After Class

Story Info
A student and teacher find that they're very compatible.
2.8k words
4.3
30.5k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lissie walked into her evening lecture late. She often did this in an attempt to get her tutor to notice her. She swung her hips and tossed her long, wavy, auburn hair before settling into her regular seat directly in front of Mike. He was tall and slim, with dark hair and an aquiline nose. He fascinated her. He spoke in an animated way and was deeply cynical. She pressed her ass against her seat harder, pushing her butt plug in a little deeper, sighing in an erotic way and Mike glanced at her before carrying on with his lecture. Lissie avidly wrote notes on the romantic poets and stared at Mike, wondering what he'd be like in bed. A blush suffused her cheeks and she looked down at her notes and doodled in the margin a little.

Mike cast his eyes around his bored looking lecture class. None of them seemed to care about English in a big way, most of them seemed to want a degree as a stepping-stone and they thought English was an easy way through. His eyes settled on Lissie, the chronically late girl. Well, young woman, he thought as the class copied notes, a very attractive young woman at that. She had an unusual air of sexuality about her, as if she wasn't wearing panties and was daring you to check. Her almost husky voice was pleasant although not typically feminine. Her best feature, Mike decided, was her skin. It was very pale, but free of blemishes or freckles and had an almost opalescent quality to it. Paired with soft brown eyes it was a delightful contrast. She was wearing a tight purple sweater today and it appeared she had forgone a bra. The soft material did nothing to hide the fact her nipples were erect. As he noted this she looked at up him and caught his gaze for a few seconds before returning to her notes. She shivered and carried on writing. Oh yes, she was definitely sensual. Mike glanced at his watch, the hour was up. He then dismissed the class, calling out "Lissie, a word." as she packed her books back into her bag.

Lissie's heart was pounding and she thought it might break through her skin if it slammed against her ribs any harder. The butt plug made her feel filled and her clit was aching for attention. Her arousal was almost peaking and she knew as soon as she got to her room she'd have an explosive orgasm. She licked her lips almost unconsciously as she walked towards Mike's desk. He was shuffling sheaves of paper and slotting them into his briefcase. She placed a hand on his desk and cleared her throat lightly. "You wanted to see me?" she asked, mustering as much false bravado as possible. His green eyes flicked to hers and her breath caught in her throat.

"Yes. Can you meet me in my office in ten minutes? I just have to run off some photocopies for an early lecture tomorrow."

Lissie nodded and slipped into the stragglers of the crowd leaving the auditorium. She walked straight to his office figuring he could unlock it when he got there. Lissie glanced down the empty corridor and ran her hands up and down her jean-clad thighs. She let her lids drift closed and pretended it was Mike's hands touching her. One hand cupped her pussy through her clothes as the other began to tweak one of her nipples gently through her sweater, making it harder than before.

Mike walked down the winding corridors that led to his office. It was in the most remote part of the building, not that there was anyone else left in the building. All the other lecturers hated to take the evening lectures, Mike didn't mind though. He figured if he were at home he'd only be writing something or reading and if he were here he'd just be talking to some uninterested kids, trying to convey some of his passion. He stopped dead at the start of the small corridor terminating with his office though. Outside his door was Lissie, openly massaging herself through her jeans and pulling on her prominent nipples. Mike cleared his throat and her eyes whipped open, her face slowly darkening with a humiliated blush. His cock hardened painfully and he suddenly pictured her naked on her knees, her long hair obscuring his view of her breasts. He shook his head to clear the image and strode towards the door, slipping the key into the lock and twisting it. He gestured to Lissie that she should enter first and he stared appreciatively at the lilt of her hips making her ass sway a little.

"Take a seat Lissie." She complied, easing her frame into a large chair positioned opposite to his. Mike slid behind his desk pulling out a drawer that contained one of Lissie's essays.

"You did extremely well on your creative term paper."

Lissie blushed again as if this was something to be ashamed of. She nodded and met Mike's eyes letting him continue uninterrupted.

"I was thinking, have you ever wanted to write a novel? As you know I run a very small publishing house. If you give me a synopsis I'll consider giving you a publishing contract."

Lissie's mouth fell open, "Are you serious?"

Mike nodded and stood up, perching on the edge of his desk the same side as Lissie was. "I have never offered to print a students work before so I think that gives you an indicator of how impressed I was by your work."

