After Christmas Surprise

Story Info
BDSM Christmas story with a little voyeur aspect.
2.7k words
4.19
21.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers

(I wrote this story a few years ago for a good friend of mine named Peter. He gave me a few details he wanted to see, like the butt plug and Christmas theme, and I ran with the rest of it. While I wrote it from his point of view, the words and actions all came from me. I hope you enjoy it as much as he did.)

*

I don't mind the holidays, really. The worst part, besides traffic, is putting all of the decorations away again. Which is what I happen to be doing in the garage at 6 a.m. on Friday morning. I should have been done by now, but the back is loose on the wooden nativity scene and I want to fix it before I put it away. Of course my screw driver isn't where it's supposed to be.

I look at my watch and realize the garbage truck will be here in 30 minutes, and I still need to take the trash out. I remember using the screw driver yesterday to hang Kitty's Christmas present in her office. Irritated, I punch the intercom button and call out Kitty's name.

She answers about five seconds later with a cautiously questioning voice, "Yes Peter? I'm in the kitchen."

It's obvious that she can tell I am irritated and must think I am irritated with her. I could ease her mind with a few simple words, but sometimes I like to do things just to keep her on her toes. I snap back, "Bring me the damn screwdriver that's on your desk, now!"

I hear a quick, "Yes, Sir," and then silence.

I chuckle to myself as I visualize Kitty running up the stairs in only her three inch heels and black horse hair butt plug. I can see her wonderful, shapely legs, enhanced by the heels. Sexy, sculpted ass cheeks moving up and down with each step; causing the horse hair to sway back and forth. Oh yeah, this morning just got a lot better.

About two and a half minutes after I gave the order, Kitty comes rushing through the garage door with the screw driver in hand. Her head tilted forward and her eyes cast down as she comes up to me, knelling and holds up her offering. "Your screwdriver, Sir."

When I take it from her, she lowers her arms down to her sides and stays quietly where she is. There is nothing better than having a beautiful, naked woman kneeling in front of you. Especially one who does everything you tell her to, willingly and lovingly. Well almost everything, every relationship has some kinks to work out. But I sure am going to make the most of my...27 remaining minutes.

I reach over to my workbench and grab the collar and leash that are laying there. No, it isn't a happy coincidence; I have them in every room of the house. Kitty's demeanor changes slightly as the collar snaps around her neck. She is preparing herself for what she knows is to come. After I snap the collar, I tug up on the leash and lead Kitty over to another work bench. This bench is just long enough that I am able to position her lying on her stomach, bent at the waist with her feet touching the floor, and her neck barely reaching the other end of the bench.

After I position her where I want her, I pull the leash until her head is right next to the bench vice and clamp the leash in it as close to her neck as possible. This very effectively prevents her from moving her head, which I know she hates, and she verifies with a grunt of annoyance. I whip my belt off and smack her hard on the ass, three times. My blows are well aimed, hitting her on the lower part of her ass so as not to interfere with her butt plug. And while Kitty did not make a peep, she can't help but rise up on her toes with the force of the blows.

"That's a little discipline for your unwanted outburst of annoyance. Don't let it happen again." I don't have to warn her of how severe the consequences will be if she doesn't obey me, she already knows.

I looked at my watch, 22 minutes left, nice. Backing up to survey my handy work, I bump into a box. When I glance down, I see that is was a box of Christmas decorations; bows, ribbons, nick knacks, garland....garland, hmmmmm. I grab a piece of bright red, metallic garland and test its strength. Not very strong as a single strand, but I can make it work for this situation. I bend down behind Kitty and tie the red garland to her right ankle, then I wind it in circles all the way up her leg and around the bench leg. Out of red, I reach in the box and come out with another strand, only blue this time. I tie that one around her left leg in the same manner, now for the hands.

I deliberately choose a green piece of garland this time. I tell Kitty to put both of her hands on the small of her back, then proceed to wrap the green garland around her wrists four times, finishing the strand by wrapping it up to her elbows. It wasn't a very tight wrap due to the material, but she was unable to move her arms.

