After Children

Story Info
Disinterested wife forces husband to have sex her way.
1.8k words
3.31
89.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s note: If you don’t like stories about husbands who get manipulated or controlled by their wives or who don’t mind being cuckolded, then please stop reading and find another one. Underaged or persons offended by explicit depiction of unusual sex acts should go away. I really don’t need any negative comments about how you hate this kind of story.

On the other hand, readers who enjoy such are encouraged to vote and send me some comments. This story is copyrighted and should not be reproduced elsewhere without my explicit permission.

*****

My wife Jan had our first child and in the months that followed, she became uninterested in sex. Of course, my libido was still raging, so she got into the habit of letting me screw her while she lay in bed and read her book (she’s an avid reader). Our routine was that I would ask to go inside her, and, receiving her permission, I get some k-y jelly and lubricate her pussy. She would be sitting up slightly in bed, leaning back against a reading pillow and basically seeming to ignore the whole process. Then I would quickly mount her and begin gently pumping away while she continued reading.

I got so I could come very quickly that way, trying to hurry rather than delay myself, so that I wouldn’t be bothering her too much. I had to pump gently, too, so that she could keep reading and not be too disturbed. We would rarely exchange any words, though occasionally she would ask if I had had a “good cum” when I was finished.

This way of doing things might seem strange to most people, but I quickly got used to it and rather enjoyed it. I never had to bother with foreplay or making sure that she was ready for me to come or working for her orgasm—I just pumped a few times and shot my load and that was it. Sometimes her hand would absently pat me on the back while I was fucking her, which made me feel some encouragement and feel like she had some affection for me.

An interesting aspect about this kind of sex was that her pussy seemed tighter and somehow cooler than it was when she was properly ‘warmed up.’ I found that I really liked that extra snugness and enjoyed the slightly additional amount of friction that was required, and I liked too the cool, almost ‘artificial’ feeling of her pussy. She basically didn’t move at all, or make any sounds. Her pussy lips, too, seemed somewhat less supple, certainly less filled with blood, giving them an almost rubbery quality, rather that the super-hot softness and pliability of a fully-aroused pussy. It was great being able to think only about my own pleasure and feel no quilt about her lack of excitement or orgasm.

Occasionally I would take a little longer that usual, and those times I could sense her impatience. She would encourage me, saying something like, “Go ahead and squirt your mess now. Come on, I know you can do it. I need to get back to my book.” Usually that was enough, and I would tighten up and feel my balls contract and almost instantly begin spewing inside of her.

After a while, with that being the only way we ever touched we other, she began asking me to clean her up afterwards. She said she didn’t like having to sit in a wet puddle and asked me to wipe her up and make sure she was all clean. So I got into the habit of using a soft tissue to clean up the mess I had made, wiping at her entrance and gently parting her big pussy lips to wipe everything up and make sure that she was fresh.

Now, after a few months, during which she had been breastfeeding our baby, too, her periods still had not started back up. Finally, however, I discovered that her menstruation had returned, because she told me that she just felt too ‘full’ to let me fuck her. I didn’t protest, but it was obvious that I was disappointed, too. Seeing this disappointment, and wanting to be a good wife, she told me that she would jerk me off if I really wanted her to. Of course I said yes, and then, after explaining that she didn’t want to work hard at it and that I should come as quickly as possible and would have to clean up the mess, she directed me to get the Vaseline and to lube myself up and let her know when I was ready. Then she went back to her reading.

I was so horny that I was stiff and slick and sitting up beside her in bed in less than a minute and told her I was ready. She barely stopped reading to glance over briefly at my proud erection, then absently began stroking me as she returned to her book. Once again, I found it a little disappointing not to have her emotionally involved, but also liberating to be able to concentrate just on my needs. After just a few moments of stroking, I began shooting off with a powerful orgasm.

As I collapsed into temporary exhaustion, I felt her squeezing the last drops off my prick. A moment later, lying back with my eyes closed, I was surprised to find that she was forcing her come-filled hand into my face, making me open my mouth and eat the puddle of jism from her hand. I was a little grossed out, but too tired and gratified to complain, so I cooperated and swallowed it up as she fed it to me, finally licking the remaining slime from her fingers as she presented them to me. Seeing that she was still quietly reading, I closed my eyes for a moment and the next thing I knew, it was morning and time to get up.

A couple days later, I approached her again, just as we were getting ready for bed. She declined and asked if I couldn’t just sleep without my orgasm. When I protested that I would still get waked up in the middle of the night by my erection, she told me to take a sleeping pill and gave me one, telling me it was from a prescription she had had filled a long time ago, when she had been having trouble sleeping.

I was disappointed but agreed to try that, so long as she didn’t mind jerking me off if I did wake up with an erection in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep. She gave me a funny look, then smiled and agreed, I took the sleeping pills, two of them, as she directed, and quickly went to sleep.

Surprisingly, I slept through the whole night and woke up the next morning feeling fine. We quickly, almost immediately, slipped into this routine, and I noticed that somehow the sleeping pills must have been keeping me from needing orgasms anymore, because I no longer woke up horny and, even going to bed, didn’t feel as horny as I thought I would, given that my orgasms were being denied for days on end.

Even once her period was over, she didn’t let me resume lubing her up and fucking her cool, disinterested pussy. She just kept giving me those two sleeping pills before bedtime. This routine, which she seemed so reluctant to break, combined with my own confusion about not needing to relieve the pressure of my growing supply of pent-up sperm, caused me to begin really thinking about what was going on.

One night, I decided to pretend to swallow the pills, just to see if they were what was making the difference in my libido. This night, I hid the pills under my tongue as she watched me swallow, then I lay down and, with my back toward her, surreptitiously took them out of my mouth and dropped them under the bed. I then pretended to drop into the deep medicated sleep I had become used to. Imagine my surprise when, after a few minutes, I felt her rolling me over onto my back and pulling my boxers down to my ankles. She also began speaking to me in a quiet but somehow very persuasive voice, telling me to ‘get hard and get ready’. I didn’t know what was going on at this point, but I was surprised to notice that my body was reacting without my conscious assistance, and I felt a big hard one quickly form under the sheet.

As I thought about all the implications of this, I resolved to continue to pretend to be asleep and to see where it would lead. She quickly began jerking me off and, after just a few strokes, I heard her say, “Come,” and, to my surprise, I immediately did so. Before I could even think about what to do, I found that I had opened my mouth and that she was once again feeding me my come. When she then told me to go back to sleep, without even thinking about it, I realized that I was. Sometime later that same night, I was awakened by her movements and realized that she was climbing up onto me so that she was squatting over my face. The room was darkened, but there was enough light to see that her pussy was matted and dripping with something. I then heard her give me a command to clean her up. Once again, without thinking, I simply opened my mouth, and she sat firmly down on my face, squishing her hot, smelly pussy against me. I was startled to realize that her pussy had been full, practically overflowing with what I could only conclude was someone else’s jism. In shock, but still performing to her cue and pretending to be asleep, I thought over what was happening. She must have been training me over several weeks to be so subservient, so docile and unthinking about her requests. I realized now too why I had been gaining weight recently—I was getting fat from someone else’s semen! The last thing I remember from that night was her sliding off my face and I slipped back into the oblivion of sleep.

The next morning I was off work and stayed home and, after she left for her work, did some real thinking about what had been happening. I realized right away that she must have been doing something to keep me from knowing what was going on. So I began methodically searching the house for some clues and in her top dresser drawer, under some panties, I found a book on hypnotism! Suddenly it began to make sense: she had learned how to use hypnosis to control me and to keep me from remembering what she was making me do at night.