After Candlelight Dinner

Story Info
An oral fantasy.
982 words
3.84
30.3k
1
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This night seems to be perfect for love. It is a very dark and quiet night. The snow on the streets attenuates the noise of the traffic. Carried by the softly winter breeze the snowflakes dance through the night and surround us in this silent magic moment.

After having dinner in the small and cosy tavern just around the corner I am waiting now in the bedroom for my beauty. Candles are lightened and Tom Waits is singing his "closing time" stories for us. Our dinner turned me on already. I couldn't get my eyes off my babe's lips looking how they move while chewing. With all my fantasy in my mind I got hot instantly. Her eyes where shining bright in the candlelight. As much I've enjoyed the food, the only thing I wanted, was to get to the dessert. My trousers were too tight since we had the main course and now it starts to hurt cause of the permanent pulsing between my legs.

Now it seems to take her ages until she is ready for bed. I know she wants to make everything perfect and that she has a nice surprise for me. But exactly this knowledge makes waiting even harder. After making my pens wet, my lust drops do the same with the bed now. Just one thought to this woman and I get horny......

I hear the bathroom's door and my pulse is rushing now. There she comes as beauty as a girl can be and she's wearing an absolutely hot dress with stockings.

I stare at her and can't believe how pretty she is. She looks at me with warm and lustful shimmering eyes and takes place on my thighs. Her kisses are so hot. She kisses very soft, no tongue -- we play with our lips only. Her lips are so soft and warm. I start thinking about her other lips. I gasp and press my lips on hers. I start using my tongue now licking and kissing her neck. I go further down passing her shoulder and arrive at her lovely breast. I take one out of her red-hot bra and start sucking her nipple. I love her nipple getting bigger and harder by erection. Now she gasps and whispers, "Oh baby". She is sliding with her fingers through my hair and I can feel how my playing with her nipples turns her on.

I am too hot. I have to go down to her lap, I hear her heavy breathing and it shows me her agitation about what she is expecting now.

I know all she wants is I eating her pussy but I tease her now. I spread her legs wide open and I see her gorgeous vagina already wet and drippin'. I kiss her all around her vagina. She especially likes me licking the inside of her legs. Her heavy breathing turns into a begging groan.

"Babe, what do you want me to do?"

"Oh baby -- you know it. Just do it now!"

"What?" -- "Now, baby now. Pleeeeaase!" her voice trembles while she whispers these words. Her vagina is throbbing and drippin' - but I let her suffer just a little longer.

"You want me to eat your pussy my love?"

That was too much for her now. She grabs my head with both hands and places my mouth were she needs it so much. I have no other choice as to please her how she wants. My head get pushed into her lovely wet pussy. I love her taste so much. I try to lick her dry but of course that's not possible.

She is relaxing now a little bit and enjoys my tongue. She releases my head and I am able to move again.

I lick now every limp of her vagina. Then I start biting her inner labia very soft and gentle. How do I love playing with them! To get closer to her slit I take her inner labia with both hands and spread them wide. Her open pussy is waiting now but first I suck her clit first soft then harder and harder.

My Babe screams -- she is full of lust. She fondles softly my hair and her screams getting louder and louder.

"God baby, you're so good to me. I am exploding!"

My cock is pulsing very hard and my lust drops are not drops anymore. I am leaking! But I know for now my babe wants my fingers first.

I put the legs back on her stomach. While I am still licking her clitoris I start massaging her tiny hole with my fingers. She is groaning very deeply and signs me that she is very pleasant.

"Oh baby I need it now. I can't go any longer!" she groans so intense that I know that it is time now.

I stick two fingers into her pussy and start pushing them into her vagina. With every push I go a little deeper. She starts screaming again. Now she is so loud that she has to bite into a pillow to not wakening up the neighbourhood.

I go harder and harder. Deeper and deeper. I give her an inside massage now keeping my fingers as deep as possible in her pussy. Her body is shaking now and I know she is close to her first orgasm. Her movements are so intense that I hardly can keep on sucking her clit. I start pushing again -- "Baby I give it as hard as you wish!"

A last loud and long scream into the night, the body is totally tense. After seconds of joy her body relaxes and my love falls back on the bed. She takes my head up to her and kisses me very long and intimate.

"Baby that was awesome! But I missed your penis."

"Babe. The night has just begun..."