Another quick check of the watch tells me I had 12 minutes left. I walk around to her head and stand very close to her. The bench is the perfect height to put my cock right in her face. I unbutton my pants and slowly pull the zipper down. I can tell that Kitty was desperately straining forward, trying to get at my cock. This is one woman that loves to give head and loves the feeling of fullness in her mouth and throat when she is being face fucked.

I tease her some more by slowly sliding my pants down my legs. I do the same routine with my boxer briefs as Kitty tries to squirm around and makes sexy whimpering noises in the back of her throat. Then I suddenly grab the back of her head, bunching her hair in my hands, and shove my cock to the back of said throat. Holy shit, what a rush! I let myself go for about 30 seconds and face fuck Kitty for all she's worth. And that's a lot, let me tell you. She's sucking and licking and doing everything she can to keep my cock in her mouth.

After the first 30 seconds, I slow down so I can better enjoy the sensual feel of her warm, wet lips wrapped around my shaft. I stop thrusting so she can play with and enjoy the head of my cock. Slowly running her tongue all the way around my head, teasing the opening, and then creating suction that is out of this world.

I know I have to get my cock away from her mouth or I am going to cum before I want to. One more check of the watch shows seven minutes left. While I am pulling away, the suction becomes even greater as Kitty tries to stop me, and I almost shoot my load down her throat.

I gently but firmly say, "Let go of me, now."

She reluctantly releases my cock and I carefully take a step back, reaching down to pull up my briefs and pants. I don't fasten my pants in order to accommodate my huge erection as I move behind Kitty. The butt plug I had custom made for her, to help her better accommodate the width of my cock, looks so cute quivering around that I hate to remove it. But I have other plans for that wonderful fuck hole.

As I grip the butt plug, I give it a little twist to make sure it is well lubed as instructed. Kitty's required uniform while in the house is nothing but three inch or higher heels and a well lubed butt plug.

I lean over so that I can speak in a lower voice and say, "I hope you lubed this plug up the way you were supposed to, because I am going to take it out and replace it with my cock."

I twist the plug left and right, move it in and out, I pull it almost all the way out and push it back in again. Watching Kitty's reactions to all of this just warms my soul. She is trying to roll her hips side to side and push her ass back toward my hand, just like the good little anal slut that she is. I slowly pull the plug all the way out of her ass and set it aside.

I lean over again and tell her, "Now, just relax for a little while and let your anal muscles tighten up again. I want it nice and tight before I punish you for your greedy behavior with my cock a few minutes ago."

As a slight strangled sound emits from her throat, I slip my Christmas stocking over her eyes and secure it with ribbon. I fasten my pants and walk over and hit the button for the garage door to open.

As the door starts rolling up, I hear Kitty say, "Wha...." before she catches herself and closes her mouth.

Something else to discipline her for, this really is turning out to be a great morning, I think as I pick up the trash and walk out of the garage.

I get half way down the driveway when I see the garbage truck turn on our street. Taking my time and checking the mail enables me to still be at the sidewalk when the truck pulls up. The kid that jumps off the back of the truck, maybe 18 or 19 years old, trots over and loudly asks me how my morning is going.

I loudly, to compete with the noise of the truck, say, "Oh, just great. The little woman and I are just having a little after Christmas 'wrap up' party."

His suggestive laugh is exactly what I want Kitty to hear. I can just imagine what is going through her head. Wondering how much this young man can see of her, and being vain enough to wonder if he likes what he sees.

"Well, you have a nice day, Sir," he yells, as he jumps back on the truck.

"Oh I plan to," I say to myself, "I plan to."

