After Class

Story Info
Classmates share a moment in the restroom.
1.2k words
22.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and Jane were working on a big poster together for the fest. Jane was adding paint to its various parts. Because of its size, she had to move to different positions on it. Eric was finding it difficult to concentrate on sketching the outlines. She assumed so many contorted positions, his eyes kept darting towards her ass and legs as they bulged out when she spread herself out on the floor. Her tight fitting jeans did nothing to hide it. He even got good glimpses at her cleavage and midriff--her midriff was so toned, he was unable to control his erecting. There were a few paint stains on her clothes, some of them on parts of her skin.

He made idle chitchat with her as they worked on the poster. He was surprised at how easy she was to speak to, he didn't feel awkward in the slightest--he wondered why he hadn't spoken to her before. Oh, that's right, she was one of the hottest girls in school--not that he wasn't handsome himself--but he figured he'd have to get in line behind all the other guys, just to get her to notice him. Moreover, she was never alone. She could always be found talking to the other girls on the cheer squad. The thought of going up to her and asking her out in full view of her friends was intimidating. He didn't want to be just another guy who tried and failed.

He clearly recognised the opportunity he was presented with here, only the two of them working together with no one else nearby. It was just a matter of mustering up the stones to make a move--at least, that's what he kept telling himself. They both stayed silent for a while as they continued to work on the poster. He couldn't help himself from fantasizing about her as he made quick strokes with his sketch pen.

"Let's take a break," she said, sitting up and stretching. The fabric of her shirt contoured on her firm tits showing its perfect shape. She wasn't even wearing a bra--this was just too good to be true.

"Yeah, my legs are aching too." He got up and made his way to the boy's restroom. Surprisingly she entered too. "I don't feel like walking all the way to the other one. I just need to wash my hands."

"Oh, me too," he said, moving to one of the basins. He washed his hands, and noticed that some of the paint had managed to cover parts of his waist, even though his shirt had been covering it. He lifted up his shirt to clean it with water.

"Nice abs," he heard her say. She had walked up to the basin near his and was visible in the mirror. "You too," he blurted out, without thinking. "Oh, so you were watching. Liked what you saw?"

He realized his mistake and blushed visibly. She came closer and put her palm on his chest, and slowly slid it down to his abs as she looked up at him and spoke. "You thought I didn't notice you staring?"

"It's ok, I stared too." she said, a mischievous smile on her face. Just then he felt her fingers brush the fabric of his pants below the waist. He immediately looked down to see a bulge in his pants, clearly protruding from his jeans. He was mortified. She had moved even closer, he could feel her breath on his neck. He felt her hand on his cheeks, gently brushing them "Don't be shy," she said, raising her shirt up to her belly button.

He was lost in the moment, feeling incredibly turned on. He noticed everything about her, her sparkling blue eyes directed at his, the lines made by her neck, the sweat moistening the portion below it. He brought his palm to her waist, slowly sliding it up, feeling the tight skin stretched over her abdomen, the faint ridges on it. He slid it further up, experiencing the warmth, electricity running through his arm as he went higher inside her shirt. It was being raised by his wrist, exposing more and more of her. His palm was now right below her tits.

"Don't stop now," she breathed into his hear, her mouth millimetres from it.

She was driving him wild; he couldn't believe what was happening. He felt the base of her tits and slid his palm over them, the fabric of her shirt still covering his hand. The skin was so smooth. "What are you waiting for," she whispered as she ran her tongue from his ear to his neck, then planted a kiss on his neck.

He began to squeeze her breast, feeling the soft skin as it deformed. She brought his other hand up with hers and guided his palm to her other breast, nibbling his neck. He began to grope and feel them with more fervour. "Squeeze my nipples" she cooed. He played with them using his fingers, squeezing and pulling gently at first until she lightly kissed him. Her tongue played with his, darting out of her full wet lips. Their mouth got wetter as their breathing got heavier. She moaned with her eyes closed as he continued to fondle her tits now beginning to get more involved. She pulled back her head, their lips separating; a line of saliva hung between them, until she pulled back further, their bodies separated. His hands released her tits. She pushed herself back onto the sink bay and tilted her head back, as she lifted up her shirt and took it off. He got a full view of her spectacular tits as she did so. His mouth began to water. She pulled him by the wrist and then by his hair, guiding his head to her tit, pushing his mouth towards it.

He didn't need further encouragement. He lost all inhibitions, and brought his hands up to her waist to steady her as he began to service her tits with his mouth. Licking and sucking them, coating them with his saliva as he moved to the other one and back, giving them both equal attention. "Ahhhh, yessss .... feels soooo good," she kept moaning, running her fingers through his hair, sometimes using them to guide his head. He brought his hands up to cup them and massage them as he loudly slurped and sucked. He moved his head lower, leaving a trail of kisses till her belly button, and then licking the line of her abdomen upwards till his tongue reached between her breasts, now shining with wetness.

Just then they heard footsteps approaching outside. Her eyes flashed open. She hastily pushed him back and scrambled to put on her shirt as he pulled back to adjust his clothes. She went towards the door, as it opened, and two boys entered. She squeezed between them and exited, avoiding their looks of surprise. Eric was left feeling awkward in the toilet. He too avoided them and exited. He looked around the hallway, but couldn't see her. He sighed in frustration and walked towards the junction and took a left.

He bounced up as he felt someone grab his ass. He saw Jane walk in front of him, "We aren't done," she said with a playful grin as she turned and walked away briskly. He stood there, staring at her swaying behind with a smile on his face.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start!

Great start! I look forward to the next chapter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Office Romp Sex between colleagues.in Erotic Couplings
One Night of Sin Cheating husband - spying neighbor leads to lustful revenge.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Betting The Girlfriend Michael risks his partner in a brave game of poker.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories