After Class Breastfeeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers

"A high concentration of lactose is what makes it so sweet, but it's also nutritious. Honestly, I'm surprised more adults don't indulge in this treat. That's it... keep nursing. You're such a good girl, Geni, so clever and willing to experiment. You are the perfect student in every way imaginable."

Unexpectedly, Professor Heredia moaned and threw back her head as she rubbed her hand through Genevieve's hair.

"Are you interested in doing me another favor?" the Professor asked in a conspiratorial tone.

By this time, Genevieve was completely captivated by the flavor of breast milk. With a sopping wet pussy, she pondered a way to advance the current dynamic.

Genevieve briefly pulled her lips away and gasped. "I'll do anything for you, Professor."

She immediately returned to nursing.

"Breasts have always been my erogenous zone," Professor Heredia confessed, while massaging Genevieve's neck. "And nursing an attractive student like you, who has such a natural technique, well, it's left me in need of a little something extra."

"Mmm Hmmm..."

"Geni, my breasts are done. Are you positive you can help with one last favor?"

Genevieve pulled her mouth away, reluctantly. Upon seeing one last pearl of milk on the Professor's tit, she eagerly stuck out her tongue and caught the final drop. Nearly sated, she sat upright, blushed, and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"What else can I do for you?" Genevieve asked wide-eyed, while savoring the creamy residue in her mouth.

Professor Heredia lifted the hem of her dress to expose her thighs and black panties. After hooking a finger in the moistened material, she tugged them to the side and revealed the ultimate prize.

Genevieve stared directly into a wet pussy that seemed to quiver in anticipation. At the center lay perfectly delicate brown lips that led to a pink passage. Juices pooled in the opening while wavy black pubic hairs framed the living work of art.

Never before had Genevieve seen such a tempting sight. At that moment, she realized this would be more than experimentation in the name of science. Pleasuring this mature woman was something which would give her an immense degree of satisfaction.

"Will you make me cum?" the Professor asked kindly. "I know it's far outside the scope of your duties. But I won't be able to concentrate in a state like this."

Genevieve's toes curled inside her shoes. "With all due respect, this is within the scope of my duties. I know what it's like to be sexually frustrated. If you speak to the Board or address the audience like this, you won't be at your best. You need to be on top of your game tonight."

"That's an excellent point. Besides, you've already helped with my breasts."

"Might as well finish off your pussy," Genevieve said quietly, finally able to verbalize her true desire. "Excuse my language."

"Geni, this is highly inappropriate; I could be fired if anyone found out. We'll need to have a long talk later if you want to continue working as my assistant. Until then, on your knees."

Genevieve dropped to her knees with confidence. Her eyes locked onto the welcoming wet hole, which seemed desperate for attention.

"I think I'm ready. Are you sure you want me to... you know..."

"Licking me down there is the fastest way to soothe my needs," the Professor said decisively. "And since it's 5:36, you need to start now. If you do a good job, I'll cum quickly. Think of this as a naughty tutorial, should you ever decide to pursue your interests in women in the future. It will be the last lesson of the evening."

On her own accord, Genevieve tilted forward and kissed the intimate entrance; her lips meeting those of her teacher's. While kissing the labia several times, she relished the smooth quality of the sensitive skin. Soft pubic hairs brushed against her face, as did Professor Heredia's natural juice. Ever so slightly, the teacher moaned and the student was encouraged to proceed further.

Genevieve noticed the teacher's slick vaginal fluids which clung to her pussy lips. She sampled the exquisite flavor with her tongue. The pussy juice was tangy, in contrast to the sweetness of the breast milk.

Then Genevieve stroked her tongue harder against the teacher's labia, up and down in a clockwise motion. Genevieve had received good oral sex in the past, and used the same techniques that worked.

Although nervous, Genevieve stiffened her tongue and penetrated the Professor's pussy by shoving her tongue inside with fervor.

Professor Heredia cried out in joyous surprise.

"Oh Geni," the Professor moaned with a shaky voice. "You're a natural at this. Keep your mouth open with your tongue still inside me."

Genevieve followed orders and kept her tongue extended inside the pussy. All the while, the two women maintained eye contact with each other.

Professor Heredia picked up a small cup of her breast milk. "Hold still. I'm going to pour this on your tongue. Let it run down your throat and savor every drop. When swallowing, your tongue will be forced to stabilize in order to keep up with the flow, which will feel so good for me. And you get to savor the mixture of my pussy juice and breast milk, which is the culmination of a woman's intrinsic taste."