I grab the garbage can and place it in its storage area beside the house. I notice the garden hose is unraveled and stop to roll it back up. I walk past the open garage door to the front porch to grab the morning paper. I scan the front page as I stroll back into the garage. I walk over and hit the button to close the garage door. Just as it is almost closed I flip the light switch back on. Yes, I had turned the light off so Kitty wouldn't be so glaringly obvious, but she doesn't need to know that. Besides, if anyone had looked twice they would have seen her. Even though the light was off, it's a beautiful sunny morning here in Florida.

I move up to the table and reach out to untie the makeshift blindfold. Kitty blinks a few times to adjust her eyes, then remains perfectly still. I know she was dying to ask me what just happened, but I haven't made up my mind if I am going to tell her, so I don't give her permission to speak. I step back and remove all of my clothes, folding and neatly stacking them next to Kitty's head. I move up and place my semi-erect cock next to her mouth.

"When I tell you to, I want you to suck me until I am rock hard again. You have two minutes to accomplish this or the consequences will be severe." I just love the way her body reacts in preparation for the challenge ahead. Okay, I admit that it won't be that much of a challenge right now. I really want to shoot my load in that lovely ass.

I brace myself for the sensations to come and say, "Now."

Boy, she sure doesn't let me down either. With her sucking and licking and teasing and moaning, I am ready to fuck her senseless in 50 seconds flat. I tell Kitty that time is up and move around behind her again. I slowly stick first one finger, then another, and a third into her hungry asshole. Knowing she's at the perfect tightness, and not being able to wait any longer, I push the head of my cock into her waiting hole. Despite the butt plugs and the regular anal training, it's still a tight fit. As soon as I feel her starting to push back on my cock, I slam it the rest of the way home. Kitty grunts and barely manages to stifle a squeal. I start pounding into her ass like I have wanted to since she first walked into the garage.

I speak one word for every hard thrust that causes my balls to slap against her pussy lips. "This..is...your..punishment...for..getting...so..greedy...with...my..cock..earlier." And now using just a little bit more strength behind my hips I say, "And...this..is...for..speaking..when...you..were...not...given...permission...to..speak!" On the last word I stop with my cock impaled all the way in her sweet ass.

During this thrashing, Kitty did not say a word, but she did groan and hiss. I can tell that she is crying some because I can hear the sniffles as she breaths in. Now that I know she's learned her lesson, I start fucking her ass again, but a lot slower and gentler. I know she has to be raw and in pain, but pretty quickly she starts trying to move in rhythm to my strokes. This lets me know that she has moved past the pain and is enjoying it as much as I am. I start increasing my pace, using shorter and harder strokes. I reach my hand under and pinch her clit between my fingers. Her immediate reaction is a jolt that shakes both of us. As I start squeezing and rubbing her clit, her moans get louder and faster. I tell her that she better not cum as I place my finger tips on her clit and start rubbing as fast as I can.

It is quite obvious that she is beyond ready for release, but this is my favorite part and I am not ready for her to cum just yet. I remove my hand from her clit and grab her hips in each hand. I start pumping hard again as I get closer to climax. I am pumping almost as hard as I was before, but this time the pain is not a factor for her. She is right there with me, just waiting for relief. As I reach around and start rubbing her clit again, she goes wild; bucking enough to almost rip off the garland on her legs.

I say, "Now!" and she explodes with a loud shout just as I shoot my hot cum as far into her ass as I can manage.

After I get my breath back, I remove my now flaccid cock from her ass and immediately stick her butt plug back in.

"I know the butt plug is kind of loose right now, but I want you to keep it in until your skin tightens back up enough to hold it in without trying to. After that happens, you are free to go shower and clean up. Understood?"

"Yes Sir, I understand perfectly. Thank you Sir." Uh oh, she just had to use my favorite meekly submissive, I'll do anything you want me to do, voice.

I gently but quickly remove the garland bonds from her legs and arms. I loosen the bench vice and remove her leash and collar. Then I gather her in my arms and tell her what a good little slut she is and how much I care for her.

As she gazes lovingly into my eyes, I kiss her long and deep and say, "I'll never look at Christmas decorations the same way again!"

girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers