. Jessica walked to where he pointed and stood facing the windows. Dan moved past her and sat back down in his chair and turned away so he was facing the computer. He could still see her out of the corner of his eye. He took a few minutes to finish typing a thought her sudden entrance had interrupted. Jessica waited and tried to contain the fantasies she was having about what he had planned for her.

"Take off your sweater and your jeans," he said as he remained looking at the screen. Her hands shook as she slowly undid her button fly and began to slowly pull them down. He was going to see her whorish underwear and she had been robbed of the ability to tease him with it. She stepped out of her jeans and pulled her sweater over her head, fully revealing the black corset and thong. Now, she thought miserably, instead of looking like a teasing temptress, I must look like just a filthy slut who couldn't resist dressing up for her master. The sound of it in her head made her shut her eyes as a wave of horny anticipation pushed out of her core. Her vagina opened and fluid dripped through the thin thong and dampened her thighs.

After a few more minutes, Dan slowly turned and couldn't hide a brief look of surprise. He regained his composure and raised one eyebrow as he stood and approached her. He leaned his head close to her ear, the lapels of his coat brushing against her arms and giving her goose bumps.

"A little overdressed for housecleaning, aren't you?"

A distant corner of her brain was still trying to wake the old Jessica up and invent some reasonable explanation, but it was impossible. She let it go and simply said, "Yes."

Dan nodded and stood up straight. "Still, I wonder what it would look like to have you clean this room dressed like that? Why don't you show me?" Jessica nodded and began to pick up his clothes.

"Not like that. On your hands and knees with shoes off." Jessica shivered and got down on all fours and removed her shoes and socks. As she crawled around and straightened and cleaned, Dan returned to his computer and started to load a media file. Jessica's hands and knees complained against the hardwood floor. She began to feel more uncomfortable than horny, but then she heard loud moans and yells and slaps coming from Dan's computer. She turned to look and saw him watching her. A video of a naked woman with her hands tied behind her and ankles bound together was seated on her knees on a hard floor as a man stood over her and slapped her tits and rubbed his cock on her face.

"Finish your work, Jessica," Dan commanded.

Jessica began to feel excitement rise up in her again and she concentrated on the sounds and words she was hearing from his computer and she resumed her cleaning. She could hardly feel the pain in her knees, but when she was reminded of it, she thought of the woman in the video and the pain became a thrill.

"When you've finished cleaning the floor, you may come and kneel next to me."

Jessica quickly finished and crawled over to him. She knelt next to his chair and he looked down at her cleavage pushing up out of the corset as her hands rested on her smooth legs. He pushed his seat away and went to stand behind her. He reached down and gripped under her armpits and lifted her up and leaned her over the desk. Jessica gasped as she was hoisted up and placed down in one smooth motion. She felt his hands pulling her arms apart and forcing her palms face down in front of the keyboard. He ran his palms up her arms and over her shoulders and dug his fingertips into her corset as he trailed them down her back. She moaned softly as chills spread from her spine. His hands slid over her hips a couple of times and then gripped the tiny thong and pulled it down over her round and firm buttocks. He retreated and left her standing there, slightly bent over the desk with her underwear around her knees.

"Keep your hands where they are and move your feet back until you can feel me behind you."

Jessica shuffled her feet backwards and bent further and further over until her ass cheeks met the hard bulge in his pants. She exhaled heavily, her face a foot or so away from the desk and almost level with its surface. She looked up at the screen and watched the woman being fucked from behind over a tabletop with her hands tied behind her and a gag in her mouth. She licked her lips and tried not to shake.

"Do you like to watch a whore get fucked, Jessica?" Dan asked as he gently rubbed the front of his pants against her bare ass and wet pussy.

"Yes," Jessica breathed out as she tried to stretch back to feel more of him. She couldn't do it without losing her grip on the desk and let out a small groan of frustration as he teased her. Dan pulled her thong down to the floor and lifted her feet out of it one at a time.

"Spread your legs, you little slut," he said as he stood back up and reached down and gave a sharp slap to the inner thigh of each leg. She gave an excited moan and moved her legs apart.

"Farther!" he commanded as he slapped her ass cheeks with one loud smack.

"AHHH!" Jessica yelled as she spread her legs as far as they would go while her fingers clung to the edge of the desk.

"Very good," Dan said as his fingers reached down and gently skimmed the wet folds of her pussy lips. Jessica breathed in and out quickly as his fingers lightly brushed and separated her lips. Her knees began to shake a little, but she concentrated on trying to stay still. The thought of how she must look in this position with this man behind her made her crazy with excitement. She desperately fought the urge to beg for him to fuck her. She wanted him to use her body like this so badly, but she was enjoying his patient teasing too much to let it end.

The fingers of Dan's right hand finally extended to her clit and he steadily rubbed one fingertip along its surface. After a few strokes he inserted his thumb into her vagina and curled his other fingers around in some kind of lewd grip of ownership over her sex. He thrust his thumb up into her in small strokes and kept pressure on her clit with his fingertips; keeping a rhythmic massage on her mons, clit and pubic hair at the same time. Jessica felt his hand gripped around her cunt and for the first time in her life, she felt truly owned by someone. She was at the mercy of his grip and her fingernails dug into the desk as the impulses inside her made her yearn to sink back into him.