Mike looked at Lissie, appreciating her silence instead of the rambling he'd expected. Lissie suddenly jumped up and hugged Mike, pressing her body against his, and rubbing a little against his erection that hadn't dissipated since seeing her play with herself fully clothed. She stiffened suddenly as if becoming aware rocking against her teachers cock might not be the most appropriate of things.

Lissie began to pull away from Mike when one of his arms circled her, keeping her in place while the other began to stroke her hair lightly. She sighed again her breath fanning against Mike's neck. She inhaled and smelt his scent, cigarette smoke, a little bit of sweat and man. She pressed her hips against his again and moaned. The arm Mike was using to hold her against him slid down to her ass and he began massaging her through her jeans and underwear. In her already aroused state, Lissie could hardly bear this and began to kiss Mike's neck when suddenly he slapped her ass hard.

His low voice resonated throughout the otherwise silent room, "You don't touch me unless I tell you to, right? Concentrate on what I'm doing."

Lissie nodded and whispered "Yes Sir." fighting to keep herself still. Mike resumed his slow massage, his other hand sifting her hair through his fingers until he found the back of the neck, where he began caressing her skin in an alternating rhythm. A low moan escaped her throat. She was aware he was turning her, pressing her ass against the desk while he remained in front of her, pressing his cock against her. His hands suddenly left her and her eyelids flickered open. His piercing green eyes were staring at her.

Mike looked into her smooth chocolate brown eyes and waited. He could see the raw lust written across her face. She seemed utterly vexed by the idea he would stop touching her now. "Please." Her voice seemed even hoarser than ever. That one little word was all it took for Mike's fingers to curl under the hem of her jumper and pull it off of her; she raised her arms to help and shook her hair out as he dropped it by his feet. His fingertips trailed over her soft, pale breasts and he groaned a little. He did not often hook up and took simple pleasure in a warm body. His hands wrapped around her ribs and stroked down methodically, Lissie purred and her hips began to rock slightly. He smiled at her impatience and ran his hands over her softly flared hips, down to her jeans. Slowly unbuttoning them they slid down her thighs, collecting at her ankles. Her ballet pumps had slipped half off and standing back, Mike tugged them off of her completely disposing of them with her top. He took in the sight of her, laying over his desk in just panties, a little scrap of black lace, mewling as if she couldn't stand to have him not touch her at any given moment. He took a step into her, pushing his hips in between her legs. Lissie sighed and bit her lip, pushing her pelvis towards Mike. His long fingers toyed with the edges of her underwear and she let out a sound of frustration. Mike chuckled and slipped a finger under her soaked panties, his ring finger entering her sodden pussy while his thumb gently ran circles around her clit. Lissie moaned and tightened around his finger, which began pressing at her gspot. "Please Sir..." she gasped.

Mike almost buckled at that entreaty. She was rhythmically moving against his hand, obviously incredibly aroused, but not enough to come. His free hand slid up to her nipples and began roughly pinching and twisting them. Her breath was coming faster and she began bucking against his hand wildly. Mike pulled his finger from her and pulled off the wisp of material. He looked down at her smoothly shaved mound and groaned a little. He pushed her legs further apart, opening her to his gaze. He saw the bottom part of her plug and brushed it with his fingers eliciting a breathy sigh.

Lissie felt Mike touch the plug she had in that she'd forgotten about. She was nearly delirious with need and could only think about him pushing his cock into her. He grasped the end and pulled a little, then leant down and whispered in her ear, "You little slut, how long have you had this in?" His words excited her more and she stammered as she tried to formulate an answer.

"S-since lunch Sir."

Mike growled and slid it in and out of her a little, slowly fucking her ass with it. "You like that don't you, you whore?"

Lissie could only moan in response, on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm. Mike realized this and stopped, pulling it out of her completely and dropping it to the floor.

Lissie's thoughts were not very coherent but she managed to beg Mike to fuck her. She heard him chuckle as his fingers slipped back into her pussy. Her breathing was ragged and as he fingered her faster lightly brushing her gspot every now and then. Lissie was contracting her muscles around Mike's fingers as he pressed against her gspot deliberately rubbing it with little circles. Lissie found herself on the edge again and when he began to stroke her clit she couldn't contain herself any longer. She exploded into an orgasm that made her see stars.