All Genevieve could do was faintly nod as Professor Heredia slowly poured the milk onto her tongue, and down her throat. The teacher was right. In making sure she didn't spill a drop, Genevieve's tongue was forced to wiggle and adjust.

"Delicious, isn't it?" the Professor smiled. "And you do that so well. Your squirming tongue feels nice inside me."

Genevieve nodded, looking up at the Professor who kept on pouring. Then Professor Heredia reached down and stroked her fingers through Genevieve's hair. On her knees, with her tongue hanging out while being petted on the head, Genevieve felt like a naughty fuck toy, and she loved it.

"Such a good girl," the Professor whispered with fire in her eyes.

After the first cup was emptied, the Professor started on the second. Genevieve obediently followed instructions to the letter. As a result, the Professor began to moan and pant. Suddenly, Genevieve noticed the stream of milk had stopped, and she was grasped by the Professor on each side of the head. The Professor pulled the student more tightly into her pussy while calling out with increasing passion.

Professor Heredia ground her pussy in Genevieve's face. "You're going to make me cum. Tongue me, don't stop."

Genevieve continued lapping her tongue and watched as her usually composed teacher orgasmed before her very eyes. Professor Heredia came hard, her pussy gripping the student's tongue like a vice. As the Professor squealed, her body convulsed and little droplets of milk formed at her still hardened nipples.

Genevieve watched, fascinated and proud that she had successfully pleasured Professor Heredia. The orgasm seemed to last forever, assuring Genevieve that she had done the job well.

Professor Heredia let go of Genevieve's head and groaned for the last time. "Geni, it's 5:44 and I should be going. I feel refreshed and ready for the dance."

"Did you like what I did?" Genevieve asked, after pulling her tongue out of the milk-filled pussy.

Using the back of her hand, she wiped her mouth clean, then licked her hand to get every last drop.

"You did such a terrific job that I may call upon your services in the future, should the need arise. But that's a discussion for another time. It's still improper, though I'm sure neither of us will say a word."

"Not in a million years."

"I thought so," the Professor winked and began to compose herself.

She used a paper towel to dry her sopping wet pussy lips, then returned her panties back to their proper place. After standing, she wiped her breasts with a paper towel.

"What about the speech?" Genevieve asked, standing up as well. "We didn't make any progress."

The Professor remained topless. "Relax, Geni. While you were orally servicing me, I was inspired with the right romantic thoughts. I'll be fine."

"Perfect. May I help you dress?" Genevieve asked, submissively.

Professor Heredia picked up her bra. "No, I can dress myself. But I want you to masturbate. You deserve a little satisfaction and I want to see you cum before I head to the auditorium. Go ahead, slip your hand down your pants and into your pussy. Given all that's transpired, I expect it to be quick."

Genevieve shyly unzipped her jeans and slid a hand into her panties while standing. The speed of the eager student brought a smile to Professor Heredia's face.

Genevieve furiously rubbed her own clit, while watching the Professor put on her bra in a purposely slow manner. This allowed Genevieve to gaze a bit longer at the large, dark nipples which produced such delicious milk.

By the time Professor Heredia was dressed, looking like a glamorous woman, Genevieve came in her panties. Her legs barely supported her trembling body as soft moans escaped her mouth.

"Oh goodness..."

"Bravo," Professor Heredia smiled with sincerity.

Genevieve released a slow breath. "I guess I'll have to toss these panties out when I get back to my dorm. I've made a mess."

"Or you could lick them clean later while thinking about me. Your choice. If I've taught you anything this evening, it's that delicious juices should never be wasted. Thanks again, Geni. You're the best."

It was 5:49 pm and Professor Heredia felt ready for action. Her breasts were freshly drained and her pussy was spent.

For good-luck, in honor of the Couples Dance, they gave each other a kiss on the lips. Followed by several more. Genevieve performed the last of her duties when she was tasked with additional clean up, for which she had to drink the remainder of breast milk still contained in the small cups.

They left the office together and Genevieve admired the sexy backside of Professor Heredia walking briskly towards the auditorium. The teacher had a natural rhythm in her movement, a spring in her step, which was clearly from a post-orgasmic high. Genevieve licked her lips, savoring the taste of breast milk and pussy juice still fresh in her mouth, wondering when she'd get her next serving.

The End

Special thanks to SueDanym for her contributions and editing.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12