"This is your punishment, Jessica. You must hold this position until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered in a quivering voice.

SLAP! Her ass cheeks stung and she cried out.

"I didn't hear you. You must acknowledge me clearly."

"Yes! Yes, I understand, sir!" Jessica hadn't intended on calling him "sir," but she felt an additional excitement when she did.

"Good girl," he said as he gently massaged the spot he had slapped, while keeping up the pace in her cunt with his other hand. Soon, Dan moved his caresses from her butt cheek down to her asshole. He worked some saliva onto his thumb and held it against her tiny hole. Jessica started to shiver as he pushed it inside her. She could feel her ass opening for him and the sensation was almost more than she could take.

"Be a good girl, Jessica. Show me what a good little girl you are and just stay still and relax," Dan said as he put more spit on his thumb and pressed it in farther. Jessica's position made it almost impossible for her to relax, but the stimulation from what he was doing made her try to concentrate and offer her anus for his thumb. Her legs and arms shook and she dropped her head down and clung desperately to the desk as she felt his thumb sink into her past the knuckle. She didn't recognize the animal groan she let out.

His thumb sank even deeper and he shifted the other inside her pussy to rub against it through the thin wall separating both cavities. Jessica shook and jerked under him and gave out a long high-pitched moan.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered in a tortured voice.

"What was that?" Dan asked as he began and rubbing her clit and openings faster.

"Please!" She yelled. She gulped and took a breath and struggled to speak clearly. "Please. I'll do anything you want. Just please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please..."

Jessica's left hand finally slipped off the desk and she slapped it against the floor, but even then, the rest of her started to buckle. Dan gently withdrew his hands and bent over her and wrapped his arms just above her stomach. He bent his knees and picked her up in a sudden swoop that came as a grateful relief to Jessica's tired legs.

He held her tight against him and her head dropped back to rest on his shoulder as he carried her across the room. He moved one hand up to support her face as he slowly lowered her down across the bed. He found her hands and guided them to grasp her ankles. Jessica was amazed that he knew it was exactly the position she wanted in order to stretch her aching thighs and calves. She breathed steadily and smiled into his blanket.

"Now stay like that for a minute."

"Yes, sir."

Dan moved about the room and Jessica couldn't see what he was doing. Her legs and arms were starting to feel better and she felt horniness, relief and anticipation flood into every corner of her being. She gripped her ankles behind her tighter and moved her legs apart so she could feel her clit rubbing against the bed.

"Jessica." Dan's voice was somewhere close behind her. She could feel the fabric of his suit rubbing against her naked back. "I want to tie your hands to your ankles. I want you to relax against the bindings and feel comfortable. If I tie them too tight, then tell me. OK?"

"Yes!" she whispered excitedly.

Dan tied lengths of some sort of soft, satiny material around her ankles and wrists and Jessica moaned at the sensation of being bound and defenseless. She felt him reach under her and pull her closer to the edge of the bed. Her knees hung over, but after a few seconds, he supported them in his hands and something hot and hard pushed against her pussy lips. She inhaled deeply and then bit down on the bedspread as she felt his cock enter her. She knew it was no bigger or longer than anything she had experienced before, but being bound and supported by his strong hands made it seem like a lightning rod that gave off sparks as it shoved between the walls of her vagina.

"Take it, my sweet girl. Take my cock like the good little slut you are," he commanded as he started shoving it rhythmically into her wet hole.

Jessica had never experienced a vaginal orgasm in her life. She didn't even really believe they existed, but some of her friends insisted that it happened. They just qualified it by saying that "you had to be with the right man." She never knew what they meant by that, but now she did. She could feel a growing throbbing deep in her pussy. She could feel the muscles in her vagina close in on his cock and try to pull it deeper into her. The throbbing intensified and the muscles flexed and tugged on his shaft. After a few minutes, it felt like she had a separate heartbeat down there, beating out a steady chime of joy that just kept increasing in intensity. It wasn't like a clitoral orgasm, which crashed like mighty waves and left her devastated. It was more... feminine. She felt... womanly... as her cunt pulled his muscular dick in and pleaded for his sperm. She surprised herself when she found she was wishing for him to cum in her. She denied herself the pleasure of voicing it and only concentrated on what she was feeling as Dan began thrusting even faster. His hands pulled her knees closer together and he leaned over and she felt her bound ankles supported by his biceps. His strong hands gripped her ass tight and she could tell he was about to explode. Finally, he withdrew and grabbed her hair in one hand and yanked it back.

"Cum on me! Do it! I want to feel you all over my back!" She yelled.

Dan's other hand jerked hard on his cock. The warm silky coating from her pussy acted as the most wonderful lubricant in the world as he finally released and sprayed a long arc up her back and along her spine. He let out a deep growl as he continued to cum and spill pools of sperm around the top of her ass cheeks. He could only just hear Jessica whispering, "yes, yes, yes, yes..." as he began to calm down. He took a few breaths and untied her and crawled up on the bed and helped her move up and turn over. He looked at her sparkling eyes and kissed her deeply.

Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers
12