It was a good job the building was deserted, Mike thought as he continued to finger Lissie, as she made no secret of the fact she was coming and would have very much let the entire hall know. She was panting heavily and shaking every so often with the aftershocks. Mike pulled off his own trousers, stroking his cock through his boxers. He couldn't wait any longer to be inside of her and he pulled off his underwear and shirt, leaving him naked in front of Lissie. She had propped herself on her elbows to watch him undress. She'd seemed almost drugged and sleepy but the sight of him had caused a look of sheer carnal desire to take over her face. She sat up and inched closer to Mike.

"May I—may I touch you?" Her voice was barely even a whisper and her eyes flitted to his, pleading silently with him.

Mike nodded and ran a hand through her dishevelled locks. For a moment Lissie closed her eyes and leant into his touch, before remembering what she was doing. She stood tentatively and brushed her hands along his shoulders.

Obviously not a gym bunny, Lissie observed, but in shape, toned. Her mouth watered to look at him and she couldn't touch him enough. His broad shoulders made her frame seem tiny though she was not. He had definition in his biceps and she curled a hand around one, squeezing lightly. Lissie thought he was a sensory feast; his shaggy dark hair and slanted brows, piercing eyes and strong jaw, paired with this tall toned body was a gift. Her hands ran over his pecs, and down to his hips, wrapping around his rigid cock while her head bowed to lick his nipple. She heard him take a sharp intake of breath through his teeth and did it again, biting a little. An animalistic growl rumbled in his throat and she sank to her knees, licking along Mike's hipbone. He trembled a little and Lissie took the head of his cock into her mouth. He was thick and long and she didn't think she'd be able to take him all. Her tongue flicked against him and she swallowed more of him. Three quarters was all she could manage comfortably but every few seconds she'd take him further to touch the back of her throat. Soon he was pumping his hips towards her with a sense of urgency and she pulled away from him to stand up. Mike dipped his head and caught her earlobe between his teeth licking it before biting down gently. Lissie couldn't stand it any more and moved back towards the desk, laying down and pulling Mike with her.

"Please Sir, fuck me. I need it; I have to have you inside me. I...ahh..." Lissie trailed off as Mike rubbed his cock against her.

Mike couldn't take her begging any more, he thought he'd explode. He slowly sank into her tight wet pussy and stopped. Lissie yowled and resumed begging while slowly moving her hips.

"Mike, please... please fuck me... I can't take it Sir, please don't stop." Her begging drove him wild and he began to slam into her hard and fast, one hand by her shoulder supporting himself, while the other dived in between her legs to play with her clit. Lissie appeared unable to take this new sensation and sunk her nails into his back chanting and growing louder by the second. "Oh Sir, Sir yes... please don't stop...don't oh Sir...fuck Mike yes! Yes, Mike!" Her hips twisted as she screamed her approval and came heavily. Mike slowed and waited for her to come back to her senses, it didn't take long and she stared into his eyes as she slowly panted. Mike slid in and out slowly and he could see it was rekindling the flame of her arousal rapidly. He slid a hand under her leg and pulled it up, pinning it in place with his arm. His hips increased their pace and he let out a guttural moan.

Lissie closed her eyes, enjoying the new sensation when she heard Mike roughly speaking to her. "No. Open your eyes. Look at me." His voice was harsh and barely controlled and she could tell he was close. His eyes bore into hers and she found herself feeling as though they were sharing a moment more intimate than any in the world. He was fucking her fast and she dug her nails into his shoulder blades as her back arched, pushing her tits towards him. She bit her lip and tightened as she felt him get more frenzied. He pushed into her hard a final time and she felt him coming inside her. He came heavily and his breathing became raspy his hips pressed against hers as he finished. He pulled away and lay next to her. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair again and she was dimly aware that the edge of the desk was cutting into her back, which meant he couldn't be comfy either. She slowly pulled herself up and pulled on her panties, dropping her plug in her bag and pulling on her sweater.

"I don't know what this was to you," she said, "but I like you, and I'm definitely interested." Lissie looked back to see Mike had hauled himself to a sitting position too. He stood up and nodded then picked up her jeans and handed them to her, letting her step into them before snapping them shut. He leant down and bit her earlobe gently as he had done earlier, making her shiver as he whispered, "I am too; I'll see you Thursday." With that she slid her feet into her ballet pumps and left.

Mike watched Lissie leave before he dressed and righted his desk. He could still smell her on his fingers and hoped she'd meant what she said. He'd like to take her to his Thursday night after class and show her everything else he wanted to do.